Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Create Handcrafted Flowers Using Die-namics for Your Cards and Scrapbook Pages (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/create-handcrafted-flowers-using-die-namics-your-cards-scrapbook-pages-t568127.html)

basilefamily 01-31-2013 09:54 AM

Create Handcrafted Flowers Using Die-namics for Your Cards and Scrapbook Pages

The MFT Design Team Creative Challenge is a monthly feature, where we are challenged to explore our creative side using a specific theme, product, or technique.

This month, April Showers bring May Flowers! Look forward to an assortment of flower-filled creations from today's participating designers using our Die-namics dies .

Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers who have a project to share with you today.

texasjodylynn 05-05-2013 02:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple cards I made for the challenge showing a couple ways to jazz up the flower included in Blueprints 3.

StampOwl 05-14-2013 03:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I created two cards for today's challenge. The first uses Lisa Johnson Designs Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set and the second card using Lisa Johnson Designs Pretty Poppies.

For more details on these cards please visit my blog.

basilefamily 05-20-2013 08:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
With a few quick score lines, you can give a whole new look to your flower Die-namics. This is one of the flowers in the Flower Medley Die-namics!

lisahenke 05-20-2013 11:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I made two cards in the same colors, and created two totally different looks, but using different dies.
The first one I used the Peaceful Wildflowers and it's coordinating Die-namcis, Wildflowers to add a pretty bouquet.
The second card I used canvas to cut out some Layered Roses . I added color to them by painting on some white gesso colored with MFT ink Refills. I added details to them with stamps.

More details and photos and LINKS to all the products can be found on my blog.

Stamper K 05-20-2013 04:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I also made two cards for this challenge. :-)
My first card is clean and simple and uses the Plentiful Petals Die-namics for the flower, along with the sweet Flower Border Die-namics . The sentiments are from the Just My Type set.
My second card is super sparkly in real life. I saw a YouTube video about colouring glitter with copic markers and I gave it a whirl using the gorgeous rose from the Inspired by Flowers 2 stamp set.

mom2n2 05-20-2013 07:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two cards I made for this flowery challenge:) More pictures on my blog.

Kharmagirl 05-21-2013 06:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I created two cards for this fun challenge! First, a graduation card featuring Gift Card Greetings II and the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Roses Die-Namics , and an encouragement card featuring Chalkboard Greetings, the current Triple Scoop Promotion , and my beloved Pretty Posies Die-Namics !

Shel9999 05-21-2013 06:43 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are mine using Layered Rose Die-namics and sentiments from Lisa Johnson's Pretty Poppies .

Westies 05-23-2013 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I made a card featuring a trio of various blooms using the following Die-namics dies: Die-namics Mini Royal Roses, Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses, Die-namics Rolled Flower.
Thanks for looking :)