Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stamping Servant
  • 1 Post By caterinafmig

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #1
Cardstock Collector

Heart Cancer fight

Hi i sure could use a lift my dad is battling cancer once more this is his fourth time and ut is just so tough right now emotionally,financially i just need a lift.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleelf View Post
Hi i sure could use a lift my dad is battling cancer once more this is his fourth time and ut is just so tough right now emotionally,financially i just need a lift.
I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's battle with cancer. I have just taken a few minutes to pray for both of you.

If your Dad would like a card, I would be happy to make him a card to encourage him.

~ Rita
ailhelen likes this post.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #3
Cardstock Collector

Heart Cancer fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamping Servant View Post
I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's battle with cancer. I have just taken a few minutes to pray for both of you.

If your Dad would like a card, I would be happy to make him a card to encourage him.

~ Rita
Hi rita thank you so much he would love a card and we are most thankfulmy momdad and i for your prayers and kind words.i myself would like to start making cards and some giftbags with cancer friendly goods for the cancer patients where we go to get his chemo but unfortunately i don't have the money for cardstock or scrapbook paper so a card for him would be amazing.thanks.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
Die Cut Diva

If you will provide me with your Mom and Dad's names and address, I'll make a card for them.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #5
Cardstock Collector

Heart Cancer fight

Thank you very much.i will send our address.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #6
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleelf View Post

My dad had cancer and my heart hurts for you and your family. It is such a monstrous disease that takes its toll in so many areas. May the Lord surround you with His loving healing protection and meet every need.
sprtchick likes this post.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:06 AM   #7
Cardstock Collector

Heart Cancer fight

Oh thank you so very much thats so comforting to know that we hav prayer warriors oraying for us.thank you.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:58 AM   #8
Rubber Obsessor

Littleelf, I am sending you a big warm hug... hang in there. My mom had cancer and it was the most sad and devastating period of my life. We never gave up on hope and what was most comforting was to let my mom know, each and every day, we all loved her. I did everything possible to make her feel comforted. Take in one step at a time, one day at a time, and don't forget to take care of yourself.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
Cardstock Collector

Heart Cancer fight

Oh thank you so very much i sincerely appreciate that i make sure to to tell my folks that i love them so much everyday i having been sick myself i nearly died in feb of this year we have become extra close and we make sure to say we love you i also try to make him,as comfortable as possible by trying to get him what i think he may,want.i also have to the idea to make cardstock giftboxes and give some homemade treats because at the chemo center they don't provide any lunch or anything to the loved ones who sit with the patients while they are getting chemo so i want to give a hndmade card but i have ran out of cardstock and scrapbook paper just something to,say thank you you the hardworking caregivers.