Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   newest stamps and dies restocked? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/newest-stamps-dies-restocked-t565384.html)

bkcstamps 12-04-2012 09:08 AM

newest stamps and dies restocked?

Hello MFT,

Do you expect that the newest stamps and dies will be restocked in time to order for Christmas? I didn't order when they became first available, and now I'm really regretting that.

Thanks!

ujxm048 12-04-2012 02:49 PM

I would love to know as well. I swear half of my wish list is sold out right now. Good for the wallet but not good for me :rolleyes:

texasjodylynn 12-04-2012 08:33 PM

Can you tell me exactly what you are wanting that is out of stock? I know that some of it has already come back in stock (PI Angel, Sparkling Season for example). I can give you an answer if you'll let me know what is on your list. :)

Sorry you are not able to purchase what you want right now, but please know we are working hard to get everything back in stock as soon as possible.

bkcstamps 12-05-2012 10:49 AM

Jody,

I am waiting on the poinsettia die, gift card/box die, PI angel, PI elf, sleigh die and snow drifts die. Thanks!

texasjodylynn 12-06-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkcstamps (Post 19868136)
Jody,

I am waiting on the poinsettia die, gift card/box die, PI angel, PI elf, sleigh die and snow drifts die. Thanks!

Poinsettia and Gift Card Pocket - Vertical are on the way. Make sure to click the notify me button so you'll know when they are back in stock. It shouldn't be too much longer.

Angel is already back in stock.

Elf will be back in stock later than the rest of these, but make sure to click the notify me button so you'll know when it's back in stock. I wouldn't wait for this one if everything else you want is back in stock sooner. I'd place another order for it when it comes in. :)

Sleigh and Snow Drifts are both in stock now.

Hope that helps. :)

delfinaus 12-08-2012 01:19 PM

I saw this tread and was curious about the baby onesie stamp set and die. Will that be in stock? I know the die is buy I can't find te stamp set

texasjodylynn 12-08-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinaus (Post 19873517)
I saw this tread and was curious about the baby onesie stamp set and die. Will that be in stock? I know the die is buy I can't find te stamp set

The Baby Onesie stamp set will be out of stock for a while longer. We are in the process of reformatting stamp sets to meet the specifications of our new manufacturer. It's a long process, but we are working diligently on getting it done. That stamp set will be in the next batch we work on, so I would estimate it being out of stock for another 4-8 weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience and please know we are working hard to get all the stamp sets back in stock.

delfinaus 12-09-2012 03:07 AM

Thanks for the update Jody.
Wow seems like you guys have a lot of work ahead! Good luck!

Jacque3125 12-12-2012 04:44 AM

Can you please tell me when the Dainty Bows Die set will be back in stock?? Thank you very much!!

texasjodylynn 12-13-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacque3125 (Post 19880088)
Can you please tell me when the Dainty Bows Die set will be back in stock?? Thank you very much!!

Those have been reordered. Watch for them in 1-2 weeks. :) Be sure to add your email to the Notify Me button on the product, on the site.

Die-namics Dainty Bows

daiseyfreak 12-28-2012 07:46 PM

Pure Innocence Little Shutterbug Is this in stock? When I click on it and put it in my cart, it's says it's in stock, but when I go to check out, it says it's not, I'm so confused and I don't want to place my order without her, especially since the cute camera accents are now back in stock! TIA!

texasjodylynn 12-29-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 19907943)
Pure Innocence Little Shutterbug Is this in stock? When I click on it and put it in my cart, it's says it's in stock, but when I go to check out, it says it's not, I'm so confused and I don't want to place my order without her, especially since the cute camera accents are now back in stock! TIA!

Joy, she is not in stock right now. She should back in stock in the next week or so. She is currently in transit from the stamp manufacturer. :)

daiseyfreak 12-30-2012 06:42 PM

Thanks Jody, well she's going to be traveling a lot b/c she is coming to live with me soon!

heart for stamping 01-10-2013 09:58 AM

Jody,
What about the ala mode stamp set called Cheers- will that be restocked again? I've checked varied other sites, they are all out too, and nothing on Ebay of late either.

texasjodylynn 01-11-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart for stamping (Post 19934411)
Jody,
What about the ala mode stamp set called Cheers- will that be restocked again? I've checked varied other sites, they are all out too, and nothing on Ebay of late either.

Cheers will be restocked, but I don't have an estimated time of arrival on that one. It will be a while. Sorry about that. We are reformatting these sets as quickly as we can and hope to get things back in stock as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. :)

daiseyfreak 01-12-2013 04:04 PM

ok, now shutterbug is back in stock and the instaframe isn't, go figure for me, lol! any idea when it will be in?

Hope you guys are having a blast at CHA!

texasjodylynn 01-16-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 19938717)
ok, now shutterbug is back in stock and the instaframe isn't, go figure for me, lol! any idea when it will be in?

Hope you guys are having a blast at CHA!

They are on reorder. I would estimate 3 weeks from now. Please check back every week or so. Thank you. :)

Sorry, Joy.

daiseyfreak 01-17-2013 03:22 PM

I actually placed an order earlier this week, it said it was in....said my order was placed so fingers crossed that I got one, lol, thanks Jody, welcome back!

texasjodylynn 01-21-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 19948506)
I actually placed an order earlier this week, it said it was in....said my order was placed so fingers crossed that I got one, lol, thanks Jody, welcome back!

Thank you. :)

delfinaus 01-22-2013 12:53 PM

Hi Jody,
I'm just revisiting the question on the baby onesie stamp set. Any idea on ETA?
Thanks so much!

heart for stamping 01-23-2013 05:49 AM

Jody,
Is there a way, or a place to go to sign up to be notified when an item is back in stock, for example the Cheers set. Then that way when it's in, one could make their purchase quicker/ informed purchase, before it's sold out again? Thanks again-
CA

texasjodylynn 01-23-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinaus (Post 19957938)
Hi Jody,
I'm just revisiting the question on the baby onesie stamp set. Any idea on ETA?
Thanks so much!

I would say somewhere between 4-8 weeks. That one is in the reformatting process now, so the ball is rolling. :)

texasjodylynn 01-23-2013 06:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by heart for stamping (Post 19959224)
Jody,
Is there a way, or a place to go to sign up to be notified when an item is back in stock, for example the Cheers set. Then that way when it's in, one could make their purchase quicker/ informed purchase, before it's sold out again? Thanks again-
CA

Yes, on the site there is a notify button on out of stock products. You can click on the button, enter your email address, and when it comes back in stock you will automatically receive a notification. :)

Easy peasy! :) Here are some pics to show you what to look for.

Crafter 4 Life 01-23-2013 07:36 AM

It is so nice to see a company keep their customers informed and up to date on their products.

I know GinaK also is very customer friendly.

texasjodylynn 01-23-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafter 4 Life (Post 19959525)
It is so nice to see a company keep their customers informed and up to date on their products.

I know GinaK also is very customer friendly.

Thank you. That is very sweet of you to say. :)