My Favorite Things on Splitcoast

Merry

by Julene23

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
Stampin' Fool

Send a message via Yahoo to Paper Kissy
Default Suggestion

I keep going to MFT to look for stamp sets that I can't find. I posted about it earlier in the week. I don't know if this has been considered or not, but I would love to see the set on there and just have it say "sold out" instead of it being taken down from the site. That way I can see the complete set and decide if I want to get it when it's back in stock.

Also because I was looking last week for a set that I thought was MFT, but couldn't find it, I assumed I was wrong and that it must be made by someone else...but it was MFT.

I just went looking for Hooga Booga, but I am not sure if that is even released yet, obviously that makes sense for it to not be on the site if it's not released yet.

The issue I'm having is that I feel the need to look through every page of stamps, because I am not sure if the set I want is there somewhere or not...

Thanks for listening.

Erin
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Kissy View Post
I keep going to MFT to look for stamp sets that I can't find. I posted about it earlier in the week. I don't know if this has been considered or not, but I would love to see the set on there and just have it say "sold out" instead of it being taken down from the site. That way I can see the complete set and decide if I want to get it when it's back in stock.

Also because I was looking last week for a set that I thought was MFT, but couldn't find it, I assumed I was wrong and that it must be made by someone else...but it was MFT.

I just went looking for Hooga Booga, but I am not sure if that is even released yet, obviously that makes sense for it to not be on the site if it's not released yet.

The issue I'm having is that I feel the need to look through every page of stamps, because I am not sure if the set I want is there somewhere or not...

Thanks for listening.

Erin
Pre shopping (window shopping) is great and I hear what you are saying...just to help ease your mind a bit...Hooga booga is NOT released YET....10 hrs and 13 minutes.....
Old 03-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

I am seeing what we can do to implement the Sold Out text! I'll keep you posted!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Great food for thought -- thanks for posting! We'll try to work out a win-win solution!