Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   MFT OFFICIAL November release thread! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/mft-official-november-release-thread-t466136.html)

texasjodylynn 10-30-2009 06:37 PM

MFT OFFICIAL November release thread!

Hi MFTers!

What: MFT November release party
When: November 4th from 8-10 PM EST
Where: RIGHT HERE in this thread!
Who: MFT designers and The MFT lady herself will be on hand to show you their creations using the new release sets and to chat up a storm with YOU!
Why: PRIZES, 11 NEW stamp sets, a NEW line of stamps brought to you by MFT, chit chat, December guest designer announced (check out the forum to learn how YOU can be our next guest designer), and have I mentioned PRIZES?

From October 31st-November 4th at midnight EST each day, start looking for MFTeasers on our design team member's blogs using our soon-to-be-released stamp sets! Check Kim's blog HERE each day at 11:00 AM EST for direct links to all MFTeasers of the day. Each day a new stamp set(s) will be featured.

Join us on November 4th at 10:00 PM EST for our monthly BLOG HOP! You'll start HERE and make your way through all the MFT designers, joined by our special guest designer, Melody Rupple.

There is SO much to be excited about this month with MFT! We can't wait to share all our samples with you!

See you here on November 4th at 8:00 PM EST! Feel free to chat before then, as well!

**Day one MFTeasers have been posted! The stamp set being previewed today is Polar Love. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day two MFTeasers have been posted! The new stamp sets being previewed today are Tree Trimming Flopsey and Gifty Girl. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day three MFTeasers have been posted! The new STAMP LINE being previewed today is our new PURE INNOCENCE line! There are FIVE adorable sets being released! Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

**Day four MFTeasers have been posted! The stamp set being previewed today is Cool Yule. Check out the full list of teasers HERE.

dougnat 10-30-2009 06:47 PM

oh yeah! you guys are gonna FLIP OUT when you see what's coming this month!!!!!

KelliJo 10-30-2009 06:58 PM

I'm sellin my oldies as fast as I can to get the NEW GOODS!!!!! :mrgreen:

daiseyfreak 10-30-2009 07:22 PM

woo hoo can't wait!

basilefamily 10-31-2009 04:27 AM

Previews have started!!! And for a little added extra fun, we're all previewing the same sets each day! I'm off to load mine into the gallery, but bet if you're clever you might be able to find a few that are already posted in blog land. I might just have a link to the girls on preview detail on my bloggity! :-)

The MFT Lady 10-31-2009 05:08 AM

Happy Teaser Day 1!

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning all!!!! I am BESIDE myself this morning, waiting until my blog post goes live to start the Teasers! There is SO much goodness this month, and I am thrilled! When you see this pic on my blog or in a feed, that means there are more Teasers, and a new set being previewed so PAY ATTENTION!

Attachment 166626

ARGH. I can NOT wait until you guys see these sets! Who wants to bet this will be our biggest and best release ever? Any takers?

deborahmegan 10-31-2009 05:45 AM

MAN!! I'm so jealous of Mel right now!!!!

lisahenke 10-31-2009 06:33 AM

you know we love a good tease ;) I can't believe it's time already for another release! fun stuff!!!

The MFT Lady 10-31-2009 07:09 AM

TEASER Day 1 is up!

texasjodylynn 10-31-2009 07:57 AM

The cards for Teaser Time are gorgeous! I just made my way through all the posts and WOW! :)

The MFT Lady 10-31-2009 08:15 AM

Here is our monthly POEM....ahem...I'm clearing my throat...will someone turn the lights down please?

Who’s That Girl is holiday busy, with bags, boxes and bows,
While Flopsey is standing on tippity toes.
He is so busy trimming the perfect small tree,
That he missed all the fun with the Cool Yule 3.
There are warm hearts to be shared by Polar Bear paws,
But there’s one last surprise that will cause OOH’s and AAH’s!
There’s a brand new line that is sure to excite,
Full of sweetness and pure from the heart delight!

kerryj106 10-31-2009 08:23 AM

Ack!! 11 sets? Seriously? Man - I need a fairy godmother, or a sugar daddy, or another job...or..or...or... Maybe I could sell my kids? Hmm....

The MFT Lady 10-31-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerryj106 (Post 15467161)
Ack!! 11 sets? Seriously? Man - I need a fairy godmother, or a sugar daddy, or another job...or..or...or... Maybe I could sell my kids? Hmm....

If you find a buyer for YOURS, let me know. I've got two of my own that some days I would flat out give away. (Not really of course, cause they are quite cute!)

lisahenke 10-31-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

yeah, I agree, but I think a Surgar Daddy would be the way to go ;) I think my kids would miss me dearly! lol!

cveneruso 10-31-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dougnat (Post 15464999)
oh yeah! you guys are gonna FLIP OUT when you see what's coming this month!!!!!

I'm flipping out and I haven't seen anything yet. I got a lot to catch up on!

cveneruso 10-31-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 15466188)
Good morning all!!!! I am BESIDE myself this morning, waiting until my blog post goes live to start the Teasers! There is SO much goodness this month, and I am thrilled! When you see this pic on my blog or in a feed, that means there are more Teasers, and a new set being previewed so PAY ATTENTION!

Attachment 166626

ARGH. I can NOT wait until you guys see these sets! Who wants to bet this will be our biggest and best release ever? Any takers?

I do!!!

deborahmegan 10-31-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

A sugar daddy, LOL!!

deborahmegan 10-31-2009 04:44 PM

Chris, you're making me laugh!

KelliJo 10-31-2009 05:19 PM

OK! $90 towards purchase..... YAY ME!!!! Just a few $100 to go then I will have NO WORRIES about the one click gimme button!

mrupple 10-31-2009 09:25 PM

You guys are going to love the new sets! I have had SO much fun stamping this weekend!

mrupple 10-31-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 15466339)
MAN!! I'm so jealous of Mel right now!!!!

Okay, I have to admit it! It was fun getting everything early this month!

Alyssamm 11-01-2009 03:54 AM

Awesome! Can't wait to see!

kerryj106 11-01-2009 10:57 AM

I just saw a banner in the gallery with sneaks of some of the new sets!! I love what I saw of WTG! Keep an eye out for it - you can't miss it - it says MFT Breaking News or something similar!

lisahenke 11-01-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerryj106 (Post 15472429)
I just saw a banner in the gallery with sneaks of some of the new sets!! I love what I saw of WTG! Keep an eye out for it - you can't miss it - it says MFT Breaking News or something similar!

JUST saw it! clicked it and it brough me here! how exciting!!!!

lisahenke 11-01-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrupple (Post 15470413)
You guys are going to love the new sets! I have had SO much fun stamping this weekend!

yeah, rub it in will ya ;)

basilefamily 11-01-2009 03:52 PM

So, how are you guys all liking the group teaser thing? I think its SO fun to see everyone working on the same sets... and I can't wait for TONIGHTS teasers to go up!! eeks. I think you're going to like the new stuffs.... strike that you're going to LOVE THEM!

dougnat 11-01-2009 03:56 PM

oh my goodness! you guys are gonna freak for the Monday preview!!! LOVE IT!!!

basilefamily 11-01-2009 08:25 PM

by the way.... as far as the official preview calendar is concerned... its MONDAY! ;-)

raduse 11-01-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilefamily (Post 15475188)
by the way.... as far as the official preview calendar is concerned... its MONDAY! ;-)

And.......

basilefamily 11-01-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15475198)
And.......

some of us night owls might already have samples up! ;-)

raduse 11-01-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilefamily (Post 15475200)

Well, the official MFT enabler sure didn't. I was already there. I just noticed, isn't it past your bedtime?

texasjodylynn 11-01-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15475208)
Well, the official MFT enabler sure didn't. I was already there. I just noticed, isn't it past your bedtime?

Mine went live about 5 or 10 minutes ago. :)

I was typing it up. I had a LOT to type/upload. :mrgreen:

*swoon*

texasjodylynn 11-01-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilefamily (Post 15475200)

I LOVE your card, Jo! I LOVE these girls... seriously... SO adorable! :mrgreen:

The MFT Lady 11-02-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15475208)

So what are you saying Bonnie??? Lol! My post will go live at 11:00 am EST after everyone else has posted and I can direct link!

BTW - thank you SO much for the amazing card you sent me! It is proudly displayed on my desk!

deborahmegan 11-02-2009 03:07 AM

They are ADORABLE!! I get why y'all were so excited now. {grin}

Jo, I like the group teasers! You don't give away too many secrets at once!

kerryj106 11-02-2009 03:16 AM

Ack I love them!! I swooned over them when Michele and Jody were playing with them in digital form - I'm SO glad that you added them as a line and I can hold their clear cuteness in my hands!!

deborahmegan 11-02-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerryj106 (Post 15475599)
Ack I love them!! I swooned over them when Michele and Jody were playing with them in digital form - I'm SO glad that you added them as a line and I can hold their clear cuteness in my hands!!

I thought the SAME thing! I remember their posts, but didn't remember where they got them!

lisahenke 11-02-2009 04:23 AM

OMG!!! what a fabulous treat to wake up to. This new line is FABulous!!! cute, cute cards girls! and I thought I'd get away without ordering this month, ha! who was I kidding? Great work by the DT, ummmm, JODY I want one of those books!
and Joanne, I love that I am seeing your term, "buttony-bow" all over blogland now! I think you coined a crafty word! ;)
soooo, I think Jody let us know that there would be 5 sets of these cute little kiddos. Can you tell us how much each will sell for and maybe how big the sets are? Do we really have to wait????? I'm assuming they will be mini sets, like flopsy?????

The MFT Lady 11-02-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisahenke (Post 15476044)
OMG!!! what a fabulous treat to wake up to. This new line is FABulous!!! cute, cute cards girls! and I thought I'd get away without ordering this month, ha! who was I kidding? Great work by the DT, ummmm, JODY I want one of those books!
and Joanne, I love that I am seeing your term, "buttony-bow" all over blogland now! I think you coined a crafty word! ;)
soooo, I think Jody let us know that there would be 5 sets of these cute little kiddos. Can you tell us how much each will sell for and maybe how big the sets are? Do we really have to wait????? I'm assuming they will be mini sets, like flopsy?????

They are all 3 x 4 MINI sets, and will retail for $9 each. Each PI set has a main image and usually two sentiments along with her! Isn't she ADORABLE???

raduse 11-02-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 15475454)
So what are you saying Bonnie??? Lol! My post will go live at 11:00 am EST after everyone else has posted and I can direct link!

BTW - thank you SO much for the amazing card you sent me! It is proudly displayed on my desk!

You're welcome Kim. I was staying up late so I could see all of the DT samples since work won't let me blog surf during the weekday. I can get away with it on the weekend when I'm working because there aren't enough eyes around to tattle.:rolleyes: