Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Win Over $200 in MFT Products! Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - October (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/win-over-%24200-mft-products-next-mft-guest-designer-october-t560484.html)

texasjodylynn 09-04-2012 08:33 PM

Win Over $200 in MFT Products! Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - October

1 Attachment(s)
Hi MFT fans and guest designer hopefuls! It's time for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

This month, Joanne and I are challenging you to Get Sketchy. Yep, that's right... we are providing a sketch for you this month! You may enter as many times as you would like, but you may enter ONLY a CARD. One card per entry.

We're looking for well-executed cards and great technical work. Ready for the challenge? Here are the details:

Guest Designer Contest Details:

-Cards must feature MFT stamps, but are not strictly limited to MFT products. The use of Die-namics is encouraged.
-The deadline for entries is October 15th at 12pm EST.
-When uploading your entries, please use the keyword MFTGUESTDT1012. You will find the keyword also on the sketch attached below. (you enter the code in the keyword box during the upload process)
-Joanne and I will review all the entries and choose a winner. The winner will be announced at the Release Party at around 9:15 pm EST on Tuesday, October 16th.
-The winner will receive a selection of stamps and Die-namics from the next release with a value over $200. You'll also join the MFT Design Team for that month!

As winner of the guest designer contest, we ask that you participate in 3 (of 5) teaser days as well as the release blog hop. You must have a blog in order to win the guest designer contest. Please leave a link to your blog with your entry in the gallery.

Here are some tips:
1.) Take a GREAT picture of your project.
2.) When posting on your blog, show us how YOU will represent MFT should you win the contest.
3.) Put effort into your card. The prize is HUGE and the honor is HUGE.

You can see all the entries for this contest HERE.

Thanks and good luck to all of you. We can't wait to see all your amazing entries!

KopyKat 09-14-2012 10:24 PM

Wow, this is so such a great sketch. Think I will have to play along again.

candylou 09-16-2012 03:32 AM

Here is my entry. I loved this sketch! MFTGUESTDT1012 - Bless You by candylou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincute 09-16-2012 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my card for the challenge:

I Pick You!

Zehra 09-17-2012 06:27 PM

i made a card for this challenge
it is a great sketch
here is the link
MFTGUESTDT1012/ Cherished by Zehra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and here is the link on my blog
MFTGUESTDTOCT/Cherished RoseBestCards

T. Joy 09-19-2012 02:18 PM

I had WAY too much fun working on this card for my DH's 50th birthday! Great sketch!!!

MFTGUESTDT1012 - A Big Birthday! by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and my blog post...

... Simply Stamping ...: A Big Birthday

Suzie Bier 09-20-2012 11:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My blog post: The Sparkling Scrapper: MFT October Guest Designer Contest

Thanks for another wonderful sketch! This was a fun one!

and here's my card:

Alina44 09-21-2012 05:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've just uploaded my entry for the contest!

made by Alina

StampingAlanna 09-21-2012 10:46 AM

I'm playing along with a challenge for the first time with some new goodies.

Here's my blog post. Alanna's spot in the world: I simply adore you

Here's my upload to SCS. I Simply Adore You by StampingAlanna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KelliJo 09-21-2012 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my card for this month! :D I used Pure Innocence Little Witch , Double dot Border Dianamic,Spider Web Dienamic and some CUTE Doodlebug DP and ribbon. a BIT of paper piecing too! :)

LITTLE WITCH

Attachment 257721

Zacksmeema 09-22-2012 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my card for the challenge:

Attachment 257798

maryj68 09-22-2012 11:33 PM

Another fabulous GD sketch and the entries are top notch again!

Here is my entry...

Any occassion card by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And here it is on my blog...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2...-occasion.html

Hope you like! :D

scrapper79 09-26-2012 06:36 AM

I love sketches!!
Here is my take:

True Friend

Pops Morfitt 09-26-2012 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
MFTGUESTDT1012 created by Pops...

I loved the sketch, hope I have this right, good luck everyone, hugs Pops x x x

iluvscrapping 09-29-2012 10:16 AM

MFTGuestDT10212

This if my first time entering this challenge. Love the sketch.
Here's my card.

Jacquie J 09-30-2012 04:14 PM

I absolutely love this sketch with the rounded banner - here is my take on the challenge MFTGUESTDT1012 birthday card by Jacquie J

thanks for looking,

Simply Handmade 10-01-2012 05:44 PM

Dress Up

1 Attachment(s)
Hello ladies. I am submitting my entry for this month. Thanks for a great sketch. I do not have the die needed for the center shape so I had to improvise. I hope that is okay. :)

On my SCS Gallery:
Dress Up by Simply Handmade - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

On My Blog:
simply handmade by heather: Dress Up

AnnieRosenstiel 10-02-2012 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the fantastic sketch!

airbornewife 10-02-2012 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the first time entering... the sketch was so much fun, gotta get those Rounded Banner Stax.

blessings ~ Pam

MFTGUESTDT1012 "You Spin Me" by airbornewife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kashlo3066 10-05-2012 07:26 PM

Here is my card that I made for the Challenge!

I support You by kashlo3066 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kashlo3066 10-05-2012 08:35 PM

My card isn't showing up in the gallery with the rest of the submissions. There is only 2 other cards in the gallery that mine is in. I know the keyword is correct because I just copy and pasted it directly from the mft blog. An ideas?

justwritedesigns 10-06-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashlo3066 (Post 19732714)
My card isn't showing up in the gallery with the rest of the submissions. There is only 2 other cards in the gallery that mine is in. I know the keyword is correct because I just copy and pasted it directly from the mft blog. An ideas?

I'm not sure what keyword is on the blog, but the keyword from the first post of THIS thread is: MFTGUESTDT1012 . When I searched for this keyword, a good size gallery shows up. Try changing your keyword and adding the DT between Guest and 1012. :)

Hope that helps!
Hugs,
Julie

ltllea23 10-06-2012 09:40 AM

I absolutely fell in love with this sketch! I have a little bit different of a style than most of your designers, but hopefully you will enjoy how I've used MFT stamps & Dienamics!

"Ive Been Missing You" card

kashlo3066 10-06-2012 01:44 PM

I got it fixed, thank you!!

Janneke 10-07-2012 01:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
What a amazing sketch ;o) Love it!
I made this card for the contest :D

donidoodle 10-07-2012 03:44 PM

Thanks for the great sketch.
Here's my card: MFT Merry Christmas by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gladiola64 10-07-2012 04:23 PM

Here's my entry:

Harmony by gladiola64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

texasjodylynn 10-08-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kashlo3066 (Post 19732714)

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for editing your upload and we will be checking the gallery under both keywords to be sure we don't miss any entries.

Thank you ALL for entering. :)

TreasureOiler 10-08-2012 01:58 PM

So happy to have time this long weekend to play along :)

Had time for two!

Sheltering Tree

and

Friendship Warms The Heart

Thanks for looking!

cmf1216 10-09-2012 01:59 PM

I played!! :)

LOVE this sketch!

Here's my card: You Anchor Me

Can't wait to see all the new goodies! :)

jennik 10-09-2012 08:34 PM

woohhooo I love looking at the GDT gallery!! :) Lots of eyecandy to look at!!

jennik

Sara I. 10-10-2012 09:02 AM

Hi ladies! What an awesome sketch and thanks for the chance to win! I've entered my card in the gallery here .

I've also posted my entry on my blog

RhondaRocksinMN 10-11-2012 03:54 AM

Hi ladies! I also loved the sketch and had to play along!!! My card is here in the gallery.

My entry is on my blog here.

basilefamily 10-11-2012 07:23 AM

You girls, these are all great! I love watching this gallery fill up. For anyone on the fence, you're down to the final days to enter! Have fun!

stampertammy 10-12-2012 07:46 PM

Here's my sweet giraffe girl for the challenge! GREAT sketch this month, and some tough competition! Good luck, everyone! :)

You've Come a Long Way

delfinaus 10-14-2012 01:43 PM

Happy to say that I got a chance to play along!
MFTGUESTDT1012 - Honey Bee by delfinaus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golda 10-14-2012 04:04 PM

This was FUN!

I had so much fun making this card. Had to explain it to my son, but my husband got it. Then, he heard me laughing while I was making it. Here is the card in my gallery.
Here is the link to my blog.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=235451

texasjodylynn 10-15-2012 09:53 AM

Thank you all for entering! We will announce the winner at tomorrow's release party around 9:15 PM EST. Thank you! See you all next month. :) We have another sketch ready for you!

basilefamily 10-16-2012 05:26 PM

The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the November release! They’ll also be our special guest for each of the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

This month, the Guest Designer challenge was once again a sketch challenge. The gallery was simply loaded with inspiration and beautiful samples. However, as you know, we could choose only ONE of you to become our next Guest Designer

The winning entry this month featured the perfect mix of handmade charm, sparkle and a bit of bling too.

You can see the winning entry HERE:

Dress Up by Simply Handmade - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations and welcome to Heather!!! Thank you to ALL of the participants who entered the challenge. We do so hope you’ll join us again for next month’s challenge, you can look forward to it being posted this Friday!

Remember that you will now have a FULL month to work on your Guest Designer Entry and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

HUGS all around!

Alina44 10-17-2012 11:39 AM

congratulations, Heather, so deserved, your entry is very beautiful!