Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Win Over $200 in MFT Products! Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - December (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/win-over-%24200-mft-products-next-mft-guest-designer-december-t564332.html)

basilefamily 11-14-2012 08:09 AM

Win Over $200 in MFT Products! Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - December

1 Attachment(s)
Hi MFT fans and guest designer hopefuls! It's time for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

This month, Jody and I are challenging you to Get Sketchy. Yep, that's right... we are providing a sketch for you this month! You may enter as many times as you would like, but you may enter ONLY a CARD. One card per entry.

We're looking for well-executed cards and great technical work. Ready for the challenge? Here are the details:

Guest Designer Contest Details:

-Cards must feature MFT stamps, but are not strictly limited to MFT products. The use of Die-namics is encouraged.
-The deadline for entries is Monday, December 10th at NOON EST.
-When uploading your entries, please use the keyword MFTGUESTDT1212. You will find the keyword also on the sketch attached below. (you enter the code in the keyword box during the upload process)
-Joanne and I will review all the entries and choose a winner. The winner will be announced at the Release Party at around 9:15 pm EST on Tuesday, December 11th.
-The winner will receive a selection of stamps and Die-namics from the next release with a value over $200. You'll also join the MFT Design Team for that month!

As winner of the guest designer contest, we ask that you participate in 3 (of 5) teaser days as well as the release blog hop. You must have a blog in order to win the guest designer contest. Please leave a link to your blog with your entry in the gallery.

Here are some tips:
1.) Take a GREAT picture of your project.
2.) When posting on your blog, show us how YOU will represent MFT should you win the contest.
3.) Put effort into your card. The prize is HUGE and the honor is HUGE.

You can see all the entries for this contest HERE .

Thanks and good luck to all of you. We can't wait to see all your amazing entries!

rohla 11-16-2012 05:29 AM

Wow, an open canvas...so many possibilities! Can't wait to play!

AnnieRosenstiel 11-16-2012 11:36 PM

Ooh, yeah, this looks fun! So many options. :)

Xandra 11-17-2012 09:02 AM

Great sketch again!!!!

Does the link to the gallery work? Can't "click" it, but on the other hand, I'm on this forum with my phone now. So maybe that's the problem...

Janneke 11-18-2012 01:25 AM

What a beautiful sketch ;o)
I love to join this month, I have my card almost ready ... :D

(The link does not work for me eighter, but maybe no one made a card yet?)

Nina1976 11-18-2012 03:57 AM

Lovely sketch... With many possibilities....
I will give it a try.

Nina

texasjodylynn 11-19-2012 06:50 AM

The link has been fixed. :)

Good luck to all of you!

cr8iveme 11-19-2012 07:37 AM

Ah I'm bummed. I only have a die-namics set from MFT. No stamps yet. Was waiting to see if DH gets me some for my Birthday/Christmas.

candylou 11-20-2012 03:04 AM

I had fun with this sketch! Here is my card for this month's contest.
MFTGUESTDT1212 - Count Your Blessings by candylou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

texasjodylynn 11-20-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr8iveme (Post 19834382)
Ah I'm bummed. I only have a die-namics set from MFT. No stamps yet. Was waiting to see if DH gets me some for my Birthday/Christmas.

You have about 2 1/2 weeks until the deadline. Maybe you can put in a quick order for one stamp set, or stop by a local stamp store to see if they have MFT in stock? :) If not, there is always next month. We do this every month. :)

CassieT 11-20-2012 08:06 AM

I'm excited to throw my hat in the ring :)

primpainter 11-20-2012 03:51 PM

Here is my card for this month's contest. Thanks so much for letting me play along. :)
On Safari with MFT by primpainter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janneke 11-23-2012 11:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ow what a great sketch to work with ;o) thank you
This is the card that I made this time and I love how it turned out ♥

cr8iveme 11-23-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 19836285)
You have about 2 1/2 weeks until the deadline. Maybe you can put in a quick order for one stamp set, or stop by a local stamp store to see if they have MFT in stock? :) If not, there is always next month. We do this every month. :)

Cool. I just put an order in today. Don't know when it will get here but at least I'll be prepared for next month.

delfinaus 11-27-2012 11:34 AM

I'm going to give this a shot this month! I'm lovin the open canvas!!! It's time to get creative!!!

texasjodylynn 11-27-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr8iveme (Post 19843382)
Cool. I just put an order in today. Don't know when it will get here but at least I'll be prepared for next month.

You should have your order in plenty of time. All orders have been shipped out as of right now, so hopefully you can whip something up. :)

lena95469 11-28-2012 03:31 PM

wow I can't wait to play along this is an awesome sketch !

T. Joy 12-03-2012 02:51 PM

I found a few minutes to put together a clean and simple card for the challenge!

Snowy Thoughts of You by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jacquie J 12-04-2012 03:47 PM

Love the sketch - once I saw Mona Pendleton's wall hanging for the MFT Creative Challenge I couldn't get the idea of making a door on the card out of my head (and I needed a place to hang that beautiful wreath :) )

MFTGUESTDT1212 Believe in the Magic by Jacquie J

Jeanette Fryer 12-04-2012 07:37 PM

Love all the cards.

dvilla1255 12-06-2012 03:55 PM

This will be my first attempt to enter a contest. Hope I do it right.
Hopefully the link below will take you to my card

Birthday Star! by dvilla1255 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking!
Dolores Villa
Visit my blog (its new!)

lolavilla001.blogspot.com

[IMG]2012/12/06/Birthday_Star_by_dvilla1255.jpeg[/IMG]

texasjodylynn 12-07-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvilla1255 (Post 19870474)
This will be my first attempt to enter a contest. Hope I do it right.
Hopefully the link below will take you to my card

Birthday Star! by dvilla1255 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking!
Dolores Villa
Visit my blog (its new!)

Scrapbooking and Beyond!

[IMG]2012/12/06/Birthday_Star_by_dvilla1255.jpeg[/IMG]

You did it correctly. :) Thanks for entering.

aliciaw 12-07-2012 08:37 PM

I'm super excited that I'm finally getting to play along this month! Just uploaded my card to the gallery. Peek-a-Boo by aliciaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love all the designs that MFT has! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!

corysnana1 12-08-2012 05:08 AM

Love the sketch and the possibilities. I have be on the fence about starting a blog - and the guest designer contest is almost pushing me over the edge. Good luck to everyone!

StickUps 12-08-2012 10:49 AM

Holy Smokes! There are so many great entries already. Good luck everyone. Glad I'm not judging.

TreasureOiler 12-09-2012 10:10 AM

So glad I had time to create this morning.....

You Are My Sunshine

Thanks for looking!

Xandra 12-09-2012 12:59 PM

Yessss...some kind of "last minute" but I got to play!

Here is my card:

MFTGUESTDT1212 - You shine, You sparkle! by Xandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seen great cards in the gallery....good luck to everyone!

TreasureOiler 12-09-2012 01:51 PM

Tried one more using the Chalkboard technique....

You Are Pretty Amazing

Thanks for looking :)

Golda 12-09-2012 02:28 PM

Christmas Fun

Realized I am in need of some more Christmas cards, so did two different ones using the same stamp set. I love the Seasonal Sentiments set!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=235451
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=235451

Here is my blog post about them.

rohla 12-09-2012 06:52 PM

I pulled out an oldie and a goodie, You Move Me, and got a little chalkboard with it!

Love You to the Moon

maryj68 12-10-2012 12:18 AM

Here is my entry into this month's super sketch!

You light up my life - MFTGUESTDT1212 by maryj68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampertammy 12-10-2012 06:09 AM

I can't ever get enough of Vertical Greetings... was the first set I thought of when I saw this awesome sketch! Thanks for the challenge, and good luck to everyone!

Chase Your Dreams - MFTGUESTDT1212 by stampertammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cr8iveme 12-10-2012 06:40 AM

I hope I'm not late.

I just kept having to stamp and color her til I got her the way I wanted.

Becoming Yourself by cr8iveme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cass768 12-10-2012 06:41 AM

MFTGUEST1212 Christmas Caroler

1 Attachment(s)
I decided to give the guest designer sketch a try. MFT sketches are some of the best, and I really enjoy playing along each week. :)

I used the fancy flourish die and PI Christmas Caroler stamp.

basilefamily 12-11-2012 05:20 PM

Ready to find out who won this month's guest designer contest?

The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the January release! They’ll also be our special guest for each of the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

This month, the Guest Designer challenge was once again a sketch challenge. The gallery was simply loaded with inspiration and beautiful samples. However, as you know, we could choose only ONE of you to become our next Guest Designer.

The winning entry simply knocked our socks clean off. It’s spot on trend, and just perfectly exectuted. We’re already excited to see what she comes up with next!

You can see the winning entry HERE:

love you to the moon... by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations and welcome to Amy – well done!

I want to extend a huge thank you to each and every one of the participants who entered the challenge. It is a joy to watch that gallery fill up each month and we do hope that you’ll continue to submit entries to the contest. Be sure to watch for the newest challenge which will be posted this Friday at 9am EST on the MFT Blog!!

HUGS all around!

rohla 12-12-2012 10:02 AM

Thanks again, Joanne and MFT! I'm so honored to be joining your awesome group of talent! It's like getting a really awesome Christmas gift a couple of weeks early! ♥

bfinlay 12-13-2012 09:03 AM

I had you picked for this, love your entry, Amy!! :) Congrat's - look forward to your MFT creations!

texasjodylynn 12-13-2012 09:13 AM

The new contest has been posted. :) Follow us over here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t564333.html