Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #121
Stazon Splitcoast

mother's daughter;18634271]Linda,

I am so happy for you!! The Good Lord is certainly answering the prayers concerning you! Thank you Lord!
I have an idea for a name for your new pink wheelchair. How about Lily? This is in reference to a flower called the Resurrection Lily. It is called that as in the spring all these beautiful green leaves come out. They die off and there is nothing until August , when these beautiful pink lilies come up from what seems to be out of nowhere. Thus the Resurrection Lily. Here's a photo...
Resurrection lily (aka Naked Lady) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Wouldn't this be a wonderful way to give thanks to the Lord, for answering your prayers!

I am so happy for you Linda!!
Keep the faith.
Hugs,
Jennifer[/QUOTE]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #122
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer.
Thank you I got you box today would cardkits. and the cute images. everything you sent great. thank hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Hey Linda,

Just dropping in to send a BIG California "Hello" to you! I am so fortunate to live where I do. We don't get the stifling heat that much of our nation does at this time of year. We get the nice cooling breezes off the Pacific Ocean. So for this and so much more, I am grateful!

I hope that you are doing well. I'm going to get my map out and see just where Burleson, TX. is. I can imagine that it's hot and dry, or hot and humid.

Be well Linda.
Hugs, from Jennifer
Old 08-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #123
Stazon Splitcoast

hello ladies.

I need you paryer angin. My new wheelschir dosenot fit me right. caseing me alot pain. And We think they total miss and not they able fix the wheelchair. And we fight insurecne company for. new stated on anther wheelchair if they can't make the new wheelchiar fit me better and work me better. So I told the company that made the new chairwheels to bring old wheelchair back so I can be more comeforeable. The sad thing this is old is a lot more comfotable new is. And 3 months on the new and fit me right.

Last edited by hotwheels; 08-19-2011 at 06:19 PM..
Old 08-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #124
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
hello ladies.

I need you paryer angin. My new wheelschir dosenot fit me right. caseing me alot pain. And We think they total miss and not they able fix the wheelchair. And we fight insurecne company for. new stated on anther wheelchair if they can't make the new wheelchiar fit me better and work me better. So I told the company that made the new chairwheels to bring old wheelchair back so I can be more comeforeable. The sad thing this is old is a lot more comfotable new is. And 3 months on the new and fit me right.
Oh sweetie, so so sorry for all the discomfort and the hassle. Sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #125
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Linda,

I am so sorry that you are having problems with your new wheelchair and the insurance Co. I hope that you can get your old one back!! You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Old 08-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #126
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda, just read of your dilemma with the new wheelchair problems, will pray that everything gets straightened out real soon and you can be more comfortable again - the insurance company should listen to your very valid complaint, and either get it fitted right or give you back your other one!! Praying for all of that!! Big hugs to you too!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #127
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Hello Linda,

I am so sorry that you are having problems with your new wheelchair and the insurance Co. I hope that you can get your old one back!! You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,
Jennifer
I got old back... we payer becuse They want fix the new and just can't be done ithink too much is off the fits just comefoter all And old need to work done it. and since insurence co pay for new one. We do they would turn around buy new? but I need new one that fit better and cased lets pain.... there a 20 puls thing worng with the new one. I hate new chair I am not how log take agina we start over angin since three month to get new the one total not right for me!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #128
Stazon Splitcoast

hello bfinlay...
Thank for Forest Foilage stamp pad and cool butterfly image. and awsome ribbin, thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinlay View Post
Linda, I have a Forest Foilage stamp pad I could send you! If you'd still like it, just pm with your address and I'll get that off to you and I could stamp off some images to go along with it!
I've been away on a long trip and just home!
As I write this I praying about your situation with the medication...
Hugs, Bridget
Old 08-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #129
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Linda,

How are you today and how is it going with getting you a "correctly fitting" wheelchair? I hope and pray that everything goes well for you with getting your wheelchair problems taken care of. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-23-2011, 12:52 AM   #130
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

So glad you got the package, Linda! Enjoy!!! Still thinking about you regarding the situation with the wheelchair....hugs, Bridget

Quote:
hello bfinlay...
Thank for Forest Foilage stamp pad and cool butterfly image. and awsome ribbin, thanks hotwheels
Old 08-23-2011, 06:23 AM   #131
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning Linda, just touching base with you to see how you are doing!!
Hope that wheelchair situation is being taken care of and they are working on it now! How's those Christmas cards coming?? You go, Girl!!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #132
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Good morning Linda, just touching base with you to see how you are doing!!
Hope that wheelchair situation is being taken care of and they are working on it now! How's those Christmas cards coming?? You go, Girl!!
The Chirstmas come but, I not worried my wheelchair situation. Is not good they were subpost come but I got phone say they couldn't make it. I told him too come pick up the new wheelchair. I don;t wanted it. he wanted too know next friday. I told too mom and dad. Dad called I would not excepted the newchiar. And I told him that maybe I need a another company and start over in get new wheelchirs. So I don't what wheelchair going do? or the insurecne company. But, dad told to call him on my dad work cell phone. BUt, we not any colser on me having new wheelschir that I am happy with!!!! hotwheels
Old 08-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #133
Stazon Splitcoast

anyone around I am longly and broad today so I need so pick up lol.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #134

Linda, so sorry you're having a bored and lonely day today - I was thinking about you and wondering how things are going with the wheel chair situation? Have you got more Christmas cards done? I'm trying to make some fall cards this week! I need to make several more before Monday. But I'm also making over 100 wedding invitations for our next door neighbors wedding - it's no fun doing the same thing over and over again, but she is happy with the result, so thats good! Anyway, just saying Hi today - hope the day turns out better for you, hugs, Bridget
Old 08-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #135
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda,
Hope you are getting some use out of the things I sent you - I am scrambling to get ready for a class and I have 3 challenge cards to do, but I am behind because we lost our electric for almost 2 days with the hurricane. Finally back on now, but I had no computer contact all that time and I was bored too.
How are things going with the people who are supposed to get you the wheelchair - I hope they are listening to your needs. Keep your chin up, things will get better, I am sure - sometimes God wants us to learn from the bad things - who knows, this might be your lesson in patience!!
Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to - my guess is a LOT OF GREAT CHRISTMAS CARDS!! Keep up the great work, I have faith in you!!
Hugs, Sue aka irishgreensue
Old 08-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #136
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey Linda,

How are you doing, besides lonely and bored? I find this very interesting, You have a post from Ireland, one from Pennsylvania, and now from California. You sure do get around, girl! How are you doing on getting Christmas cards made? I've only got 1 done and no Halloween nor any Thanksgiving. After dinner today I will start working on a couple of "man" cards. I have a couple of male birthdays coming very soon. Now that I have my Mom taken care of I can get started on the others. Can you believe that I sent her 6 birthday cards? Now that's special.

How are you doing on getting a better fitting wheelchair? Just remember that patience and persistence pays off. Of course you've got your scattered friends on here praying for you too!

You got quite a few cards posted on here yesterday. Good for you! You're better at getting cards posted than I am.

I'm glad that you're reaching out to chat. That's the good thing about the internet and SCS!

For now my Friend, Take care.

Hugs from California,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 08-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #137
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello my good friends.....
The updated on the wheelchir is post on 132 since you asked me. And I think neat that friends from Ireland, one from Pennsylvania, and now from California. And I think fun to who eses show from what state or country, and for you all to friends too. I have not worked on CHRISTMAS CARDS!! This week. Me and mom has work on other card challenge. I hope 3 challenge done later night. I gald safe from the hurricane and eartheqauckers. we will talk soon hotwheels
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #138
Stazon Splitcoast

Updated:

Wheelchir people came today. They think the can fix the new chair more like my old one. Witch will be more compterbale. They order more parts. And give the new wheelchair another makeover if you will say for a lack better trem. And they say I am looking at appxo two more weeks. Before I get it back and then they come poor foam the back of the chiar angin so fits my body! So I still need paryers. They pickup the new wheelchair. the conpany is called manfactors tell them what parts they to make the makeover of the new wheelschair.
thanks for your paryers hotwheels
Old 09-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #139
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Linda,

I hope that when all is said and done with this wheelchair, it will fit you and that you will be comfortable in it! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Then maybe you can give it the name of Lily in honor of the Resurrection Lily flower. Since it will have a rebirth as the flower does.

I hope you are doing well and that you and your family have a wonderful long weekend. Hopefully it is cooler for you.

Be well my Friend.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 09-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #140
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, Glad they are working on things at least!! We will pray that it comes back to you sooner rather than later and they get it to be comfortable for you with a new fitting!! God will bless you this time and hope fully it will be done right so you are not uncomfortable. Hope you have a nice weekend, Linda, and the weather is good where you are!! Hugs!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #141

Linda, it seems as if we're going to have to pray for patience for you for a bit longer. And that when the chair has a "makeover", that it comes back a very good fit for you!
Thanks for keeping us updated with the situation. It's rainy and cool here and everyone is getting back into a work and school routine now that September has started. I have one son who is working and one who is in his last year of high school. It's late here and time for me to go to bed now, Linda - wishing you a good weekend, hugs and prayers, Bridget
Old 09-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #142
Gabfest Goddess

Linda, hope they fix the wheelchair to the way that will fit you better, praying for you.

Hugs and have a good night.
Michele
Old 09-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #143
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda - here's some BIG news for you -

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE MY QFTD76 THIS WEEK - see the post #28 here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...n-t536970.html

and here is the card I crafted in your honor -

QFTD76, QFTD09, hotwheels by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

not as fast as the card of yours I cased, but worthy of you as Queen!!

Thanks for everything you do here on SCS, and just know how much you are appreciated and loved!! BIG HUGS!
Old 09-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #144

Linda, haven't heard from you in a while, I was wondering how you're doing at the moment? Any word on the makeover with the wheelchair? Has it started to feel like fall weather for you where you live? Anyway, just thinking of you today, hugs, Bridget
Old 09-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #145
Proud Fan Club Member

How funny... Bridget, you took the thoughts right out of my head!! I just had to stop to work on dinner.

So yes, Linda, how are you doing? I see that you have been busy making and posting cards, good for you! It's good to see you're using some of the goodies I sent.
Any progress with getting the wheelchair adjusted for you?
How close are you to all the fires that are raging in your state? I hope that you and your family are safe and doing well.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 09-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #146
Stazon Splitcoast

no there is no word on the makeover of my chairwheels. I am okay just busy play catch up the teapotters challenge and the queen of the day. and I was about 2 or three hours away from the fires. We are get ready church parking lots sale and fall feastival and who know what go happened next?
hotwheels
Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #147
Gabfest Goddess

Hello there,

It's been a little while since I checked in - I hope your wheelchair situation has gotten better. I took a look at your gallery and you got some beautiful cards in there - you go girl!

I hope you have a good day today!!

Hugs,
Michele
Old 09-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #148
Stazon Splitcoast

update on wheelchair make over They come oct. 4. To bring back the chair and to do the rested of the makeover. ect. so please they get right! thanks hotwheels
Old 09-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #149
Stazon Splitcoast

in my prayers right now, Linda!! Thinking of you - sending hugs and prayers!!
Old 09-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #150
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda,

I hope that your wheels get fitted perfectly for you!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 09-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #151
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
update on wheelchair make over They come oct. 4. To bring back the chair and to do the rested of the makeover. ect. so please they get right! thanks hotwheels

Sending hugs and love Linda - hope things get worked out soon!
Old 09-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #152
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks to all my supported fiends. hotwheels
Old 09-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #153

Linda, Oct. 4th is less than a week now! Yes, praying this time it'll be right for you - you've waited quite a while for it. Looking forward to hearing how it goes, but in the meantime, hugs and prayers, Bridget
Old 10-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #154
Stazon Splitcoast

Guess What I sitting in yes You guess Lily is back. It is better fit. Bu, there are stiill miner ajustment to be make. I am still not thrilled it. but I am happier with it. thank the Lord hotwheels
Old 10-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #155
Gabfest Goddess

Linda, glad there is a lot of improvement!! God is Good!!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #156
Stazon Splitcoast

Praising Him for every little minor adjustment!!! God is good, Linda, ALL THE TIME!!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #157
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda,

Good for you! I hope the minor adjustments are made so you are completely comfortable and can get many miles out of Lily!! All in time, God answers our prayers!

Be well, Linda!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #158

So, so glad you're happier with Lily! Now maybe those minor adjustments can be ironed out - thanking the Lord with you, Linda...hugs, Bridget

Last edited by bfinlay; 10-27-2011 at 07:28 AM..
Old 10-27-2011, 07:27 AM   #159

Linda, haven't heard from you in a long time, but I saw you posted a pretty card today! How are you doing? Any more news on getting Lily more user friendly for you? Thinking about you anyway! Hugs, xx
Old 10-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #160
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks to Bridget, for breaking into my bejumbled thoughts and meanderings around here - I have been so busy, sorry, I have not checked in with you either, Linda!!

By now, I am hoping that Lily has been remade to be PERFECT for your comfort!! I have not been on SCS much at all in the past couple weeks - life gets so busy and I have grandkids to help with, so that is part of it. Just let us know how you are doing, and if Lily is "behaving" LOL - Hugs to you Linda!!