Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree582Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #2041
Kookie Creator

Thank you, smileyj!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #2042
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calianne View Post
This is awkward to ask, since I am ususally the one people rely on.
But right now, I feel lost to whatever life giving force is out there.
We have three days left to find and move into an affordable rental.
I have prayed and searched relentlessly, without an ounce of hope left.
If anyone has any pull with God, I would surely appreciate a mention.
Thank you, Anne

Dear Anne, so very sorry for what is happening right now and grateful that you posted your request. Please know you have friends here who care and an awesome God who cares about you more than anyone can.

Asking the Lord to make a way for you where there seems to be no way and shower down His loving peace as He works out the situation. May you truly sense God in a very special way letting you know He is there for you. Sending much love and hugs and please keep us updated.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #2043
Compulsive Stamper

Calianne - I will also be praying. Know that you are not alone.
"I will never leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you". 1 Peter 5:7
Old 10-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #2044
Kookie Creator

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to care and share valuable words of wosdom and say such kind prayers! I truly appreciate it! -Anne
Old 10-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #2045
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:
This is awkward to ask, since I am ususally the one people rely on.
But right now, I feel lost to whatever life giving force is out there.
We have three days left to find and move into an affordable rental.
I have prayed and searched relentlessly, without an ounce of hope left.
If anyone has any pull with God, I would surely appreciate a mention.
Thank you, Anne
Calianne~
I don't think we have His ear any more than anyone else that believes that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I will pray for Him to give you guidance, and to let you know that it is from Him. So you will not be uncertain.

You say "life giving force out there" and you come to a prayer thread. I am so glad you are here. I am probably the blunt one in the group. I'd like to ask, and you do not need to answer, but, do you know Jesus Christ personally, as your Lord and Savior? He can comfort you, and give you the peace that redwood17 shared with us. He loves you more than anyone can...and He knows what is best for your life. He has the perfect plan for you...if you want it.

Let me know what you think, if you want.

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #2046
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Michele~

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful piece on peace. I haven't thought about actually adjusting my life until I have that special peace. That is what you are saying, right? Readjust the things in my life, until I have that deep peace. Am I understanding this concept?

I love when you share.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #2047
Insane Embellisher

I am praying that you will all spend time with the Lord, and do only part of the speaking, but pause and be still, and hear Him in a whisper. Why ask for answers if we don't slow down and get still enough to hear His answers. I don't mean to be blunt. It has just been shown in a rather bold way to me today.

I am praying that your specific requests will be met, and that you will all have a week of walking the closest walk that you can with Jesus. I know that when we do, things are better. I pray you will all have a pain free week, a week where financial problems will be handled, and where family members and friends will all be close and loving. I am praying for a lot...but we have a Big God...who can do ANY THING!!! Think about it. He created the earth and beyond. Why couldn't He handle any of our problems. He loves us so much, and hates to see us in pain. Try to do what is so difficult for me to do...turn it over to Him....and don't grab it back and try to handle it on your own. Who is more qualified you or The Lord? The Lord! So, give it to Him...and leave it with Him. That is what I will be practicing and doing this week.

Be blessed!

His,
Traci S.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #2048
Gabfest Goddess

Calianne, I pray that you find what your looking for with the rental.

I do love this song, I relate to scripture songs a lot I also find them freeing especially when in praise mode even if I don't start out that way.

Partial Song - His Eye is on the Sparrow

Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart fell lonely
And long for heaven and home

When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is he
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches over me
And I know he watches me

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
I know he's watching me

I love the freedom of the bird and what it represents God is watching the sparrow and surely we are way more valuable to him then a sparrow. Yet he watches out for the sparrow.

Philippians 4:6-8
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Love in Christ,
Old 10-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #2049
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Dear Calianne~

I just sent you a message with some things to think about. We will be praying for your needs. You join in any time, too.

I asked some big questions...so if you have questions in return, do not worry about asking for more detail. You can write me privately...or you can write for everyone to give you more information right here in this prayer thread, if you like. It is up to you. We are all trying to be helpful.

Please let me know your thoughts one way or the other.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

How is everyone else's week coming along? Dave and I are heading to MD on Thursday, to see my FiL. Right now, I have a horrible cold, and can not even think of flying and packing. And, of course, I don't want to get my FIL sick, either. Doubling up the Vitamin C.

Praying for Dave...he is really going through the ringer looking for work. He really wants to go to people and just say, "Look, I just want a job that does good for people. Trust me. I don't need a big office or salary." He wrote this to the recruiters...went to people and basically told him, and he is being greeted with...you need to go through the regular ways...but he is changing careers at 64, and if your resume has been all one thing...and now you want to change, you can't reflect that on an email (fill in the spots only) application/resume. Any ideas? We really want to stay in Central Florida. But, we will move if we need to. I hope that there is a good side to him being teared down like this. I hope that it is happening to get his attention and build him up in Christ. It is breaking my heart.

Any one else have anything going on?

I am grateful to all of you.

Remember~
He IS Able!
Traci S.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #2050
Compulsive Stamper

Traci,
I feel for you so much. My hubby went through a few very hard seasons re work situations. In the one, looking back, it became apparent that God was trying to get his attention to get him out of the field that he was in. It was the impetus he needed to motivate him to find a new career. The harder situation came up a number of years later when his health totally failed due to work stress. What came out of that was that he recognized that he didn't have everything in control. There were some good changes in his life because of that. I hope you can both look to God for what He wants for you. There is something. Maybe it will be a move, or maybe you're just supposed to keep trusting for when and where the door opens.

My son came home for supper on Saturday and we all had supper together. He also stayed for the evening, which was such a nice surprise, for me anyways. There have been many prayers said and I know that made the difference. I thank God for this.
It is still a challenge though. His personal struggles continue to trip him up. Oh that he would see there is hope and a better way and be sick of what he has been mired in for too long now. On the marriage front, this has hurt us alot and we are really struggling. I know it is right to stay and carry on trying to make it better. My husband is not a softee. I am trying not to say as much and to let God do what He can do best. I also know that I need to be vigilant because much of this is spiritual attacks.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #2051
Kookie Creator

Thanks again, every buddy! How kind you all are - your thoughts and prayers are so appreciated. I'm turning the computer off tonight and packing it for storage. I found nothing again today, and the deadline is tomorrow. So everything is heading to a storage unit. I hope I can find a soft place to land our heads tomorrow night... But I wanted to thank you again! ~Anne
Old 10-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #2052
Compulsive Stamper

Default Any news?

Quote:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to care and share valuable words of wosdom and say such kind prayers! I truly appreciate it! -Anne
Calianne, I'm just wondering if there is any news on your search for housing.
How are you doing?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #2053
Stazon Splitcoast

Calianne- I am praying for you! I hope you find a soft place tonight!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #2054
Gabfest Goddess

Question: "What is the Romans Road to salvation?"

Answer: The Romans Road to salvation is a way of explaining the good news of salvation using verses from the Book of Romans. It is a simple yet powerful method of explaining why we need salvation, how God provided salvation, how we can receive salvation, and what are the results of salvation.

The first verse on the Romans Road to salvation is Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." We have all sinned. We have all done things that are displeasing to God. There is no one who is innocent. Romans 3:10-18 gives a detailed picture of what sin looks like in our lives. The second Scripture on the Romans Road to salvation, Romans 6:23, teaches us about the consequences of sin - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." The punishment that we have earned for our sins is death. Not just physical death, but eternal death!

The third verse on the Romans Road to salvation picks up where Romans 6:23 left off, "but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5:8 declares, "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Jesus Christ died for us! Jesus' death paid for the price of our sins. Jesus' resurrection proves that God accepted Jesus' death as the payment for our sins.

The fourth stop on the Romans Road to salvation is Romans 10:9, "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, all we have to do is believe in Him, trusting His death as the payment for our sins - and we will be saved! Romans 10:13 says it again, "for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Jesus died to pay the penalty for our sins and rescue us from eternal death. Salvation, the forgiveness of sins, is available to anyone who will trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

The final aspect of the Romans Road to salvation is the results of salvation. Romans 5:1 has this wonderful message, "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Through Jesus Christ we can have a relationship of peace with God. Romans 8:1 teaches us, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Because of Jesus' death on our behalf, we will never be condemned for our sins. Finally, we have this precious promise of God from Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Would you like to follow the Romans Road to salvation? If so, here is a simple prayer you can pray to God. Saying this prayer is a way to declare to God that you are relying on Jesus Christ for your salvation. The words themselves will not save you. Only faith in Jesus Christ can provide salvation! "God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. With your help, I place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness - the gift of eternal life! Amen!"
Old 10-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #2055
Insane Embellisher

Smile

ShortonTime- Thanks for sharing. I wonder if you or DH have made it to that meeting I told you about? Even if DS doesn't go...it will be helpful for both you and DH...and your relationship. I have seen it over and over again. It is free...it's in the phone book...it is everywhere at all hours.

Redwood---Michele, you Go Girl! You get right to the point. Thank you for sharing this with us...I pray that anyone who comes to glance at this thread will see your post...and if they do not know Jesus Christ personally...they will read what you have wrote...and they will believe it with Faith...and they will pray that life and ever lasting life prayer!

God Bless You for knowing your Scripture! I love you, My Sister-in-Christ!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #2056
Insane Embellisher

Smile How is Everyone Doing? Check in...

How is everyone doing?

Jen, what's happening Sweetie. Are you making progress on that? How are the boys and your Dad doing? I continue to pray for all of you.

Nikki--are you around these days? How is work? Vacation?

Joan, anything new? Any expected time line when you will feel like yourself again? I know the drs can only estimate. But did they for you? I hope the day is today!

Caterina, what's going on in your life, Sweetie?

I am going to be in Gaithersburg, MD Thursday night-Monday night. I can't think of anyone in that area. If you know someone...please pm me...don't list it here, please.

Idumont? How are things going?

Louise? How are you?

I can't remember everyone's names. It seems we had a whole bunch of new prayer warriors here...and I can't recall their names right now. I apologize. I have you on my prayer list, but I am not looking at that now. I pray you all have a wonderful stress-free week!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #2057
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

Traci I am here, just been busy, but prayers are being said for everyone. Vacation was good, work is going good.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #2058
Rubber Obsessor

Default Daughter's Needle Biopsie Results Not Good

Hello, Sweet Prayer Warriors,
Earlier I posted about my 19 year daughter having FN biopsies of her thyroid last Monday. She also suffers from rheumatoid arthritis so we were hoping it was something related.

The endocrinologist has called and is scheduling full removal of the thyroid as results were mixed. Inconclusive on the nodules, but possible c. cells, and an irregularly shaped thyroid, outside of the area. He is making arrangements with the surgeon to not wait too long, but allow daughter to complete the semester at the university.

My daughter is seeming to handle it just fine. Ir is so hard when I children are hurting or ill!!

Just pray for healing and that this will help her gain weight and the Rheumatoid Arthritis will go into immision.

Praying for each of you,
Nora
Old 10-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #2059
Compulsive Stamper

Nora- I am praying for you and your daughter! The good news it that she will get to finish the semester. God is always taking care of us!

I hope everyone has been well! Things have been very busy with me- I decided to leave my big University and come home. For the past few years I've been very unhappy there (for various reasons). I've finally decided, after much praying, that it would be best to move home with my parents and go to our local, small University. I'm already feeling 100% happier and all of my classes transferred so I'm still on track to graduate!

Praying for you all, friends!

Last edited by FaithCaitlin; 10-05-2010 at 05:24 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 02:19 AM   #2060
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Dear Gorhum~

I will be praying for your daughter. I have Hashimoto's also. I am shocked how many of us have it! It seems so odd. I hope that you squeeze in an appointment with a 2nd opinion, in a different practice just to make sure this is the besy thing to do. I am glad you have confidence in your doctor...that is wonderful. I always get a 2nd opinion when I need surgery. We have R.A. in our family, too. I was just tested for it, as a matter of fact. I will pray for the Great Physician to work with whomever you go to. Your daughter is so fortunate to have such a wonderful mother!

Dear FaithCaitlin~ It sure sounds like you have made the right move! Good for you. A wonderful experience when you check things out with the Lord, and you follow His will, isn't it? I will pray that this will be an easy transitition for everyone involved.

Nikki- Thanks for letting me know you are back, safe and sound! And, hard at work, I am sure! I haven't had a chance to go through my "back bedroom" closet. It is scary. I seldom try to open the door...because I have 44 3/4 years of memories, and memorandums in there! I will get to it soon.

Praying that everyone have a blessed and fruitful day!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #2061
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning dear friends, have been dealing with some physical stuff lately, nausea, extreme fatigue, sore throat, etc. These are just the usual symptoms from CF, Fibro, Lyme disease, and other stuff. Very grateful for God's grace and the prayers of so many. Thankful, too, for my wonderful husband.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:55 AM   #2062
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorhum View Post
Hello, Sweet Prayer Warriors,
Earlier I posted about my 19 year daughter having FN biopsies of her thyroid last Monday. She also suffers from rheumatoid arthritis so we were hoping it was something related.

The endocrinologist has called and is scheduling full removal of the thyroid as results were mixed. Inconclusive on the nodules, but possible c. cells, and an irregularly shaped thyroid, outside of the area. He is making arrangements with the surgeon to not wait too long, but allow daughter to complete the semester at the university.

My daughter is seeming to handle it just fine. Ir is so hard when I children are hurting or ill!!

Just pray for healing and that this will help her gain weight and the Rheumatoid Arthritis will go into immision.

Praying for each of you,
Nora

So very sorry for your sweet daughter. May the Lord shower down His healing grace over her.

It is very hard on you too mom so may God encourage your heart as well.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #2063
Insane Embellisher

Caterina~

Have I told you lately how wonderful you are! You are, you know!
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 AM   #2064
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci S. View Post
Caterina~

Have I told you lately how wonderful you are! You are, you know!

You are so sweet and a blessing - thaniks
Old 10-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #2065
Rubber Obsessor

Good morning, sweet prayer warriors,

It has been beautiful fall weather here the past two days. Usually, it is still very warm in central and south Texas in October.

No news from the surgeon or endocrinologist. My daughter is studying for mid-term exams and taking life one day at a time. She is such a wonderful trooper!

Yes, a second opinion would be a good idea. I have seen this endocrinologist for 15 years and saw another one in the practice earlier. My daughter's RA doctor is also reveiwing everything. We moved to his practice 16 months ago after not being please with the original rheumotologist.

Each ofyou are in my prayers for a day of peace, healing and love.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #2066
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorhum View Post
Good morning, sweet prayer warriors,

It has been beautiful fall weather here the past two days. Usually, it is still very warm in central and south Texas in October.

No news from the surgeon or endocrinologist. My daughter is studying for mid-term exams and taking life one day at a time. She is such a wonderful trooper!

Yes, a second opinion would be a good idea. I have seen this endocrinologist for 15 years and saw another one in the practice earlier. My daughter's RA doctor is also reveiwing everything. We moved to his practice 16 months ago after not being please with the original rheumotologist.

Each ofyou are in my prayers for a day of peace, healing and love.
Lifting up you and your daughter. Prayers for strength, peace and a touch from our Heavenly Father on your daughter's body.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #2067
Stazon Splitcoast

Nora- Praying for your daughter. I am asking God to enlighten and give the surgeons the best procedure for your daughter.
FaithCaitlin- Making a move can be very hard. But if you are happy and more at ease things will be better for you!

"O taste and see the Lord is good! Happy is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #2068

Traci no problem not in a hurry hun, whenever you get a free moment.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #2069

PRAYERS FOR ALL
Old 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #2070
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Prayers for all. Praying that Anne has found a place to stay. Please pray that Dave and I have safe passage tomorrow. The flights don't worry me. I am just anxoius about hijackers once we enter the airports! (Not a very realistic fear, I know...but it is there!)

Have a blessed weekend!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #2071
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci- I am praying for you and Dave to have a safe trip.
Anne- Asking God to watch over you.
Nichole- asking for God's guidance in your work situation.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #2072
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci S. View Post
Prayers for all. Praying that Anne has found a place to stay. Please pray that Dave and I have safe passage tomorrow. The flights don't worry me. I am just anxoius about hijackers once we enter the airports! (Not a very realistic fear, I know...but it is there!)

Have a blessed weekend!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Trusting the Lord to give you safety as you travel and to cover you with His calming peace throughout the whole trip. (Not a big fan of flying myself, so do understand)
Old 10-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #2073
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today is my granddaughter's 20th birthday - she is our very first grandchild and our only granddaughter (we have three grandsons). Cannot believe that many years have passed since first held her. Please pray for her especially that the Lord will keep her on the right road that He has for her. She does know the Lord and am so grateful for that.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:17 AM   #2074
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Today is my granddaughter's 20th birthday - she is our very first grandchild and our only granddaughter (we have three grandsons). Cannot believe that many years have passed since first held her. Please pray for her especially that the Lord will keep her on the right road that He has for her. She does know the Lord and am so grateful for that.
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! She is in my prayers!

And Good morning, ladies! Prayers said for you all this morning. Have a wonderful day!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #2075
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning dear faithful friends, thought to share this bit of encouragement.

"Prayer Bells of Heaven." --

While we are living in this world of care
Many the burdens that we have to bear
But there's a prayer bell at the Lord's right hand
Give it a ring and He will understand

Prayer bells of heaven oh how sweetly they ring -
Bearing our message unto Jesus the King -
When you are burdened down with trouble and care -
Ring on and on for He will answer your prayer.

Old 10-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #2076
Insane Embellisher

Praying you all are having a blessed Sunday, as I am up here in MD. The weather is dreamy...around 75, beautiful breeze and trees with the sun peeking through the leaves. I have walked so much more than usual up here. Even the hills! And, they were quite the walk!

I feel very blessed for this trip to have happened. For my ability to walk without my cane these last few months, and that I was able to attend church here on the property with my FIL! The service was wonderful...old hymns, old people, and a dynamite woman preacher! She called me back, and answered several questions for me. I will share some other time if you are interested.

It is just a day to feel the Lord's love...sing a joyful song...and think with Thanksgiving in my heart.

You have alll been in my thoughts and prayers today. I wished there was a way we could all attend church together. It would be a beautiful experience.

I travel home tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for safe travels again. I really appreciate it so very much!

Remember~
He IS Able!
Traci S.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #2077
Gabfest Goddess

Traci, so happy for you that the trip has gone well and happy you got some one on one time with the pastor. How cool is that, and glad you were able to walk without the cane and enjoy our beautiful weather.

I just wanted to post some Praise reports, I had an extreme urge one night driving home to pray - I had asked on Facebook, and reading through SCS posts if anyone had any prayer requests. There was an undeniable urge to pray from the Holy Spirit and I did pray and cried and poured my heart out and I have heard back 3 answers to prayer that I am aware of and they were big moves from God and just had to post how thankful I am to him for hearing us and answering and also allowing me to stand in and intervene in prayer for others. It is a true blessing!

I care for each of you lovely women. I value you and this thread!

God bless you all and prayers for intervention from God in each of your circumstances. I have been off line more and if I missed I would like to know if we have heard from Jenn or Calianne

Gorhum, praying that your daughter is doing well and praying that everything from this point forward is nothing but positive praying for God to intervene and heal and touch your daughter make her body whole and healthy. I am praying that her reports baffle the doctors when they come back clean. Trusting and believing in healing - thanking God for what he is doing in this situation. He goes before us.

Love to all,
Old 10-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #2078
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Traci, so very grateful to the Lord that your trip was a good one.

Michele, thanking the Lord for your faithfulness to Him resulting in answered prayers!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #2079
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Praising God for this thread, all the wonderful ladies on it and for His faithfulness to all of us.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #2080

Prayers for all of you wonderful ladies, hope you all have a blessed week this week.