Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Our Sept. Release is filled with SWEET treats! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/our-sept-release-filled-sweet-treats-t503721.html)

The MFT Lady 08-24-2010 07:27 AM

Our Sept. Release is filled with SWEET treats!

Hang on to your hats fellow MFT'ers! Our Sept. 1st release is counting down, and there is SO much to see and know!
  • FREEZE Frames have started on the MFT Blog.
  • Teasers officially begin on Saturday, August 28th.
    Each day at 11am EST there will be direct links on the MFT Blog for the Team Members with samples for that day. REMEMBER to leave a comment on EACH blog for a chance to win!
  • The Guest Designer Challenge will be posted here in our Member Company forum on August 28th. Play along for your chance to win OVER $125 in unreleased sets and join the MFT Crew for a month of fun!
  • The Release Party begins on Sept. 1st at 8pm EST
  • New Sets and Die-namics go live on Sept. 1st at 10pm EST. They will all be in our Brand Spankin' New Category.

And, speaking of new sets and Die-namics...
We have 14 new sets, a new Triple Scoop and 5 new must-have, won't be able to live without Die-namics!

Anyone interested???

Stampin'NPA 08-24-2010 09:09 AM

I'm SUPER interested!!!!! I can't wait for release night!!!!!!! I think I need....EVERYTHING!

Mrsjvb 08-24-2010 10:14 AM

I am getting the Red X of DOOOOOOOMMMMM on the freeze frames.. yesterdays and today's. which irks me as dangit I wanna see.

this will most likely be the last month I will have 'extra' money lying around to spend until after the first of the year. so I wanna make it count.

havonfamily 08-24-2010 11:08 AM

GOSH YES, I'm Interested!!!! How much do I need to slide under the/your computer table to get you to hire me on as a GD?!?!? J/K ;)
Money is already buring a hole in my grubby hands, I want new stamps and Dienamics so bad! :) I hope to be there at the release party! :)

KelliJo 08-24-2010 11:11 AM

WOOT WOOT!!!!! As if there is a Dienamic or stamp set out there that ISNT a MUST HAVE!!!!! :roll:

Lookin forward to it.... Glad it's before I go to my Daddy's.... I wouldn't wanna miss out on some fun!!!!!

I too cant see the Freeze Frames so I'll just wait for the sneek peeks from the DT!

KelliJo 08-24-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havonfamily (Post 17209348)
GOSH YES, I'm Interested!!!! How much do I need to slide under the/your computer table to get you to hire me on as a GD?!?!? J/K ;)
Money is already buring a hole in my grubby hands, I want new stamps and Dienamics so bad! :) I hope to be there at the release party! :)

Hey You! :D Wondered just last night where you had been!!!!

havonfamily 08-24-2010 11:22 AM

Hi Kelli!! I know, I feel so bad, I had asked you a question then never got around to answering you :( SO SO SO Sorry about that! It's been so busy with a brand new Kindergartener, and getting used to that. I have thought about you too. I'm sorry!
My mojo's been out the window for the last 2 weeks since school started and I have made a couple cards, but they look terrible, like a preschooler made them :( ACK! So I've kinda lost a mojo and the confidence - double poor me :)
So this buying session will hopefully make me feel better and pull my mojo out of it's sluggish slump...I'm hoping :)

How are you? Have you made any new cards?

KelliJo 08-24-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havonfamily (Post 17209391)
My mojo's been out the window for the last 2 weeks since school started and I have made a couple cards, but they look terrible, like a preschooler made them :( ACK! So I've kinda lost a mojo and the confidence - double poor me
So this buying session will hopefully make me feel better and pull my mojo out of it's sluggish slump...I'm hoping
How are you? Have you made any new cards?

OK, so if you are dragging on MOJO it seems to help.... go to colorthrowdown, crazy4challenges and mojomonday challenge blogs, there is another one I just found and its cutecardthursday.... those are all blogs.... sketches and color schemes, help a TON... not to mention MFT Sketch challenges, there are 100's!!!!!! It's in the MFT Forum.... a good sketch ALWAYS helps a mojo slump!!!!

YEs, I've made some cards, one is REALLY SUPER SMART OF ME!!!! :mrgreen: I used the rolled flower dienamic as a CHERRY!!!!!! :shock: Cute huh? LOL I THINK SO!!!! ;)

Stampin'NPA 08-24-2010 12:52 PM

Havonfamily, you can also get motivated by looking at the sneak peeks once they start, and the blog hop on release night! The other blogs/websites that KJ mentioned are awesome to get those ideas flowin'! Good luck! Sorry, I didn't mean to butt into your conversation!

KelliJo 08-24-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin'NPA (Post 17209731)
Havonfamily, you can also get motivated by looking at the sneak peeks once they start, and the blog hop on release night! The other blogs/websites that KJ mentioned are awesome to get those ideas flowin'! Good luck! Sorry, I didn't mean to butt into your conversation!

:mrgreen: You can butt-in-ski anytime !!!!!! :mrgreen:

deborahmegan 08-24-2010 01:00 PM

Sooo excited for this release!

KelliJo 08-24-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 17209763)
Sooo excited for this release!

I'm excited for the sneek peeks, so I can actually SEE what is coming... I'm sure the one click wonder AKA: KJ's BFF is a done deal as I buy with blind faith... but this is ridiculous, LITERALLY BLIND!!!!!! :rolleyes:

texasjodylynn 08-24-2010 02:43 PM

Ladies, as an FYI, Kim figured out what the problem was with the teasers, so the 2 days that have been posted are fixed, and the following says should be fine too.

KelliJo 08-24-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 17210129)
Ladies, as an FYI, Kim figured out what the problem was with the teasers, so the 2 days that have been posted are fixed, and the following says should be fine too.

GETCHER BUTT BACK IN BED!!!!!!! :mad:

redlynny 08-24-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17209752)
:mrgreen: You can butt-in-ski anytime !!!!!! :mrgreen:

butt-in-ski???? been a while!!! love the idea of the rolled flower as a cherry!!

Vickie Z

redlynny 08-24-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17210196)
GETCHER BUTT BACK IN BED!!!!!!! :mad:

sounds like Jody is sick???

daiseyfreak 08-24-2010 05:28 PM

eeeek, I need to save money for my sunroom.....

I can't resist MFT!

jennik 08-24-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 17210970)
eeeek, I need to save money for my sunroom.....

I can't resist MFT!

What did we say about the sunroom at the last release??? :D Maybe DH should be saving for the sunroom, so you are free to play !!!

jennik

texasjodylynn 08-25-2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlynny (Post 17210589)
sounds like Jody is sick???

Yes! My children started school last week and promptly caught a "bug". UGH They gave it to my hubby last week, and of course I got it over the weekend. I am feeling rather yucky. Cold, cough, fever, "manly voice"... I'm feeling 1/2 human today so maybe I can actually stamp for the first time in weeks. :cool:

nancyt 08-25-2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsjvb (Post 17209192)
I am getting the Red X of DOOOOOOOMMMMM on the freeze frames.. yesterdays and today's. which irks me as dangit I wanna see.

I've been getting that also. I haven't been able to see any of the freeze frames until today's.

havonfamily 08-25-2010 10:17 AM

I'm back :) I had a bout with a stomach bug last night, sorry about that.

Thank you Kelli for the great sites and pointers!!!! I'm REALLY needed some help here!! This is getting pathetic! And challenges are just the key to pulling me out of my slump, they always do! :) I'm going to check them out in just a bit, first I have to clean my house. Gosh it's like everything decided, since I was sick, to jump out of all the closests!!

Hey I want to see your Cherry you made using the die!!!! Come on show us!!! :)

havonfamily 08-25-2010 10:21 AM

By the way, I just placed and order to MFT because their Bubble Bin is FULL of some AWSOME Sets!!! YEAY!!! I wanted to wait until the Sept 1st but hwat if the ones I wanted were gone?? So I took a running leap and decided to buy and deal with everything else later - LOL :)

Jennifer R 08-25-2010 10:40 AM

This set of releases is soooooo amazing. I can barely pull myself away from them to get anything done around the house :)

Luckily my Mom is down for a visit so she's entertaining my daughter and I'm getting inky LOL!

havonfamily 08-25-2010 10:54 AM

:mrgreen: * WARNING, WARNING * :mrgreen: !!! IMMINENT JEALOUSY !!! LOL J/K :) I would love to one day be a card creator/showcaser for MFT :) But until then I need to try to improve my skills and enjoy trying. I did even know you could wish to do that until I talked to Kelli and she mentioned it. And I was thinking "Wow! You can really do that? I thought it was all for the compay or professionals to do!" LOL

havonfamily 08-25-2010 10:55 AM

By the way, I think I misspelled all of that post. My mother would be ashamed :)

gabbe 08-25-2010 11:34 AM

hi everyone! just popping in for a quick hello!!

Jody- so hope you all feel better soon!! have the kids had to stay home already too? ugh! feeling for you guys! we're on day 3 of full day kindergarten- Mimi's still a little sad when i go to leave the classroom in the mornings, but then she's OK!

i am super duper excited for this release & of course i'm drooling for sneaks already!! i can't wait for more awesome dienamics too- YIPPEE!

{{BIG HUGS ALL!!}}

deborahmegan 08-25-2010 03:06 PM

It's on her blog here:
Momma chull's Musings: Taylored Expression Bast from the Past #3~KelliJo

She even included a pit!!!

redlynny 08-25-2010 03:59 PM

Jody glad you're feeling a little bit better!!! My husband got the bug and even gave it to my sis visiting from IN.

okay....you got me on the bin and I have been wanting the "poppies" for a long time but, so many others got in the way!!! Well, btwn. dienamics I don't have (not many) and the poppies... it was a done deal!!!

Now, the PI previews.... haveta tell you- that bumble bee is just tooooo cute... actually made a costume for my DD one year just like it- bout' the same age- for the antennae I did pom poms on a black headband!!!

Vickie Z

lisahenke 08-25-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 17213119)
Yes! My children started school last week and promptly caught a "bug". UGH They gave it to my hubby last week, and of course I got it over the weekend. I am feeling rather yucky. Cold, cough, fever, "manly voice"... I'm feeling 1/2 human today so maybe I can actually stamp for the first time in weeks. :cool:

I HATE that about school. I always brace myself. crossing my fingers we'll be okay this year. time to bath in the antibacterial soap/hand gel!
feel better soon!

lisahenke 08-25-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havonfamily (Post 17214045)
By the way, I just placed and order to MFT because their Bubble Bin is FULL of some AWSOME Sets!!! YEAY!!! I wanted to wait until the Sept 1st but hwat if the ones I wanted were gone?? So I took a running leap and decided to buy and deal with everything else later - LOL :)

hehehe! that's how I first did my shopping, the bubble bin rocks! good for you on NOT waiting. Happy mail day is on it's way-gotta love that.

KelliJo 08-25-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 17215242)
It's on her blog here:
Momma chull's Musings: Taylored Expression Bast from the Past #3~KelliJo

She even included a pit!!!

HA! :mrgreen: Your Cherry Pit comment CRACKED MY BUTT UP!!!! :mrgreen:

KelliJo 08-25-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

STEP AWAY FROM THE STAMPS!!!!!!! You are TOTALLY going to get all sorts of over done with stamping, wear yourself out and STAY SICK LONGER!!!!! ONE CARD A DAY JODY!!!!! ONE....CARD....A....DAY....!!!!!!

KelliJo 08-25-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlynny (Post 17215458)
Jody glad you're feeling a little bit better!!! My husband got the bug and even gave it to my sis visiting from IN.

okay....you got me on the bin and I have been wanting the "poppies" for a long time but, so many others got in the way!!! Well, btwn. dienamics I don't have (not many) and the poppies... it was a done deal!!!

Now, the PI previews.... haveta tell you- that bumble bee is just tooooo cute... actually made a costume for my DD one year just like it- bout' the same age- for the antennae I did pom poms on a black headband!!!

Vickie Z

UGH! Is it PI Peek??? BRB! ;)

KelliJo 08-25-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17216280)
UGH! Is it PI Peek??? BRB! ;)

DAMN! I'm TOTALLY SCREWED!!!!!! I better cash in some Comp Time I have built up for some $$$ for bills.... it's rent paycheck the first half but I am SO not missing out on these!!!!!! :cool:

jennik 08-25-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

UGH!! Sorry you were feelin' sickly during your Birthday week. Bummer!!! Don't over do, you need to be A-Ok for the release!! ;)

jennik

jennik 08-25-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havonfamily (Post 17214045)

Ahhh the Bubble Bin. Stay away from the Bubble bin!!! ;) It was my downfall last month.:D oooyyyiieeeee!!! But got some sets that I really had been eyeballing for a while. yea!!!

jennik

texasjodylynn 08-25-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyt (Post 17213161)
I've been getting that also. I haven't been able to see any of the freeze frames until today's.

If you go back and look, they are all fixed now. :)

texasjodylynn 08-25-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17216276)
STEP AWAY FROM THE STAMPS!!!!!!! You are TOTALLY going to get all sorts of over done with stamping, wear yourself out and STAY SICK LONGER!!!!! ONE CARD A DAY JODY!!!!! ONE....CARD....A....DAY....!!!!!!

OOPS! I guess I already broke that rule. LOL

I stamped 4 cards today. They were kinda simple though, so maybe they count as 2 cards. LOL

I have been super tired, so I haven't been staying up late like I usually do. That is cutting into my stamp time because my peeps need me during the day. You know... laundry, food... LOL!

I'm hoping to get a bit more done tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. This is really bad timing to be sick. LOL

Thankfully, my kids haven't missed school. My older daughter Bailey SHOULD have missed a day (she had a fever), but it was volleyball tryouts and she didn't want to miss it. LOL Silly girl. There were about 75 girls trying out for 24 spots. Unfortunately she didn't make it. Maybe next year. :)

My son is the only one who hasn't gotten it. He spends about 12 hours a day at school because of football, so I think it's just that he wasn't here enough. LOL

OK, I'm off to bed. *yawn*

See you all tomorrow. :)

KelliJo 08-25-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 17216546)
OOPS! I guess I already broke that rule. LOL

I stamped 4 cards today. They were kinda simple though, so maybe they count as 2 cards. LOL

I have been super tired, so I haven't been staying up late like I usually do. That is cutting into my stamp time because my peeps need me during the day. You know... laundry, food... LOL!

I'm hoping to get a bit more done tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. This is really bad timing to be sick. LOL

Thankfully, my kids haven't missed school. My older daughter Bailey SHOULD have missed a day (she had a fever), but it was volleyball tryouts and she didn't want to miss it. LOL Silly girl. There were about 75 girls trying out for 24 spots. Unfortunately she didn't make it. Maybe next year. :)

My son is the only one who hasn't gotten it. He spends about 12 hours a day at school because of football, so I think it's just that he wasn't here enough. LOL

OK, I'm off to bed. *yawn*

See you all tomorrow. :)

NIGHT JODY!!!!! My kids are too old for the huggy huggy like lil ones do... they (DD's age) just share lip gos... BARF!!!! LOL

Hopefully DS doesn't get so tired from FB That he gets sick, Bub NEVER gets sick so I was fortunate in that, Hailey is a fever baby, from a "I dont feel good" to an hour later with 102+ fever and in the ER!!!

Rest up and take it easy, ever heard of Easy Mac??? LOL

havonfamily 08-26-2010 05:27 AM

Hi everyone, I swear I haven't been avoiding you all, on this post. Guess where I've been & what I've been doing last night..... I was in my scraproom, trying to make a card!! :) It took me 4 hours (with a lot of hemming and hawing over which DP papers to use and shuffling them all around), but I have the bones of a card made!! It won't be pretty but it's a start - LOL ;) I mean this card is so basic a kid could make it, but we all have to start somewhere, right??
I wanted to do a soft colored tone on tone card but it all looked so washed out :( So I'm going bold Mocha & soft Teal/Baby Blue. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'm trying to make it work...Didn't someone once say, if it's not working, there's no sense in Making it work! ;) Oh well, I'm trying!

Kelli, I did check out those sites and I love them!! Thank you!!!! I have never been to any of them and they are really helping me!! TY SOO Much!! - By the way I LUUURVE your Cherry and Pits you made with the flower die!!! I can't believe I passed that die up for the PI "Have a Blooming Good Day" stamp... But then again, I love that image too...*Sigh* SO Many WONDERFUL stamps and so little money... I guess I'll go start shaking the money tree again...