Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Mission: Organization (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/mission-organization-f256/)
-   -   HELP - I GET A STAMP ROOM! IKEA? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/mission-organization-f256/help-i-get-stamp-room-ikea-t561261.html)

happy2stamp4ever 09-18-2012 02:04 PM

HELP - I GET A STAMP ROOM! IKEA?
 
Okay, so I've NEVER been to IKEA (gasp, I know), and I'm finally going to one this week. Super excited. Also, we recently moved, and I get a craft room - YAY!!! :)

So here's my question:"What is a must-have item / must-do for you?" (IKEA or otherwise)
...what do you wish you had done in your room, what do you wish if you HAD a room, or what have you done that you LOVE?

PS - I *don't* have unlimited funds...ha ha

THANKS SO MUCH! :)

LancasterLurker 09-18-2012 03:37 PM

I bought my desk from IKEA. I chose a cupboard for the left hand side and a drawer unit for the right hand side. Well, I really, really wish I'd bought two drawer units as the cupboard stands almost empty whilst the drawers are jam-packed! I also have an Expedit, it is great as it fits loads of stamps, paper and the like. I wouldn't get too many baskets for it though, I find a half and half mix works best for me.

We're moving in a month and I will also get a craft room (rather than sharing my sons' playroom) - I am going to buy a corner desk with a laptop stand to add to my current desk. It really bugs me when my laptop takes up half of my desk room, so I am planning to plonk it on the laptop stand in the very corner of the corner desk, leaving lots of room!

VIKA ALEX Drawer unit - IKEA

Those are the awesome drawers. Very sturdy and well made. One of the deeper ones is stuffed full of punches, which tells me they are strong drawers!

jkstampin 09-18-2012 03:40 PM

I am going to be watching this thread too - we hope to be moving into a new house in the next year and I will have a craft room I don't have to share with the office/den, and will get to start new:) I have already invested in some of the recollections modular storage as they were on sale 50% off last week. I think I am going to really like these for storing my paper and albums in. I plan to have a large workspace in the center of the room - I always hate having all that wasted space in the center of the room! That will leave all the walls for storage/display.

smcdonough 09-18-2012 03:47 PM

You have to buy the bygrel (spelling?) rods with hainging baskets. Those are a must. You can find them in the kitchen section. Buy lots of s-shaped hangers as well. I hang my cardstock sampler from it and my ribbon scissors. they have great jars and boxes for storage. You will get some great ideas in the misson organization section here on scs!

turki 09-18-2012 04:31 PM

Most of my craft room, which doubles as my craft room, is furnished with IKEA. I have "Billy" bookcases. They are very simple, but nice and strong and flexible. I've loaded them up with paper without any issues with the weight. I also like that you can buy more shelves and dividers as needed.

I don't have the Expedit cubbies, as I had already had some generic ones when I moved in, but I drool over them and their 12" accommodating cubbies every time I go.

I just recently picked up a couple of the Alex units. The skinny short one to replace a file cabinet holding up my desk, and the wider short unit which is on wheels. Still working on filling these up - they hold a ton of stuff! I wish I had bought them sooner.

There's also little things to look for while you are there, like little jars and magnetic canisters to hold embellishments. They hid a lot of the fun stuff in the kitchen organization area.

arlenevita 09-18-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smcdonough (Post 19695696)
You have to buy the bygrel (spelling?) rods with hainging baskets. Those are a must. You can find them in the kitchen section. Buy lots of s-shaped hangers as well. I hang my cardstock sampler from it and my ribbon scissors. they have great jars and boxes for storage. You will get some great ideas in the misson organization section here on scs!

LOVE these rods for my punches! I have a Benno DVD tower for my SU! stamp cases. Enjoy your shopping trip and your room!

Ragtop 09-18-2012 04:40 PM

I would say that about 80% of my room is from IKEA and I LOVE IT! I have two 5ft Expedits with two Expedit tables plus a 4ft. Expedit that I stacked on top of a 5ft. one for extra storage. One table is my Big Shot station and the other is my cutting station. I also have two Vika Amon corner tables and a straight Vika Amon table. I have several 5 drawer Alex (they work as legs for the table tops), four 9-drawer Alex and four 6-drawer Alex, which I have to say are my favorites because they're on wheels and fit under the Expedit tables.

EXPEDIT Desk - birch effect - IKEA
EXPEDIT Shelving unit - birch effect - IKEA
ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers - IKEA
ALEX Drawer unit on casters - black - IKEA
VIKA ALEX Drawer unit - IKEA
VIKA AMON Corner table top - black-brown - IKEA
VIKA AMON Table top - birch effect - IKEA

I'd take a picture of them but they're in a storage unit right now as we're living in an apt. because we sold our home and are in the process of building our new home, where I'll have a larger craft room. We close on 10/19 and I can hardly wait to get my back together.

You'll love IKEA. Have fun!

ceramicat1 09-19-2012 08:24 AM

I am still trying to put my stamp area together. However there are two pieces I just had to have. This one:
Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Space Eight-Drawer Flat-File Cabinet - Craft Tables - Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Furniture - Martha Stewart Living™ | HomeDecorators.com

I fell in love with the first time I saw it. I stalked the webpage until I found a 20% off sale with free shipping. It's not too difficult to assemble and it holds a ton of stamps.

I has also purchased a Double mini stackable from this company:

Best Craft Organizer - Scrapbook Storage for Scrapbooking Paper Storage

I bought it with all 1 inch shelves to use for stamps. I was able to buy it at the Duluth Ga show earlier this year.

smriti 09-19-2012 08:42 AM

I use two of the VIKA ALEX drawers with a VIKA AMON black table top. I really like all three of them. VIKA AMON comes in various lengths so you can pick whatever length suits you best.

nibs 09-19-2012 10:52 AM

The tall Billy bookcase now comes in two depths - 10" and 15". The 15" is better if you are storing 12 X 12 paper or those 3 drawer Sterilite units. If you purchase doors for it, you still have 3 inches of depth to attach spice racks (The Container Store) to hold small bottles of supplies.

cobby 09-19-2012 05:46 PM

The Alex drawer units are what i'm drooling over and would jump on first thing if I had a craft room to decorate as I wanted.

After that a sturdy desk with lots of room to have my supplies, paper, ink, punches, stamp sets, adhesive all laid out while I work but still have a good wide space to actually work in. Separate counter height area for my paper cutter, Big Shot and scoring board to stay laid out and still have room to work.

Not sure how I'd store my paper if I could start from scratch. It's fun to see all the colors laid out but more important to keep it out of direct sunlight so nothing fades.

What FUN! Enjoy building your space!

happy2stamp4ever 09-19-2012 08:49 PM

YAY! Thank you SO MUCH for all your advice...I just feel overwhelmed with what to do. I appreciate ideas so very much! Keep 'em coming! :)

asuncionshija 09-19-2012 10:19 PM

We recently bought some stuff for my space from Ikea. Sadly, I couldn't do their desks - I'm too tall & have bad knees (so my chair has to be up high) to fit. Why, oh why, are their desks all 28"?? Still trying to figure out how to support the gorgeous glass top we bought there. Make sure to check their clearance stuff - especially if you/hubby are handy!

shazsilverwolf 09-20-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asuncionshija (Post 19698572)
We recently bought some stuff for my space from Ikea. Sadly, I couldn't do their desks - I'm too tall & have bad knees (so my chair has to be up high) to fit. Why, oh why, are their desks all 28"?? Still trying to figure out how to support the gorgeous glass top we bought there. Make sure to check their clearance stuff - especially if you/hubby are handy!

Have you seen the trestles they have for their desks now? You can vary the height to suit yourself.
I have to admit to being new to IKEA- everyone always raved about them, but I was always-meh! just another flatpack store.
Then we visited- OMG!!!
Bought all our new bedroom furniture there, and I have got to say I would NEVER go anywhere else now, lol!
I will be getting a new craft room soon, I do have one now, but my youngest son has just left home, so we are going to decorate out what was his room, I will move all my stuff in there, then we can decorate my old craft room, and Beloved Husband is having that for working on pc's etc.
So last week we went to look so I could get desk ideas. I love the fact that you can pick a desktop size that suits you, then how to hold it up separately- legs, drawer or cupboard units, trestles etc.
I think I will be getting a couple of the drawer units to hold it up, then get another one to hold my big shot pro, 'bug, etc
I liked the idea of having the cube type ( It might be EXPEDIT) units to hold that up, as I could store my BS plates beneath it then.
I would say to GO to IKEA, not just browse what they have online, because if its anything like ours, they have stuff instore that is not in the catalogue, or online. Also you get to see the stuff set up, so it gives you more ideas. And you will come home with loads of 'must-haves now you've seen it stuff', lol. :p

geogymnast82 09-20-2012 04:08 AM

If you're particular about all your bookcases, etc. matching, then view online the various IKEA pieces you're considering (make sure you have detailed measurements of your room first!) and compare which pieces have what finishes. We have a desk unit in my son's room that we purchased (at the same time as the desk) a rolling drawer unit. Shortly thereafter, we decided to add another drawer unit only to find that they had discontinued the finish. We were lucky enough to find an IKEA close that still had one of the units in stock. Shipping it would have been too costly if we hadn't been able to find one in one of the closer stores.

I don't have my own craft room but we have a ton of the Billy bookcases and the Benno CD cases. Just be aware that on the taller cases, while you can adjust most of the shelves, the very middle shelf is fixed once installed and cannot be adjusted (for stability of the unit).

DigitalStamper63 09-20-2012 02:29 PM

Check out the stamping spaces thread here on SCS to get inspiration. I've seen some interesting spaces on Pinterest, too! Congratulations and have fun creating your space.

happy2stamp4ever 09-20-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogymnast82 (Post 19698760)
If you're particular about all your bookcases, etc. matching, then view online the various IKEA pieces you're considering (make sure you have detailed measurements of your room first!) and compare which pieces have what finishes. We have a desk unit in my son's room that we purchased (at the same time as the desk) a rolling drawer unit. Shortly thereafter, we decided to add another drawer unit only to find that they had discontinued the finish. We were lucky enough to find an IKEA close that still had one of the units in stock. Shipping it would have been too costly if we hadn't been able to find one in one of the closer stores.

I don't have my own craft room but we have a ton of the Billy bookcases and the Benno CD cases. Just be aware that on the taller cases, while you can adjust most of the shelves, the very middle shelf is fixed once installed and cannot be adjusted (for stability of the unit).

Oh, THANK YOU so much for the heads up on the "unadjustability" of the center shelf!

arlenevita 09-20-2012 07:08 PM

To drool over my favorite craft room envy go to Colleen Schaan's blog Distinctive Touches and search for photos of her studio. It's huge and has all the drawers, counters, island you've dreamed of. You can get room layout ideas and adapt the IKEA pieces.

happy2stamp4ever 09-20-2012 10:27 PM

Wow, you weren't kidding! Sure wish I had an unlimited budget!! :)

winnieu 09-21-2012 01:27 AM

I am almost done with my room. I got my desk there, and did an entire wall with Billy cases (so reasonable). I have two large, one more narrow, and one cd holder (using that for my paper trey stamps and my paper pads fit great in them as well. I bought my chalkboard, also from there. My advice to is measure, and measure and finally remeasure to make sure what you buy fits perfectly. Have fun with it.

arlenevita 09-21-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 19700690)
Wow, you weren't kidding! Sure wish I had an unlimited budget!! :)

Speaking of which...guess what was in today's email???
Distinctive Touches

CardMaker Blog

More drooling!

Cathy H 09-21-2012 08:26 PM

WOW!

xayide2 09-22-2012 06:27 AM

I'd want a big table/desk. I'm tired of working on small surfaces. And all of my papers in one location. :)

happy2stamp4ever 09-27-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevita (Post 19701167)
Speaking of which...guess what was in today's email???
Distinctive Touches

CardMaker Blog

More drooling!

YIKES! Drooling over here, too! :-P

happy2stamp4ever 09-27-2012 12:21 PM

Okay, SUPER excited!

I did the IKEA run...wow that place is a-mazing! Wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, or proud of myself for reigning in. ;) Didn't do any furniture yet...but did get some organizational types of things.

NOW...as of last night, my dad and hubby decided to MAKE me a stamp room. I'm beyond excited. It's in the planning stages, and I can't spend a fortune, but built-in bookcase/shelves for my stamp sets, and a handmade center table (again, not going crazy on materials), and a counter along one wall...yikes. That is WAY more than I was thinking or daring to dream of. I planned on using a hodgepodge of bookcases and such that we already have. :-b

>>squeal<<

:)

Now I'll be drooling over stamp spaces online even MORE! lol

amberfite 10-01-2012 01:34 AM

i did use an 8 ft lifetime table but I found an older table from a dining room set that someone had painted black and white zebra on a local online garage sale page for $35 so I got it and love all the room i have it was meant to seat 6 people so i can spread out and still have my pen storage and some baskets on my "desk" with my go to things like adhesive etc in... I also have an old dresser that I turned into my big shot die cut/cricut station and the drawers is my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and diecuts and cricut stuff also my chalks and watercolor pencils and pearl ex powders things I do not use as often but still do not want to give up :) ...my craft room is a lot of redone things and some of the scrapbook storage stuff that michaels and target carried...but I have found I like the Hodgepodge things best like my zebra table and bookcases it just feels more "crafty" to me but thats just me I am always on the lookout at garage sales etc for things to use in my craft room :)

ceramicat1 10-01-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 19713901)
Okay, SUPER excited!

I did the IKEA run...wow that place is a-mazing! Wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, or proud of myself for reigning in. ;) Didn't do any furniture yet...but did get some organizational types of things.

NOW...as of last night, my dad and hubby decided to MAKE me a stamp room. I'm beyond excited. It's in the planning stages, and I can't spend a fortune, but built-in bookcase/shelves for my stamp sets, and a handmade center table (again, not going crazy on materials), and a counter along one wall...yikes. That is WAY more than I was thinking or daring to dream of. I planned on using a hodgepodge of bookcases and such that we already have. :-b

>>squeal<<

:)

Now I'll be drooling over stamp spaces online even MORE! lol

How wonderful!

ceramicat1 10-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberfite (Post 19720627)
i did use an 8 ft lifetime table but I found an older table from a dining room set that someone had painted black and white zebra on a local online garage sale page for $35 so I got it and love all the room i have it was meant to seat 6 people so i can spread out and still have my pen storage and some baskets on my "desk" with my go to things like adhesive etc in... I also have an old dresser that I turned into my big shot die cut/cricut station and the drawers is my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and diecuts and cricut stuff also my chalks and watercolor pencils and pearl ex powders things I do not use as often but still do not want to give up :) ...my craft room is a lot of redone things and some of the scrapbook storage stuff that michaels and target carried...but I have found I like the Hodgepodge things best like my zebra table and bookcases it just feels more "crafty" to me but thats just me I am always on the lookout at garage sales etc for things to use in my craft room :)

Mine's not put together yet due to different issues getting in the way, but we have repurposed several older furniture pieces. We repainted an old brown desk purple and white along with 2 standing VCR racks.I have alot of the old Store n Style cubes along with newer storage mixed in. DH has built a couple of pieces also. I'm more comfortable repainting old furniture than new.

NavyWyf 10-01-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 19713901)
Okay, SUPER excited!

I did the IKEA run...wow that place is a-mazing! Wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, or proud of myself for reigning in. ;) Didn't do any furniture yet...but did get some organizational types of things.

NOW...as of last night, my dad and hubby decided to MAKE me a stamp room. I'm beyond excited. It's in the planning stages, and I can't spend a fortune, but built-in bookcase/shelves for my stamp sets, and a handmade center table (again, not going crazy on materials), and a counter along one wall...yikes. That is WAY more than I was thinking or daring to dream of. I planned on using a hodgepodge of bookcases and such that we already have. :-b

>>squeal<<

:)

Now I'll be drooling over stamp spaces online even MORE! lol

That is awesome!! In our last home, my space was an extra bedroom so I loaded up on wall shelves, and re-did the closet into shelving storage instead of the hanging closet rack. I had a LOT of stuff crammed into a smaller room! Now, I have an open room that you see almost as soon as you walk in the door. So it has to be clean-ish! My storage is completely different because I want it to "flow" nicely.

I have never been to Ikea (they built the Tampa one JUST before I left!) and have none of their stuff, but it looks so nice!!

My best advice is to get a small and separate table if you plan to put a PC in there. Before moving here, my PC was on my stamp table. At first I really didn't want another table in here to take up room, but I am SO glad they are in separate areas here in my room!! If you are like me, then you need a space for "business" related things - whether it's bills, household papers that accumulate, or receipts. Making my computer table the center for household business keeps it away from my stamping stuff and made life a whole lot easier! And easier to organize.

happy2stamp4ever 10-01-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberfite (Post 19720627)
i did use an 8 ft lifetime table but I found an older table from a dining room set that someone had painted black and white zebra on a local online garage sale page for $35 so I got it and love all the room i have it was meant to seat 6 people so i can spread out and still have my pen storage and some baskets on my "desk" with my go to things like adhesive etc in... I also have an old dresser that I turned into my big shot die cut/cricut station and the drawers is my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and diecuts and cricut stuff also my chalks and watercolor pencils and pearl ex powders things I do not use as often but still do not want to give up :) ...my craft room is a lot of redone things and some of the scrapbook storage stuff that michaels and target carried...but I have found I like the Hodgepodge things best like my zebra table and bookcases it just feels more "crafty" to me but thats just me I am always on the lookout at garage sales etc for things to use in my craft room :)

That sounds great! I hope you didn't take offense in what I said about hodpodge of furniture...it wouldn't have been any less of a craft room had I stayed with that plan. :)

I've got all different wood tones and sizes (light, dark, orangish, and painted white). I wasn't looking forward to having to make them "work" for the space, AND do all the work to make them look nice. :) Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I just am excited to be able to have things built specifically for the room - using a little new, but some repurposed items, too! :) I've been watching in Craigslist (actually got a table - going to reuse it somewhere else now), and garage sales too. :) Have some fun in your fun craft room for me, will ya? I'm SO ready to get craftin' again!! :)

amberfite 10-01-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 19721871)
That sounds great! I hope you didn't take offense in what I said about hodpodge of furniture...it wouldn't have been any less of a craft room had I stayed with that plan. :)

I've got all different wood tones and sizes (light, dark, orangish, and painted white). I wasn't looking forward to having to make them "work" for the space, AND do all the work to make them look nice. :) Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I just am excited to be able to have things built specifically for the room - using a little new, but some repurposed items, too! :) I've been watching in Craigslist (actually got a table - going to reuse it somewhere else now), and garage sales too. :) Have some fun in your fun craft room for me, will ya? I'm SO ready to get craftin' again!! :)



oh no I was not offended at all...I am just one of those who prefers hodgepodge LOL for some reason it just feels like a home to me but when I see all the newer stuff I like it and it looks so pretty but I just do not feel as crafty around it...i know weird LOL but thats me...glad you are getting the perfect room for you and how awesome that your dad is helping! my granddaddy works with wood and has made me a ribbon rack and other little things they mean so much to me :)

amberfite 10-01-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1 (Post 19721378)
Mine's not put together yet due to different issues getting in the way, but we have repurposed several older furniture pieces. We repainted an old brown desk purple and white along with 2 standing VCR racks.I have alot of the old Store n Style cubes along with newer storage mixed in. DH has built a couple of pieces also. I'm more comfortable repainting old furniture than new.



purple is my favorite color!! i am fixing to paint my masterbath a purple shade and I bought graphic 45 wizard of oz papers and I am making decor/wall art with it...it is looking pretty cool so far but I still gotta paint the room :) i redid an old desk for my 12 yr olds room we did it black than i put a patchwork of dsp papers in the top with mod podge and we are going to get a variety if drawer pulls at hobby lobby it looks so cool !

colorofmyheart 10-06-2012 09:11 AM

i have the bygel rods as well, back home where i can actually hang things on the walls (gotta love rentals that don't allow you to put any holes in the walls). they're perfect for holding punches, as well as using with the baskets. i have plastic baskets that i put pens and scissors and such in. i also have two wire ones. they're awesome.

contrapat 10-06-2012 02:54 PM

I watched for stores closing, and bought fixtures! I have a couple of peg walls (pegboard in a heavy metal frame) with shelves, hooks, and rods bought at rock bottom prices from a Target that closed. You can do wonderful things with a basic peg wall. I also scored both 8 1/2 X 11 and 12 X 12 paper racks when a local JoAnn store moved (they sold everything that wasn't white- tan racks are FINE with me! Especially at $5 for a double rack!!!). Store fixtures are sturdy, and usually cheap. There were lots of fixtures when Borders went out of business, but by then, I pretty much had enough for my craft room.

Back home in Michigan, I made a craft island in the basement out of 4 old dressers and half a ping pong table that was being thrown out. Huge surface to work on, convenient storage underneath. No room for that in my current craft room, though. I have the smallest bedroom for my crafts.

Also, DH (very UNcharacteristically) bought me 2 huge office flat files at a going out of business sale- those are fabulous for my special stamps (like my Holly Berry House stamps, etc.) Stacked one on top of the other, they also give me a great flat metal work surface to use. (He paid $400 for them, which, since they cost $1600 each new, was a great price. I almost fainted when he said we were going to buy them- he always makes me pay for any crafting item myself!)

crafts4thesoul 10-06-2012 03:47 PM

WOW so glad I ran into this today, we just moved and I've been given the formal dinning room for my craft room if I want to use it, Ummm let me think about that ????? YEAH I'll take it , plus the formal living room is for me to do what I want to, my thing is I have a cherry china cabnet that my husband gave me 21 years ago and everyone say's put it on cragis list but I keep thinking I can some how make it work for storage , I'm up for painting it, has anyone used one in their craft room ? if so I would love to see how you used it, I went looking for material today to cover some shoe boxes to put inside and put stuff in but couldn't find what I wanted :( I really love the white cubes but really don't want to see them from my front door , I'm just a person who loves to paint and make things my own

contrapat 10-06-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafts4thesoul (Post 19734090)
WOW so glad I ran into this today, we just moved and I've been given the formal dinning room for my craft room if I want to use it, Ummm let me think about that ????? YEAH I'll take it , plus the formal living room is for me to do what I want to, my thing is I have a cherry china cabnet that my husband gave me 21 years ago and everyone say's put it on cragis list but I keep thinking I can some how make it work for storage , I'm up for painting it, has anyone used one in their craft room ? if so I would love to see how you used it, I went looking for material today to cover some shoe boxes to put inside and put stuff in but couldn't find what I wanted :( I really love the white cubes but really don't want to see them from my front door , I'm just a person who loves to paint and make things my own

Does it have glass doors? You could make a panel to go inside the doors, fabric, painted, patchwork of dsp, whatever, so that anything stored inside wouldn't be visible from the front door.

maryrose 10-09-2012 12:40 PM

So, afdter seeing this thread, I did some pricing at the IKEA website and found two great tables that would work nicely. The only downside? The shipping would cost even more than the two tables! HELLO! $300 to ship two tables? I don't think so. I'll have to keep shopping local.

ceramicat1 10-09-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryrose (Post 19740439)
So, afdter seeing this thread, I did some pricing at the IKEA website and found two great tables that would work nicely. The only downside? The shipping would cost even more than the two tables! HELLO! $300 to ship two tables? I don't think so. I'll have to keep shopping local.

Yep, their shipping is amazingly expensive. That's why I've never ordered from them also.

asuncionshija 10-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1 (Post 19740606)
Yep, their shipping is amazingly expensive. That's why I've never ordered from them also.

I've actually heard that people buy stuff that they won't ship (or is too expensive) and then sell it on Ebay. Or privately, I imagine. I guess if you have lots of extra space in your home and some disposable income... :confused:
Obviously, these people aren't stampers! :D

jan31 10-09-2012 10:07 PM

I have an old kitchen drawer set with the wooden block top from Ikea in my craft room, it's perfect height to stand at and use my BS and three wide deep drawers that I have my embossing folders and dies stored in, the bottom drawer I keep my card in.
My craft room is a mixture of furniture but I'm lucky to have a room to myself, well apart from sharing my computer and printer with DH that is.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:47 PM.