Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Goin', Gone, Furever...the May Release is fur real! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/goin-gone-furever-may-release-fur-real-t345438.html)

The MFT Lady 05-04-2008 02:46 PM

Goin', Gone, Furever...the May Release is fur real!

Join us here Wed night, May 7th from 9-11pm EST. We will be releasing two full sized sets, Goin' Places and Gone to the Dogs, and one MINI set, Friends Furever, with MFTeasers starting Mon. May 5th.

We will have our usual blast, and the new Guest Designer challenge will be posted.

Speaking of Guest Designers, we welcome Knightrone this month, and I can't wait to see the fabulous creations she has in store for us!!!!

flaxychick 05-04-2008 03:18 PM

Oh I can't wait!!! I really love the new releases this month and I think everyone else will as well!

steubner 05-04-2008 03:58 PM

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait!

dougnat 05-04-2008 04:07 PM

woohhooo!!!!!!! CANNOT wait :) :)

karenstamps@hotmail.com 05-04-2008 05:17 PM

Looking forward to it!

knightrone 05-04-2008 10:01 PM

I'm so excited!!!!

Edesigns 05-05-2008 05:24 AM

Can't wait - Friends Furever looks like the cutest thing. Dru

afancycat 05-05-2008 06:16 AM

I can't wait either!!!

ebethneu 05-05-2008 12:34 PM

Looking forward to seeing the sets in full!

daiseyfreak 05-05-2008 12:43 PM

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=61504

did you guys see this teaser, aaaaaack, I'm totally getting this set!

beadn&stampn 05-05-2008 03:56 PM

WHOO HOO! Anther party!! Can't wait!

knightrone 05-05-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 9732510)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=61504

did you guys see this teaser, aaaaaack, I'm totally getting this set!

Thank you so much!! I am happy you like it!! Trust me, EVERYONE needs this set, it is too fabulous!!

artystamper 05-06-2008 08:45 AM

I just love that new great dane stamp with the little boy hugging him - I'll be checking this out on Wed night!

flaxychick 05-07-2008 04:08 AM

13 more hours until the party starts!!

djuseless 05-07-2008 05:29 AM

Wow, I can get 2 of my favorite things at one time; MFT stamps and stuff for my dog's scrapbook. Unfortunately I cannot attend the party because DH & I are taking off tonight for a really long weekend in the Poconos. You can bet that I'll be ordering stamps on Monday morning. I love what I have seen so far though!!!!

CheriFurr 05-07-2008 08:19 AM

Tonight!

I'll have to try to remember to sign back on during that time!!

cmf1216 05-07-2008 08:23 AM

I'm ready to party! Actually, I just love to sit back and watch Cammie and Carole go -- it's the best entertainment I get all month! (I really do have a life -- I just appreciate good humor!) ;)

I'm looking forward to more samples and the MFGD challenge!

ChristineM 05-07-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmf1216 (Post 9753127)
I'm ready to party! Actually, I just love to sit back and watch Cammie and Carole go -- it's the best entertainment I get all month! (I really do have a life -- I just appreciate good humor!) ;)

OMG you are so right...the pole dancing shall begin again tonight..Those two are very funny!:D

mmbc 05-07-2008 12:05 PM

Yeah, Jessie!! So excited to see all your fabulous work!!

Love both the sets so far! :-)

daiseyfreak 05-07-2008 12:17 PM

ok, I'll be partying with you all tonight after I get home from work, can't wait! I already know that the dogs will be sitting in my cart ready to be shipped to their new home with me and my Polo! My DH said no more dogs, but I think he won't mind these!

kimreid_stamper 05-07-2008 12:25 PM

As usual, I have to work at the library until 8:30pm again tonight!! But I'll be racing in the door and up the stairs to my computer to be here for the fun!!!

raduse 05-07-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Oh my gosh, you are so right.

Clownmom 05-07-2008 01:48 PM

I'll be checking back. I don't know about the dog stamps, but the vacation set looks promising.

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 01:51 PM

Hi there, is everyone ready to party? I am. So get this, I just took my dog for a walk and was nearly home when a sparkle on the black top street caught my eye. I picked up what appears to be a pretty good size loose diamond. I have to get my kids from school and have this little release party to go to tonight, so I won't be able to find out until tomorrow if it's the real deal.:rolleyes:

The MFT Lady 05-07-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

I can't wait to see who'll be joining us for June! There are BIG changes coming!

The MFT Lady 05-07-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 9755887)
Hi there, is everyone ready to party? I am. So get this, I just took my dog for a walk and was nearly home when a sparkle on the black top street caught my eye. I picked up what appears to be a pretty good size loose diamond. I have to get my kids from school and have this little release party to go to tonight, so I won't be able to find out until tomorrow if it's the real deal.:rolleyes:

Crap! I knew I dropped it somewhere....can you pop it in the mail to me???? Just kidding....:mrgreen:

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 01:53 PM

Lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer so fast. Hey, Kim, how are you girl?

The MFT Lady 05-07-2008 01:54 PM

Pooped! I swear I must pick up every single germ on the plane!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 9755888)
I can't wait to see who'll be joining us for June! There are BIG changes coming!

Ohhhh I am curious!!!!!!!!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 9755917)
Pooped! I swear I must pick up every single germ on the plane!

That recylcled air is so nasty. Sorry, you're not feeling fabulous.:(

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 01:56 PM

Oh, I better go get my son....bbs

knightrone 05-07-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 9755888)

You sure do know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat!!

I will be here for the party, but sadly, I am back to dial up, so I will be the brunette lurking in the background and occasionally posting a sample!!
Thanks Maren, I am super excited about these new sets!!

knightrone 05-07-2008 02:06 PM

BTW, I did make it home okay, sadly, my house did not fair well while I was gone, I think my DH wore every item of clothing while I was gone, and I am now drowning in a sea of stinky man clothes!! The first call I made when I got home is to my local phone company to sign up for their high speed internet, I got spoiled while I was gone and this just won't do!!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 05-07-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrone (Post 9756033)
BTW, I did make it home okay, sadly, my house did not fair well while I was gone, I think my DH wore every item of clothing while I was gone, and I am now drowning in a sea of stinky man clothes!! The first call I made when I got home is to my local phone company to sign up for their high speed internet, I got spoiled while I was gone and this just won't do!!

Hey Jessie, I am glad you made it home safe and sound! I hate stinky man clothes :( Can't wait 'til you get high speed!

markie's mom 05-07-2008 02:12 PM

OOOO! I'm soooo excited to see Jessie's designs!!!

markie's mom 05-07-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

OMGosh!!! Hun, didn't you teach him how to use the washer/dryer yet? That was the "FIRST Married Lesson" I taught my DH! LOL!:mrgreen:

markie's mom 05-07-2008 02:14 PM

Laura!!!! OMGosh! Long time no see!

The MFT Lady 05-07-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

How funny!!!! Boy if he did his own laundry that would change! YAY for high speed!

knightrone 05-07-2008 02:31 PM

I tried to teach him how to do laundry, but sorting was way to confusing for him, so I told him that I would do the laundry as long as he brought home the bacon, kwim!!LOL
The one time he did do laundry, he didn't sort, he ruined an entire load of whites, and all the rest of it, he washed, he dryed, he threw on the table, repeat. I ended up having to wash it all again because I refuse to iron!!

markie's mom 05-07-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrone (Post 9756254)
I tried to teach him how to do laundry, but sorting was way to confusing for him, so I told him that I would do the laundry as long as he brought home the bacon, kwim!!LOL
The one time he did do laundry, he didn't sort, he ruined an entire load of whites, and all the rest of it, he washed, he dryed, he threw on the table, repeat. I ended up having to wash it all again because I refuse to iron!!

What's an iron???:rolleyes: