Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #321
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
hello payer for us we leave for Tulsa Ok torrommow. And I don't wanted to go. We have go thorw more Ok where tortatomoes were. And prayer that mom will get to to my nicie's grations Here grations is on 10th. We are afiad the side effects of the chmeo will kick in and she wanted be able to the grations. This is chmeo 4 0f 6 thanks hotwheels
Trusting God to give you and your family safety as you travel. May all go well for your mom.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #322
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Trusting God to give you and your family safety as you travel. May all go well for your mom.
thanks we are here in Tulsa ok. We will be going home tommrrow night late if everything gose ok. And we will be tried to two gardations if possable. one is ny mm;s granddugher witch is on the 10th. So please payer that she will be able to go. And I have Doctor appiont on 11th. to blood presues and blood platelet. So payer for good report. For me and mom too agood report from the doctors as well. She has two more treatment after this one on Thursday! Thanks for your support. WE ARE STILL BEAVILING IN JESUS NAME!!!!
THanks Hotwheels
Old 06-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #323
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda - I'm praying that there are no tornadoes or bad weather while you and your family are in Tulsa. I so hope that your Mom is able to attend the graduations, too! Prayers for you, your Mom and family!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Old 06-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #324
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks you!
We are back Tulsa late night! We heard there was bad at home why we were at tulsa. But no bad storm in Tulsa. why we were there. Mom is good for now! graduations, still on for now! God answers prayer!!! keep praying we get thou Teusday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Linda - I'm praying that there are no tornadoes or bad weather while you and your family are in Tulsa. I so hope that your Mom is able to attend the graduations, too! Prayers for you, your Mom and family!

Hugs,
Jennifer
Old 06-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #325
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello eveyone,

I like tell everyone mom did great with the treatment. the last three week go. We were very surpize the side effects were ever minim. And time for us go back for another treatment. This is next too the last one. there no test plans the time around. we leave Wed after noon And choem is so time Thursady. And will be come home late Thursday night. If all gose well. Please paryer for minim side effect this time around also. Paryer that I can sleep I have bad hip and we are away from home I have truobble with it. And I can't sleep becuse of it! Thanks hotwheels
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #326
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello eveyone,

I like tell everyone mom did great with the treatment. the last three week go. We were very surpize the side effects were ever minim. And time for us go back for another treatment. This is next too the last one. there no test plans the time around. we leave Wed after noon And choem is so time Thursady. And will be come home late Thursday night. If all gose well. Please paryer for minim side effect this time around also. Paryer that I can sleep I have bad hip and we are away from home I have truobble with it. And I can't sleep becuse of it! Thanks hotwheels

Grateful to the Lord that your mom did well with treatment. Sending much love, hugs, support and prayers. <3
Old 06-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #327
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda~ I'm so glad that your Mom is not suffering the bad side effects this time. I pray for you to have a safe journey and that everything goes well on this journey, for you and your Mom and Dad!

Hugs and Prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 06-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #328
Stazon Splitcoast

Updated on mom good new and dispoint news:
Everything loook good blood work for me great. She gian 1/2 pound. But the disponit new is we thought we down the last chemo. But, the doctor wanted to contuited to treaments Thur the fall. Witch long for her hair grow back and more traveling back in fore. Mom is upset and so is dad. The doctor told she did't have to back if she don't wanted But mom dad say the conutied the treatment until the end fall. Sad and disapoint but, gratful! so paryer for stagnrth thank you! hotwheels
Old 06-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #329
Stazon Splitcoast

I can understand the disappointment, but what's a little inconvenience if it helps a person to live longer. As to the hair growing back, it will, all in time. I'm glad your blood work came back good. Just continue to look to the future and be grateful for each and every day that your Mom is with you. God id there for you, but sometimes he too has to set his priorities.
Hugs and prayers to you, Linda!

Jennifer
Old 06-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #330
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Linda, as hard as it is to face the prospect of more chemo, it's good to know your Mum is getting the best treatment and they're doing such a good job of making sure she's well in the end.
Good news about your blood work too! I''m sorry I've not been in this thread for a while, I had no computer for a few weeks. Thinking of you and praying for you as I write, hugs, Bridget
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #331
Stazon Splitcoast

hello bfinlay,
I glad to see on scs I be to wornder about you. I glad it was just because you didn't have a computer. and not something else. How your mom and dad? and the rested of your friends? you a lot to catch up on.
Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinlay View Post
Linda, as hard as it is to face the prospect of more chemo, it's good to know your Mum is getting the best treatment and they're doing such a good job of making sure she's well in the end.
Good news about your blood work too! I''m sorry I've not been in this thread for a while, I had no computer for a few weeks. Thinking of you and praying for you as I write, hugs, Bridget
Old 06-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #332

Linda, thanks for missing me! My parents are fine, but one of the other reasons I was not on SCS for a while is that my son, who is 18, was not well, and he needed a lot of care. He's doing a bit better now.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #333
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Everyone,

We are leaveing Tulsa ok angin. for more treatment Mom's Reg. Dr. is on vaccation. So, I hope the Dr. Kown He is doing. I am worries this time around for so reason so please pary for us. thanks, hotwheels
Old 07-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #334
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

We are leaveing Tulsa ok angin. for more treatment Mom's Reg. Dr. is on vaccation. So, I hope the Dr. Kown He is doing. I am worries this time around for so reason so please pary for us. thanks, hotwheels

Sending much love, support and prayers for safe travels and an uneventful time during treatment.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #335
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks friend check in from Tulsa Ok. We get here safely, treatment will tommorrow and we be comming back home late. Mom said thanks for prayers!! And hello to all hotwheels friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Sending much love, support and prayers for safe travels and an uneventful time during treatment.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #336
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, I'm so glad you made it to Tulsa safely! I send prayers for an uneventful treatment for your Mom and a safe journey home for all of you!

Hugs and prayers to you all,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #337
Stazon Splitcoast

we leave for Tulsa tomorrow. They have my mom schuled mess up. Is why we leave Tuesday instead wed. The Dr. last time was fill in and they say mom blood count was down. And they wanted short. But, she said no. she wanted wait Reg. Dr. And so will see what he say about her blood count. If it down she will do the short. But will have to stay extra day if they the case. But, we hope not, Because she doing great. So please pay that she wanted have that short because of the high dollar short. thanks hotwheels ps. Mom say please pay for the side effect. She dose want to feel like she fuel all weekend because of the chemo side effects. and she say thanks for all prayers for her and her family.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #338
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
we leave for Tulsa tomorrow. They have my mom schuled mess up. Is why we leave Tuesday instead wed. The Dr. last time was fill in and they say mom blood count was down. And they wanted short. But, she said no. she wanted wait Reg. Dr. And so will see what he say about her blood count. If it down she will do the short. But will have to stay extra day if they the case. But, we hope not, Because she doing great. So please pay that she wanted have that short because of the high dollar short. thanks hotwheels ps. Mom say please pay for the side effect. She dose want to feel like she fuel all weekend because of the chemo side effects. and she say thanks for all prayers for her and her family.

Linda, sending you and your mom much support, love, hugs and prayers. <3
Old 08-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #339
Stazon Splitcoast

Sending you and your Mom, prayers and good positive thoughts! Be strong Linda!

Jennifer
Old 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #340

So good to hear your Mom is doing great, Linda, that has brightened my day! Of course, we'll pray about the side effects this time. Big hugs to you, love, Bridget
Old 08-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #341
Stazon Splitcoast

just wanted to let everyone know. We got Tulsa safely And she have choem at 11:30Pm And we hoping for not short? If that's case. We will able to home wed. night. And we be home by 10:00 or 11:00 wed night thanks hotwheels
Old 08-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #342
Stazon Splitcoast

Sending you and your Mom and Dad prayers for a short chemo and a safe journey home. May you all be well!

Jennifer
Old 08-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #343
Stazon Splitcoast

we are back everything when ok. And mom did have had the short. But she has toes infection the dr. give some medacition for it. They going pet scan next time she goes. That means I will sisters than. Because mom dad will have to stay extra day. mom have effect in feet and hand causes tinling That cause never damager and they want actsure punch to help with this next time. But she is saying no. But the doctor get medication for this. So lets prayer the medication works, If it dose she will not have to the actsure punch. The effect in feet and hand causes tinling That cause never damager. She could end up in a wheelchair for the rest of life. So please the medacition works. so there wanted be any never damager. And pray me I did do well on the last trip has far as sleeping I am wipe out! thanks. hotwheels and she is feeling great for now!!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #344
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, I'm so glad that this chemo went well. As to the side effects, I think acupuncture is the way to go. I myself would trust it more than modern medicine! But then That's just me. The PE scan isn't so bad, my husband has had one and my Mom has had a few. If your Mom can get a tranquilizer before hand, it will help immensely while being in the machine.
I'm glad you'll be with your sisters, it's always good to have good support.
Now go relax and take care.
Prayers to you and your Mom!

Jennifer
Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #345
Stazon Splitcoast

yes thanks mom have PE scan before. She know what expected but the acupuncture is a story She dose think she can handle all the needles in her feet. And they will make the discissoin in Oct. to conutied chemo or not depening what the PE scan show. but, t he last time they did a PE scan enough show up. so well see what the said in the end of Aug. thanks hotwheels Ps Mom say hello to you!

Quote:
Linda, I'm so glad that this chemo went well. As to the side effects, I think acupuncture is the way to go. I myself would trust it more than modern medicine! But then That's just me. The PE scan isn't so bad, my husband has had one and my Mom has had a few. If your Mom can get a tranquilizer before hand, it will help immensely while being in the machine.
I'm glad you'll be with your sisters, it's always good to have good support.
Now go relax and take care.
Prayers to you and your Mom!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #346
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Linda~ the needles in your Mom's feet, shouldn't be to different than the tingling she is feeling, so if it provides relief, I'd most certainly do it! This may also help with other issues that are there due to the chemo.
I'm gad you have until October for the next treatment. Now you and your family , just need to have positive thoughts along with positive prayers, that they PET scan finds nothing.
Rest, relax and be well,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #347
Stazon Splitcoast

no correction she goes back at the end Aug. and that when they will do the Pet scan and her chemo. And maybe the needle thing? but, In October is when they will make the dissin to contuied the chemo or stop it. I will stay with sisters at the end Ang.

Quote:
Hello Linda~ the needles in your Mom's feet, shouldn't be to different than the tingling she is feeling, so if it provides relief, I'd most certainly do it! This may also help with other issues that are there due to the chemo.
I'm gad you have until October for the next treatment. Now you and your family , just need to have positive thoughts along with positive prayers, that they PET scan finds nothing.
Rest, relax and be well,
Jennifer
Old 08-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #348
Stazon Splitcoast

Darn! Getting two months off of chemo would have been nice! I'm hoping and praying that all is well with the PET scan later this month!
Be well,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-22-2013, 06:36 AM   #349
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Ladies,
We need payers i can't say what But God knows. I am at my wits in. I don't say to much. just payer for me. Please and my family. I am a friend now. And even more. I need you Jesus!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #350
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello Ladies,
We need payers i can't say what But God knows. I am at my wits in. I don't say to much. just payer for me. Please and my family. I am a friend now. And even more. I need you Jesus!
May the peace of the Lord cover you, sustain you and may Jesus make His loving presence known in a very special way. <3
Old 08-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #351

Linda, Jesus has promised to be there for those who need Him, may He make His presence very real to you right now. I'm spending a lot of time talking to Him about my family right now and I will certainly ask Him for His help for yours too! Love, Bridget
Old 08-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #352
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, have faith that Jesus will answer your prayers, starting with the most important, most crucial ones. Though there may be times when you feel that He is not with you, He is. Be strong. Love, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-26-2013, 12:49 PM   #353
Stazon Splitcoast

update Mom and dad will fly out wed. morning But, I will been stay with my sisters. But they will not do the pet scan. Because the insurence want pay for it. So they are doing cat scan instead. And doctor may have take her of chemo. Because still neuom. And so worried never damaged.

I am glad my sisters get off work. because I need break from dad and mom. My dad is driving me crazy so please pray that Doctor right disisstion thanks hotwheels
Old 08-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #354
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone

I have some excited new. about mom she went Tulsa. And they would not to the pet scan, because insureace would pay it. so the cat scan. But the Dr. said looked good. And they going to do one more around chemo. And reorder the pet scan and see in the insureace will pay for it then. her VD is down but everything else okay. And she will go back of 3 months after Sept. She did her first acupuncture. She said it. did hurt. But, she said she can't tell that the acupuncture help either. I am so happy about the news about the chemo tho. And please keep praying for our family. thanks hotwheels
Old 08-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #355
Stazon Splitcoast

This is good news Linda! My prayers will continue for all things good for your Mom, you, and your family! Keep the faith and strength through all of it! Hugs and prayers, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 09-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #356
Stazon Splitcoast

we going back to Tulsa Ok tommrrow for mom's last chemo treament. We are excited but scary too. and when will going back in oct. for check up. And we think she will see the dr. to have SURGERY scheduled to moved the port from her body in oct. But, sure if that to scheduled or that actuaully SURGERY We will know more tommorrow. Mom did hurt very much last time. Payer that she breeze tho. the last one chemo On Thursday the 19th. And will come home. She wanted thansgivesing at home this year. For my aunts and coluts and cosin and ect. So We are blessed! And Jesus is good!! thanks hotwheels
Old 09-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #357
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
we going back to Tulsa Ok tommrrow for mom's last chemo treament. We are excited but scary too. and when will going back in oct. for check up. And we think she will see the dr. to have SURGERY scheduled to moved the port from her body in oct. But, sure if that to scheduled or that actuaully SURGERY We will know more tommorrow. Mom did hurt very much last time. Payer that she breeze tho. the last one chemo On Thursday the 19th. And will come home. She wanted thansgivesing at home this year. For my aunts and coluts and cosin and ect. So We are blessed! And Jesus is good!! thanks hotwheels

Trusting Jesus to give you safety as you travel and have everything go smoothly.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #358
Stazon Splitcoast

Mom and dad fly to Tulsa today. Mom is having some tested done. Depening on what test show. The doctor maybe order chemo. But, we think she had taken her lasted chemo. There is none on the scheuld this time around. Mom is done great! She thank you for praying for us! And asking about her. I will be staying with sisters. Mom and dad will gone until Thursday noon or late in the evening! But, we expected everything to go very well this time around. That is the update for now. We will know more Thursday When dad calls home. Thanks hotwheels
Old 10-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #359
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Mom and dad fly to Tulsa today. Mom is having some tested done. Depening on what test show. The doctor maybe order chemo. But, we think she had taken her lasted chemo. There is none on the scheuld this time around. Mom is done great! She thank you for praying for us! And asking about her. I will be staying with sisters. Mom and dad will gone until Thursday noon or late in the evening! But, we expected everything to go very well this time around. That is the update for now. We will know more Thursday When dad calls home. Thanks hotwheels
<3
Old 10-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #360
Stazon Splitcoast

Sad news today the Dr. found new cancer cells in mom's body, and They are starting her pill treatments and the side effects are Arthritis and Bones become brittle and brake. So They will do more bone test 30 days. to see if pills are work I think it was in breast and lung and somewhere! But, we are steal fighting Mom and dad have not made it home yet. But, on the away home. Still believing! in Jesus! But, very hard and sad day!
hotwheels