Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #1  
Swapper of the Month - September 2013

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How big is your table?

Hi! I have taken a month long leave of absence from work. Primary mission - to regain control of the house. I swear I feel like an episode of hoarders. In the process, the guest room is going away. We rarely have guests so why should the room go unused 360 days a year when it would make a great mom cave? DD can sleep on the couch, like I did, if we have guests.

It's a big room, 13 x 13 feet. I have a large desk that I will move in there but was planning to reserve that for a sewing table. For paper crafts, I want a standing work station since I'm up and about looking for supplies (I never have a plan sort of craft as I go). Anyway, the desk is 32" deep and I'm not finding much budget furniture that is deeper than 24" (IKEA, with a month off from work, I shouldn't be spending too much cash). Since my plan was to have much-used tools and supplies at arms' length, deeper seems better but maybe I am over thinking it.

So, how big is your table? Is bigger better or just an excuse to file things horizontally?

Off to check out the workspace thread for ideas!

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

I have a large dining table - 42" x 60" - that I picked up at a Goodwill-type resale shop for $14 (it was marked $35, but they were having a great sale). I refuse to put ANYTHING on it storage-wise, because I like to spread out when I do anything. I also sew for a living and this table serves as my cutting/sewing table, so I need to leave it uncluttered. If I had the space (I'm in a small spare bedroom), I'd go back to a previous arrangement that I loved - a 4' x 8' sheet of melamine atop two dressers. I could put rolling carts with drawers under this table if I chose to, but I've gone through a serious purge phase and prefer my new less-is-more stash...

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #3  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are trying to spend less, I agree, thrift stores are your friend. I have an old Library table that's about 3ft x 6ft I use as a sewing table. I have an old desk that is going to be my diecutting station.

I don't like desks or tables that are too big, I end up with a ton of stuff out of my reach and it seems to stay there forever.

Good luck finding what works for you!

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

I agree with the other posters about the thrift stores. Another suggestion is that if you are looking for a higher surface, why not a bar table? IKEA has a few and for what you would save, you can get 2 or more to accomplish the amount of table space you want. I've also seen people use bookcases and place a flat surface on top (also IKEA), you can get what you want this way. I find that anything that serves a particular purpose, especially in the craft realm, tends to be ridiculously priced, as crafters we should use our imaginations.

PS I would love it if you would share what you wind up getting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #5  

I am a huge thrift store shopper but they are really terrible here. My theory is that here families are large and are started young. Cast offs usually have a welcome home within the family. I was looking at IKEA because they do have adjustable table legs that go to 36". But their super inexpensive table tops are not very deep. Just wondering if I would regret being cheap in this situation.

I want to keep my big desk for cutting and sewing (clutter free) for sure.

I will be happy to share but just know that the end result will be more functional than stylish. There will be no color scheme and I will use what I already have whether it matches or not as long as it functions as I want it too!

Thanks for the advice, ladies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #6  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1View Post
If you are trying to spend less, I agree, thrift stores are your friend. I have an old Library table that's about 3ft x 6ft I use as a sewing table. I have an old desk that is going to be my diecutting station.

I don't like desks or tables that are too big, I end up with a ton of stuff out of my reach and it seems to stay there forever.

Good luck finding what works for you!
Does your 3' by 6' table fall in to this category? I was mostly wondering about depth. Is 3' too deep?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjenView Post
Does your 3' by 6' table fall in to this category? I was mostly wondering about depth. Is 3' too deep?
I would suggest "testing" to see how far of a reach is comfortable for you. Hold something in your hand, reach out as far as is comfortable for you and set it down, then measure how far away it is. That way you'll have at least an idea of how deep a surface you want.

As an alternative to the IKEA flat surface thingie (technical term ), you might want to scope out Home Depot or Lowes for the melamine. It's cheap and they'll cut it to size for you. You can buy iron-on melamine tape to finish the edge, too, so it's nice and finished the same as the top. Another plus - when one side gets trashed, you can flip it over - it's the same on both sides!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

My current desk is about 30" deep and it is great. I have plenty of room for crafting and sewing and I do store a few things on it. I think if you go with the narrow IKEA desk and don't store anything on it you should be okay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 01:35 AM   #9  
Crimping Master

Short answer: Never big enough. It doesn't seem to matter what I work on, I spread. :oops:

This is one of my favourites: Large Craft Table and it could be made with the cheap bookshelves from an overstocks type store.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #10  
Crimping Master

I use a hollow-core door that's damaged on one side. It's propped on a file cabinet on one end and old folding table legs my husband attached on the other end. It's 30" by 80". You could adjust the height according to your needs. I bought it for about $10 at Home Depot because it was damaged. I just picked up a new one at a garage sale for $5 for my new craft room. The one I'm using now is over 20 years old and the door is starting to warp from the hollow insides, but I've gotten 20+ years of good use out of it.

Because it's 80" long, I do store a few things at each end. One end has a basket with my 6" x 6" paper. I have it almost into a corner with a shelving unit perpendicular to the end of the table in the corner. Above the shelving unit is a peg board with a lot of my punches and tools I use a lot, as well as a small shelf/basket for glue dot. Also at that end, on the table, I have a stack of folding shelves from KMart, they're about 8" x 14" and I have a stack of 3 on the corner of the desk top against the back wall. These hold organizers with buttons, brads, beads, etc. All the little things I use a lot. There's a light on the top shelf that has an Ott bulb in it. I also have an Ott light sitting on the desk. I couldn't work without them!

At the other end of the desk top are two small holders with drawers that hold my bling. Across the back (which is against a wall) I have two sets of drawers, about 6" X 6", wood, from Ikea. They hold pop dots, post-it notes, double sided and transparent tape, etc. On top of the drawers is a small basket with my acrylic blocks, a little container with erasers, a few knick knacks, and a few other things I use a lot. I made a cork board for above the drawers that holds pictures, inspiration and other little "things" I can't seem to get by without. Floating around on the desk top is a TV remote holder that turns on its base that one of my oldest son's girlfriends bought and decorated for me for Christmas some years ago. It holds scissors, rulers, my Xactor knife, embossing stylus and other small tools I use all the time.

I love the big surface the door gives me. It sounds like I have a lot on the desk top, but despite the things there, I really have a lot of work space. I use an 18" x 24" self healing Fiskars cutting mat from JoAnns as my main work area, that way I'm not cutting on the bare wood as I use my craft knife a lot.

If I ever have a time when the desk is clean, I'll take a picture. I hope my description makes sense and helps you out.

Good luck remaking your craft space! I can't wait to get to work on my new space,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 04:09 AM   #11  
Mad Swapper

My workspace is a 4 x 6 piece of plywood on a support system my DH made out of leftover 2x4's. Lots of room under it to put storage cubes or anything else. I use it to craft on and to cut fabric on -- my sewing machine sits on top of my Gram's treadle machine. This does take up alot of room (my room is 11x11) but I find it better than several work tops (my previous setup).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #12  

Thanks, friends. I think I definitely want something deeper than 2'. That's the depth of a kitchen counter and while that is ample for working, I would like to have a few things at the back of the desk at hand. I hadn't thought about a Home Depot option so will have to check them out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 06:25 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Jen, I'd have to measure... but, I have the folding table from costco that the legs you can adjust it up to counter height...

the only thing with this is... its top is plastic... so, you'd have to heat emboss in the air and things like wheels don't really like to work on it because, the table has gone slightly concave over the years... ( bought this to work until till I find a wood one I love) I have had it 8+ years... so when I look at what I just wrote I cannot imagine not having it all this time how little I would have gotten done.

Is the Ikea table you are eyeballing wood?

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #14  

Stacy, if your table is the one I am thinking of. I love those products. Local company too. Bought a picnic table for the kiddos last year that is the best ever.

But, yes, I would prefer something wood. Or as close to wook as IKEA gets. They have legs you can buy, the "short" ones adjust to 36" high and the "tall" go higher but are twice the price. I could put those legs on just about anything, I'd imagine. An old door is a good idea.

Just emailed someone on Craigslist for a set of Expedit shelves. I had a cheap-o mesh set back before kid #2 arrived and I lost my craft room and I liked that large cube shelving. Only $50 so hope they haven't been sold.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

We made my desk. here is a link to my room My Scrapbook Room | jazzydoodle designs

The main table is 2 feet by 4 feet. We put it on the michaels storage things. My husband put a hinge on it so I can tilt it if I want to. I just put a 2x4 under it. (see photo) We bought that piece at home depot and I believe it is called melamine. The other table that my computer is on is also 2 feet deep and made the same way.
Hope this helps
:-D

Last edited by wlbillings; 04-11-2013 at 07:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 AM   #16  

Never thought about a tilted work surface, what a GREAT idea!

Last edited by superjen; 04-11-2013 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #17  
Glitter Guru

One thing about old furniture, a coat of paint can make disparate items "match". We painted the library table and the desk with gloss paint. They are both white with purple accents.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I am a huge thrift store shopper but they are really terrible here. My theory is that here families are large and are started young. Cast offs usually have a welcome home within the family. I was looking at IKEA because they do have adjustable table legs that go to 36". But their super inexpensive table tops are not very deep. Just wondering if I would regret being cheap in this situation.

I want to keep my big desk for cutting and sewing (clutter free) for sure.

I will be happy to share but just know that the end result will be more functional than stylish. There will be no color scheme and I will use what I already have whether it matches or not as long as it functions as I want it too!

Thanks for the advice, ladies.
I have to agree about the thrift stores here. Very slim pickings. I am envious of the other posters who have good luck finding things for their craft room. I like to recycle and use what little money I have on crafting goodies.

Have you checked the new Goodwill on State Street in Murray. I plan to get there soon. Am trying to find a credenza to use for craft storage. Look forward to seeing what you find. Love craft rooms that use recycled and used items.

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #19  

Glad to know I'm not the only one with bad luck at SLC thrift stores. I don't think I knew they opened another Goodwill. One opened not far from my house on 900 E and 4500 S as did a Savers. They are both heavy on clothing. I did score a D Morgan stamp today though at lunch. Nothing worthwhile in furniture, though.

I like to re-use because I, too, would rather spend my money on craft supplies! But sometimes it makes me feel like I'm still in college. Good luck with your credenza search. A friend just bought something similar off ksl.com and said there were oodles at the time though I am finding the prices laughable and am not about to drive to Logan to save $40!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

If you're not in a big hurry, we're getting closer to yard sale season (although you keep getting snow out there!), so maybe you'll have better luck there than at the thrift stores.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #21  
Kookie Creator

I use this, in white:
GALANT Desk combination left - A-leg - IKEA

I like to sit when I craft, but I use a chair on rollers for stnading up to stamp big stamps. I also have a bunch of Elfa (Container Store) drawers beneath the desk for storage. Lots of space... although I could use more, of course.
The Container Store > White elfa Drawer Frames
Good Luck, and be sure to show us what you ended up doing!

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Is your table going against the wall or in the middle of your room? That could make all the difference in how big. If it is against the wall you may not want it too deep so you can have useable wall space. If it is in the middle of the room you could be deep enough to be able to reach the middle comfortably.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #23  
Crimping Master

I too have used an old door as a desk. It made a great work surface. I supported it with a couple of Ikea Oddvald trestles (now $25 each)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 04:42 AM   #24  

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
Is your table going against the wall or in the middle of your room? That could make all the difference in how big. If it is against the wall you may not want it too deep so you can have useable wall space. If it is in the middle of the room you could be deep enough to be able to reach the middle comfortably.
I like the idea of a middle of the room table with storage all around except I want to put a sewing table in there to so think I will stick with the walls. But that is a good point!

I sat down at my dining room table, which is really large, and put some stuff out mimic different widths. I know for sure that I do not want a 24" desk. I definitely want something deeper so I can keep much used items at hand.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 04:45 AM   #25  

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
If you're not in a big hurry, we're getting closer to yard sale season (although you keep getting snow out there!), so maybe you'll have better luck there than at the thrift stores.
I never have time to get to yard sales. Most of them start Friday here and I work. Though with the leave, maybe I can do a little cruising. But I don't want to squander my precious time off driving all over town for something that might not appear. There is a big estate sale today that is advertising drafting tables. For sure I can't get there today - maybe I can sneak over tomorrow after I take DS to a birthday party - but by then the good stuff is likely to be gone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 04:52 AM   #26  

I like that GALANT corner table and a door sounds like a good option too. You are giving such great ideas, I knew I came to the right place. I think the next step will be to pull out everything that is leaving the room (ie, the bed and dressers and book shelf or two) put my sewing table in and play around with the space that is left. I just don't visualize in 3-D well but I was playing with an online room designing tool last night and that helped.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 AM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I recently re-did my craft room, and went with the Ikea Tables. I had 2 x24" ones to go along two walls, and then the almost 30" one which is my actual work desk. I find I can just reach over to the far edge of that, when sat down- I'm 5'7" btw.
This is how I set up my main workdesk:
How big is your table?-img_7437-w.jpg
Have you considered this set-up for your sewing- an Expedit cube & desk:
How big is your table?-img_7432-w.jpg
Mine now has my BSPro, cuttle bug AND Sewing Machine on it, and the 8 Expedit cubes hold all my dies/plates/sewing stuff.

Last edited by shazsilverwolf; 04-12-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I like the idea of a middle of the room table with storage all around except I want to put a sewing table in there to so think I will stick with the walls. But that is a good point!

I sat down at my dining room table, which is really large, and put some stuff out mimic different widths. I know for sure that I do not want a 24" desk. I definitely want something deeper so I can keep much used items at hand.
If you are going to keep your desk/table clear, you may want it jutting out into the room so you can use it for dual purpose as a cutting table for sewing.

I have seen some great work tables made with Jetmax cube bases so there is a dual purpose.

as for depth I looked up what my desk was in my office and its depth was 800mm (around 32in) which gave me room for files (in use) at the back and still work at the front and I could still reach 3 shelves above the desk without too much issue. HTH. Oh and I would have it as long as the room can accommodate because personally I would love to leave out my diecutters etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #29  
Inking Addict

I was having the same problem with wanting a much deeper worksurface than I was finding anywhere else so went with the melamine option from Lowes. A 4' x 9' sheet was under $40 and I was able to have them cut it to
4' x 6' and then cut the remaining section in half so I could use the two pieces as pullout shelves in the kitchen. The edge tape is ironed on so it's very easy to get a finished look.

Shop 3/4 x 48 x 96 White Premium Melamine Panel at Lowes.com

I'm using the Jetmax cubes at Michaels for my base as I already have a bunch of them (60% off this week so I was able to pick up a couple more!) but also looked at using the Ikea legs. There are also table/desk legs at Home Depot/Lowes and some of them have casters if you are interested in being able to move your table around.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

Many of the responses you already have gotten have expressed what I would have said...so I will just give you some ideas by directing you to the gorgeous craft rooms on my Pinterest page... Craft Room Envy
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #31  

Oooh! The ideas just keep coming. I am in love with the Expedit cubes. I had some cheap wire ones before the second kid came and I still had a craft room. I loved the set up but would like something a little more solid.

The room has (awful) carpet so casters would not work really well, though I like the idea because I want to fit a futon in there if possible and I could easily move a rolling table to accomodate it as a bed if I needed to.

I think I will sneak out of work today a tad early to check out Lowe's, there is one not far from work.

Diane, that is one heck of a board. I will spend some quality time with it tonight. DH has been gone all week and I am wiped out. He doesn't know it yet but he will be making me a margarita tonight, tending the kids and fixing dinner. I intend to sit outside, weather permitting and drink the above margarita. Perusing Pinterest fits perfectly with my energy level.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 482 Likes on 302 Posts

Jen..my craftroom is about 7 x 11...I have a 8 foot section of countertop with the splash thingy on top of two kitchen base cabinets for my all the time work station.
But I have a 4 x 6 framed pegboard hanging right above it. from my bar stool height chair I can reach almost everything on the peg board ( hand punches, CM cutting frames, templates, color coach, scissors, brayer,and atray that holds glue dots, adhesives, pearl pen things,and other stuff.)under it Ihave two stamp pad storage cabinets and at the right hand end of the desktop is a punch storage cabinet. At the left hand end is "stuff" CS is in the doorless closet with stacking trays to separate the colors(purchased when a LSS went out of business), DSP is cut into 6 x 12 strips and in a tray on top of a cabinet behind and to the right of my chair. Big shot and folders and dies are in /on a bookcase against the wall behind my workspace---and a tall bookcaseholds a bunch of those really useful boxes that has labeler, bling, largeproject parts and so forth. My stamps are all in clamshells/DVD cases in a double DVD cabinet purchased onsalefrom Hastings. the top of it is filled with 50+ of the tiny really useful boxes and each holds embellishments of different kinds(wiggle eyes, beads, buttons, feathers, etcetc. Then I have a cut down science lab table about 3 x 3+ that sits kinda in the middle of the room. It has a rotary cutting mat on it and is where I do my embossing on a 12 x12 tile, cutting, and practice layouts. I have 2 CD racks full of lever punches against the end of the DVD cabinet and end of the basecabinet. There is no room for anyone else to craft with me but it works for me.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-227 done only 396+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-90 and sweating

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #33  

Hi Pansy, it sounds perfect and super organized. I had to read it twice but I think I have an accurate picture.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

I also stand for most of my crafting and I use a folding cutting table I bought from Joann many years ago. Looks like this Folding Cutting Table Is My New Favorite | Quilter's Review
I can use it half up or all the way open, depending on what I'm doing. It is a very comfortable height for me. I saw this style on line Martha Stewart Living Picket Fence Collapsible Craft Table-0795000400 at The Home Depot which is much more attractive (and of course more expensive). I really like the way it has storage for frequently used items, and double support legs under the folding sides. But mighty pricey.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2013, 04:47 AM   #35  

Quote:

Originally Posted by karjorView Post
I also stand for most of my crafting and I use a folding cutting table I bought from Joann many years ago. Looks like this Folding Cutting Table Is My New Favorite | Quilter's Review
I can use it half up or all the way open, depending on what I'm doing. It is a very comfortable height for me. I saw this style on line Martha Stewart Living Picket Fence Collapsible Craft Table-0795000400 at The Home Depot which is much more attractive (and of course more expensive). I really like the way it has storage for frequently used items, and double support legs under the folding sides. But mighty pricey.
Like these ideas too! I have managed to scrounge a free drafting table. It is 30" deep and 4' long. I can adjust the height. It sounds perfect but even if it's not, I will at least have a better idea about what I DO want.

TGIF, everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #36  
Matboard Maniac

I took a hall linen closet with a 4 foot long by 21 wide work area. shelves above to hold my storage units. Rolling carts under with draws for storage. Have kitchen storage units on each side wall. A very workable area. In the hall behind is an old wood record cabinet to store papers and my Big Kick and Grand Caliber. People laugh when I say my craft room is a closet. I have one other storage unit (an attractive piece of furniture) with woven baskets in my dining room for scrapbook things and the cricut.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #37  
Vintage Vixen

Mine is 24 x 48. I know this because my basement got flooded last month and I am in search of a new craft table. I don't have room for anything larger, but I think this size is plenty. As it is, I end up working in an area about 12 inches square because I'm not good about cleaning up after myself. lol

And my table holds: Ott light with round bottom that holds small items, a rectangular desk organizer for small things like markers, my Cuttlebug, my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite, a fancy coffee cup, and an old-fashioned metal flower frog that holds paint brushes. Even with those things lined up along the length of the table, I have plenty of room to work--if I would just learn to clean up the paper scraps and other stuff that I pull out for a particular project. :rolleyes:

Last edited by missiowa81; 04-19-2013 at 08:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #38  

Hee hee! I resemble that remark. I'm hoping once I'm organized, cleaning up will be easier. As they say, clean up is part of play.

prariecrafter, a actual closet! Sounds like a big closet though!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #39  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Hee hee! I resemble that remark. I'm hoping once I'm organized, cleaning up will be easier. As they say, clean up is part of play.

prariecrafter, a actual closet! Sounds like a big closet though!
Superjen it is not a big closet. about 4 x4 but the ceiling is 8 foot so have shelves going up for lots of storage. It really works well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #40  

Ha ha, I read your post as 4 ft by 21 ft!. Still, 4 x 4 is a big closet in my world. I bet it's nice being able to close the door.
Reply With Quote Likes