Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #41
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Thanks Janeen! Cute cards!! The Linky closed tonight at 8:00, but I'll still accept entries til the end of the month. The prize is based on the 4 Actual Blueprints sketches for Blueprints 1, and I think you're the only one who will have done all four this month (if you get the last one in before Tuesday) so you'll probably have a great chance at being chosen as the winner!!
Well i am having a great time with these and I sure don't like to see you doing the challenges all alone. That's not so fun! I wanted these BP's and I want to use them so it's a great challenge for me to just dig right into. Otherwise they might just get put into the ArtBin and not see the light of day b/c I would overthink them. Sof far, lots of fun, with them.

my SCS gallery
As long as you are capable of anger there are lessons to be learned
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #42
Proud Fan Club Member

Tricia,
Here is my fourth card for the challenge. Now do I still need to submit a random BP sketch card? I do have BP 3 and 6 so I won't be able to play next month.
But this was great fun.
Now on a more serious note: on this card, I did not notice until I photo'ed it that somehow there is a black ink smudge on the white flower, i will try coloring over it a bit with a white pencil but wondering howmyounor some of the others would fix this. it is going to the intended recipient anyway as she likely wouldn't notice, she is quite ill and elderly but I dislike it when that happens. Any suggestions friends?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.2 KB, 10 views)

my SCS gallery
Old 09-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #43
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeenk View Post
Tricia,
Here is my fourth card for the challenge. Now do I still need to submit a random BP sketch card? I do have BP 3 and 6 so I won't be able to play next month.
But this was great fun.
Now on a more serious note: on this card, I did not notice until I photo'ed it that somehow there is a black ink smudge on the white flower, i will try coloring over it a bit with a white pencil but wondering howmyounor some of the others would fix this. it is going to the intended recipient anyway as she likely wouldn't notice, she is quite ill and elderly but I dislike it when that happens. Any suggestions friends?
Oh, it's pretty! Do you have any more of the dp? You could just cut out the same flower and make it 3D!

No, you don't need to do the free-for-all to be in for the prize drawing. There are at least two of you in it and maybe one more... I'll probably give it the week and then we'll see what happens!
janeenk likes this post.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #44
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Oh, it's pretty! Do you have any more of the dp? You could just cut out the same flower and make it 3D!

No, you don't need to do the free-for-all to be in for the prize drawing. There are at least two of you in it and maybe one more... I'll probably give it the week and then we'll see what happens!
That is a good solution for future reference. I think that was my last piece but will ck my scraps. I may have that part of the DP left that I can cut out. It is the only flower like that on the paper. Tsk tsk.

That is a great idea and thank you for helping me withnyour thoughts!

my SCS gallery
Old 09-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #45
Mad Swapper

OK, I finally got #3 & #4 together! Complete with adhesive and everything!

Tricia, I posted my links in your blog comments since the linky-thingy is closed. If I managed to mess it up (other than the one for #4 where I forgot to leave the link in my first comment & left in the second one) let me know.

Hello Friend ? MFT Elf?s Blueprints Challenge 1.3 | Purple Place Designs

Thank You ? MFTBP1.4 | Purple Place Designs

OK. Now it's time for bed. And tomorrow night I have to get my MFTWSC card done!

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy