Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Help me save my stampin' & scrappin' things...

Oh this is my DREAM product... I have been eyeing this and trying to figure out how I can get one of these in my home. We live in a 3-story townhome in a large city - and my craft "room" is part of the bedroom on the 1st floor... well, since the birth of my son (in April 200 haven't been able to make it down there much to play :( and my desk has gotten so out-of-control as I keep buying things that I want to play with but haven't had time

Now that he is a little older and sleeping a little better, i have a LITTLE more time... BUT now my desk is so covered in stuff there's no room!! will post pics over the weekend to share my misery

The real issue now is that my step-daughter will be moving into that bedroom as her bedroom - until now she has been sharing her room with the baby, but we figure as she is turning 10 in Nov it is time for her to have HER space... so my DH & I have to move our hobby stuff out... the big question is TO WHERE?

I have shown my Dh the Scrapbox - he too thinks it is an amazing product!

so, stay tuned as we take a little tour of the space we currently have and all the things I have that need to go into this space!

Even if i don't win - would LOVE some ideas from all of you on what I can do... and please don't say get rid of it :((

Lovin' Being a Stampin Up! Demonstrator!!
Slowly adding to my gallery! Would love to know what you think!https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=60838
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 295 Likes on 194 Posts

Good luck to you! Sounds like this would be a great blessing...love your upbeat attitude!
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes