Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 04-06-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
Mad Swapper

Default I need a prayer

i know that this is small potatoes compared to what others are going through but I still need to reach out and ask for a prayer.

I'm going to Stampin Up regional convention in 2 days and I dont have 1 swap made. I know I dont need swaps to get a lot out of the experience but they are such great sales tools.

back story is I procrastinated far too long and then got sick and now I am having creative paralysis. I've started and changed half a dozen designs over the last couple days and I have nothing to show for it. Not only that but my bacterial gut infection which should be going away isnt or maybe I'm just making myself sick with so much anxiety.

Please, could you say a prayer to calm my nerves and give me comfort with or without the swaps?

thanks ladies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 04-06-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
Kookie Creator

May you be surrounded with healing prayes and enough relaxation to let your creativity flow. Have so much fun at Regional.
Unread 04-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #3
Hardware Hotshot

I'm praying that the Lord will help you get through this stressful time .... that He will help you come up with a very workable design for your swaps. Praying that you will be feeling much better soon.
Unread 04-06-2017, 02:26 PM   #4
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

If it makes you feel better - I NEVER swap. I say don't do it if it's not bringing you joy - go and enjoy the people and the experience and leave the swaps at home. The few years I did swaps I definitely had more stress and less fun. Which one are you going to?

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store | My Online Classes
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Stamping Servant likes this post.
Unread 04-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #5
Mad Swapper

Thank you for your prayers, God listens and I knew that this great group of people would come through.

I felt depressed before I posted but about 10 minutes later I had a sense of calmness. I shut out all the distractions and found an easy card that I 100% CASED and I now have 20 swaps done and I am so much happier. thank you awesome stampers for all your help.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:47 AM   #6
Polyshrink Goddess

Glad you were able to get some cards made! I'll pray you get to feeling better and can enjoy your trip.
Unread 04-11-2017, 04:54 PM   #7
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethepoodle View Post
Thank you for your prayers, God listens and I knew that this great group of people would come through.

I felt depressed before I posted but about 10 minutes later I had a sense of calmness. I shut out all the distractions and found an easy card that I 100% CASED and I now have 20 swaps done and I am so much happier. thank you awesome stampers for all your help.
What a wonderful answer to prayer!!! The Lord is always eager to support and help us in everything. He is a wonderful Friend who loves to be a part of everything in our lives.