Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Forum NEWS! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/forum-news-t379919.html)

The MFT Lady 09-05-2008 02:40 PM

Forum NEWS!

Wanna get cozy with the MFT crew? Want excuses to buy more stamps and play with the ones you have? We are changing up our forum to make it tons of fun for the MFT lover in you! On Sept. 15th, we unveil our MFThemed Forum Days!

Play along with Who’s That Girl? Monday
Find out more about MFT crew and fans on Thread Starter Tuesday
Chat it up MFT style Wednesday nights at 9pm(est)
Get a little sketchy on Thursday
Hum a little Oldie PLUS Goodie on Friday

What’s in for you? We thought you’d ask! So we decided to offer a $5 store gift certificate to one lucky winner each day! And on top of all that goodness, the daily winners will be thrown into a monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate! Now that’s a reason to celebrate, don’t you think?

Keep your eyes peeled and be ready to party on Sept 15th. Wanna know a little secret to get you started? You’ll need Rain or Shine for the very first challenge, so from now through Sept 15th, it’s 20% off, just to get you in the mood!

StampinDeedee 09-06-2008 04:50 AM

This sounds like a ton of fun! Now that I have some stamps to play with, I'll really look forward to those challenges. :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 11204482)
Wanna get cozy with the MFT crew? Want excuses to buy more stamps and play with the ones you have? We are changing up our forum to make it tons of fun for the MFT lover in you! On Sept. 13th, we unveil our MFThemed Forum Days!

Play along with Whoís That Girl? Monday
Find out more about MFT crew and fans on Thread Starter Tuesday
Chat it up MFT style Wednesday nights at 9pm(est)
Get a little sketchy on Thursday
Hum a little Oldie PLUS Goodie on Friday

Whatís in for you? We thought youíd ask! So we decided to offer a $5 store gift certificate to one lucky winner each day! And on top of all that goodness, the daily winners will be thrown into a monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate! Now thatís a reason to celebrate, donít you think?

Keep your eyes peeled and be ready to party on Sept 13th. Wanna know a little secret to get you started? Youíll need Rain or Shine for the very first challenge, so from now through Sept 13th, itís 20% off, just to get you in the mood!

scrapperLinsey 09-06-2008 07:22 AM

ooh, sounds fun!....perfect for those chilly days coming up where I'll wanna stay in and snuggle up to my computer :)

flaxychick 09-07-2008 03:06 PM

I missed this post yesterday!! I'm really excited for the new theme days in the forum. Can't wait for it to start!

Clownmom 09-07-2008 05:23 PM

Sounds like lots of fun. I'm ready -- I already have Rain or Shine!

Mary56 09-08-2008 09:24 AM

I'm in too! Sounds fantastic!

babitoons 09-08-2008 10:38 AM

Is today the 13th yet?! I love looking forward to new things of any sort, it sounds like this forum is going to be hopping soon!

dougnat 09-08-2008 08:04 PM

woohoo! sound's like a blast!!!

toners100 09-08-2008 09:36 PM

Not long now till the 13th...Laura and I are getting ready with our Rain or Shine sets... :)

Lov'n Life n Vegas 09-11-2008 12:45 PM

Dust off your Rain or Shine stamp, stick it on a block and be ready to play first thing Monday morning. Toni and I have some fun little challenges waiting for you!8)

Sarah.Jane 09-11-2008 03:38 PM

sounds like fun! Can't wait to play along.