Challenge Title: Can I have a Tissue Please?
Hostess: Janelle Stollfus (SCS DizzyMommie)
Welcome to Mix-Ability where we use mixed media tools, supplies or techniques to expand our crafting abilities and it's wrapped up in a challenge! Yay!
Our goal is to make mixed media, easy, approachable and FUN! We want to convince you that no matter what your style is - you can DO it!
Once you know the challenge you can create your projects as cards, scrapbook layouts, art journal projects, 3D pages. Whatever your creativity may bring we want to see it in the gallery.
Today's challenge is to take tissue paper (any color) and apply it to the base of your project for a texture.
- Crumple tissue paper into a ball and then flatten it out onto a page that has glue or gel medium all over it.
- Tear the tissue into pieces and glue them down with overlapped edges.
- Be creative and come up with a texture all your own using tissue paper
Here's a little video to get you started with the technique.
Remember to use at least two mediums on your project for mixed media.
If you need more information on this challenge see the What is the Mix-Ability Challenge?
Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.