Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default Where'd you get those words?

I'm sure you've noticed the clever sentiments on recent (and not so recent) sets, and since I'm a credit where credit is due kinda gal, I wanna spill the beans!

I'm sure it will come as no surprise that Carole is the mastermind behind much of our sentiment magic. If you read her blog, or her forum posts, you'll know she is a total wordsmith beyond compare!

Jody (and family!) has also contributed several doozies as well, I am pretty sure she posted her hubby's Monsters Ink saying on her blog.

I still incorporate some of my own as well, but want to make sure there are shouts out to my partners in crime!

Since we've got you thinking about MFT sentiments, what are your favorites??

Let's compare notes and give thanks to the Authors!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Splitcoast Member Company

Also - we are always ears for the perfect sentiment, so if you have one in mind, feel free to email me at kim@mftstamps.com!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
Hardware Hotshot

Not to be a brown-noser, but the sentiments are one of the things that I love about MFT stamps! They are one of kind, and I like how some are tongue in cheek, and a little on the edge. You'd never get that from SU! and other co's. There are so many "cutesy" sayings out there. I like these better! I am sarcastic by nature, so these are right up my alley!

Keep on coming up with those awesome sentiments!!! Especially the Twisted ones!!! Those are my favorite!!!! ;D
Designer for eclectic Paperie!