Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #281
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Linda, grateful to the Lord for His loving watch care over your mom. <3
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #282
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone,

We need your payers, My mom white blood cell are down angin. She is not sick tho. But, if she don't get them up. She can't do chemo angin. she is take mushroom drops now. That subposted to boosted the white blood cell. So she can take chemo. And we are subposted to take her for more blood work torrommow. Pray that her white blood cell up high eough to do chemo. my sisters bossies are give sisters hard time about taking to take care of me. And my mom 2 more chemo to take and the doctors wanted to more test this time around (witch will be this Tuesday and come back sometme Thursday. And this will detrman what the next step is in my mom treament. Will be after chmeo. So please Pray Pray Pray Oh Jesus Please Help Us Even Now I Pray!!! thanks hotwheels
Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #283
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda,

I've got you, your Mom and whole family in my prayers! Just keep being strong! I know it's terribly hard, but look to the end, when all this chemo is over and beyond. Take one day at a time!

Sending this with hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Old 01-31-2013, 07:30 AM   #284
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Jesus the white blood cell up. The test show this morning Mom will keep taking mshhroom drops. But she will get to chemo And mark it off. So Thank the Lord. Pary scans to back with a mraicle. The Lord gave us another mraicle.
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:35 AM   #285
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Thank you Jesus the white blood cell up. The test show this morning Mom will keep taking mshhroom drops. But she will get to chemo And mark it off. So Thank the Lord. Pary scans to back with a mraicle. The Lord gave us another mraicle.
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

Praising the Lord with you!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #286
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

So happy to hear your Mum's blood cell count is up again, Linda! Sometimes I wish I could give you a hug...we just keep bringing your Mum, and you, and your whole family to Jesus!
Old 01-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #287
Proud Fan Club Member

Such good news, Linda!! We'll all just keep praying! Have strength.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 02-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #288
Stazon Splitcoast

Good News On Mom!!!!

Aother update on mom she got back from Tulas. The test show that the cancer in lump nooles eithe gone or so small that mancihe can't picked up. And the same for lungs and airway. They are take off one chemo medication. But keeping her one chemo drug. For the next chemo. And the Doctors are gone to have meeting unmog themself to decide what do next the cancer in breast is at lease 2cm thickness and best we can fingure out that like a thickness of the edge quater. They maybe do mico sugary. when go back in three weeks. But, we don't know at them point. under they see doctor angin. the doctor say they the cancer is still in lumpnoodle, lungs airway. is there but is too small for
meachine picked. But we beaviled Jesus is hear all the poeple so keep parying!
Thanks hotwheels
Old 02-09-2013, 04:14 AM   #289
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh good news Linda!! My prayers will continue. It is so nice to read that things are looking better for your Mom. The Lord is watching over you and your family. And your Mom is going to one of the best cancer centers. Just don't forget that you your Mom and your family need to have strength too.

Be well.
Sending Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 03-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #290
Stazon Splitcoast

We need prayer Mom cancer is not as small has they thought. But, Things are looking good but they are doing surgurey torrmmorrow. And they say no radiotion. But the anted more chemo. I don't how many round tho. hopeful come home friday. Depens on how mom dose after sugray. We drove this time. Witch is 51/2 hours drive so please pary for us. We are trust Jesus! It about the size of a jolley rancher. thanks hotwheels
Old 03-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #291
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I've been wondering how your Mom and you and the family are doing. Of course the prayers will continue, especially for your Mom!

Hugs to you,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #292
Stazon Splitcoast

mom surgey is done there were some miner indents the doctors say thing went well. She havey medcaite back in our reg. room. they we have more resualt form surgery on Mom. But, we thinking come home torrommow the doctors were going keep her in the hopstail over night but charnge their mid they took a knot out about the sizes of the golf ball and moved some tissues around she is sick from the sugery. But, I am very greatful how the Lord Jesus hope us!!!!

But, I have be turthful I am more worry about the trip home. And drive 51/2 trip home. some please keep the prayers comming thanks hotwheels
Old 03-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #293
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I'm praying for all of you to have a safe journey home! Remember that the Lord and his band of angels are watching over you. I'm sure your Mom will be glad to be at home.

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 03-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #294
Stazon Splitcoast

She recovery for surgey nicely They was some compation. with some medication but, that behind us. She sore But no pain at all. She had recontruction surgey. And the recontruction surgey was about the size plum. But we get home lasted friday. And nurse call said she murch free. Meaning they took knot out and little more to make sure thay get the cancer. And they test it. And came back clean. were can't see any with nacked eye. If they is any caner it so small that micorscofe. The doctors wanted her to come back for more chemo. And a lower version to clean up what might be left. I don't know how many arounds she will having. And they going look and see how the recovey going. And the chmeo one around at a time. But things looking much better. THANK YOU! JESUS! And They will leave April 3, (wed.night) come back on April 5 Friday) That is if the surgeence doctor say okay for the chmeo doctor too start chmeo angin. They are put her on a differnt chmeo. So we not sure how her body is going reaction two the new chemo for her. So we will see. Thanks for asking about my mom! please keeping payer for us! it's not over it!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #295
Stazon Splitcoast

update on mom:
Leave for Tulsa ok today for check up. They will see how the surgurey is healing. And they will see how many more chmeo treatments is need. And started her on a different chmeo. And this like cleanup the cancer cell if any are behind. I am going home with sisters. So please pray for good report. And the Lord help! Thanks hotwheels
Old 04-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #296
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda- prayers are being sent your way for your Mom and family! I am so hoping that this round of chemo or whatever it is they will do, takes care of everything.
Be strong!
Hugs and prayers, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #297
Stazon Splitcoast

hello Jennifer.....
Mom check up well..... But mom found day 6 more around chemo and cry day because her hair starting grow back and take shape. and the doctor this chemo will knock it out angina so please prayer for her. I feel so bad for her! thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Linda- prayers are being sent your way for your Mom and family! I am so hoping that this round of chemo or whatever it is they will do, takes care of everything.
Be strong!
Hugs and prayers, Jennifer
Old 04-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #298
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Linda, your mom's losing her hair again is so much better than her losing her life. It will grow back, and at least this time when it falls out, it won't be such a shock to her and you. Just keep looking to the future and your Mom being well again. I'm praying for you and your Mom, to endure all of this, for a good outcome, and for strength!
Be strong and be well.
Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 04-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #299
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks Jennifer.
They told her today the caner will come back. They don't when tho could a year 5 year 10 years. or whatever. But the doctor say they ordering 5 more chemo treatments and doing more testing next time around. but, they are take one treatment at time so it could be more or less for now. To be thurthful I don't know If I can live my life like this! So I need the prayers!
thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Oh Linda, your mom's losing her hair again is so much better than her losing her life. It will grow back, and at least this time when it falls out, it won't be such a shock to her and you. Just keep looking to the future and your Mom being well again. I'm praying for you and your Mom, to endure all of this, for a good outcome, and for strength!
Be strong and be well.
Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer
Old 04-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #300
Stazon Splitcoast

I need my prayers bubbies my dad took mom to the hospital. She new chemo. things not going well
Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #301
Proud Fan Club Member

The prayers are there for you Linda, be strong!

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 04-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #302
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I need my prayers bubbies my dad took mom to the hospital. She new chemo. things not going well

Sorry to read sweetie, sending much love, support, hugs, encouragement and prayers.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:53 AM   #303

I've missed out on your last few posts, Linda, I'm sorry....but now I am caught up and I am praying today...we keep praying for complete healing for your Mom and in the mean time Jesus is right there with you. Love, Bridget
Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #304
Stazon Splitcoast

update mom is better she home they found out she stopped up couldn't go bathroom. and she didn't know. the nurse said diereau. But, the mom is calling now. And she passing a little blood. Mom said watch it. And need be she will go back to the hospital.
She say she weak. But, she say she felt like was have a baby. LoL wasn't funny but is now! thanks for prayers. keep them coming. hotwheels
Old 04-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #305
Stazon Splitcoast

Updated We leave for Tulsa Ok wed. morning. We are drive this time. She will have more test done wed. afternoon. And chemo on Thursday if all goses to planed. We are wondering about the doctor going to say this time. We come home late Thursday night.

On another note: I have a prayer requested. I went to doctor and they change my blood press medicated. And I am not sure working. And they said my blood is all messed up and they want me go see a blood doctor. And I'm subposted to have some moles removed soon. So, please pray for me. They will figure out what is going on with the blood things. I don't know too much at this point. Thanks hotwheels
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #306
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Linda,

I will certainly keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Remember, to always think positive thoughts, whether it be for yourself or your Mom. The Lord is watching over you and your family!

Big Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Remember, don't drive faster than your angels can fly!

Jennifer
Old 04-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #307
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Updated We leave for Tulsa Ok wed. morning. We are drive this time. She will have more test done wed. afternoon. And chemo on Thursday if all goses to planed. We are wondering about the doctor going to say this time. We come home late Thursday night.

On another note: I have a prayer requested. I went to doctor and they change my blood press medicated. And I am not sure working. And they said my blood is all messed up and they want me go see a blood doctor. And I'm subposted to have some moles removed soon. So, please pray for me. They will figure out what is going on with the blood things. I don't know too much at this point. Thanks hotwheels
Safe travels sweetie and prayers.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #308
Stazon Splitcoast

We are back Tulsa ok late last night. And I just wanted to shout off the roof top. The doctor say. that Mom is in remisson. But, I they are still do chemo. to clean any cell to small to show up on the test. And she will be put a pill for remons for 51/2 years and do testing one year. And she 4 more chemo to go.

I have another prayer quested the doctor say my blood is all messed up now. And they not sure what is going on I am subpost back reg. doctor and blood doctor too. and the reg. charnge my blood pressure med too. and going have mole removed so I needed your prayers please keep mom in prayers because two or three day. Is when the side effect kick in on my mom. I am going doctors on Monday. thanks hotwheels
Old 04-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #309
Proud Fan Club Member

Good for your Mom and whole family, Linda! Now you can concentrate on your health! I'm sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

Hugs, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 05-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #310
Stazon Splitcoast

when blood Dr. She my iron is really low. and she put me iron pills over contuer and wanted see me in two months. payer that it works. if dose work then she said she well do the Iv. I am so tired I don't sleep well. Mom goes for chemo treatment for torrmmow. I staying with sisters. I am on my recycle and they never handle it before. It going to be offul for them.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #311
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I'm praying for your health to return, and for your Mom! I sure hope the OTC iron does the trick for you!

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 05-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #312
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks Jennifer

Quote:
Linda, I'm praying for your health to return, and for your Mom! I sure hope the OTC iron does the trick for you!

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer
Old 05-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #313
Stazon Splitcoast

update
mom and dad back Tulsa ok. bad flied but good report. Dr. say things looking good. And 3 more treatments to go. I will go with them. for next 3 time. Mom asked me to say thank you for prayers and support, and to keep payer for us. And her side effects please thanks hotwheels and your family!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #314

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, Linda, but I haven't forgotten you and your family. Sounds like a good report and I pray the rest of the treatments will be very effective and successful! Hugs to you, Linda, love, Bridget
Old 05-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #315
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
update
mom and dad back Tulsa ok. bad flied but good report. Dr. say things looking good. And 3 more treatments to go. I will go with them. for next 3 time. Mom asked me to say thank you for prayers and support, and to keep payer for us. And her side effects please thanks hotwheels and your family!
Grateful for the good report. Sending hugs.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #316
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, so good to hear the good news! You and your Mom continue to be in my prayers. How are you doing, now that your taking the OTC iron?

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 05-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #317
Stazon Splitcoast

I think I doing ok But, I will if the OTC iron working or not in a 2 months The Blood Dr. Will check it then. And I will know more then. I have so trouble take the OTC iron. But, getting it down LOL so we will see later. How things are going with me. thanks for asking about me. Have a great weekend!

Quote:
Linda, so good to hear the good news! You and your Mom continue to be in my prayers. How are you doing, now that your taking the OTC iron?

Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer
Old 05-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #318
Stazon Splitcoast

we need your payers mom is have ready bad setting back with the chemo this time around She fell and passed out last night, and really tried and acing that flu. And throwing up. The chemo last time weren't nearly has bad lasted time around we don't know what going on she better day. But weak and tried. I am angery and freterade angina so we please prayer thanks letting me vent. hotwheels
Old 05-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #319
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I'm so sorry that your Mom is having a bad spell. These are to be expected. I know they are scary for you and her. Just be as strong as you can be and look towards the end of all this. There are better days ahead. My thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 06-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #320
Stazon Splitcoast

hello payer for us we leave for Tulsa Ok torrommow. And I don't wanted to go. We have go thorw more Ok where tortatomoes were. And prayer that mom will get to to my nicie's grations Here grations is on 10th. We are afiad the side effects of the chmeo will kick in and she wanted be able to the grations. This is chmeo 4 0f 6 thanks hotwheels