Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   My Favorite Things (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/)
-   -   Boogie on over to MFT for our November Release - 11.1.11 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/boogie-over-mft-our-november-release-11-1-11-a-t539550.html)

The MFT Lady 10-07-2011 06:30 AM

Boogie on over to MFT for our November Release - 11.1.11

We are releasing 13 new Sets and 9 new Die-namics on November 1st at 10pm EST!

Here's the 411:

- Teasers start on Wednesday, October 26th. You can see what the AMAZING designers have done with our new sets and Die-namics with direct links on the MFT Blog, daily through November 1st.

- On Tuesday, November 1st, we will host our Die-namics Feature and Pre-Release Pep Rally on the MFT Blog. It's a FUN and FABULOUS new feature that will show off our latest Die-namics in a new and exciting way, and get everyone ready for the release!

- Our Guest Designer contest can be found HERE. As always, there's a HUGE prize worth playing for, over $200 in products AND the prestige of playing alongside our amazing team.

- The PARTY starts ON THIS THREAD (you are here) on November 1st at 8pm EST

- The sets are RELEASED on November 1st at 10pm EST RIGHT HERE.

KelliJo 10-25-2011 08:36 PM

Boogie Fever...Just get on down, just get on down....tee hee...anyone else old enough to remember that song??? :mrgreen:

lisahenke 10-26-2011 07:04 AM

I keep singing....disco queen..... ;)

heyitsdivine 10-26-2011 04:51 PM

I'm ready to party!!! lol :)

gargyrle55 10-26-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18858080)
Boogie Fever...Just get on down, just get on down....tee hee...anyone else old enough to remember that song??? :mrgreen:

YES!! And soooooooooooo many more!

KelliJo 10-26-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisahenke (Post 18859037)
I keep singing....disco queen..... ;)

OOO Love me some ABBA!!!!!

KelliJo 10-26-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gargyrle55 (Post 18861261)
YES!! And soooooooooooo many more!

Bwahahahahah!!!! You and me both!!! :mrgreen:

Angela R. 10-27-2011 07:42 AM

or is it dancing queen?!?! lol! either way, you KNOW i'll be here!!!

jennik 10-27-2011 05:49 PM

Marking my spot for the November release. Hopefully I will not flake out and actually remember!! :)

jennik

KelliJo 10-27-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela R. (Post 18862231)
or is it dancing queen?!?! lol! either way, you KNOW i'll be here!!!

Bwahahahah, missed it but TOTALLY knew what she was saying!!!! :mrgreen: What are you up to brat???

Angela R. 10-28-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18864205)
Bwahahahah, missed it but TOTALLY knew what she was saying!!!! :mrgreen: What are you up to brat???

ha, not much! getting crafty! ;) how 'bout you, Ms. marker-winner-fool!

KelliJo 10-28-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela R. (Post 18865608)
ha, not much! getting crafty! ;) how 'bout you, Ms. marker-winner-fool!

tee hee!!! JUST finished my gettin crafty... you SLOW JOE!!!!!! :mrgreen: it's already loaded and blogged... now to hit FB! :mrgreen: I gotta say I'm pattin myself on the back here!!!!! 8)

KelliJo 10-28-2011 07:29 PM

OH! SO! SAD!!!!! Texas Rangers lost and I am headed to bed!!!! :(

heyitsdivine 10-28-2011 10:32 PM

Is it Nov. 1st, yet? hehe :)

KY Southern Belle 10-29-2011 07:57 AM

Loving the full previews on the blog so far! I love that rather than sneak peeks. It always gets me even more excited for the release and my "must have" list is already prepared on release night!

KelliJo 10-29-2011 08:58 AM

Good morning, we are CLOOOOSERRRR!!!!! :mrgreen: I of course will be at work... **sigh** but I will try and chat as long as business isn't booming.... :roll:

KelliJo 10-29-2011 09:00 PM

OK, it's more 80's than disco-y 70's but...

"I can't fight this feelin' anymore... but yet I'm still afraid to let it show" (my CC charge anyway)

Seriously, ALL WEEK I am DROOLING and DROOLING and PIMP. and.... :shock:

You all have totally ROCKED the releases Tub Hoppin babes!!!!! :mrgreen:

KelliJo 10-30-2011 01:05 AM

So, here I sit at work waiting for all the drunks that are downtown fighting to show up and munchin on my popcorn... what happens?? One of those STUPID Fly wings is NOW stuck BETWEEN MY FRONT TWO TEETH and NO FLOSS!!!! :shock: OMG It's driving me NUTSO!!!!! :twisted:

jeannegirl 10-30-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18869657)
So, here I sit at work waiting for all the drunks that are downtown fighting to show up and munchin on my popcorn... what happens?? One of those STUPID Fly wings is NOW stuck BETWEEN MY FRONT TWO TEETH and NO FLOSS!!!! :shock: OMG It's driving me NUTSO!!!!! :twisted:

So where do you work??? Just a tad excited for the new release right....???? :)

texasjodylynn 10-30-2011 01:43 PM

Just a couple more days... :)

Any favorite stamp sets and dies so far?

KelliJo 10-30-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannegirl (Post 18871130)
So where do you work??? Just a tad excited for the new release right....???? :)

I am SO stoked for the release!!!! It's a BAD BAD THING!!!!! 8)

KelliJo 10-30-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn (Post 18871168)

Jody, Jody, Jody... must you REALLY ask that??? :roll:

There is usually a set that I say, Oh that's cute, you know, but this month, I have been SO excited over ALL of the sets.... it's a TOTAL OH KNOW!!!! :shock: kinda release!!!!!

jeannegirl 10-30-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Okay there are a few that are SO calling my name.... the Christmas ornaments die and stamp set (WOW), the icicle die (oh yes), the cameo vintage die and stamp set (so pretty), the ALM knitting one (great for my daughter), can hardly wait to see the new PI images, the Christmas sentiments (love Christmas), the new oval die-namic (so have to have it) and the Inspired by Christmas (more Christmas!!) ....so there you have it.... LOL

KelliJo 10-30-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannegirl (Post 18871341)
Okay there are a few that are SO calling my name.... the Christmas ornaments die and stamp set (WOW), the icicle die (oh yes), the cameo vintage die and stamp set (so pretty), the ALM knitting one (great for my daughter), can hardly wait to see the new PI images, the Christmas sentiments (love Christmas), the new oval die-namic (so have to have it) and the Inspired by Christmas (more Christmas!!) ....so there you have it.... LOL

Is that it??? :mrgreen: Good girl, way to prepare the list.... I get MAJOR brain fart when it comes time to shop.... Martin has never offered me his cell phone number for good reason!!! LOL Email works great though!!! ;)

jeannegirl 10-30-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18871461)
Is that it??? :mrgreen: Good girl, way to prepare the list.... I get MAJOR brain fart when it comes time to shop.... Martin has never offered me his cell phone number for good reason!!! LOL Email works great though!!! ;)

Oh I have a feeling you have a good idea what you want girl.... ALL of Them ....hee hee

KelliJo 10-30-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannegirl (Post 18871554)
Oh I have a feeling you have a good idea what you want girl.... ALL of Them ....hee hee

Am I THAT transparent??? :shock: :mrgreen: Yep... every release I fall madly in love all over again with MFT... It's a sickness!!!! LMAO

The MFT Lady 10-31-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18871900)
Am I THAT transparent??? :shock: :mrgreen: Yep... every release I fall madly in love all over again with MFT... It's a sickness!!!! LMAO

I for one think it's perfectly healthy. :)

KelliJo 10-31-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 18872910)

HAHAHHAAH!!!! THAT my Loving Friend is because YOU are my "pharmacy" :mrgreen:

karylim 10-31-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Yes! Yes! There are SO many stamps and dies that I really want, but in reality I can't have them all, right. My favourite dies would be Loopy Bloom, Vintage Cameo Frame and Wonky Scallop Border. And fave stamp set would be PI Christmas caroler & PI Chrysanthemum. Wish I could get all the stamp sets though. hehe...

Angela R. 10-31-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18865893)
tee hee!!! JUST finished my gettin crafty... you SLOW JOE!!!!!! :mrgreen: it's already loaded and blogged... now to hit FB! :mrgreen: I gotta say I'm pattin myself on the back here!!!!! 8)

yep, your set is freakin' AWESOME!!! just got done with mine... been thinking about it and working on it for so long, i just had to walk away...:rolleyes: hoping and praying it makes the cut!

Angela R. 10-31-2011 01:20 PM

as for must-haves... the crown border, love the Christmas dies and set, at least one or two or ALL of the PIs, let's throw in an a la mode... should i stop?!?!? do you get the idea?!!? ALL OF IT is on the must have list! crazy girl!

KelliJo 10-31-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela R. (Post 18874049)
yep, your set is freakin' AWESOME!!! just got done with mine... been thinking about it and working on it for so long, i just had to walk away...:rolleyes: hoping and praying it makes the cut!

I've been waiting "patiently" for yours... What a SUPER Office addition... GREAT Phrase to live by... I have an issue with walking away from things, it drives me BATTY... of course 99% of the time I SHOULD walk away from it and go straight to the recycle can but.... ;) LOL I'm stubborn that way.... and it doesn't always pay off... yours did!!! :D

delfinaus 10-31-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

I am loving the cameo and the respective die and also the loopy flower! (LOVE THAT!)

Angela R. 10-31-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18874512)
I've been waiting "patiently" for yours... What a SUPER Office addition... GREAT Phrase to live by... I have an issue with walking away from things, it drives me BATTY... of course 99% of the time I SHOULD walk away from it and go straight to the recycle can but.... ;) LOL I'm stubborn that way.... and it doesn't always pay off... yours did!!! :D

thanks, girlie! you're sweet! i had to walk away just to think about exactly what i wanted to do - had to be perfect! ;)

jennik 10-31-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18871900)

Hence the ONE STOP SHOPPING BUTTON, right??:-D

jennik

jennik 10-31-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Got my wish list........ of course it is REALLY BIG..... gonna have to do a 1st run and then 2nd. A girl's gotta eat sometime. ;)

jennik

texasjodylynn 10-31-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18871199)
Jody, Jody, Jody... must you REALLY ask that??? :roll:

There is usually a set that I say, Oh that's cute, you know, but this month, I have been SO excited over ALL of the sets.... it's a TOTAL OH KNOW!!!! :shock: kinda release!!!!!

LOL! SO happy to hear you are enjoying this month's release already. It's hard work keeping you excited, ya know? :) heehee

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 18871461)

Oh my word... thank goodness for e-mail. LMAO You still get the VIP treatment. ;)

texasjodylynn 10-31-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannegirl (Post 18871341)

Nice list! :)

texasjodylynn 10-31-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MFT Lady (Post 18872910)

Ditto!

texasjodylynn 10-31-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karylim (Post 18873111)
Yes! Yes! There are SO many stamps and dies that I really want, but in reality I can't have them all, right. My favourite dies would be Loopy Bloom, Vintage Cameo Frame and Wonky Scallop Border. And fave stamp set would be PI Christmas caroler & PI Chrysanthemum. Wish I could get all the stamp sets though. hehe...

Ahhh Kari... in time you can have them all. :) Maybe you should fly to Florida to pick them up! It's been awhile since you were in the states right? heehee Don't you wish you could make that trip every month? I do! :) It was so cool to be able to meet you even though you live SO far away!