Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   What's your most used MFT products? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/whats-your-most-used-mft-products-t566319.html)

**JILL** 12-27-2012 08:19 AM

What's your most used MFT products?

MFT is having a sale so I'd like to get some new goodies. But there are soooo many great products I am having a hard time choosing. :rolleyes: I thought maybe you all could tell me what your favorites are, what you get the most use out of, and why. I'd appreciate any input. TIA

Metalcharm 12-27-2012 12:06 PM

Dienamics!
Specifically the border kinds for me.

shestamps72 12-27-2012 12:45 PM

the fishtail flag dienamics I use the most but I also use the sentiment strip dienamic on just about every card. Have fun shopping!

Jadiebird 12-27-2012 01:21 PM

I really LOVE the chevron dies! They are my fave. Love the flourish dies also.

Cinnistew 12-27-2012 04:29 PM

The rolled rose, leaves, chevron, and fishtail stax dies. Love them!

jennik 12-27-2012 08:28 PM

I was eyeballing some of the AlaMode stamps. :)

jennik

texasjodylynn 12-28-2012 07:18 AM

I have to second the Sentiment Strips. I love those things!

I also love the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX and either the Fishtail Flags or Fishtail Flag Layers STAX.

mom2n2 12-28-2012 10:22 AM

I reach for the Fishtail Flags STAX and Layers, Sentiment Strips, and the Journal It Accent It -Flags & Tags the most:) Another Die-namics I use a lot are the Notched Tag for fun little accents here and there. Happy Shopping!!!!

Emonieiesha 12-28-2012 07:56 PM

I would have to agree with the ladies I use the Fishtail Flags Stax too much! However I did purchase:
Die-namics Lead the Way
Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Trio
*Triple Scoop Free Set
Felt Steel Grey steelgreyflt
Die-namics Branch with Leaves
Die-namics Dainty Bows
LJD On the Line
Gift Card Greetings
LJD Gift Card Greetings II

delfinaus 12-30-2012 02:55 AM

I would also say any and all dies... I just live them
And as for stamps I'm enjoy the new line of bold stamps are just sentiments. Sometimes you jus don't have the time to color!

Hallupino 12-30-2012 08:03 AM

I just love the frame from the First-Class Friend die-namic. It's just the perfect size and suitable for all kinds of cards!
Die-namics First Class Friend DIE ONLY

Zehra 12-31-2012 10:25 AM

Fishtail flag and lately loving the psotage dienamics too

lisahenke 01-02-2013 10:18 AM

Here are my most used Die-namics:
Circle Stax 1 & 2
Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Layers Stax
Notched tag Die-namics
Mini Rolled roses Stax (you get two sizes with this set)
Royal Leaves Die-namics
Star Stax Die-namics (although the original Stacking Stars is awesome too!)

MFT replenishments...of course color is a personal choice but my go-to, must have colors are Kraft, steel grey, sno cone, pink lemonade, and whip cream!

I would say pick one ( or two) from some of the catagories-Pure Innocence and Ala modes are my faves, but you can't go wrong any of the stamps!

If you scrapbook (and even if you don't), you have to check out the Laina Lamb line....♥!

Have fun shopping :)