Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Wanna be a WINNER????? Sept deets and sneaks RIGHT HERE! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/wanna-winner-sept-deets-sneaks-right-here-t377362.html)

The MFT Lady 08-27-2008 01:02 PM

Wanna be a WINNER????? Sept deets and sneaks RIGHT HERE!
 
Next Wed night, we will be releasing our Sept sets, and I think we've got some of the coolest stuff ever in store!!!!

I've posted a little MFTreat on my blog to win 3 of the sets, and thought how fun it would be to create a weeklong countdown!

Teasers will *officially* start Monday, but maybe I can coax the girls into a little thumbnail action on this thread beforehand. You interested??

Until then, I thought it would be fun to run a little contest from now until Wed morning. What are you playing for? How about a $25 shopping splurge at the store! That's enough to make it worth your while, right?

Email ALL your answers to contest@mftstamps.com (gotta keep it a real competition, right?)

Here are the questions:

1) What is my youngest daughters name?
2) Who is my BSF?
3) How many new stamp sets did we release last month?
4) Who is our newest Illustrator?
5) Who else does Cammie design for?
6) In which set is Who's That Girl? diggin' in the dirt?
7) In which set is she getting *dirty*?
8) How many digital paper packs do we carry?
9) Take a Deep Breath is a sentiment in which set?
10) Who is on our Special Assignment team?

That's it! Answer these 10 questions by emailing them to us at contest@mftstamps.com and on Wednesday morning, we will select a winner from all the correct entries!!!

jaymerz 08-27-2008 01:07 PM

OHHH looks like fun!! I am so excited for this release.

Clownmom 08-27-2008 05:02 PM

Hey, Wednesday is my birthday! What a great way to celebrate it!!!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 08-27-2008 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just happen to have a sample of Chill Out done...here you go!

jaymerz 08-27-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 11092954)
I just happen to have a sample of Chill Out done...here you go!

Adorable!!!

Cammie 08-28-2008 07:25 AM

ohhhh...fun!

....ahem, if ya email me I can give you the answers (for a small fee!)
heehee!
:twisted:

susiestampalot 08-28-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammie (Post 11098036)
ohhhh...fun!

....ahem, if ya email me I can give you the answers (for a small fee!)
heehee!:twisted:

i pay more than cammie does...just fyi.

The MFT Lady 08-28-2008 09:20 AM

GUYS!!!! What's up with the small fee??? If you're gonna break rules, charge BIG bucks!

basilefamily 08-28-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 11092954)
I just happen to have a sample of Chill Out done...here you go!

So sweet! I'm working with that set this afternoon, however I have a feeling naps might end before I'm done, maybe I'll pop one onto the thread tomorrow am!

kimbo32 08-28-2008 10:34 AM

You so rock Girl!

cindy_haffner 08-28-2008 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a little peek.

StampinDeedee 08-28-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 11092954)
I just happen to have a sample of Chill Out done...here you go!

Ooh, very pretty, Laura!! Thanks for sharing with us eager beavers! :)

StampinDeedee 08-28-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy_haffner (Post 11101979)
Here is a little peek.

Too cute, Cindy! Love the colors, and the layout from what I can see. ;) Thanks for whetting our appetites!!

StampOwl 08-28-2008 03:12 PM

well I am sure it will come as no surprise to any of the DT or any of you that know me for that matter that my first MFTeaser for you all is a card that has owls in it .... yes owls .......yahhhhhhhhhh!

Did ya all know I love owls bwahahahahahahahhahaha!

StampOwl 08-28-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy_haffner (Post 11101979)
Here is a little peek.

Now Cindy ... you know I love this card ... it has an owl in it too :)

cindy_haffner 08-28-2008 03:16 PM

Hee hee love your card Frances, it rocks.

The MFT Lady 08-28-2008 03:26 PM

I can tell there will be much eye candy coming next week! Wow!

jkerr1 08-28-2008 03:29 PM

Ohh, that's so sweet StampOwl

happylittlestamper 08-28-2008 04:32 PM

I am loving these teasers, can't wait for the party.

StampinDeedee 08-28-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampOwl (Post 11106459)
well I am sure it will come as no surprise to any of the DT or any of you that know me for that matter that my first MFTeaser for you all is a card that has owls in it .... yes owls .......yahhhhhhhhhh!

Did ya all know I love owls bwahahahahahahahhahaha!

SO cute, Frances!!!

flaxychick 08-28-2008 07:12 PM

Here is a quick little teaser which is a surprising one from me.... a ONE LAYER CARD!! I almost never do these but this image is so classic that I wanted it simple and watercolored. I love the curved sentiment!

texasjodylynn 08-28-2008 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well... since Kim gave us the green light, I want to bring my Flopsey to the party. :) Flopsey is all dressed up for Halloween and I am looking forward to dressing up all my holiday treats with this set. :mrgreen:

genie1314 08-28-2008 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
YAHOOOOO...I finished all my samples for the release the other day. Here's one...

StampinDeedee 08-29-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaxychick (Post 11111850)
Here is a quick little teaser which is a surprising one from me.... a ONE LAYER CARD!! I almost never do these but this image is so classic that I wanted it simple and watercolored. I love the curved sentiment!

Oh how sweet and elegant this is, Michelle! I agree -- the curved sentiment is fabulous!

StampinDeedee 08-29-2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 11111972)
Well... since Kim gave us the green light, I want to bring my Flopsey to the party. :) Flopsey is all dressed up for Halloween and I am looking forward to dressing up all my holiday treats with this set. :mrgreen:

Flopsy makes the cutest ghost!!! What an adorable little treat, Jody!

StampinDeedee 08-29-2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genie1314 (Post 11112776)
YAHOOOOO...I finished all my samples for the release the other day. Here's one...

Mmm...yummy card to match a yummy stamp!!

The MFT Lady 08-29-2008 06:55 AM

These are all terrific! I can barely wait till next Wed!

whoistracy 08-29-2008 07:50 AM

Oh wow, I'm drooling over here! These look wonderful.

ScrapNStampinMama 08-29-2008 08:35 AM

I sent my answers in.....

GREAT "Peeks" girls!

basilefamily 08-29-2008 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another little preview for next week. I had SO much fun making this christmas planner. Maybe there's some hope I can get a head start this year?

20something 08-29-2008 11:22 AM

Holy CR** I LOVE these samples!!!!! Oh I cannot wait for release time!

Leezer 08-30-2008 04:14 AM

What beautiful thumbnails of samples... Best of luck girls!

cmf1216 08-30-2008 12:22 PM

OMGosh -- the teasers are fantastic!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! :)

flipfloplady 08-30-2008 05:15 PM

:D Great Teasers

Wednesday seems so far away.................

giogio 08-30-2008 05:56 PM

I sent my answers in. I hope they are all right,LOL
God bless
Giovana

Cammie 08-30-2008 06:22 PM

ok...here's a peek at one of my cards--
(heehee...had to create one to give you a peek as I am sort of a procrastinator--shhh...don't tell Kim:) !)

eeyorestayl 08-30-2008 11:28 PM

ok I am new to MFT, and I cannot find all the answers. Any hints???

happylittlestamper 08-31-2008 02:25 AM

Is it wednesday yet?????

Cammie 08-31-2008 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeyorestayl (Post 11135927)
ok I am new to MFT, and I cannot find all the answers. Any hints???


Sure, you can find most of the answers on the MFT website: (stamp questions are under the category-Stamp it Out--find the sets in there!)www.mftstamps.com

The ones about Kim (friends/family) on her blog (which has a link on the website.

The one about my dts on my blog: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com

Hope this helps and welcome to MFT:)

eeyorestayl 08-31-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammie (Post 11136603)
Sure, you can find most of the answers on the MFT website: (stamp questions are under the category-Stamp it Out--find the sets in there!)www.mftstamps.com

The ones about Kim (friends/family) on her blog (which has a link on the website.

The one about my dts on my blog: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com

Hope this helps and welcome to MFT:)

Thanks Cammie! I answered them and sent them in. :) I have a long list of stamps I want, and cannot wait for the new releases!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:32 PM.