Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   My How You've Grown! With 14 new sets and 5 new Die-namics, our Feb Release is HERE! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/my-how-youve-grown-14-new-sets-5-new-die-namics-our-feb-release-here-t518415.html)

The MFT Lady 01-25-2011 05:47 AM

My How You've Grown! With 14 new sets and 5 new Die-namics, our Feb Release is HERE!
 
Join us February 1st at 8pm EST for our February Release PARTY!

We've got 14 new sets, a new Triple Scoop and 5 new Die-namics, so I am positive there is something everyone will LOVE.

Here's what you need to know right now:

- The FREEZE Frames are live each day on the MFT Blog, and Teasers will start on Friday, January 28th. All of the Creative Team Members showing off that days sets will be listed on the MFT Blog, and you will NEED to check them out... Just sayin'.

- The Guest Designer contest is HERE and it's your chance to make us swoon and be chosen as our newest Guest Designer! Not to mention the prize is WELL over $125.

Here's all the info you'll need for Release Night (Feb 1st):

- At 8pm EST, the party starts on this thread. There will be prizes, and LOTS of chatter. Make sure to use your F5 key or hit the refresh button. We are quite the talkative bunch, so please jump right in!

- At 9pm EST, all the new products go live in the MFT Boutique for TLC Members. If you'd like more info on how that can be YOU, please read THIS.

- At 10pm EST, all the new sets and Die-namics will be released right HERE.

deborahmegan 01-28-2011 06:16 PM

Sweet!! I'm ready for this. :)

KelliJo 01-29-2011 10:23 PM

EEEK Party Bus has pulled in... OMG I actually am OFF that day!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Chattin', Laughin and Vitamin V here I come... :mrgreen:

DutchJose 01-30-2011 05:23 AM

Wheeeee so exciting! I cannot wait for the new release :-)

KelliJo 01-30-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchJose (Post 17886715)
Wheeeee so exciting! I cannot wait for the new release :-)

:D Glad you will be here...

texasjodylynn 01-30-2011 08:53 PM

2 days til the big release! Who is dreaming of building kites???

KelliJo 01-30-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 17890173)
2 days til the big release! Who is dreaming of building kites???

**jump**jump**jump** ME!!!!! ME!!!!! ME!!!!!! :mrgreen:

stampinjewelsd 01-31-2011 12:23 AM

I'm so excited, I'm actually off on Tuesday night! It will be my first release party in months! I've missed the junkies! Darn work getting in the way! LOL

Metalcharm 01-31-2011 02:37 AM

I have loved some of the samples of the kite die and am looking forward to being able to get it. I look forward to the party!

DutchJose 01-31-2011 04:21 AM

I LOVE that kite. That is the first thing on my wish list!

KelliJo 01-31-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 17890523)
I'm so excited, I'm actually off on Tuesday night! It will be my first release party in months! I've missed the junkies! Darn work getting in the way! LOL

YAY JULIE!!!!!! We can partay this month!!!! I'M OFF TOO!!!!!! :mrgreen:

DJanuary 01-31-2011 08:37 AM

My wish list is very looooong! I'm so excited for all the die-namics this month!

KelliJo 01-31-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJanuary (Post 17891674)
My wish list is very looooong! I'm so excited for all the die-namics this month!

That Kim knows how to suck us right in dont she??? ;) :mrgreen:

texasjodylynn 01-31-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJanuary (Post 17891674)
My wish list is very looooong! I'm so excited for all the die-namics this month!

YAY! So glad to hear it. We work hard behind the scenes to bring you the BEST line-up possible EVERY month. :)

Can't wait!

KelliJo 01-31-2011 10:30 PM

Just checkin in to remind everyone that the final sneaks are up... all that is left is the FABULOUS SHOP N HOP!!!! Whatcha waitin for... a BLIZZARD??? :-P

I finished the hop and am AMAZED AGAIN at the MFT DT and their Skillz... SO happy to have been a part of this month's release... am SO excited to see who is next..... :shock:

Makalah 01-31-2011 11:02 PM

I'm hoping to join in on tonight's party as a first-timer! Just went through the fun blog hop with the latest teasers, and my wish list is growing! I'm totally justified in ordering everything in my wishlist since I was snowed out from going to Archiver's tonight, right? :p

teegee7617 02-01-2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17895653)
Just checkin in to remind everyone that the final sneaks are up... all that is left is the FABULOUS SHOP N HOP!!!! Whatcha waitin for... a BLIZZARD??? :-P

I finished the hop and am AMAZED AGAIN at the MFT DT and their Skillz... SO happy to have been a part of this month's release... am SO excited to see who is next..... :shock:

Well, I've got a blizzard. Or at least a bunch of snow. And because of that snow I might actually make it to the party tonight. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm going to rehearsal tonight. The snow is supposed to turn to ice around 7 pm. But I need to decide now if I'm taking my cello to work with me. Decisions, decisions...

Edna15 02-01-2011 04:59 AM

This release time is the middle of the day in Australia and I will be beavering away at work... but thinking about what is going on here... I haved loved this release and can feel my MFT collection starting its engine!!

Have a great release party and I will catch up when I can!!

janacb 02-01-2011 07:11 AM

I can't wait to party with y'all tonight!! wish I could convince my nanny to stick around longer so I could actually type hands-free...but Jack will just have to help me!! We'll be making pizza tonight...so everyone will just have to watch out for the cheese! :-)

J-Bo 02-01-2011 08:10 AM

I can't wait and my wish list is quite offensive (as my hubby would say ;) )
Such a great release and the dies....are oh so must haves...lol! Not to mention the design team showing us oodles of awesome samples to fuel our fires. Great job ladies!

KelliJo 02-01-2011 08:11 AM

I'm SO excited!!!!! :D I LOOOVE chatting it up with everyone... the only time I'm "social" LOL

stampertammy 02-01-2011 09:13 AM

Well, I was lucky enough to get a snow day today with a text message from the boss that said "stay home... roads too icy!" While I am not one to balk at being told to stay home from work, I am however crying in my milk at the possibility that my MFT order with new stamps and dies might be waiting at the post office today! (I manage a stamp store, for those that don't know.... jealous?) Did you ship uber-fast as usual Kim, or should I stop crying at the thought that a package from you might be sitting, lonely and neglected at the post office today?

Regadless, I'm ready for a party tonight! :)

cmf1216 02-01-2011 09:57 AM

Tammy, I'd love for someone to tell me to stay home and not leave the house! I'd be stamping in my jammies all day! :)

We didn't get quite the ice that you had -- just enough to be annoying! The kids went to school, and I did my Tuesday morning volunteering in the computer lab. We're getting more rain (some freezing) all day long -- it's just wet and miserable. I'll be ready to party tonight! :)

teegee7617 02-01-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampertammy (Post 17897395)
Well, I was lucky enough to get a snow day today with a text message from the boss that said "stay home... roads too icy!" While I am not one to balk at being told to stay home from work, I am however crying in my milk at the possibility that my MFT order with new stamps and dies might be waiting at the post office today! (I manage a stamp store, for those that don't know.... jealous?) Did you ship uber-fast as usual Kim, or should I stop crying at the thought that a package from you might be sitting, lonely and neglected at the post office today?

Regadless, I'm ready for a party tonight! :)

Totally jealous of your snow day, Tammy. Though, I think since you are a bit south of me, you probably got more ice than we did. I did however nearly get stuck in my driveway on the way out this morning. First, I almost couldn't pull out of the place I park since it had drifted so badly. And the only reason I got out to the street is that no one was coming down the road & I could swing out without stopping. I did decide to leave my cello at home though. I figured why risk getting into an accident & damaging it when there's a really good chance that rehearsal will be canceled.

Soooo the upside of all that is I'll be going straight home from work and I should have plenty of time to party & shop! Woohoo! (I usually leave the hopping for morning since I do still need to get up for work in the morning. Though I'm dreading what tomorrow morning will bring snow/ice-wise.)

stampertammy 02-01-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegee7617 (Post 17897732)
Totally jealous of your snow day, Tammy. Though, I think since you are a bit south of me, you probably got more ice than we did. I did however nearly get stuck in my driveway on the way out this morning. First, I almost couldn't pull out of the place I park since it had drifted so badly. And the only reason I got out to the street is that no one was coming down the road & I could swing out without stopping. I did decide to leave my cello at home though. I figured why risk getting into an accident & damaging it when there's a really good chance that rehearsal will be canceled.

Soooo the upside of all that is I'll be going straight home from work and I should have plenty of time to party & shop! Woohoo! (I usually leave the hopping for morning since I do still need to get up for work in the morning. Though I'm dreading what tomorrow morning will bring snow/ice-wise.)

Seems like a mixed bag of stuff all over NE Ohio Kirsty. I think they said it's supposed to start churning again around 4:00 today. (Right at the time my 18 year old has to be at work, too! Grrr... I'm not happy about that!)

stampertammy 02-01-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmf1216 (Post 17897660)
Tammy, I'd love for someone to tell me to stay home and not leave the house! I'd be stamping in my jammies all day! :)

We didn't get quite the ice that you had -- just enough to be annoying! The kids went to school, and I did my Tuesday morning volunteering in the computer lab. We're getting more rain (some freezing) all day long -- it's just wet and miserable. I'll be ready to party tonight! :)

I'm not in my jammies anymore, but they are definitely comfy clothes! :)

stampinjewelsd 02-01-2011 11:13 AM

You girls are so lucky! We get a ton of snow, ice and freezing weather, yet we hardly ever get snow days! I can only remember one about seven or eight years ago! We are just coming through a nasty cold spell, -30 for about a week. We also had about 12 inches of snow the other day. I wonder what it would take to get a snow day here? lol

I am so looking forward to tonight! I've had to miss the last few release parties due to work!

stampertammy 02-01-2011 11:15 AM

I guess it's more of a way of life for you, Julie? We get slammed pretty good here too, but sometimes it's a little too extreme. And I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you get!

KelliJo 02-01-2011 01:06 PM

I HAVE SUNSHINE!!!! :mrgreen:

I am defunking Fireplace CRAP... OMG I HATE FIREPLACES.... :evil: there is ashy Crap ALL OVER MY HOUSE... only mid way through Winter too.... :roll:

Figured I could work REALLY hard today and that way when I plop my arse down aint no 'splainin necessary!!!! 8)

KelliJo 02-01-2011 01:07 PM

PS: Since its sunny and usually in the Summer I have a lil drinky poo at 1... I'm startin up NOW!!!!! ;)

stamphappy6805 02-01-2011 01:45 PM

Woo hoo, can't wait to play tonight. Love that kite die and my shopping list is long as well. Love the fact that I received an email today that I made the TLC Membership level and will be able to shop earlier tonight. YIPEE!!!!!

cmf1216 02-01-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamphappy6805 (Post 17898816)
Woo hoo, can't wait to play tonight. Love that kit die and my shopping list is long as well. Love the fact that I received an email today that I made the TLC Membership level and will be able to shop earlier tonight. YIPEE!!!!!

YAY!! How fun! :)

cmf1216 02-01-2011 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 17898662)
PS: Since its sunny and usually in the Summer I have a lil drinky poo at 1... I'm startin up NOW!!!!! ;)

I'm telling ya, if it EVER gets sunny and warm around here again, I'll have a drink, too!! :)

KelliJo 02-01-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmf1216 (Post 17898969)
I'm telling ya, if it EVER gets sunny and warm around here again, I'll have a drink, too!! :)

CHEERS!!! ;)

KelliJo 02-01-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamphappy6805 (Post 17898816)
Woo hoo, can't wait to play tonight. Love that kit die and my shopping list is long as well. Love the fact that I received an email today that I made the TLC Membership level and will be able to shop earlier tonight. YIPEE!!!!!

DOUBLE CHEERS!!!! :mrgreen: I'll see ya in line at check out! ;) I got me some kites to buy and some more Butterflies...I also have to pick up the Outdoor set... I have a GC sittin on ice too!!!! 8)

stamphappy6805 02-01-2011 02:50 PM

You just reminded me that I have a credit on my account too, so excited.

KelliJo 02-01-2011 02:54 PM

DARN IT.. I went to load my cart early and the metal plate is SOLD OUT!!! :( I KNEW I shoulda grabbed it earlier... DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! LOL

Pattie G. 02-01-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 17890523)
I'm so excited, I'm actually off on Tuesday night! It will be my first release party in months! I've missed the junkies! Darn work getting in the way! LOL

And I'm sitting here at work...usually off on Tuesdays, but I'm working for someone else...I'll get to join in (only as fast as this slow computer) and then I get off at 9 EST...just in time to get home to shop!

daiseyfreak 02-01-2011 03:30 PM

yay, I get to party tonight, we're "iced" in, looks like no work tomorrow either, so I can drink at this party ;)

annk516 02-01-2011 03:48 PM

Hi Girls!! Just stopping in to say hi before the party. Have been home for days with my daughter who has the flu so a party with you crazy gals will do me just fine!!! Cant wait!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:08 PM.