Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Stazon Splitcoast

Default dose anyone chat with scs friends anymore?

Hello Everyone,

I have questions for you all? Dose anyone chat with scs friends anymore? when I frist come on scs back 2005. I felt like I had kinds friends here. And now it's like I am the only one the planet. I know it's busy time and summer is all most here. But, if we too busy to keep without our and help each others out. Than something worng. So I guess what asking is 7 things? I am trying figure if me or do other people feel this too?

1. dose anyone chat with scs friends anymore?
2. what can we do spice scs and the fun friendships on scs?
3. What can we do to scs more fun and friendly?
4. Am I the olny one feeling this way?
5. do I something wrong to me friends?
6 maybe I avoice my option to much or expect to much scs?
7. what happend to all fun here on scs?

thanks hotwheels
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Gabfest Goddess

I still chat with two friends that I meet on here, one of my friends recently became my upline, we usually visit at least once a day.
www.icantbelieveimadethat.blogspot.com
Proud RAK Member
"Always do your best. What you plan now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino
Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Sweet Hotwheels, you have done nothing wrong with your friends. You are a very special lady with a very special heart.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Ladies,

This is sad only too posted see that is what I am talk about I feeling no friends anymore....I am very drown and wanted new stuff and talk me friends where is Everyone? hotwheels
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Matboard Maniac

I would love to chat, if you pm me I'd be glad to share my email
Old 06-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello

just check in here.... not much change here... I wishes God would open this doors Me. I have so much in heart I wanted do I just wanted is for sure. All know is there must be something out there. But, with cp not sure what would be but God know! Hope you all have good week.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:34 AM   #7
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hey there sweetie, God does have a special plan just for you!! You truly have an awesome sweet loving heart and am so grateful for you!!

Just sent you a pm --- big thanks!!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast

yes
I got your pm I wish God would open the door on a prettin bases to volenntree for pleace live to send cards and ect. I use to volenntree a family crisies center in there data base partment. I love working computer and makeing cards. But, I know anyone in these places anymore. And like yoo have to have inside soruce the days. Even maybe scs to volenntree to but the problem is I not sure what need to done here? Or what I can do here? I am so broad and lonely. with eought to do. I am one of these poeple I like to busy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Hey there sweetie, God does have a special plan just for you!! You truly have an awesome sweet loving heart and am so grateful for you!!

Just sent you a pm --- big thanks!!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hang in there, sweetie!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Hotwheels, so sorry you are feeling this way! You have such a big heart and know that God almighty loves you! I will keep this thread in my view and will try to update and say hello!

Hugs
Michele
Old 06-23-2011, 05:05 PM   #11
Stazon Splitcoast

hello thanks michele
You so sweet too. you posted really brighnt my day.... I wishes I had the word to really express how real felt the few day. But only God know how really feel... I just don't why God gave me such a big loving heart. when I do is sit in my room 24/7 I wishes I could way to volteentor here on scs some how doing something..... and find who fix the stuipd gmail so I leave comments on poeple blogs. I has not worked right for 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Hi Hotwheels, so sorry you are feeling this way! You have such a big heart and know that God almighty loves you! I will keep this thread in my view and will try to update and say hello!

Hugs
Michele
Old 06-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hi Linda~

Just peeking in to give you a {{{Hug}}}. I don't chat much anymore due to stress at work, but I sure remember your and your sweet gallery and how you always encouraged others- especially with the QFTD. I was in Wyoming, in a hotel the first time I "met" you via QFTD, and you sure made me smile. I will always remember that, and still thank you. So, altho I can't chat too much, I will stop by once in awhile, k? Til then I leave you some pretty music, and hope you feel loved.

YouTube - ‪Lifesong - Casting Crowns‬‏

Take care, and BIG Hugs,
Pat
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #13
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda!!
Dropping by to give you a really big HUG for all you do here. Just wanted to let you know how much you inspire me, week after week, making cards for the galleries and spreading your own special brand of happiness around. I wondered if you are still making cards for the kids in the hospital, like you were doing before Christmas - I sent you some card making materials and cut out stuff, and would like to send you more if it helps you out in your little volunteer work doing that. I know we are all very busy in our lives, but I would be happy to PM you and chat whenever I can get a chance to, or you could PM me too. You brighten so many of those kids lives by sending cards to them, so I would like to help you any way that I can. Let me know what kind of things that you use and I will do my best to assist you any way I can, okay. Please know that as you are passing on love to these kids, God is busy filling you back up with His profound love, so you can keep passing it on.

Know you are daily in my prayers for all you do. Feel free to PM me, and I will chat with you whenever I can. You are special in God's sight, and a treasure to us here as well.
Sending you Lots of prayers and hugs!

God bless you, Linda!!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #14
Stazon Splitcoast

YOU ARE SPECIAL, LINDA!!

Last edited by irishgreensue; 06-23-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 06:43 AM   #15
Gabfest Goddess

Linda,

I hope today you will see or hear something that makes you smile, feel God's closeness and know that we are here for you. If there is something I can do just let me know. I am sorry about gmail not working right. hopefully that will get fixed soon!

You are such a blessing to everyone you come in contact with!

Hugs and if I can do something just let me know.

Love in Christ,
Michele
Tara Lynnie likes this post.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #16
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Linda, I don't know you too well on SCS, but it's so obvious to me that you do have a BIG heart with a lot of love to give - I'm going to pray that God will send those opportunities for you. I think people let themselves get too busy in life and then there isn't enough time left over to chat and talk together on-line and that's something we all need to watch out for and be careful about. Thanks for sharing all your creations with us and for being so open and honest with how you're feeling! I appreciate you! Love and hugs, Bridget
Old 06-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
Stazon Splitcoast

hello pat :
I am sure what say other then it not that did feel love. I guess I search for more for fill in my life. And I am tired of the same runt every day. And being lonely too I just needed chart friends. And know The Lord love's. me. I don't dout that he love me. I just wishes do more and can if know where and what that is? I am like sponges soaking all this now I feel like part of scs family angin. But, hope I don't asking where my friends are. I feeling begging friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmethers View Post
Hi Linda~

Just peeking in to give you a {{{Hug}}}. I don't chat much anymore due to stress at work, but I sure remember your and your sweet gallery and how you always encouraged others- especially with the QFTD. I was in Wyoming, in a hotel the first time I "met" you via QFTD, and you sure made me smile. I will always remember that, and still thank you. So, altho I can't chat too much, I will stop by once in awhile, k? Til then I leave you some pretty music, and hope you feel loved.

YouTube - ‪Lifesong - Casting Crowns‬‏

Take care, and BIG Hugs,
Pat
Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #18
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello there,
Yes I am still volunteer cole foundtion thank tho a friend here on scs... I send her the cards and she take care of give the too cards too kids... I whish door would open like this... I just send a bunch of cards there. about 2 weeks ago. And coast me brunch money so my money tide. I not sure what need at this far making materials and cut out stuff. has now. I will let you know what need later. It would help if you send me a list things you could offer far making materials. Will you do that I will get back you. I wish a volunteer spot would open on scs. But, I not sure what that would be? Do you have any thought about that by chance? I just thought would ask you.... thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hi Linda!!
Dropping by to give you a really big HUG for all you do here. Just wanted to let you know how much you inspire me, week after week, making cards for the galleries and spreading your own special brand of happiness around. I wondered if you are still making cards for the kids in the hospital, like you were doing before Christmas - I sent you some card making materials and cut out stuff, and would like to send you more if it helps you out in your little volunteer work doing that. I know we are all very busy in our lives, but I would be happy to PM you and chat whenever I can get a chance to, or you could PM me too. You brighten so many of those kids lives by sending cards to them, so I would like to help you any way that I can. Let me know what kind of things that you use and I will do my best to assist you any way I can, okay. Please know that as you are passing on love to these kids, God is busy filling you back up with His profound love, so you can keep passing it on.

Know you are daily in my prayers for all you do. Feel free to PM me, and I will chat with you whenever I can. You are special in God's sight, and a treasure to us here as well.
Sending you Lots of prayers and hugs!

God bless you, Linda!!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #19
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele; thanks
for you sweet and warm love friends.... and also your friend in Love in Christ.... and hope to here from you soon. Ps I just get more bad news I am not going in deatil....but i feeling I can't even have life. everyone is trying run my life for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Linda,

I hope today you will see or hear something that makes you smile, feel God's closeness and know that we are here for you. If there is something I can do just let me know. I am sorry about gmail not working right. hopefully that will get fixed soon!

You are such a blessing to everyone you come in contact with!

Hugs and if I can do something just let me know.

Love in Christ,
Michele
Old 06-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #20
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Bridget....
nice to meet you.... that funny you should that me about be open and honest how freeling scs is the olny place I can share my feeling. I hope we can to know each others better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinlay View Post
Linda, I don't know you too well on SCS, but it's so obvious to me that you do have a BIG heart with a lot of love to give - I'm going to pray that God will send those opportunities for you. I think people let themselves get too busy in life and then there isn't enough time left over to chat and talk together on-line and that's something we all need to watch out for and be careful about. Thanks for sharing all your creations with us and for being so open and honest with how you're feeling! I appreciate you! Love and hugs, Bridget
Old 06-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
Gabfest Goddess

Hot wheels, lifting you up right as I type this. Dear Jesus, I lift this beautiful person up to you Lord, I don't know what is trying to come against her I pray for her protection and for your healing touch Lord. I pray that only things of you are able to come to her and all others be blocked. I thank you for her and pray for opportunities to be opened to her and for her to feel how much she is loved by you and pray you will bring additional people into her life and that she may feel fulfilled and loved.

IJN,
Amen
Old 06-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #22
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda, grabbing a few minutes to chat with you, and say Hi!! I am really behind and just did LAST week's teaparty card, so now want to work on this week's!! LOL the faster I go, the behind-er I get!

Hope you are feeling all the prayers and love we are sending your way - I can see how crazy my life has gotten over the past year, and I bet it has happened to a lot of other people too - with working and trying to manage our lives, so I guess thats why you are feeling that no one has time. Maybe it would be good if you could send a PM to a different person each day, and that way, we would be keeping in touch when we answer you back!?? Worth a try, right?
You certainly are a sweet person, and I am praying that you can find a place to "volunteer" and for things to do to keep you in touch with others, so you realize how important you are. God loves you and wants you to know how precious you are to Him.
Of that you can be certain!! Love you, Linda, hang in there - looking forward to hearing from you!!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #23
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Hotwheels,

Just checking in to say "HELLO" - hope you have a good day today! May you feel God's presence and feel his peace. Much love and hugs to you!

Michele
Old 06-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #24
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hey there, hotwheels, have posted this all over and you may have already seen it but thought to post it here - be encouraged by this awesome kid.

This little boy is awesome - his family must be so proud!

A Word from the Valedictorian of Vacation Bible School | The Resurgence
Old 06-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #25
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Hey there, hotwheels, have posted this all over and you may have already seen it but thought to post it here - be encouraged by this awesome kid.

This little boy is awesome - his family must be so proud!

A Word from the Valedictorian of Vacation Bible School | The Resurgence
Wanted to come on here to offer Hotwheels encouragement. But I was truly inspired to send this link to all that I know! How uplifting caterinafmig!
Thank you!

But thinking of you Linda. Looks like you have many caring friends...

Love and Prayers
Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 113/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: +94.37
Old 06-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #26
Stazon Splitcoast

hey Ladies.....

I come everyday.... just to see what you all to say.... and still brighten my day! But, I have some questions for you all today. Who wanted to put on my pm email listed?

And question two is I was sitying my room on the computer on scs. I was think of volunteer for scs... and someone to contact a moderator, and see if there any volunteer work to be done on scs. but I not sure work i can handle... Do you laidies I have thought on this when I talk to the moderator, and with moderator do think it would be good to contact? Let me hear your thoughts and ideals please!!
thanks hotwheels
Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #27
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello thank stopping by I don't know you.... but hope to get better and become friends. Ps everyone please read posted #26 and give me you thoughts and ideals. thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Wanted to come on here to offer Hotwheels encouragement. But I was truly inspired to send this link to all that I know! How uplifting caterinafmig!
Thank you!

But thinking of you Linda. Looks like you have many caring friends...

Love and Prayers
Sharon
Old 06-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #28
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Hello thank stopping by I don't know you.... but hope to get better and become friends. Ps everyone please read posted #26 and give me you thoughts and ideals. thanks hotwheels
Well, I am sorry that I didn't introduce myself. I had just found this thread, by the title and read it. Then I saw the link that someone left you for encouragement about the little boy talking about Jesus in every book of the Bible and got excited about that. I see your cards on SCS and recently on the Teapot Tuesday. I am a teapotter too.

I do scrapbooking on SCS too. I am retired. And I just thought after I clicked on the thread and read it, that I should chat and offer encouragement, but didn't do too well. But hugs to you.
Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 06-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #29
Stazon Splitcoast

hello Sharon
I am glad to get know at teaparty than on teusady. And I love stamping but I have cp and mom have help me stamps So I do it much would like to becuse mom is busy with other things too. And my mom name is Sharon too. I look forward see you at the teapot party now. thanks for stopping by today! hotwheels
Old 06-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #30
Stazon Splitcoast

hi Linda,
Not sure who would be the one to talk to, but if you start a new post, I am sure one of the mods would pick it up and send it to the right person who may have a suggestion for you. Worth a try, right?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #31
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
hi Linda,
Not sure who would be the one to talk to, but if you start a new post, I am sure one of the mods would pick it up and send it to the right person who may have a suggestion for you. Worth a try, right?
I sorry I am losted what you talking about? do help scs or what? If so I Mods If so I have pm mods waiting relpy....
Old 06-30-2011, 04:57 AM   #32
Stazon Splitcoast

I meant if you posted a new question on the forums, one of the mods may see what you are suggesting to volunteer and they might know who the person in charge is and bring their attention to it. Just an idea!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #33
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I meant if you posted a new question on the forums, one of the mods may see what you are suggesting to volunteer and they might know who the person in charge is and bring their attention to it. Just an idea!
thank you i ask in the suggesting forums and subpost to pm email yahoo!! so we see if the Lord opens aonther door or not can't wait!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #34
Stazon Splitcoast

EXCELLENT ATTITUDE!!! Praying for you !!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #35
Stazon Splitcoast

Who wanted to be on the Pm listed? I know thanks hotwheels ps I need to vent but not here so can I pm email today?
Old 07-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #36
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

You can PM me over the next hour or so Linda. I haven't posted here, only saw the thread now. But I've sent you cards to use a couple of times, and I'm working on another package at the moment.
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Ornamental Ornaments
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC5102: A Zip and a Dash
Old 07-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #37
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
You can PM me over the next hour or so Linda. I haven't posted here, only saw the thread now. But I've sent you cards to use a couple of times, and I'm working on another package at the moment.
Thank you help and letting me vent I pm you....
Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #38
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone:

Happy 4TH July too you all. I know Freedom Day. If you will, But, really just day to me. Becuse we don't do anything spical and don't like poping fire creacker. ilike watching from far distances. But most like I will not watch any this year. it just too hot night here too.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #39
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Linda!! Happy 4th of July to you too!!

Just rmember that the fireworks they have in Philadelphia and Washington DC, are usuually on TV, accompanied by some great music (wash DC) they have the fireworks going off in time with the music - good classical stuff - hope you get to enjoy those - they will be from a far distance, right?? Sending you hugs!!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #40
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda,
Happy 4th to you! We don't do fireworks either. And is hot here too! So, we are just staying in and keeping cool. My husband is going to cook out hamburgers toinght.
That is our treat!
Stay cool.
Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member