Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Ready for a new Mix-Ability challenge?!! We hope you're having fun with these! Our goal is to make mixed media, easy, approachable and FUN! We want to convince you that no matter what your style is - you can DO it!
This week's challenge is to add watercolor to a stamped image. Make sure you use an archival ink or heat emboss your ink or you'll end up with a runny masterpiece (or mess...however you see it, lol)! Here are some ideas:
1. Use your ink pads and a blender pen or a waterbrush to add color to a stamped image.
2. Create a palette of Gelato washes for coloring!
3. Use your dusty old Watercolor Crayons and a waterbrush.
4. Get beautiful detailed coloring with Watercolor Pencils and blend with a waterbrush.
5. Use a blender pen or a wet brush to transfer color from Stamp Markers.
6. Try painting on mixed-media paper, watercolor paper, or heavyweight cardstock for the best results!
Remember to use the keyword MIX39 when uploading your creations to the gallery, come back and post a link, and let us "ooooooh" and "ahhhhhh" over your works of art!
Hugs, Robin http://inkmagination-robin.blogspot.com/
Death and life are in the power of the tongue...Prov. 18:21 Speak words of life!
CC Guest Design Team member Aug. 2013; QFTD201
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team; Dirty Girl
MFP Design Team