Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   What's Up Wednesday? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/whats-up-wednesday-t383024.html)

flaxychick 09-17-2008 03:00 AM

What's Up Wednesday?

It's Wednesday.... Hump Day..... and a great time to catch up on what's been going on in all of our lives!

Join us tonight at 9pm EST to chat with the design team, ask questions and share all the details of what you've been up to lately! We'll also be giving away a sentiment set tonight... stop by later and see how!

ChristineM 09-17-2008 04:35 AM

Hopefully I can make it.. Not to sure. Great idea because you girls are always there for our oodles of questions..Have a great day michelle.

Toy 09-17-2008 04:40 AM

Hi Michelle :) Hoping I can get access tonight to chat with ya'll. I miss the team so much!!! We are finally settled (somewhat) in Colorado, though I still have no place to stamp (the horror!). Hope all is well with you! :)

Peace and blessings,

flaxychick 09-17-2008 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy (Post 11342665)
Hi Michelle :) Hoping I can get access tonight to chat with ya'll. I miss the team so much!!! We are finally settled (somewhat) in Colorado, though I still have no place to stamp (the horror!). Hope all is well with you! :)

Peace and blessings,

Holly!!! We've missed you!! You'll have to tell us all about your move and PM me your address when you get a chance. No stamping space.... that's terrible! You'll have to remedy that quickly. I miss seeing your fantastic work in the gallery with the signature wine rack in the background.

When we moved last year that was literally the one thing that I was looking for in a house... an extra room for my studio. We just looked at another house recently but the "studio" space wasn't as nice as mine is now so it was a definite NO!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineM (Post 11342643)
Hopefully I can make it.. Not to sure. Great idea because you girls are always there for our oodles of questions..Have a great day michelle.

Well you can post questions in here any time today and someone will get to them! I'm at work and the boss is away, so I'll be on here quite a bit today!

Oh thats a rhyme.... hehe

kerryj106 09-17-2008 08:47 AM

I'm planning on being there with a glass of wine! DH has been out of town and gets home late tonight so I deserve it! Looking forward to some "girl" time!!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 09:07 AM

I am so looking forward to chatting at a little more reasonable pace! Kind of like coffee house versus cocktail party!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 11345631)
I am so looking forward to chatting at a little more reasonable pace! Kind of like coffee house versus cocktail party!

exactly!!!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 09-17-2008 10:10 AM

Hey girls, I just got back from walking my doggy! I am going to be on most of the day today...

Hi Holly! So happy to see you again!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 09-17-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerryj106 (Post 11345416)
I'm planning on being there with a glass of wine! DH has been out of town and gets home late tonight so I deserve it! Looking forward to some "girl" time!!

I'll grab a glass and join you tonight:) or now, whatever works:mrgreen:

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Peace and blessings,

Hey Holly!!!!!!! We miss you!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 11:21 AM

I just got home from work and am going to try to make a card... but first I need a Coconut Iced Mocha... yum! I have 40 minutes to make an iced mocha, make a card for today's challenge and post it before leaving for my daughters X country meet.... can it be done???

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 11:22 AM

Good luck! We're counting on you!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 09-17-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11346823)
I just got home from work and am going to try to make a card... but first I need a Coconut Iced Mocha... yum! I have 40 minutes to make an iced mocha, make a card for today's challenge and post it before leaving for my daughters X country meet.... can it be done???

I am a couple of hours away from my iced mocha:( But I think you can do it!

dougnat 09-17-2008 11:36 AM

Sound's fun!

basilefamily 09-17-2008 03:29 PM

Hi girls! Just hopping in before my workshop... sad I can't chat tonight, but I'll be there next week for sure! Loving everyone's blingy cards for Monday's challenge!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11346823)

Well I did it!! I made my Mocha, greeted my Father-in Law and chatted for a few minutes, made the card and uploaded it in 40 minutes. Phew!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=77954

I love the sentiments sets from MFT - you can match them up with just about any images to make a great card!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 09-17-2008 04:20 PM

Way to go Michelle, love the card! I have to get dinner for my little people and then play taxi cab driver for a ballgame. I hope to be back around 7:30 Pacific time!:rolleyes:

flaxychick 09-17-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 11349556)
Way to go Michelle, love the card! I have to get dinner for my little people and then play taxi cab driver for a ballgame. I hope to be back around 7:30 Pacific time!:rolleyes:

I'll probably be in bed by then!!

I just quick made dinner after the X-country meet - zucchini, tomatos & shrimp over pasta with lots of garlic - yum!

annieht 09-17-2008 04:35 PM

Hi Ladies!
Just stopping by for a quick hello :)

stampinjewelsd 09-17-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

I just quick made dinner after the X-country meet - zucchini, tomatos & shrimp over pasta with lots of garlic - yum!
Yum Yum, Michelle I want to come to your house for dinner!

Giffysk8s 09-17-2008 04:37 PM

Hey, Ladies! I am new to the MFT forum. I saw some cards made by friends for the Who's That Girl? challenge, and I just have to get in on this! Too fun!

annieht 09-17-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giffysk8s (Post 11349723)
Hey, Ladies! I am new to the MFT forum. I saw some cards made by friends for the Who's That Girl? challenge, and I just have to get in on this! Too fun!

Welcome Vicki!

annieht 09-17-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11349613)
I'll probably be in bed by then!!

Yum is right!!

annieht 09-17-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Peace and blessings,

Hi Holly!!

annieht 09-17-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11349143)
Well I did it!! I made my Mocha, greeted my Father-in Law and chatted for a few minutes, made the card and uploaded it in 40 minutes. Phew!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=77954

I love the sentiments sets from MFT - you can match them up with just about any images to make a great card!

Love the card Michele!! The colors are fabulous!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 04:48 PM

Hi Everyone! Just saying a quick goodbye to my Father-in-Law and I'll be back in a jiffy!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:51 PM

That is a beauty Michelle! I also posted one on my blog, but more importantly, and running a special now through Friday on all sentiment sets, and you can take advantage of both the special sentiment pricing AND Cammie's promo!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 11349721)
Yum Yum, Michelle I want to come to your house for dinner!

Well, while you're in the States....FL isn't THAT far away!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giffysk8s (Post 11349723)

Welcome!! We love new fans!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annieht (Post 11349706)
Hi Ladies!
Just stopping by for a quick hello :)

Hey Ana! Do you have your house back to yourself yet?

stampinjewelsd 09-17-2008 04:54 PM

I'll be in Florida in January Kim! How far are you from Orlando?

flaxychick 09-17-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 11349920)
That is a beauty Michelle! I also posted one on my blog, but more importantly, and running a special now through Friday on all sentiment sets, and you can take advantage of both the special sentiment pricing AND Cammie's promo!

I love your card Kim! What is the clear heart made of?

That is such a cute idea to highlight parts of the sentiment. Leave it to Lauren!!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 11349963)
I'll be in Florida in January Kim! How far are you from Orlando?

Maybe 45 mins or so?? When??!?!?! I'll be in CA for CHA, but that won't be until the 24th. I'm happy to make a drive up your way OR you're welcome to come out and visit the MFT homequarters!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11349980)
I love your card Kim! What is the clear heart made of?

That is such a cute idea to highlight parts of the sentiment. Leave it to Lauren!!

It's the outer part of a Heidi Swapp Ghost Shape Heart!

flaxychick 09-17-2008 05:00 PM

Wow Kim - I just went to the website and saw that your sentiment sets are on sale - great deal!!

I really need to get in the habit of leaving my sentiment sets out on my desktop so I use them more often. I tend to get in the habit of just using the sentiments that go with a stamp set.... but sometimes that just doesn't work out. I used the Sassy Sayings set for the card posted above.

flaxychick 09-17-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 11350005)
Maybe 45 mins or so?? When??!?!?! I'll be in CA for CHA, but that won't be until the 24th. I'm happy to make a drive up your way OR you're welcome to come out and visit the MFT homequarters!

I wanna come visit too! My kids keep talking about going to florida this winter... I may have to just delay that until next July and bring them down for CHA.

stampinjewelsd 09-17-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

We will probably be there from the 6th - 12th. I haven't booked flights yet as they are outragoeus right now, hoping that they will go down a bit in the next little while. All the sales on flights from here end just before Christmas so I am just waiting for those after Christmas specials to kick in!

We will have a veichle and we always spend at least one full day scouting out stamp stores. It would be a dream to come down to meet you and see the MFT headquarters!

The MFT Lady 09-17-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11350054)
I wanna come visit too! My kids keep talking about going to florida this winter... I may have to just delay that until next July and bring them down for CHA.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!! We could all go see Jamie perform at Universal!

kimreid_stamper 09-17-2008 05:02 PM

Hi everyone!! Just stopping in for a bit after work!! How are y'all??!!