Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Our July Release Is a Birthday Celebration - Party Here July 9, 8-10 PM EST (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/our-july-release-birthday-celebration-party-here-july-9-8-10-pm-est-t574573.html)

texasjodylynn 06-18-2013 04:54 AM

Our July Release Is a Birthday Celebration - Party Here July 9, 8-10 PM EST

Hi all,

Be sure to subscribe to the MFT Newsletter HERE for the most up-to-date information on the birthday festivities and offers.

This month we are bringing you 10 new Stamp Sets, 12 new Die-namics, and a new Free with $60 !

We've expanded our promotions to better reward YOU for every purchase.

Read all about our ways to save right here:
Ways to Save

My Favorite Things is your home for great products, great service, and great savings.

Teaser Time starts on July 3rd at midnight EST on the MFT Blog . Be sure to check in daily for full stamp set and Die-namics reveals!

We are also introducing our Brand Spankin' New INK PADS AND REFILLS in Tangy Orange and Banana Split .

This release has plenty to offer, including birthday-themed stamps, graphic delights, cute characters, and of course many Die-namics that you'll have to have!

Get ready to celebrate MFT's 7th Birthday, pink and black style!

The party is here , July 9th, from 8-10 PM EST. See you then (and feel free to chat before the party starts).

Be sure to check in on the MFT Blog daily to see the new products as they are unveiled, and for your chance to win one of seven, $75 Gift Certificates .

texasjodylynn 07-02-2013 04:11 PM

Teasers start tonight at midnight EST! :) It's TIME! :)

T. Joy 07-02-2013 05:32 PM

Hmmm... seems like just yesterday we were going for 4 pages before the party began. Maybe we can make it SEVEN this time in honor of MFT's birthday! :)

T. Joy 07-02-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 20228434)
Teasers start tonight at midnight EST! :) It's TIME! :)

WOO HOO!! :mrgreen:

autigermama 07-02-2013 07:53 PM

Eek!!! That Banana Split is delicious!

tessaduck 07-02-2013 09:17 PM

The crafty pi's workspace is too neat and clean. Adorable, though!

T. Joy 07-03-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessaduck (Post 20228822)
The crafty pi's workspace is too neat and clean. Adorable, though!

WHAAAAAT??? A crafty PI?? I need to get my DH off to work and make my coffee so I can go hopping!!!!! :D

tessaduck 07-03-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T. Joy (Post 20228973)
WHAAAAAT??? A crafty PI?? I need to get my DH off to work and make my coffee so I can go hopping!!!!! :D

A real cutie, of course. Clever sentiments--

cveneruso 07-03-2013 05:34 AM

can's wait to see what I can't live without this month.

T. Joy 07-03-2013 05:39 AM

All right, I finished the hop. And I drooled in my coffee. Ewww. ;) Absolute favorites... BLUEPRINTS and PIERCED CIRCLE STAX. Love, love, LOVE the rounded edges on the Blueprints, and the pierced circles.... SIGH. Definitely a must have. I've been concentrating on sweet Thank you cards right now that I can send out with orders for my home business, so maybe, just maybe, there won't be any stamp sets that I have to have (NOT LIKELY!!) and I can concentrate on asking my DH for the dies. I do have a birthday coming up... next month... after the next release... :rolleyes:

teegee7617 07-03-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T. Joy (Post 20229108)
All right, I finished the hop. And I drooled in my coffee. Ewww. ;) Absolute favorites... BLUEPRINTS and PIERCED CIRCLE STAX. Love, love, LOVE the rounded edges on the Blueprints, and the pierced circles.... SIGH. Definitely a must have. I've been concentrating on sweet Thank you cards right now that I can send out with orders for my home business, so maybe, just maybe, there won't be any stamp sets that I have to have (NOT LIKELY!!) and I can concentrate on asking my DH for the dies. I do have a birthday coming up... next month... after the next release... :rolleyes:

I had to go back and find the pierced circles! Love it! I love the corners on the Blueprints too. And that flower is cute!

T. Joy 07-03-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegee7617 (Post 20229238)
I had to go back and find the pierced circles! Love it! I love the corners on the Blueprints too. And that flower is cute!

I know! I saw the pierced circles on one blog and thought they had used the one from the other Blueprints, but then I saw them again and did a double take at the name. LOVE them!!

PreservingThePast 07-03-2013 08:12 AM

So much AWESOMENESS and it's only Day One of the Teasers!!! Lovin' the Blueprints 5 and the PI Crafty Friends. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the new product.

T. Joy 07-03-2013 08:17 AM

The sketch challenge email just came through. I need to go leave comments!

ashjoy 07-03-2013 08:33 AM

Love the banners, and really need to try a blue print. So fun!
And the sketch is awesome, I so need the frame dies from last release. Unfortunately they got bumped because I really needed the poppy stamps and dies.

T. Joy 07-03-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoy (Post 20229390)
Love the banners, and really need to try a blue print. So fun!
And the sketch is awesome, I so need the frame dies from last release. Unfortunately they got bumped because I really needed the poppy stamps and dies.

Isn't that how it goes?? They almost need a month off of new releases as a catch up on purchases month!!

dianasoling 07-03-2013 04:17 PM

subscribing

texasjodylynn 07-03-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autigermama (Post 20228755)
Eek!!! That Banana Split is delicious!

I don't think I've used Banana Split Card Stock before this release, but I LOVE the color. Especially with Tangy Orange. Can't. Stop. Using. It.

T. Joy 07-04-2013 05:32 AM

Lot's more fun goodies today! And I saw some more non-featured sneaks... like the sentiment strip dies... What fun!!!

Zehra 07-04-2013 07:59 AM

i am loving the new flowers and Mona made the most gorgeous background with it, she is fabulous, i am enjoying everyone's cards, love the new stencil petals, i have to get atleast one stencil, love all the fiber paste look. Beautiful banners, love all MFT colors, the yellow is sweet.
look forward to the entire release

teegee7617 07-04-2013 01:43 PM

Oh that Modern Morocco die is goooorgeous!

OK so I'm off now to get ready to go to a band concert. (A friend is playing the piccolo solo in Stars & Stripes. I want to be there for her moment of glory. LOL)

Today I finished my card for the current WSC sketch. ANd I'm all caught up on the back ones. And I cleaned the house a bit. Tomorrow I have to work. :( But for the first time in months I don't have anything going on on Saturday OR Sunday!!! A free weekend with all my have-to-dos already out of the way. I'm hearing all my mixed media supplies that I bought calling to me. I should have plenty of time to get messy this weekend. Ahhh, I can't wait !

T. Joy 07-04-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegee7617 (Post 20231194)
Oh that Modern Morocco die is goooorgeous!

OK so I'm off now to get ready to go to a band concert. (A friend is playing the piccolo solo in Stars & Stripes. I want to be there for her moment of glory. LOL)

Today I finished my card for the current WSC sketch. ANd I'm all caught up on the back ones. And I cleaned the house a bit. Tomorrow I have to work. :( But for the first time in months I don't have anything going on on Saturday OR Sunday!!! A free weekend with all my have-to-dos already out of the way. I'm hearing all my mixed media supplies that I bought calling to me. I should have plenty of time to get messy this weekend. Ahhh, I can't wait !

OOOOoooo, I loved playing that solo!! Too fun. Makes me start to sing it in my head. :)

FMcrafter 07-04-2013 02:01 PM

oh just checkin in

T. Joy 07-04-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafter (Post 20231214)
oh just checkin in

Yay! The more the merrier!

FMcrafter 07-04-2013 03:39 PM

I love reading this pre-release...everyone has such good ideas...and they each make me see something in the release a different way....so If I pass $500 I am a lifetime.....hmmmm...what if I pass $1000??? LOLOLOLOL

iluvscrapping 07-05-2013 11:23 AM

I am so having fun with the daily hop through the designer's blogs with the new products and great inspiration. My list is growing by leaps & bounds. Love the new Blueprints 5, the PI stamper, and ALL OF IT. :)

smadson 07-06-2013 07:35 PM

I have been stalking, guess I will sub! :)

PreservingThePast 07-07-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvscrapping (Post 20232183)
I am so having fun with the daily hop through the designer's blogs with the new products and great inspiration. My list is growing by leaps & bounds. Love the new Blueprints 5, the PI stamper, and ALL OF IT. :)

Totally in agreement! Love all of the examples that the DT members showcase daily.

AND, for the first time I have signed up to do the New Release Product Tour with Jody on Saturday...so looking forward to that class!!! :D

T. Joy 07-07-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PreservingThePast (Post 20234728)
Totally in agreement! Love all of the examples that the DT members showcase daily.

AND, for the first time I have signed up to do the New Release Product Tour with Jody on Saturday...so looking forward to that class!!! :D

Now THAT sounds fun! Is it at the store??

PreservingThePast 07-07-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T. Joy (Post 20234751)
Now THAT sounds fun! Is it at the store??

Yes, the class is at their store. I believe it is a three hour class. I have taken another class there but not one with Jody teaching so I am really looking forward to having her head the class. I had hoped to take it last month, but by the time I thought to ask about signing up the class registration was cut off so this time I signed up early. There are so many wonderful new products this month that I can't wait to try out, PLUS ones I already know I will be buying either Friday or Saturday at their store.

FMcrafter 07-07-2013 12:32 PM

Oh Oh OH you heard me...sentiment strips die!!! need to get them for all my friends!

Zehra 07-07-2013 12:59 PM

fun class

Quote:

Originally Posted by PreservingThePast (Post 20234775)
Yes, the class is at their store. I believe it is a three hour class. I have taken another class there but not one with Jody teaching so I am really looking forward to having her head the class. I had hoped to take it last month, but by the time I thought to ask about signing up the class registration was cut off so this time I signed up early. There are so many wonderful new products this month that I can't wait to try out, PLUS ones I already know I will be buying either Friday or Saturday at their store.

wow, sounds like fun

Zehra 07-07-2013 01:01 PM

I will not be at the party as Ramadan starts tomorrow and I will be at the mosque most evenings. i do love the release and all the fun release this month. I recently got the rose builder stencil, my local store now carries MFT, love that. and i so like the stencil, i will slowly but surely get them all.

Angela R. 07-07-2013 02:51 PM

so looking forward to the party! and MFT is 7???!!!! Holy Hannah!!! and WAHOOOOO!!! Happy, HAPPY Birthday!!!!

PreservingThePast 07-07-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zehra (Post 20234819)
wow, sounds like fun

I'm sure it will be loads of fun. I can't imagine Jody teaching anything boring after enjoying seeing her cards on her blog and in MFT's storefront. Truly inspiring as is the work of all of the DT members.

FMcrafter 07-07-2013 03:36 PM

will the sentiment strips work with all the clearly sentimentals? was going to get a few this coming order

texasjodylynn 07-08-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafter (Post 20235020)
will the sentiment strips work with all the clearly sentimentals? was going to get a few this coming order

The sentiment strips are for smaller sentiments, like those that come with Pure Innocence, la modes, Who's that Girl, etc. The Clearly Sentimental stamps are often bigger. This die works with a large percentage of stamps found in that line:

Die-namics Clearly Sentimental Label

texasjodylynn 07-08-2013 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PreservingThePast (Post 20234728)

YAY, I am looking forward to seeing you in class. :)

FMcrafter 07-08-2013 05:22 AM

Thank you! You are great at answering questions and helping me shop! LOLOLOL

T. Joy 07-08-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafter (Post 20234786)
Oh Oh OH you heard me...sentiment strips die!!! need to get them for all my friends!

Can I be your friend??? :mrgreen: