Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Splitcoast Member Company

Default FAQ's for MFT!

I thought it would be nice to have a one-stop shop for all those questions that might be rolling around in your head, so here it is!

When will my order ship?
Unless your order contains a special order item, most ship within 3 business days.

Why does it still say "Processing"?
My site is set up so that I have to manually change the status to "Shipped". I prefer to stay busy packing orders and make this change a low priority item. Even thought the site still shows your order as processing, there is a great possibility it is on its way!

I haven't received my International order yet. What should I do?
The USPS says 6-10 business days for International Priority Order delivery. If it has been more than 2 business weeks and you have not received your International order, please contact your post office to see if your package is currently in the customs process.

Do you have a tracking number?
USPS does provide label numbers but not tracking numbers. When I printed your priority label, you probably received an email notification that contains this label number. If your order seems to be taking a while to arrive, please check to see if you received your label number and call your Post Office. If you did not receive this number, let me know!

Are you an Angel Company?
Absolutely! We would like image credit when possible and of course this does not apply to mechanical reproduction but you are free to make and sell handmade cards and altered items!

So you've got some MFT sets that need a new home?
MFT encourages using the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on Splitcoast Stampers (use this link: Splitcoaststampers Buy / Sell / Trade Forum - Cards, Crafts, Scrapbooks & More) to sell all new or used PURCHASED MFT sets. We would prefer it be handled this way as opposed to listing them on your blog or ebay if possible.

Should you receive a demo set from MFT, or any packaged MFT set as part of a prize or as compensation for DT duties; including Guest Designer positions, the sale of such sets are prohibited. In this case, we encourage them to be given away as blog candy, donated, or if they are unused, you may switch them out with MFT for another demo set of your choosing provided I have it on hand.

Which mounts work with which sets?
Under each set you will find a listing called "We Also Recommend:" here is where you will find the list of mounts that work specifically with that set! How cool is that! Oh sweet mystery of life!
Remember, you only need one mount of each size... unless you're like me and gotta have lots of em around!

How do I apply to be an MFT DT member?
My Favorite Things has decided not to hold open designer calls, I feel it generates competitiveness and that's not what card making is about! I instead hand pick my members by seeing what they can do with their current MFT sets. So... you never know when the MFT Lady is checking you out!

How do I become a Guest Designer and what do I get?
The monthly Guest Designer contest is posted on the Friday before the first Tuesday of each month in the MFT SCS forum (here in this main forum). All the details can be found in that thread. You receive at least $100 in MFT sets to play with, that will be released the following month! You also will be playing along with the DT for the month for teasers and blog hops and of course will continued to be considered as full time DT members as positions open!

I am involved in a swap/charity event and would like to ask for a donation. What should I do?
I receive MANY donation requests each week and do my best to support most of them in a small way. Please email me with details of what you are doing and I will let you know if I can participate!

I got published using MFT stamps! What do I get?
Excellent! Send me the magazine name, issue and page info (a picture is perfect if you have one handy!), and I will email you a coupon worth $25 to spend however you'd like on the MFT site!

How do I take care of my MFT stamps?
We recommend using our Clear Stamp Cleaner and Clear Stamp Scrubber for best results, cleaning front and back of stamps to maintain cling. Ultra Clean also works very well! DO NOT use Staz On Ink or Cleaner, as it will destroy your stamps and this damage will NOT be covered under our return/replacement policy. Please keep your stamp cleaner away from small fingers and small mouths! It is not good for little people!

I want to enter to win on teaser prize days and blog hops, where commenting on one (or all) of the design team members' blogs is a requirement, but I don't know how to leave a comment. What do I do? Can I leave an anonymous comment?
Some of our designers may opt to not receive anonymous comments on their blog for a variety of reasons (incuding excessive spamming by "spam bots" or other malicous software spammers). It is easy (and free) to set up a google account so you can comment on blogs. Simply follow the instructions when prompted (when leaving a comment). You'll only have to set this up once and then you'll be set to leave comments each time we have a random draw that requires a comment.

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 02-09-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
Glitter Queen

Hi Kim! Just wanted to say that I recently made 2 orders from MFT and chose the budget worldwide shipping and I got both packages in about 10 days! Love!

I have just a few questions:
1. How do I know if my items weigh more than 1 lb?
2. Since your felt materials are listed under die-namcis, does that mean if I buy felt, I can choose the budget worldwide shipping?
3. I just found out that anyone can buy the VIP kits but since I live in Malaysia, what will the shipping charges be like for that kit?

Thanks so much!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim8mis View Post
Hi Kim! Just wanted to say that I recently made 2 orders from MFT and chose the budget worldwide shipping and I got both packages in about 10 days! Love!

I have just a few questions:
1. How do I know if my items weigh more than 1 lb?
2. Since your felt materials are listed under die-namcis, does that mean if I buy felt, I can choose the budget worldwide shipping?
3. I just found out that anyone can buy the VIP kits but since I live in Malaysia, what will the shipping charges be like for that kit?

Thanks so much!
As you add items to your cart, your shipping weight accumulates an your shipping cost is adjusted. Felt and VIP kits can not be shipped at the Budget rate, and the shipping cost will be calculated as your order is placed!
Old 01-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #4
Glitter Queen

Thanks for your speedy response as always. Another quick question (and I seriously hope I'm not being a nuisance asking all these questions).

I was using the Flower Trio and Leaf Trio die-namic today in my cuttlebug along with the metal adapter plate. After the die went through the cuttlebug, the design paper was stuck in the die itself. I then proceeded to look for the holes to poke the cut piece out through the back but found it difficult to poke through the holes. Only later I realised that although there were various indents in the die (where the holes should have been), the hole was not punched through.

And later I found that my paper piercer could push through the thin metal to push the die cut piece out. My worry however is that with me making the holes from behind, it causes a slight edge to be raised on the other side and I'm afraid this will cause indentations in my patterned paper in the future as I usually use the die with the pattern paper facing into the die. I hope all this makes sense! Should I be worried about this?

Also, I check all the other dies I bought and realised that the Framed Greetings die also does not have holes in the die to help push the die-cut out if required. Is this a defect?

Sorry it didn't turn out to be a quick question after all.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Thanks for your speedy response as always. Another quick question (and I seriously hope I'm not being a nuisance asking all these questions).

I was using the Flower Trio and Leaf Trio die-namic today in my cuttlebug along with the metal adapter plate. After the die went through the cuttlebug, the design paper was stuck in the die itself. I then proceeded to look for the holes to poke the cut piece out through the back but found it difficult to poke through the holes. Only later I realised that although there were various indents in the die (where the holes should have been), the hole was not punched through.

And later I found that my paper piercer could push through the thin metal to push the die cut piece out. My worry however is that with me making the holes from behind, it causes a slight edge to be raised on the other side and I'm afraid this will cause indentations in my patterned paper in the future as I usually use the die with the pattern paper facing into the die. I hope all this makes sense! Should I be worried about this?

Also, I check all the other dies I bought and realised that the Framed Greetings die also does not have holes in the die to help push the die-cut out if required. Is this a defect?

Sorry it didn't turn out to be a quick question after all.
We only add poke holes to smaller dies, the larger ones, liked Framed Greetings don't generally need one. SO, no, it's not a defect.

If you use a toothpick, you shouldn't have an indention. I would try a small piece of scotch tape.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

I use a paper piercer and have no problem at all. I LOVE these Die-namics. I'm glad you do, too.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
Glitter Queen

Thanks Jody and Kim. Hmm, but the Polka Dots Greetings Die and the Rosette dies all have the holes poked into the die. Anyhow, perhaps I need not use the metal adapter plate to make the sandwich so tight then.

Yes, I absolutle love the die-namics and I wish that I could buy everything in the store!!! But my aim is to achieve the lifetime membership this year! Hahahaha.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #8

Quote:
Thanks Jody and Kim. Hmm, but the Polka Dots Greetings Die and the Rosette dies all have the holes poked into the die. Anyhow, perhaps I need not use the metal adapter plate to make the sandwich so tight then.

Yes, I absolutle love the die-namics and I wish that I could buy everything in the store!!! But my aim is to achieve the lifetime membership this year! Hahahaha.

Have a great weekend everyone!
You're right about the poke holes. That is a feature that was added to the dies by the manufacturer after they started producing dies for us. It is not a defect when a die does not have them, it was just before they thought to start doing that. MFT was one of the pioneers who began producing these types of dies, and through the process, we do take input from customers and designers and make changes/improvements. Some companies that produce these dies do not add the poke holes at all. We have done that as a convenience, especially with the more intricate dies. The larger dies are less prone to sticking, and poke holes aren't really a necessity. A small tap usually does the trick. Because these dies are laser etched dies, they work with pressure, not a blade. That contributes to the die-cuts sometimes sticking inside, but are generally easily removed. If you ever have a die you feel is defective, please feel free to contact me privately by e-mail at kim@mftstamps.com . I stand by my products and will help you with any problem you may have. Thanks again for your support and I am so glad you love Die-namics. They are one of "My Favorite Things".
Old 01-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
You're right about the poke holes. That is a feature that was added to the dies by the manufacturer after they started producing dies for us. It is not a defect when a die does not have them, it was just before they thought to start doing that. MFT was one of the pioneers who began producing these types of dies, and through the process, we do take input from customers and designers and make changes/improvements. Some companies that produce these dies do not add the poke holes at all. We have done that as a convenience, especially with the more intricate dies. The larger dies are less prone to sticking, and poke holes aren't really a necessity. A small tap usually does the trick. Because these dies are laser etched dies, they work with pressure, not a blade. That contributes to the die-cuts sometimes sticking inside, but are generally easily removed. If you ever have a die you feel is defective, please feel free to contact me privately by e-mail at kim@mftstamps.com . I stand by my products and will help you with any problem you may have. Thanks again for your support and I am so glad you love Die-namics. They are one of "My Favorite Things".
I can Vouch for that! I'm a PAIN and Kim has helped me TONS!!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Glitter Queen

Hey there, I have another quick question about qualifying as a member with perks. For the year ended 2010, I shopped a total of $176.45 (before shipping and discount code SCS20) and recently shopped a total of $70.75 in January. My question is, does my total shopping in 2010 count towards me achieving the TLC member status? Or it only counts you achieve the $200 mark in the same year. Sorry if this is confusing.

Thanks in advance!
autigermama likes this post.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:09 AM   #11

Quote:
Hey there, I have another quick question about qualifying as a member with perks. For the year ended 2010, I shopped a total of $176.45 (before shipping and discount code SCS20) and recently shopped a total of $70.75 in January. My question is, does my total shopping in 2010 count towards me achieving the TLC member status? Or it only counts you achieve the $200 mark in the same year. Sorry if this is confusing.

Thanks in advance!
All the TLC info can be found HERE (My Favorite Things - Rubber Stamp & Card Making Supplies for Stamping Obsessed!). We go back over a full 12 months when establishing whether someone qualifies for TLC Membership. Hope that helps!
Old 04-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #12
Rubber Obsessor

Default Publication question

Do you "reward" publication submissions that use die-namics or it is limited only to MFT stamps? I have a project using the Decorative Doily die that will be published in the May issue of CARDS.

Thanks so much for your time - love your products!!

Denise January
Old 04-18-2011, 03:11 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJanuary View Post
Do you "reward" publication submissions that use die-namics or it is limited only to MFT stamps? I have a project using the Decorative Doily die that will be published in the May issue of CARDS.

Thanks so much for your time - love your products!!

Denise January
Yes! We do offer pub incentives for projects using Die-namics, as long as both the product name and My Favorite Thibgs is clearly listed as the product source.

Please email me a scanned photo of your pub and I'll email you a voucher!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #14
Glitter Queen

Hi there, just saw that your site is now selling the wood veneer embellishments from Studio Calico. I was wondering since the package should be quite small, if I order this and just stamps and dienamcis, can I still qualify for the budget shipping?

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Hi there, just saw that your site is now selling the wood veneer embellishments from Studio Calico. I was wondering since the package should be quite small, if I order this and just stamps and dienamcis, can I still qualify for the budget shipping?

Thanks!
Hi there. No, unfortunately that doesn't qualify. The package for the Studio Calico is a blister pack and is semi-thick. Budget shipping is only for dies and stamps. Thanks and happy shopping.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #16
Kookie Creator

just wondering why some of the new release stamp sets have 2 spots in the store, from the description they are the same so i'm curious? miffed at myself for not ordering the PI pucker up last night !!

MY Blog
Old 05-05-2011, 04:43 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by croppincorry View Post
just wondering why some of the new release stamp sets have 2 spots in the store, from the description they are the same so i'm curious? miffed at myself for not ordering the PI pucker up last night !!
I have no clue! A glitch maybe? We still do have a handful of Pucker Up sets left...
Old 05-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #18
Kookie Creator

hmm, well i am not sure if my order is shipped already or not so...

MY Blog
Old 05-06-2011, 04:23 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by croppincorry View Post
hmm, well i am not sure if my order is shipped already or not so...
You can always log in to your MFT account and check order status! If your orders says "pending", it's been received. If it says "shipping" we are working on it and it will go out within the next 24-48 hours. The site won't update further than that, but unless we've contacted you to make you aware of an issue, your order is already, or will be en route shortly!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #20
Kookie Creator

Ok thanks. Perhaps I'll add to my wish list for nextime

MY Blog
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #21
Hardware Hotshot

Can someone please PLEASE help me ???!!! I'm looking for a card that was in the gallery wayyyy back in Jan 2008 when Punny Farm just came out. It's an accordian type of card and it's using most of the animals as well as the girl........... I thought I had it in my favs but it's not there. I'm SURE I printed it but who knows where it could be. I've checked Duckwaddlequack & Cindy Haffner's gallery and it's not there,,,which is where I thought it might be. The MFT gallery doesn't go back far enough. Does that sound familiar to anyone ? I KNOW I didn't dream this card up..........it's out there in someone's gallery.
Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.

GardenDiva
AKA Tina DeLong

FS363
QFTD182

Fan Club Member & Tuesday Teapotter

Hostess MMTPT222
Thyme began in a Garden.

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 06-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #22
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenDiva View Post
Can someone please PLEASE help me ???!!! I'm looking for a card that was in the gallery wayyyy back in Jan 2008 when Punny Farm just came out. It's an accordian type of card and it's using most of the animals as well as the girl........... I thought I had it in my favs but it's not there. I'm SURE I printed it but who knows where it could be. I've checked Duckwaddlequack & Cindy Haffner's gallery and it's not there,,,which is where I thought it might be. The MFT gallery doesn't go back far enough. Does that sound familiar to anyone ? I KNOW I didn't dream this card up..........it's out there in someone's gallery.
Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.
This one? MFT Sneak Peek_4Hounds by 4Hounds - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #23
Hardware Hotshot

Jody.........
That is ABSOLUTELY it !!! When I opened it....it had a little red heart where I had put it in my favs.............but I can't find it in my favs gallery. I took it out of favs and then clicked it back in.................I checked and it IS back in my favs gallery.
I knew I wasn't crazy........well at least not over cards !!! heee heee
Your are the BEST !!!
HUGS
Thanks so much.

GardenDiva
AKA Tina DeLong

FS363
QFTD182

Fan Club Member & Tuesday Teapotter

Hostess MMTPT222
Thyme began in a Garden.

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 06-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #24
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenDiva View Post
Jody.........
That is ABSOLUTELY it !!! When I opened it....it had a little red heart where I had put it in my favs.............but I can't find it in my favs gallery. I took it out of favs and then clicked it back in.................I checked and it IS back in my favs gallery.
I knew I wasn't crazy........well at least not over cards !!! heee heee
Your are the BEST !!!
HUGS
Thanks so much.
You're very welcome. Glad I was able to help.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #25
Insane Embellisher

Default Help with WTG WELL READ Stamp Set!!!!

I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm desperate!

I am totally in love with the WTG Well Read stamp set. I'm a librarian and an avid reading so this set is right up my alley. The problem--I haven't bought it yet because I am just so darn practical and I can't envision how I would use this set in a practical way.

When I say that, I mean, is there a way to incorporate any of those sayings into a "Happy Birthday", or a "Thinking of You" type card?

I'm not sure if this set was designed to be used in that way, but I thought if anyone would be able to help me, if would be you lovely ladies.

Thanks so much.

Lisa

Lisa
Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 AM   #26
Pearl-ExPert

Well just my opinion.... but I think that the sentiments in the set stand alone well enough that you could totally add a Happy Birthday or Thinking of You sentiment to the inside and it would make sense.

I.e. "The Best Days are Spent Curled Up With a Good Book" on the outside, and on the inside you could stamp Happy Birthday and write Hope your birthday is the best ever.

I think any of the ones that reference "friend" would make perfect sense as birthday or thinking of you. And "Well Read" is appropriate for a birthday for family. But those are just my thoughts.

I also really like pairing this set with the Clearly Sentimental About Books set. Any of those sentiments work great for the inside of cards too. Have you done a gallery search yet? Here's the one I did and there's lots of inspiration there.

Don't know if any of that helps, but there you go! I'm sure others may jump in here too with their thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirky62 View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm desperate!

I am totally in love with the WTG Well Read stamp set. I'm a librarian and an avid reading so this set is right up my alley. The problem--I haven't bought it yet because I am just so darn practical and I can't envision how I would use this set in a practical way.

When I say that, I mean, is there a way to incorporate any of those sayings into a "Happy Birthday", or a "Thinking of You" type card?

I'm not sure if this set was designed to be used in that way, but I thought if anyone would be able to help me, if would be you lovely ladies.

Thanks so much.

Lisa
What's another word for synonym?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #27
Insane Embellisher

Thank you, Kerry. Your example of which sentiment to use on the outside and what to write inside, is exactly what I was hoping for.

I love the link you gave me; I will peruse that.

Anyone else with any additional ideas, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much.

Lisa
Old 07-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #28
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirky62 View Post
Thank you, Kerry. Your example of which sentiment to use on the outside and what to write inside, is exactly what I was hoping for.

I love the link you gave me; I will peruse that.

Anyone else with any additional ideas, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much.
I think the set is perfect for gift-giving. It would work well for gift cards to Barnes & Noble (or other book stores). I could also see making a card to pair with an actual book as a gift. You could use it to make a notebook for books you've read, or want to read. It would be a nice set for teacher cards, book club invites/thank yous.

Like Kerry said, you can always just stamp thank you or happy birthday inside, and of course I am always a fan of "just because" cards.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #29
Insane Embellisher

Thank you, Jody, for your input.

I'll be buying this set now, for sure. You've both helped me decide.

Thanks for all the help.

Lisa

Lisa
Old 08-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #30
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to orangegymnut

So, I'm easily confused...can someone answer this question for me???
I'm making a purchase and qualify for the "triple scoop set", I have that added to my cart, easy peasy...and I also qualify for the "cherry on top". For the "cherry on top" it's a set (minus the die-namics w stamp sets) that I can pick out, it's not a picked out stamp set like the "triple scoop" and will be taken off my total, correct?

My Blog
Old 08-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #31
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangegymnut View Post
So, I'm easily confused...can someone answer this question for me???
I'm making a purchase and qualify for the "triple scoop set", I have that added to my cart, easy peasy...and I also qualify for the "cherry on top". For the "cherry on top" it's a set (minus the die-namics w stamp sets) that I can pick out, it's not a picked out stamp set like the "triple scoop" and will be taken off my total, correct?
Hi Tanya! Here is how you do Cherry on Top:

Cherry on Top Promo - $125 Purchase Required $0.00

Our Cherry on Top reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely free with a qualifying purchase of $125 or greater (before shipping and tax).

Step 1: Fill your cart with $125 or more of the MFT products of your choice.

Step 2: Choose any additional stamp set of your choice valued at $15.95 and add it to your cart. (Your cart should now total over $140.95)

Step 3: At checkout enter code CHERRYONTOP in the "Use Coupon/Promo Codes" field and click "Redeem".

Step 4: Your order total has now been reduced by $15.95 and you are free to complete the checkout process.

BE ADVISED:

- Your cart must total $140.95 or the coupon will not work.

- The coupon is not valid on Die-namics, including those that contain stamp sets.

- If you do not enter the code, you will not be refunded.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that we are not able to add the Cherry on Top to your order after your order has been placed. If you wish to receive it then you must add it to your cart.

Here is link to the instructions in the store: https://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=747
Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #32
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
Hi Tanya! Here is how you do Cherry on Top:

Cherry on Top Promo - $125 Purchase Required $0.00

Our Cherry on Top reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely free with a qualifying purchase of $125 or greater (before shipping and tax).

Step 1: Fill your cart with $125 or more of the MFT products of your choice.

Step 2: Choose any additional stamp set of your choice valued at $15.95 and add it to your cart. (Your cart should now total over $140.95)

Step 3: At checkout enter code CHERRYONTOP in the "Use Coupon/Promo Codes" field and click "Redeem".

Step 4: Your order total has now been reduced by $15.95 and you are free to complete the checkout process.

BE ADVISED:

- Your cart must total $140.95 or the coupon will not work.

- The coupon is not valid on Die-namics, including those that contain stamp sets.

- If you do not enter the code, you will not be refunded.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that we are not able to add the Cherry on Top to your order after your order has been placed. If you wish to receive it then you must add it to your cart.

Here is link to the instructions in the store: https://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=747
Thank-you SO much! I would've messed it up! I somehow missed the CHERRYONTOP and click on redeem part when I was trying to figure it out on my own. I'm so glad I asked=)

My Blog
Old 08-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #33
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangegymnut View Post
Thank-you SO much! I would've messed it up! I somehow missed the CHERRYONTOP and click on redeem part when I was trying to figure it out on my own. I'm so glad I asked=)
You're very welcome! Sounds like you have a nice order coming your way! Enjoy your goodies!
Old 08-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #34
Polyshrink Goddess

That I do=) Was one of my birthday presents=) Thank-you again for your help.

My Blog
Old 09-07-2011, 06:29 AM   #35
Die Cut Diva

Have the digital stamps been discontinued? I just looked and didn't see any listed. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #36
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinscrapnewbie View Post
Have the digital stamps been discontinued? I just looked and didn't see any listed. Thanks!
Yes, the digital content has been discontinued and will not be available again. Sorry.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinscrapnewbie View Post
Yes, we have discontinued the digital content. I apologize for any inconvenience!
Old 09-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #38
Die Cut Diva

Bummer - but thank you for replying - I'm loving the die-namics!!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 04:35 AM   #39
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Release Party FAQ's

For any Release Party Newbies, we thought a little Frequently Asked Questions thread was in order....

First of all, welcome we're glad to see you here! Just remember, the thread moves fast and none of us can REALLY read everything, so just go at your own pace and jump in when you'd like to.

Here are the rules:
1.) Have fun
2.) Chat if you feel like it

Easy enough, right?

Oh My Goodness! I keep getting emails each time this thread is updated? What's up with that? Make it stop!

Go to the first page of this thread, and you will see little boxes just above. One of which says "Thread Tools" you'll want to click on that, then click on "unsubscribe from this thread" that will cease any email alerts!

How do I refresh my screen to see the latest posts?

The techies in the house have told us control/R or command/R will allow you to refresh your screen. If your computer has an F5 key, that will also work.

I heard there wil be Prizes?!
Jody will be giving away FIVE prizes tonight. Each one is a $10 voucher and she will send them out TONIGHT.

The first correct answer wins. Please don't edit your posts once you have submitted an answer. Jody will quote the winner and congratulate you and offer further instructions for you to claim your prize.

What time can we shop?

The new releases will be available at 10pm EST.

I keep hearing people talk about the TLC Club. What is that?
Why are some people shopping at nine?

Every customer who has spent $200 or more in the past twelve months automatically qualifies to become a TLC Member. A membership is valid until the end of the year in which it became effective. In January of the next year we look at your balance of the past year. Is it still above $200 you keep your membership for another year. If not, your membership expires.
Your balance however doesn't expire. We keep looking back over a full year's period. Placing a small order might be enough to re-qualify.

When you hit the $500 mark in a year, your club membership can't expire anymore, not in a lifetime! You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!!

TLC Members can shop the new release items at 9pm EST, one full hour earlier than the general public!

You can read the FULL details of our TLC Club here

Last edited by basilefamily; 10-04-2011 at 04:02 PM..
Old 11-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #40
Glitter Queen

Default TLC perks

I've read all the information about TLC membership. What I really want to know is what the perks are. I know about being able to shop an hour earlier on release nights, which is a great perk in itself, but are there any more? When I click on TLC perks on the web site it shows a couple of stamp sets. Are these available to everyone or just to TLC members?

By the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MFT!