Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #41
Pearl-ExPert

so i sent my cards priority mail...wondering if they ever got there? because never was returned to me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #42
Mad Swapper

Linda, I did receive your beautiful cards. And so many of them! Thank you so much! Sorry, I didn't post a thank you earlier, but it has been crazy busy around here!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #43
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp Wizard View Post
Nicole

I sent a padded Priority Flat Rate envelope out to you today. It has to go through New York before it gets to Canada. So with the weather it may take a couple of extra days but the Post Office said regularly it takes 6-10 days.
Nicole
Have my cards arrived yet? I think it was about 2 weeks ago when I sent them. I hope all is going well with you. How is Maddy doing? I'm thinking about her often.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #44
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp Wizard View Post
Nicole
Have my cards arrived yet? I think it was about 2 weeks ago when I sent them. I hope all is going well with you. How is Maddy doing? I'm thinking about her often.
Sandra, your beautiful cards arrived on Friday. Tank you so much for your generosity. We have another craft fair this week, so they arrived just in time!

Sadly, Maddy has been having a rough time. Last week she slept for three days straight. She was to have a lumbar puncture on Thursday to see if she can get her transplant. Haven't heard anything from her mom, which isn't a good sign.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #45
Mad Swapper

Kristyn and Cheryl, your lovely cards arrived today! Thanks so much for your generosity! They will definitely help,out with our next craft fair!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #46
Die Cut Diva

I just found this thread today. Prayers and positive thoughts for this sweet little angel and her mom!

I'm in Texas, is it too late to send something??

Sherry
Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #47
Die Cut Diva

Default Maddy's Status?

What is happening with Maddy?? Haven't heard an update lately. I hope she is getting better... (very happy thoughts)
Old 12-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #48
Mad Swapper

Sorry, I've been crazy busy and Maddy's mom hadn't contacted me for a while. I was able to speak to her this week and she filled me in on what's been happening. The last time I spoke to her, Madison was very sick. Her mom had walking pneumonia and wasn't able to be with her for 14 days. During that period, Madison improved and they wanted to send her to Toronto for a bone marrow transplant. But, since her mom wasn't able to accompany her and there was a risk of Madison not surviving the treatment, Madison's mom convinced the doctors to wait. Madison is doing better now and just finished another round of chemo. She will be going for her transplant after Christmas. They have to spend Christmas in the hospital, but we were able to get a local children's agency to sponsor her for Christmas, so she will have plenty to,open Christmas Day! Through our card sales, we have been able to raise just over $1000! We wouldn't have been able to do it without your help! You ladies have been so amazingly generous! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #49
Die Cut Diva

Thank you for the update!! I am very happy to hear that Maddy is doing better.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #50
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Thanks for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jn_leger View Post
Sorry, I've been crazy busy and Maddy's mom hadn't contacted me for a while. I was able to speak to her this week and she filled me in on what's been happening. The last time I spoke to her, Madison was very sick. Her mom had walking pneumonia and wasn't able to be with her for 14 days. During that period, Madison improved and they wanted to send her to Toronto for a bone marrow transplant. But, since her mom wasn't able to accompany her and there was a risk of Madison not surviving the treatment, Madison's mom convinced the doctors to wait. Madison is doing better now and just finished another round of chemo. She will be going for her transplant after Christmas. They have to spend Christmas in the hospital, but we were able to get a local children's agency to sponsor her for Christmas, so she will have plenty to,open Christmas Day! Through our card sales, we have been able to raise just over $1000! We wouldn't have been able to do it without your help! You ladies have been so amazingly generous! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
That is wonderful to hear. I hope you received my cards.

Madonna