Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree254Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #4281
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Please pray for my DIL. This is NOT life urgent, but I told her I would pray for this situation and I SOOOO want her to see a God who answers prayers! I think it would be an awesome introduction to believing....thank you for joining me in this...
Kathy, I've already begun to pray .... we know the Lord can reveal Himself to her through this situation!!

Rita
muscrat likes this post.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #4282
Proud Fan Club Member

Continue prayers for DIL. Things didn't go as I'd hoped, but she hopefully will still see my prayers for her will help her with even better things in the long run.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #4283
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- praying with you for a good result. Remember it is God's time not ours!

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’ Audrey Hepburn[

Joan
muscrat likes this post.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #4284
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Kathy- praying with you for a good result. Remember it is God's time not ours!
I also have to remember that his way is always the best way, so if it didn't come out as I asked, he must have something better in mind. I can't see it, but I believe it will happen. Even if I don't know how, I know it will....
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #4285
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Continue prayers for DIL. Things didn't go as I'd hoped, but she hopefully will still see my prayers for her will help her with even better things in the long run.

God promises you in His Word that you will see His goodness in the land of the living. Ps 27:13 <3
Old 09-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #4286
Proud Fan Club Member

Our family is in need of prayers, a miracle to be more specific. A court case that we weren't worried about due to lack of any truth to the claims recently came to a close, and it was NOT in our favor. We hit the Court of Appeals on Wednesday.

This is not our first rodeo, so to speak. We have been business owners for over 20 years. We lost everything in 2009. It was litigation brought by a family member. The defense cost us everything. Even though the outcome was favorable in the end, we had no money left to stay in business, lost our house, and most everything we owned. We didn't lose hope, not for long anyway, and we didn't lose faith.

It did take its toll on the kids. We need a chance on appeal. If it were just a monetary issue, we would just pay the creep and move on. But the judge awarded him all of the equipment that we need to run our business. We paid cash and avoided using credit to avoid a situation like this, yet here we are.

We are finally on a home that we love, the kids are happy and thriving in school, and I don't ever want my parents having to use their retirement money to pay for things that we would otherwise be able to afford. It's just so hard to believe because it was such an unbelievable claim. We are still in shock. My husband did indeed build everything in our plant with his own hands. It was hard watching him lose it the first time, but at his age, I just don't think he can do it a third time.

I know that the judges in this world don't matter. I know that when He judges us, it will be ok. I just need strength for my family. I need more help than anyone or anything on Earth could possibly provide to hold it together for the sake of the kids. Prayers for our family are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Katie
Old 09-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #4287
Polyshrink Goddess

Katie, so sorry to hear about all of this. I do pray for strength for you and your family regarding all of this.

Shirl
Old 09-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #4288
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyCats View Post
Our family is in need of prayers, a miracle to be more specific. A court case that we weren't worried about due to lack of any truth to the claims recently came to a close, and it was NOT in our favor. We hit the Court of Appeals on Wednesday.

This is not our first rodeo, so to speak. We have been business owners for over 20 years. We lost everything in 2009. It was litigation brought by a family member. The defense cost us everything. Even though the outcome was favorable in the end, we had no money left to stay in business, lost our house, and most everything we owned. We didn't lose hope, not for long anyway, and we didn't lose faith.

It did take its toll on the kids. We need a chance on appeal. If it were just a monetary issue, we would just pay the creep and move on. But the judge awarded him all of the equipment that we need to run our business. We paid cash and avoided using credit to avoid a situation like this, yet here we are.

We are finally on a home that we love, the kids are happy and thriving in school, and I don't ever want my parents having to use their retirement money to pay for things that we would otherwise be able to afford. It's just so hard to believe because it was such an unbelievable claim. We are still in shock. My husband did indeed build everything in our plant with his own hands. It was hard watching him lose it the first time, but at his age, I just don't think he can do it a third time.

I know that the judges in this world don't matter. I know that when He judges us, it will be ok. I just need strength for my family. I need more help than anyone or anything on Earth could possibly provide to hold it together for the sake of the kids. Prayers for our family are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Katie

Oh Katie, so very sorry for this ordeal you and your family are going through. No matter what happens, please know that the Lord is your strength, will cover all of you with His powerful protection and will be faithful. Sending much support, love, hugs, encouragement and prayers. <3

"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children, He does
not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He
gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others" - A. W. Tozer
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *GOD LOVES YOU* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #4289
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyCats View Post

Thank you,

Katie
My heartfelt prayers are with you and your family! Please keep us updated.

~ Rita
Old 09-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #4290
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- Praying for God's intervention!

Joan
Old 09-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #4291
Proud Fan Club Member

Katie, God is awesome and can do anything! Just got back from ladies retreat and was reminded while watching Patsy Clairmont that we need to trust God to do his best for us, which is even better than we could do for ourselves....Praying for you today....
caterinafmig and smileyj like this post.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #4292
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Mathilda

Katie ... keeping you and your family in our prayers ... Our Lord will never give you more than you can handle ... hold on to your faith and trust in His ways ...
muscrat likes this post.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #4293
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Katie, please keep us updated on your situation.
muscrat likes this post.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #4294
Inking Addict

Heart prayers needed for my husband -lost job

Hi, we are deaf Christians who live in SC. We're very active in our small deaf church, teaching ss/leading music, etc. I'm on disability & my husband's lost his job 2 wks ago. We're going thru the roller coaster of emotions & he will file unemployment tmw & start looking for jobs, etc. I have a lot of medicines & need your prayers that we can figure a way to get them covered, thru medicare & find additional supplemental ins. We also need to find a hud apt thru agency & move by end of Feb.

We covet your prayers & thank you for prayers in advance.
God bless you,
Mary & Peter <><
I'm StampinPalSC on scs
Charleston, SC
Old 11-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #4295
Die Cut Diva

Hello Mary .... Thank you for giving us the opportunity to support you with our prayers. I'll be praying for you and Peter. The Lord is our faithful provider and loving Heavenly Father and He is walking with you through these trials.

Blessings,

Rita
StampinPalSC likes this post.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #4296
Proud Fan Club Member

Life has a way of throwing us curves but our God is faithful. praying for you tonight.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #4297
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinPalSC View Post
Hi, we are deaf Christians who live in SC. We're very active in our small deaf church, teaching ss/leading music, etc. I'm on disability & my husband's lost his job 2 wks ago. We're going thru the roller coaster of emotions & he will file unemployment tmw & start looking for jobs, etc. I have a lot of medicines & need your prayers that we can figure a way to get them covered, thru medicare & find additional supplemental ins. We also need to find a hud apt thru agency & move by end of Feb.

We covet your prayers & thank you for prayers in advance.
God bless you,
Mary & Peter <><
I'm StampinPalSC on scs
Charleston, SC
Dearest Mary, trusting and believing the Lord to hear every prayer and answer above and beyond what any person could ever think or ask.

My husband was out of work for three years and the Lord providing all of our needs as well as open a door for a better job. Hang in there, God is faithful.

Sending much loving support to you and your husband. <3
Old 11-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #4298
Inking Addict

Thank you sooooo much for your prayers & words of encouragement. God bless you all!
Stamping Servant and muscrat like this post.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #4299
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinPalSC View Post
Thank you sooooo much for your prayers & words of encouragement. God bless you all!
Mary, I hope you'll keep in touch with us. Be assured we will be remembering you and Peter in our prayers.

Hugs, Rita
StampinPalSC and caterinafmig like this post.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #4300
Inking Addict

I will do that. We both have appts this week to apply for different things like hud housing, job searching, & trying to file unemployment has been a huge headache, as there's no more walk in services ... everything is done by phone or website.

we're also in need of finding things like insurance & finding something that will cover my RX's.

we're praying the Lord will break down walls & show us the way, make ways possible without obstacles. God has already supplied some extra money & friends offering support by checking on us.

one thing at a time, one day at a time & lots of prayers.

Thank you for ur prayers & I will def keep in touch.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #4301
Gabfest Goddess

I hope you ladies will give me a little prayer for tomorrow
2 weeks ago I had a mammogram, now I have to go again tomorrow for another one and also a ultrasound.
I know it could be nothing.... but im still worried,
fingers crossed and a little prayer needed please
Old 12-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #4302
Stazon Splitcoast

prayers coming your way!

Joan
Old 12-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #4303
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalsmiles View Post
2 weeks ago I had a mammogram, now I have to go again tomorrow for another one and also a ultrasound.
I'll remember you in my prayers.

Hugs, Rita
Old 12-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #4304
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Will pray for you for peace as you go and good results. God is good.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #4305
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Sending much loving support and prayers, trusting God to keep His loving protection over you. God loves you, always has and always will. <3
muscrat likes this post.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #4306
Stazon Splitcoast

Dh went to see a different PT today. he is concerned. DH's shoulder is locked. The surgery healed well. However, the PT he has been doing hasn't helped. He thinks it will be months. OUCH! So please pray it happens quicker than anticipated.

Joan
Old 12-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #4307
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Dh went to see a different PT today. he is concerned. DH's shoulder is locked. The surgery healed well. However, the PT he has been doing hasn't helped. He thinks it will be months. OUCH! So please pray it happens quicker than anticipated.
Not sure what surgery he had but I had elbow surgery and had locked shoulder afterwards. Therapy saved me! Follow exercises prescribed and I will pray that his results are good as well.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #4308
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Joan, trusting God to give DH a quick healing.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #4309
Die Cut Diva

Joan, I have been keeping you and your DH in my prayers .... now I will pray specifically that the therapy will give speedy results.

Hugs, Rita
Old 12-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #4310
Inking Addict

Default I need a lifeline

Hello Prayer Partners!
I humbly ask for your prayers. I never thought I would be where I am now- My husband is out of work almost 3 years, I was out too, but did find a job for 1/2 my previous pay. We are selling our house. Not sure where we will go yet. I feel very down. I know money is not the answer, Jesus IS the answer. I still have a hard time not worrying. Please pray that I lean on Him more - certainly I know I can not make it on my own strength. I should be going to church. I think I understand why God wants us to be involved in a local church. Without a home church, I feel very alone, and indeed I am. I am blessed that my children are believers and they understand the situation. That is a reason to Praise God.
Thank you for your prayers.
Lisa
Old 12-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #4311
Die Cut Diva

Hello Lisa,

Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I can understand what you're going through because my husband and I went through similar circumstances.

Hugs, Rita
Old 12-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #4312
Proud Fan Club Member

Lisa, praying God will do a mighty work in your life and you will see clear evidence of his love and care.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #4313
Matboard Maniac

Lisa, praying that the Lord will give you wisdom and comfort for each day. May the Lord show himself strong in your life. Please know that I will keep you in my prayers.

[[[ hugs to you]]]
Old 12-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #4314
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa- asking God to be very present in your life!

Joan
Old 12-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #4315
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp2bless View Post
Hello Prayer Partners!
I humbly ask for your prayers. I never thought I would be where I am now- My husband is out of work almost 3 years, I was out too, but did find a job for 1/2 my previous pay. We are selling our house. Not sure where we will go yet. I feel very down. I know money is not the answer, Jesus IS the answer. I still have a hard time not worrying. Please pray that I lean on Him more - certainly I know I can not make it on my own strength. I should be going to church. I think I understand why God wants us to be involved in a local church. Without a home church, I feel very alone, and indeed I am. I am blessed that my children are believers and they understand the situation. That is a reason to Praise God.
Thank you for your prayers.
Lisa

Oh Lisa, please know you have many people here who care and will pray. Several years ago, my husband lost his job and was out of work for three years. The Lord was very gracious to us and provided for our needs. However, just when we thought we were at the very end of our rope, God opened a door for my husband to a good job with better salary.

Sorry you do not have a home church and can understand feeling very alone. My husband and I hold church in our home several times a week, just the two of us mostly. We spend time watching Christian programming, sharing thoughts, as well as praying together and the Lord blesses us in very special ways during our times together.

Sending you much loving support and believing our faithful Father will supply over and above what you could possibly think or ask... for He loves you so much, always has and always will. <3
Old 12-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #4316
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Lisa, here is a prayer that I hope will be encouraging....

O Lord Most High, You rule over the heavens and the earth, for You made all things by Your great power, and You keep them existing and working by Your mighty Word.

You are exalted high above every star and galaxy in the entire cosmos...yet You are also "the God of ALL mankind," the great, personally present, personally involved God who loves, rescues and takes care of ALL who trust You.

You exercise Your gracious authority over ALL nations -- and over each individual in ALL the world. You, the true God, the living God, the everlasting King.

I praise You for Your sovereignty over the broad events of my life and over the details.

With You, nothing is accidental, nothing is incidental, and no experience is wasted. You hold in Your own power my breath of life and ALL MY DESTINY.

And every trial that You allow to happen is a platform on which You reveal Yourself, showing Your love and power, both to me and to others looking on.

Thank you that I can confidently move into the future non-defensively, with both hands outstretched to whatever lies ahead, for You hold the future and You will always be with me, even to my old age...and throughout ALL eternity.
Stamping Servant, charlie1 and muscrat like this post.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:35 AM   #4317
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Caterina. Wonderful prayer.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #4318
Inking Addict

Thank you so much- Rita, Kathy, Carol, Joan, and Catarina! I am very grateful for your prayers, and I thank you for your kindness! God is faithful. It is interesting that some of you have had similar experiences. I wonder if the purpose of us going through hardship is so that we can help someone else. If we have not experienced it (or something similar) ourselves, how can we understand when someone else is going through it?
You ladies are like a Barnabas Committee. Barnabas (translated: Son of Encouragement, in Acts).
Alright, I will stop going on and on...
Thank you,
Thank you,
Hugs to you all!
Lisa
Stamping Servant, charlie1 and smileyj like this post.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #4319
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp2bless View Post
Thank you so much- Rita, Kathy, Carol, Joan, and Catarina! I am very grateful for your prayers, and I thank you for your kindness! God is faithful. It is interesting that some of you have had similar experiences. I wonder if the purpose of us going through hardship is so that we can help someone else. If we have not experienced it (or something similar) ourselves, how can we understand when someone else is going through it?
You ladies are like a Barnabas Committee. Barnabas (translated: Son of Encouragement, in Acts).
Alright, I will stop going on and on...
Thank you,
Thank you,
Hugs to you all!
Lisa
I think the purpose of the hardships are to teach us perserverance and then when we have been through to the other side of our difficulties, we teach what we have learned. I have learned that nothing is too hard for God. We have NOT because we ASK not. He knows what we need but we need to bring it to him and allow him to work. I speak to myself with this too! I pray you all have a blessed Sunday....
Old 12-24-2013, 04:29 AM   #4320
Proud Fan Club Member

I got something in my eye yesterday and it's still bothering me so I am going to see the eye doctor today around 11. I would have waited it out, but I didn't want to end up in the ER on Christmas Day. This is minor, in the scheme of things....had a prayer chain call yesterday that a woman from our church has a granddaughter who is having a biopsy today to see how far or deep her cancer has progressed, so please remember this request. I don't know her name, but God knows exactly who she is. Thanks!