Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Be Inspired - Creative Ideas for Mini-Books (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/inspired-creative-ideas-mini-books-t553955.html)

basilefamily 05-11-2012 10:33 AM

Be Inspired - Creative Ideas for Mini-Books

Our Design Team Creative Challenge is a monthly feature, where we challenge our design team to explore their creative side using a specific theme, product or technique. This month, our Designers have mini-books to share.

Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers who have put their MFT stamps and/or Die-namics dies to work to create a mini book for you today!

StampOwl 08-10-2012 03:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
What a fun challenge, I love creating things like this although don't do it often enough. I created a CD Envelope Book using Lisa Johnson's Circus Spectacular Die-namics and Stamp set ... and many more besides :).

For full details of all the stamp sets and Die-namics I used on this and more pics of the inside, visit my blog post which you can find here.

basilefamily 08-13-2012 07:43 AM

I have been playing with my camera a lot this summer, so it was fun to combine my new pictures with some new papers and lots of Die-namics and stamps!

More details on this post on my blog:

...just a little something....: My Favorite Things Mini Book

BC Sherrie 08-13-2012 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Made a little album for my "everyday" snapshots.....they deserve an album too :)

More details and photos can be found on my blog

Bar 08-13-2012 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I decided to make a recipe book--of all the recipes I use only for the holidays. Now they'll be super easy to find!

You can see all the pages and get the details on my blog!

deborahmegan 08-13-2012 01:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I made a little accordion envelope book to tuck away some small photos that needed a pretty home. I decorated six envelopes and bound them together.

Attachment 255120

I also stumbled on these darling little composition books. These will make fun little gifts for my friends, especially my teacher friends who make lists. :)

Attachment 255122 Attachment 255123

For more photos, visit me here!

arat 08-13-2012 02:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I made a mini flip book with lots of MFT stamps and Die-namics! I'm so happy that I finally scrapbooked the Disney vacation that we took 3 years ago to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday!

All the details and pictures can be found on my blog!

Westies 08-13-2012 02:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
What a fun challenge! I really enjoyed the creative process! I made a 6 x 6 mini album featuring photos from my step son's Prom.

Please see my blog for complete details and photos:

stampinjewelsd 08-13-2012 02:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
For my mini book I created a Star Book. I haven't made one of these for a long time! They are quite easy to make, just a little time consuming.

You can find lots of detailed photos on my blog.

mrupple 08-13-2012 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I created a mini book with some of my favorite pictures from our vacation to Europe. You can find all the pictures and details on my blog post.

A Paper Melody: MFT's August Creative Challenge - Mini Albums

knightrone 08-13-2012 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did a mini chipboard album for this month's challenge, and I am in LOVE with it! I don't normally do this sort of thing, but the impact the finished result has is amazing!!

**Inge** 08-13-2012 10:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Loved this challenge, here's a part of mine:) the other pages you can see on my blog;)

basilefamily 08-14-2012 06:28 AM

Morning everyone! I loved hopping around to see what all the girls on the team came up with today. So beautiful!

So, who's inspired to put your stamps and Die-namics to work in a mini book? I can't wait to see what you all come up with!