Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree277Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:33 AM   #601
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Reynold definitely is not feeling well - he got up for a bit but now is back in bed which is very unlike him. Usually, it is me taking up bed space... Would love to get him to see the doc but..... you know how that goes.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #602
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Reynold definitely is not feeling well - he got up for a bit but now is back in bed which is very unlike him. Usually, it is me taking up bed space... Would love to get him to see the doc but..... you know how that goes.
Whats wrong with him Cat? Flu...Cold....?????

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #603
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

Quote:
If it's something like that, try dicing up a couple cloves of garlic and have him swallow them on a spoon with some water or tomatoe juice. You probably think Im crazy, but it works if you do that once or twice a day for a couple of days. Garlic is natures antibiotic.

Sending up prayers for Reynold to get well soon and for you as well Cat. Sorry to hear he is sick.

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:55 AM   #604
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

He started with a sore throat yesterday and is just feeling yucky all over. Thanks for your prayers and advice... not sure if he will give it a go...you know how that can go...
Old 09-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #605
Pearl-ExPert

I know what ya mean there...LOL But if you think about it, Garlic tastes a whole lot better then alot of other stuff he could take. Something else you might try is that Tylenol cough and Soar through liquid. It's blue, the Dollar General stores sell a generic of it for about $3.75 or the tylenol brand you can get at walmart for about $6.00. Jimmy and my kids swear by it.

Hope he gets to feeling better soon either way.

Hugs,
Sara

Old 09-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #606
Gabfest Goddess

Cat, lifting up Reynold in prayer sorry he is not feeling well. Give him a wave hello for me, I would say hug but don't want you to get sick! Yes, I am being silly!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #607
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Cat, lifting up Reynold in prayer sorry he is not feeling well. Give him a wave hello for me, I would say hug but don't want you to get sick! Yes, I am being silly!
LOL Michelle!!! You're a goof ball........

Please pray for my friend Camie and her family. Health issues are weighing hard on them now and they need prayers badly.

Thanx.
Hugs
Sara

Old 09-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #608
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina:

I need talk you....Can you tell me about these Organzinetion I am wanted to dontation cards kids some where not where yet. And I am looking for place I can do lots but I doing something.... Can Wanted kinds of cards they are like for? and the do and don't like glitter bard ribbon ect.... Since trobble stamped witch orazines would fit me better? Are the wanted Generic card and like B-day Holiday think you and ect?
A go read this thread I starting.....help make a choice
Can I just send you my cards and you mail on the place?
hotwheels

www.colesfoundation.com
www.kidsunitetofight.com
Old 09-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #609
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hey there, hotwheels, how sweet of you to think about cards for children in hospitals, etc. and so very proud of you starting your thread.

I have several people who have sent cards to me directly for Cole kids - most of whom have cancer and are terminal so we try to keep the cards colorful and cheery. Since the kids' conditions vary moment by moment, stay away from get well soon or anything like that. Thinking of you, to cheer you, sending smiles or things like that are good.

You can make one, ten or any amount of cards and send them to me if that is what you would like to do - just let me know.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #610
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faristofthemall View Post
LOL Michelle!!! You're a goof ball........

Please pray for my friend Camie and her family. Health issues are weighing hard on them now and they need prayers badly.

Thanx.
Hugs
Sara
I am feeling punchy today! Bossman said so too! LOL

I will say a prayer for Camie - you and your friends are in the thick of it!

HUGS
Michele
Old 09-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #611
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies- prayers for Reynold and Scott!
Hi to everyone else!

Joan
Old 09-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #612
Stazon Splitcoast

Here’s a little hug for you
To make you smile when you feel blue
To make you happy if you’re sad,
To let you know… life ain’t so bad!
Now I’ve given a hug to you
Somehow, I feel better too!
Hugs are better when you share
So pass one on and show you care!
Share a hug today!

Joan
Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #613
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hey there, hotwheels, how sweet of you to think about cards for children in hospitals, etc. and so very proud of you starting your thread.

I have several people who have sent cards to me directly for Cole kids - most of whom have cancer and are terminal so we try to keep the cards colorful and cheery. Since the kids' conditions vary moment by moment, stay away from get well soon or anything like that. Thinking of you, to cheer you, sending smiles or things like that are good.

You can make one, ten or any amount of cards and send them to me if that is what you would like to do - just let me know.
okay but wait I need to know do's and don't like brads are they okay ect. Do wanted Generic cards? can you give me some ages groups? I mean I don't card for 3 year old and 12 year old get! What do in case like that? I know glitter not allowed but what is? and what not? I need more infomation before. and holidays and witch one? And B-day! That okay!
Please post the information on therad I give earlier for my ref.
Thanks hotwheels
Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 AM   #614
Die Cut Diva

Caterina ... I have been praying for Reynold ... and you because I know you are upset about him being sick. Hope to hear an update soon.

~ Rita
Old 09-11-2009, 04:40 AM   #615
Die Cut Diva

I would love to share this testimony of the Lord's healing with all of you. I was looking through the SCS gallery this morning and came across this very beautiful card .... I was delighted to read a wonderful testimony the cardmaker wrote in the card description.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1475897

~ Rita
Old 09-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #616
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamping Servant View Post
Caterina ... I have been praying for Reynold ... and you because I know you are upset about him being sick. Hope to hear an update soon.

~ Rita

Rita, thank you so very mucfh. Reynold is still in bed but said that he feels like he may be turning the corner. Just wish he would let me call the doctor but he always says I see them enough for him.

Thanks for your prayers for me, too, you are truly a blessing.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:41 AM   #617
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I would love to share this testimony of the Lord's healing with all of you. I was looking through the SCS gallery this morning and came across this very beautiful card .... I was delighted to read a wonderful testimony the cardmaker wrote in the card description.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1475897

~ Rita

Wow!! Thanks a bunch for posting this
Old 09-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #618
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Rita, thank you so very mucfh. Reynold is still in bed but said that he feels like he may be turning the corner. Just wish he would let me call the doctor but he always says I see them enough for him.

Thanks for your prayers for me, too, you are truly a blessing.
So glad to hear from you this morning ... still have you and Reynold in my prayers. I know what you mean about husbands being so reluctant to see a doctor!!

~ Rita
Old 09-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #619
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
okay but wait I need to know do's and don't like brads are they okay ect. Do wanted Generic cards? can you give me some ages groups? I mean I don't card for 3 year old and 12 year old get! What do in case like that? I know glitter not allowed but what is? and what not? I need more infomation before. and holidays and witch one? And B-day! That okay!
Please post the information on therad I give earlier for my ref.
Thanks hotwheels

We have newborns, young children, teens and even adults so cards for any and all ages will work. There are no real limitations on what type of cards, ribbons, brads, glitter, etc are fine - they can be simply generic cheery colorful cards in order to send them anytime but birthday, etc is alright too. All of these children and their families appreciate anything and everything done to give them encouragement and support.

Thanks a bunch!!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #620
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow, September 12th is

*GOLD BALLOONS FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS DAY!*

Please keep these sweet little heroes and their families in your prayers and if possible, please put a gold balloon out or wear a gold ribbon for my sweet Cole kids and so many others. Thanks much.

"There are many Americans who are clever and fearless, but the trouble is they are small children fighting an ugly disease."
Old 09-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #621
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
We have newborns, young children, teens and even adults so cards for any and all ages will work. There are no real limitations on what type of cards, ribbons, brads, glitter, etc are fine - they can be simply generic cheery colorful cards in order to send them anytime but birthday, etc is alright too. All of these children and their families appreciate anything and everything done to give them encouragement and support.

Thanks a bunch!!
Thank you.... a bunch...... This sound great you so much this sound like the place be And minstrey... I have toosome card frist.... I so excited to
do this.... you do know how this lift me up to help touch others in the in their there lives.... I think this is answer to my prayers! hotwheels
Ps this easy sound easy has pie..... can I have your address Pm email to me! And your family is feeling better too!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #622
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning all... off to get some garlic for my sweet hubby.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #623
Gabfest Goddess

Cat, tell Reynold I said Hello and Sending up a prayer for him!!!!! Notice, still no hug don't wanna catch it! I have no idea why I am this punchy!

Hugs and prayers for all needs.

Michele
Old 09-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #624
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello I need paryer now with sore throat thing going around and with cold allergey! and fell loudly!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #625
Stazon Splitcoast

Hotwheels- Prayers for you!

Joan
Old 09-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #626
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Hotwheels- Prayers for you!
thank I wanted back bed But can't we have company. comeing too later to cancel.... and my heard too mom is sick too... so we need payers
Old 09-13-2009, 04:39 AM   #627
Gabfest Goddess

Sending up some prayers this morning will pray for each of you while in church today.

Hugs and may you have a blessed day in Christ.

Michele
Old 09-13-2009, 05:11 AM   #628
Die Cut Diva

Thank you, Michele ... and may the Lord pour out His blessings on your day, as well!

Hugs,

~ Rita
Old 09-13-2009, 06:31 AM   #629
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning, dear friends, sending each of you warm wishes for a very blessed Sunday.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #630
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning... This has become my prayer chain! As of yesterday there is no one to chair the prayer chain at church. I did this a few years ago. it is too depressing for me t do again. Pray that some one comes forward. Prayers that everyone has a peaceful Sunday!

Joan
Old 09-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #631
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

Praying for all who is need today. God Bless everyone.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #632
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Thank you, Michele ... and may the Lord pour out His blessings on your day, as well!

Hugs,

~ Rita
Rita, thank you! He did today in a major way church was incredible! God was reminding me who I am in Christ and to take more authority in him and that is a gift because of accepting Jesus. I feel lately like my mind is whirling a 1,000 MPH but you know it stopped today was prayed over and it was great, God is so good and loves us so much. Focus for me was don't limit myself don't let the enemy take my righteousness my glory and to go out with the mindset truly on I can do all things through Christ. Christ sent us into the world and that's what we have to do go out into the world and really be the body of Christ. He died for us ALL and we need to let everyone know and live confidently in his strength.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #633
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- great message!
Can I add a friend of mine for prayers? Her name is Lula. She is having surgery for uterine cancer on Wednesday and she will start cancer treatment on Friday. She nearly died a few weeks ago. The dr removed 20 quarts of fluid from her abdomen. She is now stable enough for surgery. She is a very religious person and believes God is taking the cancer away as we speak.

Joan
Old 09-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #634
Stampin' Fool

Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun

I am sorry to hear that Reynold has been sick and that I haven't been on here to know this sooner. Another very busy week last week and not sure what's up for this one coming.
Everyone please know that even if I don't post, I am still praying for your needs and keeping you in my heart.
Big hugs!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:30 AM   #635
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgstamps4fun View Post
I am sorry to hear that Reynold has been sick and that I haven't been on here to know this sooner. Another very busy week last week and not sure what's up for this one coming.
Everyone please know that even if I don't post, I am still praying for your needs and keeping you in my heart.
Big hugs!
Barb we love you and know you have a lot going on right now! Praying for you and family! Praying DH is doing well.

Hugs to all
Michele
Old 09-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #636
Stampin' Fool

Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Barb we love you and know you have a lot going on right now! Praying for you and family! Praying DH is doing well.

Hugs to all
Michele
Thanks for your understanding. Have a beautiful day dear friends.
Lots of hugs,
Barb
Old 09-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #637
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgstamps4fun View Post
Big hugs!

Dear sweet Barb, no need to be sorry, you have a full plate. Please know you and your hubby are in many thoughts and prayers.

May God give you a super blesssed day!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #638
Stazon Splitcoast

Cat the devil fight me and we sick need all preyers. sore throat stuff up nose heardache. and fave and conseuggeed.... I have the devil wanted get me down since I said I was going cards for cloesfoundation.... so prayer for us! thanks hotwheels
Old 09-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #639
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Cat the devil fight me and we sick need all preyers. sore throat stuff up nose heardache. and fave and conseuggeed.... I have the devil wanted get me down since I said I was going cards for cloesfoundation.... so prayer for us! thanks hotwheels

Sweetie, may the Lord put up a high protective healing wall all around you and encourage your heart.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:09 AM   #640
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning dear friends!

Have a small request...

Just received this from a follow Cole member, please take a moment to vote for Cole's Foundation. Thanks and please feel free to pass it on to others!

This could be great for Cole\'s Foundation in Ironwood, MI! We sure could use more funds to send mylar balloons and gifts to our brave little heroes!

Tell everyone to vote for Cole's Foundation in Ironwood, MI!

The Christie Cookie Co. is donating a total of $25,000 to charities. From now through October 15, you can nominate your favorite charity to win. The most nominated charity will receive a check for $10,000. The runner-up wins $5,000, and the next 10 will receive $1,000 each. It takes less than 2 minutes to vote.

http://ilovechristiecookies.com/contest/