Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Wish lists? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/wish-lists-t565265.html)

KathiR 12-02-2012 09:18 AM

Wish lists?

Can the link to these be emailed directly from the MFT site or should I just give my dh a link to my wish list?

Thanks!

StickUps 12-02-2012 01:42 PM

KathiR - I don't know the correct answer, but I know the wrong answer. :p

Last year I put together a MFT wishlist for Christmas and told the family that was what I wanted Santa to bring me. (Yes, it's always beneficial to believe in Santa.) I told them to be sure to log in with my sign-on so that I could get the bonus point. Well, my beastly clever son logged on as me, placed an order, and then CHANGED MY PASSWORD. Dang! I couldn't see what he ordered and he wouldn't change it back until after Christmas.

He made up for it by getting me everything on my list.

Love that Santa.

**JILL** 12-02-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StickUps (Post 19861944)

Last year I put together a MFT wishlist for Christmas and told the family that was what I wanted Santa to bring me. (Yes, it's always beneficial to believe in Santa.) I told them to be sure to log in with my sign-on so that I could get the bonus point. Well, my beastly clever son logged on as me, placed an order, and then CHANGED MY PASSWORD. Dang! I couldn't see what he ordered and he wouldn't change it back until after Christmas.

Love that Santa.

LOL - too funny!! At least you got lots of goodies!

The MFT Lady 12-03-2012 06:04 AM

Hi KathiR,

Wishlists can't be seen unless the person you are wanting them to see has your log in.

I would suggest to copy it and paste it into a document, or perhaps take a screen shot to give to hubby. :D

KathiR 12-03-2012 07:23 AM

Screen shot!

That's brilliant!!!

The MFT Lady 12-03-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathiR (Post 19863489)
Screen shot!

That's brilliant!!!

Glad to help! And based on Linda's story, giving the log-in info is NOT the right answer. :-)

Cyndi_Ray 12-03-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StickUps (Post 19861944)

Love that Santa.

That's awesome!!!

mom2n2 12-05-2012 07:12 PM

HA, Linda, I remember that story from last year!! LOL. Too funny, but what a nice son! How many times a day did you try to crack that password?

StickUps 12-05-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2n2 (Post 19869047)
HA, Linda, I remember that story from last year!! LOL. Too funny, but what a nice son! How many times a day did you try to crack that password?

It was not pretty. Taking away my ability to order the new release was like taking crack from an addict. I think I went through withdrawal pains. :p

texasjodylynn 12-06-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StickUps (Post 19869065)
It was not pretty. Taking away my ability to order the new release was like taking crack from an addict. I think I went through withdrawal pains. :p

LOL! I can only imagine!