Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree182Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #2201
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for ALL.......as well. GOD IS IN CONTROL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #2202
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Will be leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30 for the barium swallow tests. Thanks for thinking of me and for your prayers.
Sending love and prayers. HUGS
Old 11-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #2203
Stazon Splitcoast

Praying for everyone's needs. Hope you are all having a blessed day!

Joan
Old 11-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #2204
Matboard Maniac

Good evening ladies! I have been scarce lately, all the kids have runny noses and the DH has been in bed since a procedure on Monday, but even when I am not here, I always incude you guys in my prayers. Wishing you all the peace that surpasses understanding,
k
Old 11-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #2205
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirlRD View Post
Good evening ladies! I have been scarce lately, all the kids have runny noses and the DH has been in bed since a procedure on Monday, but even when I am not here, I always incude you guys in my prayers. Wishing you all the peace that surpasses understanding,
k

Hope the little ones will be feeling better soon as well as DH.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #2206
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Procedure went well this morning, they will give results to my gastro guy so will wait to hear from him. Thanks for your prayers.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #2207
Pearl-ExPert

1) My sister (Helga) was brought to the hospital by her daughter last night. Apparently she'd been sick for three or four days but didn't want to go to the doctor because she thought she just had a "bug". Turns out her appendix burst and they did an emergency appendectomy last night. She's still in quite a bit of pain and still not doing very well today. Mostly she's worried about taking time off from work because she works hourly and when she doesn't work - she doesn't get paid. They are currently saying she will have to be in the hospital at least a 4-5 days and then she'll have to take off from work for about two weeks. Three weeks without pay is going to be a real problem because they have already gotten behind on their bills. Please pray that she heals quickly and that God supplies her physical and financial needs.

2) My sister (Gretel) is also under the weather right now and she had to take time off from work (also doesn't get paid if she doesn't work). She has also moved my mom from her apartment next door (mother-daughter house) over to her son's former room (her son passed away two years ago) in their part of the house. They are doing this so they can close off my Mom's apartment to save money on the heat. My mom is not understanding why she can't stay in her own apartment. She's pretty upset. Gretel is strapped financially with left over medical bills from when her son was alive and from her husband having had a seizure (pre stroke symptom) last month. They have no insurance and things are getting very, very tight.

3) My husband & I are sending money to both when we get extra -- but its hard to determine who needs the money more and how much we can send while still taking care of needs here. Please pray that God will guide us to do the right thing.

I do so appreciate your prayers and continue to lift you all in prayer as well.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #2208
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Oh my goodness, Louise, what a terrible situation for your sisters and all the family. Sending prayers for everyone and you, too. May God truly cover you, Helga, Gretel and the entire family with His loving kindness, peace and the assurance of His caring provision for each of you.

Please let me know if encouraging cards can be sent.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #2209
Gabfest Goddess

Veggie and Louise, praying for your families! Praying for quick healing and restoration. Finances can be so stressful praying for all.

Cat, glad your procedure went well.

Joan, praying for you and work.

Traci, hoping you are starting to feel better.

To all, lifting up each of you and your situations. Praying for God's intervention and praising him for what he does for each of us.

Love in Christ
Old 11-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #2210
Stazon Splitcoast

Louise - lots of people are needing help and I hope they can ask for it. Catholic Charities can point them in the right direction, if not provide a little bit of immediate help. You don't have to be Catholic.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #2211
Stazon Splitcoast

Louise- Wow.. that is a lot to deal with at one time. Praying for your sisters and their families.

Joan
Old 11-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #2212
Insane Embellisher

Smile

I'm praying for all of you, your families,finances, your jobs, health...most of all about our time we get to spend before the Lord. We are, if you don't mind me grouping us all together "Prayer Warriors."

I am sure that the enemy does not like that. I bet we are under attack for what we believe, for our constant prayers for others. This isn't reason to stop...for we are much stronger in Christ Jesus. He has already gone before us in all of our ways. We are Victorious in Him. I appreciate each of your determined prayers.

Caterina~praying for you, Sweetie. You are very loved.

Joan~ Just be yourself at work. Who you are is wonderful. And, how you are is wonderful. You are Christ-like. If they don't want that some time down the road, it speaks volumes about them. Perhaps you are in line for a promotion. His plans are better for us.

Michele, thank you for being my friend. And, for helping me through the past few days. You are appreciated. I hope you know.

Idumont~ I am sorry for all of the stresses that your family is now going through. I will pray for guidance as regards to who needs help the most right now from you and your hubby. I will also pray that the Lord will provide assistance for both of your sisters. There are SO many public programs for assistance, and many churches help out with bills that are devastating and such. In fact, when I first moved out of my 1st husband's house, I took food from the church, so that little bit of money could help with my rent. They also made car payments, and rent and electricity for a time there. I left that house with $0. I just want to encourage you to look and have them look for help elsewhere.

I went to the doctor yesterday, I am still ill, but I was feeling about 80% better. She told me to call her in 3 weeks if I am not better. This is really trying my patience. Last night, while I was sound asleep, I became very ill. Now, you may know that you can get pulled muscles when ill, but it can be torture like for someone who has a back like mine. I can barely sit up or walk. I am curled into a circle, because it doesn't hurt as much. And, I have been basically been breathing through my mouth, because of my sinus infection. I am scared to open my mouth now. The doctor told me that I am dehydrated, and yet, I am scared to eat or drink anything. I don't want anything to trigger my stomach. Please pray that I at least get water down.

You are all a fine group of women. I am so glad that you let me be part of this thread. We are a community of support to each other...and to others that come our way. I have never been a part of a group of people that I am more fond of, and as selfless as anyone of you.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #2213
Insane Embellisher

Nikki~

Sweetie, how are you doing? How is the work atmosphere. Just do what you are there to do, Sweetie, and I am sure things will look better. You are there for such an important reason.

I also wanted to ask how you are feeling these days? We haven't discussed it in a long time. How is school? Honey, you have so much on your plate.

I miss you.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #2214
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Hi! I am so sorry to go on again...

I was thinking how wonderful it may be for all of us to have a weekend of Praise...and requests...this weekend on the Prayer thread. I think we all do as we can to encourage each other. I just think it would be amazing to hear what He IS doing in our lives. Answers to prayers.

Now, be sure to ask for prayer still. Please don't put that off. And, you don't have to do any of this. I just thought it would be nice to do. It seems that we are almost all under heavy stress. So, let's turn things away from us...and keep our eyes upon Jesus. (I love that song!)

It is up to you!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #2215
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci- praying for you! I was just on your blog. I sure love reading your posts. they are thought provoking.
Praying for everyone's needs.

I am so very thankful for the beautiful sunrise we had this morning. I watched it at work.

Joan
Old 11-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #2216
Stazon Splitcoast

An acquaintance of mine, Beth, lost everything in a house fire last night. The family is safe. They got out with just their pajamas. They have 4 young children. They even lost their cars.
Please say some prayers for Beth and her husband Jonathan and their 4 young children.

The mom's group has sprung into action and while this only happened not even 12 hours ago, we are taking collections for kids clothing and meals and setting up a bank account for donations. I'm so thankful to live in a town where we help others!!!

In the course of helping to organize I came across a great website you may wish to keep in mind for such emergencies - it's a website to coordinate volunteers.:

Create a free web-based community at Lotsa Helping Hands
Old 11-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #2217
Stazon Splitcoast

I was thinking about my absolutely free day today and how much I was going to enjoy it - now I know why it was free - to help this family! I am in charge of getting people added to the website since everyone has to be approved. Tedious work, but happy to do it!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #2218
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenguin View Post
I was thinking about my absolutely free day today and how much I was going to enjoy it - now I know why it was free - to help this family! I am in charge of getting people added to the website since everyone has to be approved. Tedious work, but happy to do it!!!
My dad always used to say no matter what your going through if someone else needs and you can help you should. You have an amazing character and a loving giving person, Jenn you are a very special woman. Hugs to you and your family!

Lifting up the family in need.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #2219
Stazon Splitcoast

Awwwww thanks Michele. Sometimes you just need to hear that.

Looks like things are swimming along. The house is being demolished. Insurance guy was out. Kids are at a birthday party to get their minds off of things and the parents have time to get a good cry in. Money fund set up by another friend. All Scout troups and civic organizations are notified. We're in that "too many material donations" phase already, so tomorrow I'll post on that cool website what else is needed and then hopefully we can help from there.

Tomorrow I am making them "ground meat" meal. LOL. I asked them what they want: meatballs, meatloaf or burgers. Waiting to hear back.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #2220
Stazon Splitcoast

jen- You are an exceptional neighbor. You see a need and you jump right on it. even though you have plenty going on in your life. What a great example you are to all of us and especially your boys.

Joan
Old 11-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #2221
Gabfest Goddess

Agape is love which is of and from God, whose very nature is love itself. The Apostle John affirms this in 1 John 4:8: “God is love.” God does not merely love; He is love itself. Everything God does flows from His love. But it is important to remember that God’s love is not a sappy, sentimental love such as we often hear portrayed. God loves because that is His nature and the expression of His being. He loves the unlovable and the unlovely (us!), not because we deserve to be loved, but because it is His nature to do so, and He must be true to His nature and character. God’s love is displayed most clearly at the Cross, where Christ died for the unworthy creatures who were “dead in trespasses and sins” (Ephesians 2:1), not because we did anything to deserve it, “but God commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8 ). The object of agape love never does anything to merit His love. We are the undeserving recipients upon whom He lavishes that love. His love was demonstrated when He sent His Son into the world to “seek and save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10), and to provide eternal life to those He sought and saved. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for those He loves. John 3:16 For God so loved he sent his only begotten son for whomsoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. So that love is for all of us!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:47 AM   #2222
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- sending another birthday card to Dad. His b-day is Friday, right?

Joan
Old 11-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #2223
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Traci- praying for you! I was just on your blog. I sure love reading your posts. they are thought provoking.
Praying for everyone's needs.

I am so very thankful for the beautiful sunrise we had this morning. I watched it at work.
Hi Joan,

Wow! Thank you for that compliment on the blog. It exists to Glorify God in every post, and re-excite Christians to share about our Lord Jesus the Christ.
I am glad to hear that it gives you things to think about. That is a goal of mine, not to judge, or make changes...but to get them thinking of different ways to walk with the Lord and share about Him. I am so glad you shared it! I didn't realize that was happening...I know it is a goal...but I didn't know if it was coming through to the readers. I appreciate your letting me know...and I appreciate YOU so much!

I love to see a beautiful sunset. I don't usually catch sun rise.lol

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #2224
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
**HINT**

FYI--You may want to check out the challenge on the side bar...quickly!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #2225
Insane Embellisher

Smile Praise Report Weekend! (And, prayer requests of course.)

Jen- I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. What a great example you are not only to your boys, but to everyone that is there!
What can we do from all of our different areas?

Please let me know. And, how about sharing how things are going for you.
You did receive that email I sent you a while ago that I suggested you show your lawyer, right?

Thanks, Jen for all you are doing!

My Praise Report for today...Sunday....

I feel about 90-95% better! I feel like dancing around the house. (But, my legs won't do that! LOL) I have a voice today. I haven't for a few days. I hope it lasts. I thank the Lord for healing me. I am happy. I have opened curtains and let the sun in...and I never do that. I usually keep them closed to keep the house from warming up. It is a gorgeous 67 degrees right now!

Another item of praise--

I feel I am being led to add new features to the blog. Still keep it simple...but, I have some ideas. I do believe that the Lord is flooding me
with ideas again! I love when that happens.

My Dad will be 70 on Thursday....Veteran's Day... it is making me feel old...
but he is feeling great...despite his disabilities. I just look at him, and he doesn't look like my Dad i remember...do you kwim? He is great where he is. We went to lunch after my dr.s appointment last week. And, I was allowed to share everything about the blog to him. He learned some tough things about being a Dad and tough things for a parent to hear. He learned, and I think he really grasped how I love the Lord, and how I can't understand how he converted to Judaism. And, how he could not love the Lord. I shared from the heart. He asked for the URL. I am so hopeful. It would be something if my parent(s) gave their lives over to Jesus. My Dad grew up in a Protestant home. A strict home. I hope he learns about who I am in the blog, too. Please pray that his eyes will be opened again, and he will be one of the many Prodigal sons! I am so hopeful! Thanks everyone!

Have a blessed rest of the weekend!

He IS Able!
Traci S.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #2226
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Thank you so very much. I am putting you into the drawing for the prize. I am so emptying the craft room.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #2227
Gabfest Goddess

I just want to say I am thankful for you ladies, I feel as though God has really expanded this thread and am thankful for the support here. I read posts and answers to prayers and thankful that God is opening my eyes to a more expanded view.

Praise him for watching over me and my family, thankful that he has seen my father through the stroke, from 7 years ago. One that should have taken his life. Thankful that I have the family I do even with all of our flaws and "stuff" thankful God has put us together on this thread and welcome anyone who may read this thread and encourage them to place a post or prayer request.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #2228
Stazon Splitcoast

I wanted to share with you all something as well as ask for a prayer.

I went over to the friend's house where the family with the fire is staying and as I was unloading the car with donations, the woman, Beth, whose home was destroyed was walking up to the home from her home, where she was being interviewed by the investigaters (standard procedure). The man doing the excavation and demolition had handed her something: a Mary and baby Jesus from a nativity scene - it had survived the fire! How cool is that?!!!! A couple of other things survived too, but I just thought that was neat.
The woman she is staying with (who is wonderful and beyond kind) just rolled her eyes - as she is an atheist. I don't understand why people who are atheists or not as into religion as some of the rest of us roll their eyes and all that, but I don't do that to them about their beliefs. How is that any different?

Would you please pray for me and my friendships. One of my good friends has appeared to be short with me. Ever since I got back after my mom passed. I have NO idea what I did. But, it's there. I'm not imagining it. And of course, that makes me defensive, which makes me appear short, I'm sure. She's not the person you can ask "what did I do?" because she just isn't. I've tried that once before when we had a "thing". So, I'm going to keep on being me. I know that with not being here all summer and being so consumed with "stuff" that friends have moved on and I don't have as many friends as I used to. I get it. That doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. I am far from perfect, but neither is any of them!! We are all human and going through stuff. I don't know.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #2229
Stazon Splitcoast

Jen- just keep being your awesome self!
I really have no friends. This is due to my DH's condition. People just don't get it. He needed me so I didn't spend time with them. They felt I was being unfriendly. This is why all of you are so special to me!
Michele- just wanted to be sure dad's b-day was this week.

I have been in the garage all day with Dh. It doesn't look like we have accomplished anything. I just keep posting things on freecycle.

Joan
Old 11-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #2230
Gabfest Goddess

Yes, dad's actual day is November 12th
Old 11-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #2231
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

Prayers for all.
Traci I am doing good hanging in there, SO MUCH GOING ON AT WORK...............but I am trying to hang in there. School is going, busy busy busy. I need a break. Hopefully christmas break is coming up I need to check that out. How are you?

I would like to ask prayers for my MOM, she is going to the DR on Tuesday but she is having something going on, and she doesnt know what in her stomach. She already did the colon thingy, OBGYN dr everything is fine there. This weeked I went home to visit and she was sick all weekend. Hurting so bad she was crying, sick at her stomach too. Not sure, but hopefully Tuesday she will find out something. THANKS GIRLS.

PRAYERS FOR ALL NEEDS.................
Old 11-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #2232
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Nichole, so very sorry your mom is going through such a rough time. May God give the doctors wisdom for a treatment that will get her feeling better. Also, asking God to keep you and your mom surrounded with His protective love and calming peace as you wait for a diagnosis.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #2233
Stazon Splitcoast

Nichole- I will pray for your mom. Pain is so difficult to deal with. Also, praying for your work situation.
Caterina- hope you hear soon about your gastro issues.

Joan
Old 11-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #2234
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Wow-I just wrote back to everyone...and the page went away! I hate that!

Jen--Honey, it is common for friends to not know how to be near or with a friend who just suffered such a big loss. I have a friend whose FIL passed away. I stopped all emails to her. I did it because I didn't know if she was up to "talking again." She was wondering why I wasn't writing! LOL

I suggest you call her up and invite her to go to the mall..or come over for pizza night. And, just let her know how you have missed her. Try to put any anger aside...she may not know what to say...and you may not need to hear anything from her. Just spend some time and she will realize it is still you!

You could email a few friends...and do something that you did before your Mom went to be with the Lord. That will help them realize you are still you. Just an idea. I really think that is what is going on. I really think that she just doesn't know how to be with you.

Michele-praying for you, Sweetie. Praying for your whole family...and papers. I hope that you can make a gratitude list. Just list the items on a piece of scrap paper, or in your computer...and when you think of something...just add it in. It will be so long! This I know. Sing those songs that you love and have shared with us. Or turn up your speakers and go to the blog...great music there!

Caterina~ I continue to pray for you, my friend. I also still have that envelope. I want to add more. I am so grateful for your wisdom. And, you say it in just 1 or 2 lines. I can't do that! Praying for great results!

I would love for you ladies to pray for me...to not be so wordy! Mean it!

Oh, Jen--that is wonderful about the Nativity scene! I could tell you a lot about some atheists...but it is best to just set a godly example when with them...well, all of the time. Just ignore the sneers. He hasn't unsealed their eyes yet. He hasn't shown Himself to them yet. Or they would most likely not be Atheists.

J Oh, should you be working so hard in the garage? Are you feeling ok? I pray that the situation at work will result in no change. Or something better for you. They could have been watching you use the machines...maybe they are going to upgrade the system. It could really be anything. And, I have been praying for a great job to come your way. Believe. Have Faith that it will happen. You are such a suppportive person.

Nikki- I am sorry about the stress at work. Do you know that stress can REALLY raise your blood sugar levels? Is your doctor having you go for blood work every 3 or 4 months? He/She should! Please treat yourself, like you would like your Mom to be. No problems. How are you really coping with work? Are you dealing with munchies? That is my way. I used to get upset...I would down some ice cream. Really, all of the ice cream. Now at least it is sugar free and less calories...PLEASE be careful with the diabetes. I had a really serious problem. I keep forgetting I am diabetic! For week's at a time. PLEASE don't be like me in this way. Praying for your health and your work. You have such an important job! You spend more time with them than their parents. THAT is a big responsibility! If you really just concentrated on that...would you be able to avoid the stress? Is it gossip going on or are there changes in the air? Or something else. If it's not something about you...then don't give it any time. If it does involve you..then take control. Tell them that you would like to sit down and talk it out. Rather than having it when the kiddos are around! Be a part of the solution, if you can.

And, Nikki
--I am praying for your mom to have a clean bill of health...and that it is something simple that they could take care of instantly...no problem.

All- You know, those of us who are ill or hurting or have family members that are in that spot. Have Faith. Believe that you or they CAN be instantly healed. After all, God is Good! Aren't we all going to be changed in an instant...when that trumpet sounds? Aren't we going to have celestial bodies? Of course we are! And, if He can change all of us in an "instant" Then He can certainly heal our illnesses and conditions...if it is according to His plan. I believe that with all of my heart! THAT to me is one way to have and show Him and others that He is capable of doing it. Expect it to happen. That is faith. Asking the Lord for something...and waiting in an expecting way. It will happen. The faith of a few good friends, here, is important, too. That is one reason why I love this thread, and love all of you.

I am sorry if I went "preachy" on you. I had to share. I don't know why. I am sorry if I hurt anyone.Please let me know if I did...so I will know and hopefully not do it again! My goal is to help us all look at the areas of our lives and realize He can change them in an instant.

I love you all. You and your requests are being prayed over.

He IS Able, <---This is true. That is why I sign off with it! A reminder!
Traci S.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #2235
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci- I did the sweeping and supervising in the garage. I did very little lifting. Today the owner of the company was at work. He had come to work once before when the company took over the lunch program. He had a meeting with my boss. I know they are not going to be spending more than what is necessary. Thanks for thinking of me! How is Dave's job going?

Praying for all of your wants and needs. Blessings

Joan
Old 11-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #2236
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Just a very quick post -- just received a call from my gastro guy with the results of the test last week. Besides the obvious GERD problems, spastic esophagus/colon, etc that have been around for years, it was now noticed that a hiatal hernia has developed. Because of my severe gastric condition, the doctor does not feel surgery would be a good option and am limited on some of the meds because of side effects. Have an appointment next week and we will have to think 'outside the box'.

Thanks for your prayers... the new body Jesus promises me is looking better and better all the time.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:42 AM   #2237
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- Praying for wisdom and knowledge for the gastro doc. Hugs

Joan
Old 11-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #2238
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Caterina- Praying for wisdom and knowledge for the gastro doc. Hugs
Cat, I agree with Joan! Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:44 AM   #2239
Stazon Splitcoast

I am off work for three days. I am praying for all of you! I thank God for each and every person who prays. I know that HE is there for us and does answer our prayers. However, I need to remember that it is in HIS time and ways not mine.

have a blessed day!

Joan
Old 11-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #2240
Glitter Guru

I haven't visited this thread since summer. At that time we had found out my mom had a brain aneurysm, my grandma was in & out of the hospital & I had just started a new job. All went well with my mom, although she is still tired, & things are going "ok" with my grandma ---she's 91 so it's a daily struggle. And the job is ok --I'm grateful for it, I really needed it, but I really miss being home.

Anyway, I have a new prayer request for our family. I can't really go into details ---just pray that things work out for me & my boys ---I will give more details when I can.

I've also been throwing around in my head some ideas for starting an online shop ---just thoughts at this point ----but please pray that I can make a good decision in that regards. I have a hard time making decisions, so any help I can get from above would be great

Thank you ----I'm going to read through the latest posts here when I get home from work. Bless you all!

My gallery
My blog ~~~ Mommy Time
My Etsy shop