Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #361
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I am sad for you, Linda, I know this must be so hard. I'm going to be praying for you all as you continue to fight on and trust on. Trusting is hard in situations when those most dear to us are sick, I know that from experience. But Jesus knows, understands, and loves each of you and has promised to be with you, so He will. I like this verse: Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you, Linda. (1 Peter 5:7) Let us know how you are and how your Mom is doing....love in Jesus, hugs xx
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #362
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Sad news today the Dr. found new cancer cells in mom's body, and They are starting her pill treatments and the side effects are Arthritis and Bones become brittle and brake. So They will do more bone test 30 days. to see if pills are work I think it was in breast and lung and somewhere! But, we are steal fighting Mom and dad have not made it home yet. But, on the away home. Still believing! in Jesus! But, very hard and sad day!
hotwheels

Sending much loving support and prayers. <3
Old 10-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #363
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I feel your sadness, knowing full well what you are going through. I will continue my prayers for you. Be as strong as you have been! Jesus is with you even when you don't feel that he is!
Hugs, Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Old 11-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #364
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Ladies
We just home from going to Tulsa this week and,
mom get good report...... she thought she found knot but doctor say no everything looked and to keep doing what she? so we are happy with way things when I am still sick thought We just got home. i am war out. Please continued to pray for us!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #365
Proud Fan Club Member

It's good to read that your Mm got a good report, Linda! Now that you're home, rest and get yourself well! Hugs and prayers going your way, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 12-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #366

Linda, I've been thinking about you and your family, especiall your Mom - how is she doing? And how are you doing? Love and prayers, Bridget
Old 12-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #367
Stazon Splitcoast

We had another scary Mom thought she felt another lump/knot But, Doctor say no That was just nevrse grown back from the surgery. And will be leaveing for Tulsa Ok Wednesday for check up. And come Thursday. Lord will if weather is good. She do good. We will have my aunts and unlce chirstmas party this Saturday night at my house. We will be driving to Tulsa. The inportant time is in Feb. They will do a pet Scan and see what it show. and will deside what do next. keep her on the pill or start chemo angin or what? I hope they keep her on the pill. Her hair is grown back. And the chemo. will make fell out angin and will make her sick angin. So pray for Feb. That inportmat step for us because this will tell us if the pill is working or not too. So pray that the pill is working too! Mom said thank you! for praying for us!!! She can't tell everyone thank you enough!!!!
STILL TRUSTING JESUS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinlay View Post
Linda, I've been thinking about you and your family, especiall your Mom - how is she doing? And how are you doing? Love and prayers, Bridget
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #368
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone,
Back from Tusla Doctor say mom is good The pet scan is next month not in feb. If the weather allows us go. So please payer that we great new in Feb. I did not sleep well. But, we got though it.thanks You Jesus!!! Love the Littlepage
Old 12-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #369
Proud Fan Club Member

So good for your Mom and whole family, Linda! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Have a Blessed Christmas!
Prayers, Love, and Hugs,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #370
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello everyone,
Back from Tusla Doctor say mom is good The pet scan is next month not in feb. If the weather allows us go. So please payer that we great new in Feb. I did not sleep well. But, we got though it.thanks You Jesus!!! Love the Littlepage

So grateful your mom continues to do well and trusting God to keep her going strong in His powerful hands.

Wishing you and all your family a blessed Christmas and a very healthy 2014!
Old 12-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #371
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let all my fiend, know we lost a dear friend of our on the 26 Dec. And we lost my uncle last night too. 28 So please our family. thanks hotwheels
Old 12-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #372

Oh Linda, I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend and your uncle. It's a painful time for your family. I'm remembering you all iin prayer, love, Bridget
Old 12-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #373
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let all my fiend, know we lost a dear friend of our on the 26 Dec. And we lost my uncle last night too. 28 So please our family. thanks hotwheels

My heartfelt sympathies to you my friend and to all the family.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #374
Stazon Splitcoast

thanks everyone
the gave side will Monday 4:00 for uncle. He the one who cancer.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #375
Proud Fan Club Member

May the memories of this family friend and uncle bring you and your family some comfort, Linda. Sending you my sympathies and prayers, Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 01-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #376
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello friends,

I am at lost.... I am not sick or anything I just need some talk to. I am not even sure where to started. It not mom issues but, It's just I tried feel like I can't do anything right! And feeling like a roll-bot. I wish I had things to keep me busy. So I can feel like I compshie something in my life. Shipping getting high and card-kits ministry is dieing I am at lost what do in my life? And what can do next? thanks for listening And prayers and your friendship!
thanks hotwheels
Old 01-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #377
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello friends,

I am at lost.... I am not sick or anything I just need some talk to. I am not even sure where to started. It not mom issues but, It's just I tried feel like I can't do anything right! And feeling like a roll-bot. I wish I had things to keep me busy. So I can feel like I compshie something in my life. Shipping getting high and card-kits ministry is dieing I am at lost what do in my life? And what can do next? thanks for listening And prayers and your friendship!
thanks hotwheels

Sweetie, sounds like the enemy is messing around with your thoughts. Do not let him lie and steal from you - your Father is a King and loves you very much!!! Stand boldly on every promise God has for you!

Would love to have join the prayer team at Coles Foundation... the kids would love to have you leave them a message on their sites and encourage them. You would be an inspiration!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #378
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda,

How are your hands and eyesight? In other words, can you crochet or knit? Newborn babies always need little hats for their heads, as do cancer patients. The knitting with a loom isn't too difficult and the hats are easy to make that way. There is also the "no crochet" ruffle scarves that can be made. These are so easy, I made and donated a bunch last year for Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can get yarn fairly cheap. There are several good you tube videos on how to make these items. This might even be something that you could do with your Mom.
Here's a photo that shows a ruffle scarf that I made. It went to a little girl we had for one of the Tea Parties.
MMTPT272 Isabella's Party Dress by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If you're interested, I can find a couple of the good videos for you to watch.

You can always make cards and give them out at senior homes. More often than not, these people have no one in their lives.

Hugs to you,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 01-17-2014, 07:10 PM   #379
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't how crochet or knit. And My right hand dose work well at all. so I think at out. so you see why I am stuck. I am all ready half way done with mother day stuff I have way to much time on my hands! I don't understand Why Jesus is letting door close! What is the tea foundation or organization or what? thanks, Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Linda,

How are your hands and eyesight? In other words, can you crochet or knit? Newborn babies always need little hats for their heads, as do cancer patients. The knitting with a loom isn't too difficult and the hats are easy to make that way. There is also the "no crochet" ruffle scarves that can be made. These are so easy, I made and donated a bunch last year for Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can get yarn fairly cheap. There are several good you tube videos on how to make these items. This might even be something that you could do with your Mom.
Here's a photo that shows a ruffle scarf that I made. It went to a little girl we had for one of the Tea Parties.
MMTPT272 Isabella's Party Dress by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

If you're interested, I can find a couple of the good videos for you to watch.

You can always make cards and give them out at senior homes. More often than not, these people have no one in their lives.

Hugs to you,
Jennifer
Old 01-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #380
Stazon Splitcoast

What dose involved and what would do? And how often? I would to have more ideals on this. Can you tell me more. so I can pray about this and think about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Sweetie, sounds like the enemy is messing around with your thoughts. Do not let him lie and steal from you - your Father is a King and loves you very much!!! Stand boldly on every promise God has for you!

Would love to have join the prayer team at Coles Foundation... the kids would love to have you leave them a message on their sites and encourage them. You would be an inspiration!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #381
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda,
Do you remember Cindy, aka Mothermark and her Tuesday Tea Pot challenges. They still happen, though Cindy isn't the hostess any longer. Don't forget, there's Cards for a Cause
January 2014 Mission-Cards For A Cause
this challenge changes monthly. The link should get you there so you can read about it. Good luck
Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 01-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #382
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, I just thought you talking something else. When you said tea party. Lol. I was doing card for cause But, They to many resticstion... just pray that Jesus open right door. Thanks, hotwheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by mother's daughter View Post
Linda,
Do you remember Cindy, aka Mothermark and her Tuesday Tea Pot challenges. They still happen, though Cindy isn't the hostess any longer. Don't forget, there's Cards for a Cause
January 2014 Mission-Cards For A Cause
this challenge changes monthly. The link should get you there so you can read about it. Good luck
Hugs and prayers,
Jennifer
Old 01-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #383
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
What dose involved and what would do? And how often? I would to have more ideals on this. Can you tell me more. so I can pray about this and think about it!

Linda, all that is needed is for you to register as a prayer partner on Coles Foundation and join our team to pray for the children on the prayer list. Also, you can click on their site and leave encouraging messages, prayers or just say hello.

Cole's Foundation is the link for you to check out and here is the prayer link Cole's Foundation
Old 01-18-2014, 09:58 AM   #384
Stazon Splitcoast

will pray think about it thanks hotwheels!

Quote:
Linda, all that is needed is for you to register as a prayer partner on Coles Foundation and join our team to pray for the children on the prayer list. Also, you can click on their site and leave encouraging messages, prayers or just say hello.

Cole's Foundation is the link for you to check out and here is the prayer link Cole's Foundation
Old 01-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #385
Stazon Splitcoast

hello everyone,

The insurance don't want to for me Pet scan. They wanted a cat scan. But, the cat scan doesn't show that my mom has cancer. But she dose and pet scan dose show in three places. Mom is going Tulsa OK. angin tomorrow so please pray for us. We will be home early Thursday. My dad and the doctor is fighting insurance company to the pet scan for my mom instead of cat scan. thanks hotwheels
Old 01-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #386
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
hello everyone,

The insurance don't want to for me Pet scan. They wanted a cat scan. But, the cat scan doesn't show that my mom has cancer. But she dose and pet scan dose show in three places. Mom is going Tulsa OK. angin tomorrow so please pray for us. We will be home early Thursday. My dad and the doctor is fighting insurance company to the pet scan for my mom instead of cat scan. thanks hotwheels

Sorry for all of this, sweetie, Trusting the Lord to move mountains and shower down His favor to provide your mom whatever is needed.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #387
Stazon Splitcoast

Well we are back home.... And they don't get the insurence to pay for the pet scan. So they did a cat scan Witch did show anything. Just like last time. But, rembemer the pet scan did. So we don't really know what is happening Other than the blood work is near perfect and the doctor said to keep take all medication and come back in 3 mouths and we go form there! So We still praying and Trust Jesus!!!!!!

Quote:
Sorry for all of this, sweetie, Trusting the Lord to move mountains and shower down His favor to provide your mom whatever is needed.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #388
Stazon Splitcoast

I have praise report We had x number bill to pay and insurance was go to pay. They said we own it. But, the insurance manger called. The other day and said We own 0 balance now. God has answer prayers angin. The Lord has come though angin. Just know you all to know thanks for your prayers. Thanks hotwheels
caterinafmig and muscrat like this post.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:55 AM   #389
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I have praise report We had x number bill to pay and insurance was go to pay. They said we own it. But, the insurance manger called. The other day and said We own 0 balance now. God has answer prayers angin. The Lord has come though angin. Just know you all to know thanks for your prayers. Thanks hotwheels
Great praise!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:04 AM   #390

I am so delighted and and thanking God with you, Linda - this is a tremendous answer to prayer, I have been asking Him to meet all your needs as a family! BIG HUGS!!
Old 03-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #391

Linda, I've been thinking about you and your family, how are things going for you? How is your Mom doing? How are you?
Old 03-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #392
Stazon Splitcoast

Mom is doing will has far we know. She will go back to Tulsa on May the 7. We had change the date do to a conficker in my sisters work schedule. Because Mom and dad are fight this time. But, I am concern because the doctor. said If there is not change in mom. They might change my medication.

We hope not more chemo Because she not sick anymore And because Her growing back now. But if more chemo she be sick angin and her hair will fall out angin. We still have streetful days. And still arches as side effected of medication she is on. But, she can handle that.

And well me my blood work is crazy the the white blood cell high. the doctor thinks it because I been on z pack because my allergies. And my iron is low but getting better. I am seeing blood speicalled. We lost our primary family doctor too! So we have to find another primary family doctor too! So We have going on but things are well over all. So, please keep praying for us! Thanks Hotwheels

A
Quote:
Linda, I've been thinking about you and your family, how are things going for you? How is your Mom doing? How are you?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #393

Thank you for the update! It sounds like your Mom is doing good, I'm sure she's so pleased to have her hair growing back in again and no more sickness.
Praying you will get a very good primary doctor and get things sorted out with your blood
levels.
I'm waiting to get my gall bladder taken out but evidently its a very common operation and only means one night in hospital, and if I don't eat the wrong things, the pain is under control!
I'll keep praying, Linda, sending big hugs! xx
Old 03-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #394
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello bfinlay;
Thank-You! For asking about mom! And the prayers For my family. When is your operation going be? We will be praying for us to. How long will you be off work! Thanks friend! We will keep in touch! May Jesus bless you!

Quote:
Thank you for the update! It sounds like your Mom is doing good, I'm sure she's so pleased to have her hair growing back in again and no more sickness.
Praying you will get a very good primary doctor and get things sorted out with your blood
levels.
I'm waiting to get my gall bladder taken out but evidently its a very common operation and only means one night in hospital, and if I don't eat the wrong things, the pain is under control!
I'll keep praying, Linda, sending big hugs! xx
Old 03-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #395
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, it is so good to read that things are going well for your Mom!
Hopefully your blood work will show improvement soon. I suffer allergies really bad, so I know what you're going through. This time of year is not good for us.

God Bless and be well,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Old 05-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #396

Linda, I've been thinking about you - how are you? How is your family, especially your Mom? Love and prayers, Bridget
Old 05-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #397
Stazon Splitcoast

We are good! Mom and Redoing the whole bathroom. She leaves Wed. And Thursday go back Tulsa Ok more testing cat scan. They may changes her medication If the pills have not make any more changes. We hope it not more chemo. But, that this point we don't know what they will do? We will know more Thursday. She not ware a wig now. Her hair short and getting full everyday and They well be flying I will home with sisters. I will fill in more Thursday or Friday. So keep the prayers coming thanks The Littlepage

Quote:
Linda, I've been thinking about you - how are you? How is your family, especially your Mom? Love and prayers, Bridget
Old 05-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #398

Oh, it sounds like she's feeling pretty good! It takes energy to redo a room, lol! I'm sure she's very relieved to not have to wear a wig anymore. I will be praying regarding the tests this week, and will look out for a message to hear the results! Love and prayers, Bridget
Old 05-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #399
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Everyone,

Mom Is back from Tulsa OK. They saw different doctors this time others, doctor gone on vacation. Mom Cancer is dormant now! They gave A+ in all areas They checked They told her to keep take the same medication for now. Came back in 3 months. But, See not feeling very well today! So please pray for her. Thanks, hotwheels
Old 05-09-2014, 04:25 PM   #400
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Mom Is back from Tulsa OK. They saw different doctors this time others, doctor gone on vacation. Mom Cancer is dormant now! They gave A+ in all areas They checked They told her to keep take the same medication for now. Came back in 3 months. But, See not feeling very well today! So please pray for her. Thanks, hotwheels

Grateful for the good news that the cancer is dormant. Sending much loving support.