Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please HELP!!! my craft space.

Hi. My name is Allison McClain and I am a young mom to 3 beautiful children. I am submitting to the givaway because my craft space needs help. I had to move back in with my parents 3 years ago when I left my husband and there are 6 of us living in a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house and you guessed it...we are cramped. My parents actually moved out of their bedroom and into the dining room when we moved back in so that my children and I would have bedrooms of our own. Needless to say I only have one small space in my bedroom to house my scrapbooking and papercrafting items. Right now I am using an old bookself that is probably about to fall over and I have boxes shoved around my room and at the foot of my bed to house everything I cannot fit on the bookself. This Organizer would make my life so much easier...not to mention give me a cleaner bedroom. Im sure there are plenty more people out there more deserving of this prize but it would mean the world to me if I won.

Below are some pictures of my craft space/bedroom
Attached Thumbnails
Please HELP!!! my craft space.-001.jpg   Please HELP!!! my craft space.-002.jpg   Please HELP!!! my craft space.-003.jpg  

Last edited by momof2girls; 09-26-2009 at 07:42 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2009, 05:21 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Tripped over scrapbooking this morning when I went to get out of bed. I gotta do something with all this stuff. The pictures just dont do it justice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Tried to organize my scrapbooking stuff today....I think I ended up with more on my floor than I had there to begin with....please help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

I went shopping today...and when I got home I realized I shouldnt have. I thought everything I bought was a must have but then quickly realized I have no place to put it. So now everything is in plastic bags hanging from the knobs of my dresser...atleast its off the floor right?

Please help me...I need my bedroom back. I need to take new pictures because now I only have a path from my door to my bed. Other than that I have craft stuff everywhere.

My grandmother came to visit today and she followed me to my room so I could get something for her out of the closet and she just about fell because she tripped over boxes I have as soon as you walk into my room. It took me 10 minutes just to move stuff to get into my closet.

I really need help. This is starting to effect my every day living. I have to do something quick.
Reply With Quote Likes