Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #3961
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Please pray for my niece and her DH. Last night their precious baby girl was born. She has down syndrome and requires numerous surgeries. The have a 4 yr old son with Aspergers. Finances are a huge issue. They need support. Please pray for them.
So sorry to hear this... but I pray that this little girl blesses your niece and her husband beyond their imaginations. Praying for their financial issues as well as for the two little ones.

Urgently Needed - Cards for Jayden
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #3962
Stazon Splitcoast

I told my SIl that I have a great group of ladies praying. My niece is so very grateful! Please keep them coming as they go thru multiple surgeries.
I donít know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby
Old 08-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #3963
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
I told my SIl that I have a great group of ladies praying. My niece is so very grateful! Please keep them coming as they go thru multiple surgeries.

Joan, please tell your sweet wonderful niece that we would consider it a privilege to have her register her precious baby with Coles Foundation. The foundation offers a free Cole's Pages where they can journal, ask for prayers and have members leave encouraging and uplifting messages. Please let her know that there are many people who care.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #3964
Gabfest Goddess

Asking for prayer for the family of a 4 year old boy who died in a local pond at a church picnic on Sunday. Sammy will be greatly missed and he was greatly loved and everyone is suffering great grief and loss

thank you
Old 08-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #3965
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Asking for prayer for the family of a 4 year old boy who died in a local pond at a church picnic on Sunday. Sammy will be greatly missed and he was greatly loved and everyone is suffering great grief and loss

thank you
I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for the family of the boy as well as for your church family. There seems to be no loss worse than the death of a child.

Urgently Needed - Cards for Jayden
Old 08-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #3966
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- I feel so sorry for the family and the whole church. What a tragedy!
I donít know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby
Old 08-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #3967
Gabfest Goddess

I read the article and this is the church I used to go to and they described that a little girl needed help from the lifeguard and when the cops arrived (they called in missing child) the church was arm and arm and walking through the water and that is when they found him in water only knee deep - I know they are struggling thanks for prayers.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #3968
Pearl-ExPert

My Blog

My Gallery
Old 08-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #3969
Rubber Obsessor

Hello,

I am new to this thread. My Great-Niece is going to have brain surgery in Dallas in September. She will need to go through 4-6 procedures beforehand to prepare her blood vessels and arteries for the surgery. She is only 12 and is very nervous about all of this. I would appreciate any prayers for her and for her parents. Thanks very much!

Hugs,
Mary
Old 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #3970
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawtx53 View Post
Hello,

I am new to this thread. My Great-Niece is going to have brain surgery in Dallas in September. She will need to go through 4-6 procedures beforehand to prepare her blood vessels and arteries for the surgery. She is only 12 and is very nervous about all of this. I would appreciate any prayers for her and for her parents. Thanks very much!

Hugs,
Mary

Hello, Mary, extremely sorry to hear about your great-niece having to go through brain surgery next month at such a young age. May the Lord cover her with His powerful healing protection before, during and after surgery as He gives great skills and wisdom to all the medical staff.

Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #3971
Proud Fan Club Member

Welcome Mary. Praying for your dear neice today....
Old 08-30-2012, 08:14 AM   #3972
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Hello,

Hugs,
Mary
Hello Mary! I'm praying for your great-niece asking the Lord to comfort and strengthen her and her family as she faces these surgeries. I would love to send a card of encouragement to her, if you think she would like it. If you think that cards would be OK, you needn't post her name and address on the forum. Instead, we could send you a private message requesting her name and the address to send the cards to.

Rita
Old 08-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #3973
Rubber Obsessor

Rita,

Thank you SO much! I will send you my address and I can deliver it to her when I go to Dallas. We live in League City, TX (between Houston and Galveston). We will be going back and forth for her procedures and then surgery.

Hugs,
Mary : )

PS: I will send you a message with the information. God bless you!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #3974
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Rita,

Thank you SO much! I will send you my address and I can deliver it to her when I go to Dallas. We live in League City, TX (between Houston and Galveston). We will be going back and forth for her procedures and then surgery.

Hugs,

PS: I will send you a message with the information. God bless you!
Thank you, Mary .... I received your message and will make a card for her!

~ Rita
Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #3975
Gabfest Goddess

Mary, prayers for your family and niece during this difficult time, praying for healing, intervention from God and peace for the family.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #3976
Gabfest Goddess

Friday will start the 2 day funeral for the 4 year old boy - asking for prayers I know this is going to be hard on everyone I pray that everyone can get through this difficult time. . .
Old 08-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #3977
Rubber Obsessor

Michele,

Thank you so much for your concern and prayers.

Hugs,
Mary
Old 08-31-2012, 07:49 AM   #3978
Insane Embellisher

Default Prayers needed for my friends family

Please pray for the Dickhout/Weaver family.

My friends ex-boyfriend and his family rushed to the local hospital to be with his sister when she was rushed by ambulance there last night at 7:30pm EST. She had suffered a brain anurisym (not sure if spelled right). They fought all night to keep her alive. I texted my friend at 10am this morning to get an update and they had lost her.

The family is devestated - she was only in her mid - late 40 I think.

Please pray that they find comfort in knowing that she is not suffering anymore and that she is at peace. Unfortunately, she was not at peace in this world as she and her brother (my friends ex) suffer with the terrible disease of alcoholism (Sp?) and she never seemed happy when ever I saw her.

Pray for her brother JR that this shows him the path that he is on and that it isn't a good path. He has twin 9 year old boys that he needs to be around for.

Thanks everyone for your support!!!
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Old 08-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #3979
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Friday will start the 2 day funeral for the 4 year old boy - asking for prayers I know this is going to be hard on everyone I pray that everyone can get through this difficult time. . .

Michele, having been to Sicily's celebration of life at the tender age of 4 can well imagine how terribly difficult this will be. Not only during this time but for many days, weeks, months and years ahead. My heart truly goes out this family asking the Lord to cover them with His love, mercy, grace, comfort and peace.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 AM   #3980
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
Please pray for the Dickhout/Weaver family.

My friends ex-boyfriend and his family rushed to the local hospital to be with his sister when she was rushed by ambulance there last night at 7:30pm EST. She had suffered a brain anurisym (not sure if spelled right). They fought all night to keep her alive. I texted my friend at 10am this morning to get an update and they had lost her.

The family is devestated - she was only in her mid - late 40 I think.

Please pray that they find comfort in knowing that she is not suffering anymore and that she is at peace. Unfortunately, she was not at peace in this world as she and her brother (my friends ex) suffer with the terrible disease of alcoholism (Sp?) and she never seemed happy when ever I saw her.

Pray for her brother JR that this shows him the path that he is on and that it isn't a good path. He has twin 9 year old boys that he needs to be around for.

Thanks everyone for your support!!!

Heather, my daughter has a massive stroke at the age of 30 and can recall the shock. Fortunately, my daughter survived and is doing well now at 42. My heart truly aches for this family and truly asking the Lord to surround them with His love, comfort and peace as only He can. May God especially do a mighty work in JR that will turn him around and be a blessing to his twin boys.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #3981
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Michele, having been to Sicily's celebration of life at the tender age of 4 can well imagine how terribly difficult this will be. Not only during this time but for many days, weeks, months and years ahead. My heart truly goes out this family asking the Lord to cover them with His love, mercy, grace, comfort and peace.

Thank you Cat, and I know it's so hard when the little ones go to heaven it is just such turmoil.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #3982
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Heather, my daughter has a massive stroke at the age of 30 and can recall the shock. Fortunately, my daughter survived and is doing well now at 42. My heart truly aches for this family and truly asking the Lord to surround them with His love, comfort and peace as only He can. May God especially do a mighty work in JR that will turn him around and be a blessing to his twin boys.
Heather, Cat said it so beautifully and prayers for the family and everyone impacted. IJN
Old 09-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #3983
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

As some of you already know, had bowel obstruction surgery last March and was blessed for a little over three months of good health. Sadly, things have taken a turn and am still believing the Lord for complete healing once and for all. Thank you for your prayers.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #3984
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Wishing everyone a very safe and blessed Labor Day weekend.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #3985
Proud Fan Club Member

So sorry that things have gone south again....continued prayers for a complete healing.

My mouth/tongue issues have not ceased since they began in February 2011. I have seen five specialists, my PCP and dentist. The dentist has started me on vitamins, which I highly doubt will help....but I'll try anything at this point.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #3986
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
So sorry that things have gone south again....continued prayers for a complete healing.

My mouth/tongue issues have not ceased since they began in February 2011. I have seen five specialists, my PCP and dentist. The dentist has started me on vitamins, which I highly doubt will help....but I'll try anything at this point.

Thanks, sorry that the mouth/tongue problems are still plaguing you. May the Lord give wisdom to all the specialists.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #3987
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for you Cat so sorry I hate to hear that things have turned on you. Hope you will get better soon.

Kathy sorry about your mouth issues . hope you get well soon too. praying for both you ladies

prayers for all who are in need.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #3988
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A prayer for everyone...

My wish for you is Jesus,
He's all you need today,
The Mighty God, Prince of Peace,
The Light, the Truth, the Way,

He's with you in times of good,
He'll be with you when they are bad,
Laugh with you on happy days,
Beside you when you're sad,

So look to Him from your heart
For choices you must make,
He'll guide you and protect you,
In every step you take.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #3989
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for all of you that are struggling with something. I would like to ask for prayers for 2 people. One of the request is for a previous SCS lady. Some of you may know her by the nickname vegaswife. She is very down at the moment and could use some uplifting prayers.

Another one is a very dear friend of mine, she is dealing with a LOT of health issues, too many to even name. Right now she just got out of hospital for removing a tumor on colon (cancer) and then her pancreas. She will wait till she heals before they can do any treatments.

Thanks for the prayers.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #3990
Rubber Obsessor

Dear Nikki1578,

I will keep your friends in my prayers.

Hugs,
Mary
Old 09-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #3991
Proud Fan Club Member

Nikki, sorry to hear about your two friends. My request seems so minor in comparison, but I am currently in the middle of panic attacks. Please help pray me through them....Over minor issues, but my brain sees everything as major during these attacks. Thanks for any prayers!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #3992
Rubber Obsessor

Hi all,

Val's first embolisation is tomorrow at 8 am in Dallas. Would appreciate any prayers for her and her family.

Hugs,
Mary
Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #3993
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hi all,

Val's first embolisation is tomorrow at 8 am in Dallas. Would appreciate any prayers for her and her family.

Hugs,
Mary
Mary, trusting in the Lord's goodness and powerful healing to surround Val as He reassures everyone of His peaceful presence.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #3994
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

We have been in the Berkshires of Massachusetts this week which is a lovely area in the mountains near New York/Vermont. Sadly, yesterday came down with chills, fever, sore throat and feeling achy all over. Feeling somewhat better today and will be glad to get home.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:52 AM   #3995
Rubber Obsessor

Caterina, thank you so much for your beautiful prayer. Val came through the first procedure well. She will be in ICU until Sunday and then will be out for a few days before the next one. I know all the prayers are helping the family and I really appreciate yours!

Hugs,
Old 09-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #3996
Stazon Splitcoast

praying for everyone's needs. have a blessed saturday!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #3997
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks all for prayers. I'm feeling better today. Found a book that has helped. It's written by a Christian Dr. It's called "Who Switched off my Brain? Controlling toxic thoughts and emotions." It's NOT an easy read. A lot of brain details to get through, but helpful suggestions and information. Author is Dr. Caroline Leaf
Old 09-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #3998
Stazon Splitcoast

I just heard form my niece. Her daughter is still in the NICU. Emma is one month old now. She is stable and waiting for the surgeries to be scheduled. Please keep the prayers coming.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #3999
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Caterina, thank you so much for your beautiful prayer. Val came through the first procedure well. She will be in ICU until Sunday and then will be out for a few days before the next one. I know all the prayers are helping the family and I really appreciate yours!

Hugs,
Praising and thanking the Lord that Val is doing well and trusting Him for more good news with each passing day.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #4000
Proud Fan Club Member

Default I need prayer

Can't do this on my own and having trouble concentrating enough to talk to God even. Panic/anxiety attacks are worse than physical ailments to me....

You will think I am an absolute nutcase. When the panic hits, I get shaky, diareah, pace the floor, my mind only thinks of the one thing that is stressing me and I cannot push it out, or if I do, it comes right back. Last night I couldn't even sleep in my bed. I got blankets and pillows and slept on the floor beside my bed! It's a tight space between the bedframe and the dresser. (Maybe my cocoon!)I put an eye mask on and earplugs in! I didn't sleep well, but I did get some sleep. I'm thinking I may have to discuss this with the doctor because they are severe when they hit, thankfully they don't come often. And everytime they come, it is over something normal, that most people just handle. My brain turns it into a catastrophe for a while. I sometimes get to the point where I think I will throw up. If I have to write anything down, my hands shake so bad you can't even read my writing! It is sooooo awful over stuff so simple. Please ask God to help me with these. I am thinking I could be of comfort to someone else but I need to get the comfort myself first.