Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   MFT Junkies RAK Group (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/mft-junkies-rak-group-t457097.html)

deborahmegan 09-04-2009 05:24 AM

MFT Junkies RAK Group

MFT RAK

We are continuing our MFT RAK, but our former hostess has stepped down. The process is still the same, here's how it works:

We have a list of MFT RAK members. When you would like to send out a card, you pick someone from the list and send it to them! It's that simple! You can participate as much or as little as you choose. You could send a card for someone's birthday, because you know someone is feeling a little down, for a new baby, or for my favorite reason, just because!

When you send a card:
- Be sure to include your SCS name as well as your real name on the card you send
- If you are the lucky recipient of a card, it would be great if you could acknowledge the sender in this thread.

ANYONE can participate. If you would like to participate in the MFT RAK Group, please send me a PM with your full name, address and your birthdate. I will add your information, including your SCS user name, to the list. This list will be sent by PM to all the members of the group. As new members join the group I will update the list and forward it on to you.

If you have any questions or ideas for the MFT RAK Group please post them here. If you would prefer to email me, my email address is meganlockdesigns@yahoo.com. If you're looking for the original thread, with our original sweet hostess, click here.

deborahmegan 09-04-2009 05:25 AM

I will be sending out an updated list in the next few days! If you're wanting to participate, now is a good time to sign up!

kerryj106 09-04-2009 09:21 AM

Thanks for stepping in Megan! Just to clarify - do we need to sign up again if we already did?

deborahmegan 09-04-2009 09:57 AM

Nope. The original list still stands. Just updating!

texasjodylynn 09-04-2009 03:03 PM

Hi ladies! Megan was the first to volunteer to take over the RAK group. Thank you, Megan AND all of you fabulous ladies who volunteered to help! Don't think you're off to hook yet! I am sure there are things that will come up that will require your services. :cool:

Hugs!

Bar 09-04-2009 03:09 PM

Thanks for doing this, Megan!!

raduse 09-04-2009 03:36 PM

Thanks for volunteering Megan.

cveneruso 09-04-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 15050684)
MFT RAK

We are continuing our MFT RAK, but our former hostess has stepped down. The process is still the same, here's how it works:

We have a list of MFT RAK members. When you would like to send out a card, you pick someone from the list and send it to them! It's that simple! You can participate as much or as little as you choose. You could send a card for someone's birthday, because you know someone is feeling a little down, for a new baby, or for my favorite reason, just because!

When you send a card:
- Be sure to include your SCS name as well as your real name on the card you send
- If you are the lucky recipient of a card, it would be great if you could acknowledge the sender in this thread.

ANYONE can participate. If you would like to participate in the MFT RAK Group, please send me a PM with your full name, address and your birthdate. I will add your information, including your SCS user name, to the list. This list will be sent by PM to all the members of the group. As new members join the group I will update the list and forward it on to you.

If you have any questions or ideas for the MFT RAK Group please post them here. If you would prefer to email me, my email address is meganlockdesigns@yahoo.com. If you're looking for the original thread, with our original sweet hostess, click here.

You're the Best!!!!

deborahmegan 09-12-2009 06:59 AM

I just sent the newly updated list! If you didn't get it OR you want it in a Word dob, email me! meganlockdesigns@yahoo.com

Also, if one of you want to volunteer to PM birthday reminders, you CAN!!! ;)

Stampin'NPA 09-14-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 15110566)
I just sent the newly updated list! If you didn't get it OR you want it in a Word dob, email me! meganlockdesigns@yahoo.com

Also, if one of you want to volunteer to PM birthday reminders, you CAN!!! ;)

I'll volunteer!

deborahmegan 09-14-2009 10:09 AM

Yay!! We have a volunteer. You can PM everyone at the beginning of each month with the birthdays for that month--assuming there is one.

Also, Junkies. I have an update to the list I *just* sent out. I'm going to send you the address change (our KelliJo, who should've sent it to me BEFORE I sent the last one out, but she needed some extra attention) via PM. Update your new word docs or leave it in your PM box (like I do) for quick reference. I'll put hers on the top and the rest listed under it. I'll send updates out in this fashion. :) As always, let me know if you have any questions! ~Megan

deborahmegan 09-14-2009 10:10 AM

Yay!! We have a volunteer. You can PM everyone at the beginning of each month with the birthdays for that month--assuming there is one.

Also, Junkies. I have an update to the list I *just* sent out. I'm going to send you the address change (our KelliJo, who should've sent it to me BEFORE I sent the last one out, but she needed some extra attention) via PM. Update your new word docs or leave it in your PM box (like I do) for quick reference. I'll put hers on the top and the rest listed under it. I'll send updates out in this fashion. :) As always, let me know if you have any questions! ~Megan

Stampin'NPA 09-14-2009 03:04 PM

I like how you did the updates! This way we know what is being changed and can make our changes however we want, and not have to print it out a hundred times!

That's cool about the birthday thing! I'll send the first one in Oct! Fun! This will get my butt in gear to get those cards out on time! ;)

deborahmegan 09-17-2009 03:25 PM

I got the most pretty card today from Jenni!! Thanks, girl. You did a great job with that set!! So fun and WARM!! ;) It's proudly displayed in the new room!!

raduse 09-17-2009 06:22 PM

Thanks for the hard work Megan.

raduse 09-17-2009 06:36 PM

Awesome Birthday Card!!

Thanks to JenniK (Jenni King) for the cool Time For The Bubbly birthday card I received and in true MFT colors too! Awesome!!

leslierod 09-23-2009 12:06 PM

Jessie,

Thank you so much for the beautiful card!! I know my appreciation is late, but I just got the card! It was delivered to my old address (my mom's house) and the post office didn't forward it, so she kept it all to herself until this past weekend when I finally got to see it. My mom liked it so much, I almost had to pry it from her hands, LOL! Thanks, again!!

raduse 09-25-2009 05:43 AM

Chris, thank you for the great birthday card and for the lucky charms inside.:mrgreen: Those Jolee stickers are too cute. I think I need to find some more like those for Christmas calendar presents I'm making.

cveneruso 09-25-2009 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15201332)
Chris, thank you for the great birthday card and for the lucky charms inside.:mrgreen: Those Jolee stickers are too cute. I think I need to find some more like those for Christmas calendar presents I'm making.

There's a long story behind them but if you want some more of that set I think have 2 or 3 that I will gladly part with. I also have about 17 barbeques. the moral of this story is be careful what you bid on at E-Bay. I'll try to remember to look when I get home.

raduse 09-25-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 15203402)
There's a long story behind them but if you want some more of that set I think have 2 or 3 that I will gladly part with. I also have about 17 barbeques. the moral of this story is be careful what you bid on at E-Bay. I'll try to remember to look when I get home.

Ebay?? Are you serious? Yes, please I'd like some more and I'd take a couple BBQ's off your hands too for the calenders. PM me what I'd owe you though.

cveneruso 09-27-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15203992)
Ebay?? Are you serious? Yes, please I'd like some more and I'd take a couple BBQ's off your hands too for the calenders. PM me what I'd owe you though.

just pay it forward. I got them dirt cheap and have had them forever and am happy to give them to someone who can use them.
I bid on a package of jolee's that was something like 80 of them and was supposed to have a "few duplicates". I figured there'd be maybe as many as 25 doubles but was shocked to get 17 bar-b-ques, 5 or six of the shamrocks (I've used some and given at least one other away), there were like 4 barns, 3 beers, 3 candy boxes and other "duplicates". It was a trip.
I'll try to get them to the post office tomorrow.

raduse 09-28-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 15217063)
just pay it forward. I got them dirt cheap and have had them forever and am happy to give them to someone who can use them.
I bid on a package of jolee's that was something like 80 of them and was supposed to have a "few duplicates". I figured there'd be maybe as many as 25 doubles but was shocked to get 17 bar-b-ques, 5 or six of the shamrocks (I've used some and given at least one other away), there were like 4 barns, 3 beers, 3 candy boxes and other "duplicates". It was a trip.
I'll try to get them to the post office tomorrow.

Serious? Wow, thanks Chris. Definitely will be paying it forward.

20something 09-29-2009 06:28 AM

OMGosh, I am SO far behind on thanking people for RAKs. I have been receiving a BOUNTY of them -- you ladies have been spoiling me! :)

Kerry J Birthday and Just Because

Chris Thank You and Get Well

Jessie Just Because

Bar Birthday

JenniK -- Sunny Birthday Card (there was no pic in her galley to share -- you should upload it Jenni!) :)

Thank you ALL for bringing smiles to my face! :) Your creations are all stellar!

jennik 09-29-2009 08:45 PM

JenniK -- Sunny Birthday Card (there was no pic in her galley to share -- you should upload it Jenni!) :)

Thank you ALL for bringing smiles to my face! :) Your creations are all stellar![/quote]

Well, I would have loved to upload that card, but I don't have any more to show-n-tell!! :) Oh well! I guess I need to make some more!! So sad, I am FORCED to stamp. teehehe!! :) Glad you liked it. Hope you had a FABulous B-Day!!
Jennik

raduse 10-02-2009 01:27 PM

Thank you Bar for the AWESOME latte birthday card.

Bar 10-02-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raduse (Post 15256368)
Thank you Bar for the AWESOME latte birthday card.

You're welcome, Bonnie!! Sorry it was latte :mrgreen:

20something 10-06-2009 07:52 AM

Thank you Erin, for the AWESOME birthday card! I couldn't find a pic in her gallery, but Erin took the horns off of Party Girl, and just made her a scantily-clad, fun girl! :) Such a fun idea! Thanks so much!

hobbydiva 10-07-2009 04:53 AM

Ok...I hang my head in shame as I type this. I have had so much going on that I haven't even been able to make a single card yet. I am so sorry for being such a slacker! If anyone's going to throw something at me...just make sure it's MFT sets! LOL

stampinjewelsd 10-23-2009 10:08 AM

I am very late in posting this! I received a gorgeous note book from Chris (cveneruso). I was having a really bad week when it arrived and it brightened my day like you would not believe! Funny how that happens! Thank you so much Chris I really appreciate you taking the time to think of me!

I miss you girls more than you know and I may be back soon!

cveneruso 10-24-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinjewelsd (Post 15412919)
I am very late in posting this! I received a gorgeous note book from Chris (cveneruso). I was having a really bad week when it arrived and it brightened my day like you would not believe! Funny how that happens! Thank you so much Chris I really appreciate you taking the time to think of me!

I miss you girls more than you know and I may be back soon!

You're so very welcome. I'm glad it cheered you up.

delfinaus 10-28-2009 08:38 AM

Hey Megan,
I'll volunteer too! I'll send u a PM

texasjodylynn 11-07-2009 09:45 AM

Megan, I got your GORGEOUS card in the mail! THANK YOU! It is so beautifully colored! Thanks for the card and HUGS! :)

deborahmegan 11-15-2009 03:05 PM

Dearest JUNKIES,

I'm going to update the RAK list. I have someone who wants to join and before I send the update out, I'm hoping y'all will send me ANY updates y'all have! I'll send it out on Tuesday or Wednesday, so please send any updates to me pronto. Hugs to all of you!

Stampin'NPA 11-15-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbydiva (Post 15290519)
Ok...I hang my head in shame as I type this. I have had so much going on that I haven't even been able to make a single card yet. I am so sorry for being such a slacker! If anyone's going to throw something at me...just make sure it's MFT sets! LOL

Can I second this? I have been horrible, and I have no excuse, as I'm the one that volunteered to do birthday alerts for everyone!
Shame on me! I'm sorry girls! I'll try to make it up to you for Christmas!

Stampin'NPA 11-15-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20something (Post 15283921)
Thank you Erin, for the AWESOME birthday card! I couldn't find a pic in her gallery, but Erin took the horns off of Party Girl, and just made her a scantily-clad, fun girl! :) Such a fun idea! Thanks so much!

Hey Kathy, I'm glad you liked your card! I'm just seeing this right now, so that goes to show how often I'm in here! LOL! And I'm sorry it was late. It came back to me! I guess I made it too heavy! :rolleyes:

cveneruso 11-16-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahmegan (Post 15554360)
Dearest JUNKIES,

I'm going to update the RAK list. I have someone who wants to join and before I send the update out, I'm hoping y'all will send me ANY updates y'all have! I'll send it out on Tuesday or Wednesday, so please send any updates to me pronto. Hugs to all of you!

Now don't forget that you moved!!!!

deborahmegan 11-16-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 15558291)
Now don't forget that you moved!!!!

You goose. I can't forget that!

kerryj106 12-01-2009 08:42 AM

Just wanted to belatedly thank Bar and Jennik for their beautiful birthday cards! Thanks for brightening my day ladies!!

LindaOrtega 12-01-2009 08:12 PM

Jennik, thanks for the lovely birthday card! you made my day!

cmf1216 12-06-2009 04:19 AM

jennik -- thank you so much for my birthday card! It was such a nice surprise! :)