Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #81
Matboard Maniac

This is probably not going to be enough "division" for you, but I am a hobbyist and have nearly every stamp set that I have ever purchased or earned, etc. I keep my retired sets separate from the current sets, but I do like to use my retired sets still, so they are accessible, still in clam shells, and double stacked on a large shelf (I have lots). I have a large binder that is roughly divided into categories: Seasonal, Nature, Kids, Greetings/Sentiments, Occasions, Alphabet, etc. Whatever makes sense to me, basically. I cut the picture of the stamp set out of an extra catalog and put it on a page in the binder. I include the date it was introduced and the date it was retired. I do have a few older sets that I purchased online that I do not have all of this information on. This way, when I want a certain kind of set that is not current, it is easy for me to locate it in the binder, check the name, and then find it on my big shelf. Yes, I usually have to move several stamp sets to get to it, but it is worth it. My daughter-in-law also stamps and loves to look through my binder for something she wants to use. My current stamps are on a different shelf and will go into the binder when they retire. I always save an extra catalog for putting my stamps in the binder. Sometimes I do have to make a copy if one of them is back to back in the catalog, but that is not a big deal and it is easier for me than stamping everything, or making lots of copies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
smadson likes this post.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #82
Cardstock Collector

Default Stamp Catalog and Organization

I finally got all of my stamps off the wood blocks and primarily into the SU clear mount cases. I have various categories they are organized into numbered cases that correspond to a stamp catalog I created in a Word document. I found photos online or I took a photo of the stamped images. It took me 6 months to put it all together, but it was so worth the time. We just look at the stamp catalog organized by category, then pull it from one of the 5 bins I have them organized by number.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #83
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue, gregzgurl, I have Evernote on my Mini. I would like to know how you get you get photos of your stamps in there or are they just listed?

Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 41/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$199.92
sarahwms likes this post.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #84
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Sue, gregzgurl, I have Evernote on my Mini. I would like to know how you get you get photos of your stamps in there or are they just listed?

Hey, Sharon! I haven't tried Evernote yet, but Sarah (post #78 above) uses it. Maybe she can weigh in on this for us...? My guess would be that you just import photos (that you take yourself or find on the Internet) and assign tags to them, but it's just a guess....

Old 05-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #85
Kookie Creator

Congrats Andrea! I am green with jealousy. LOL Wish my inventory were completed. I love what I have done to date, but I lack the time and attention span to stay with it. I keep wanting to play instead of organize! I will have to buckle down, stop buying, and play catch up with my collection. Hmmm, I think I hear all those new toys calling me. LOL
AndreaS13 likes this post.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #86
Cardstock Collector

Sharon--I'm not familiar with Evernote. I used MS Word on my PC. Basically I interested a text box within the page and then either insert the jpg file if I took the photo or I use the Snip Tool on Windows 7 when I find a photo on the internet to clip exactly what I want to insert into the text box. I forgot to mention I put the name of the manufacturer and title of the stamps set below the image too. I hope you're able to make your program do the trick for you.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:17 AM   #87
Glitter Guru

Thanks for all the interesting posts everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwismum View Post
Yay I can update that Hubbys data base is almost ready for testing, I.
Is it available yet?
I have always scanned my stamp sets as soon as I got them, so definitely want to sort digitally. I do keep a paper copy in a binder, but always flip through on the PC since I find it easier.

However after reading this thread I may be convinced to at least stamp all the sentiments to see how each fit on punched pieces.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #88
Rubber Obsessor

The best suggestion I ever got (and I got here somewhere, so thank you to whoever it was I got this idea from!) was to use the baseball card holders.

I cut a ton of white cardstock into little 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces, and bought a big box of plastic sheets for storing baseball cards (Ultra Pro 9-Pocket Pages - found them at Amazon.com). Then, I stamped my images on the front, and wrote the name/manufacturer on the back. And then, in PENCIL, I jotted down the location of the stamp. (Most of my clear stamps are in numbered CD cases, so I'd write "CD-42", etc.) Then I organized the cards into categories in a binder.

It took a little while to set up, but I love this system! First, if a stamp fits more than one category, it's easy to stamp it on multiple cards and put it in multiple categories. Second, if I decide to reorganize the categories (like, I might break up "animals" into "cats" "butterflies", etc.) it will be super easy to just move the individual cards. Third, if I decide I don't want to store my stamps in CD cases anymore, all I have to do is erase the location and write a new one (drawer one, binder two, etc.). I can reorganize the stamps without entirely re-doing the index. For stamps that are larger than a baseball card, I stamp them on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, and put it in a full-size page protector, and organize the same way.

The full sheets work, but as soon as I read about the baseball card holder, I knew I wanted to go this route because I figured that there was a very strong possibility that I'd change my mind about categories... repeatedly.

Another tip... I save all my scraps of white cardstock to make the little stamping cards. Most of them now come from the bits leftover from printing out sentiments for the insides of cards. (Which makes this really economical.) And as someone mentioned with the rolodex - these cards are also easy to pull out and place next to projects for size comparisons.

And I use this same system for my digi-stamps. For those, I put several together in my word processor, print out on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, and cut them out into 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 cards. That way, my index can include all of my images in one place.

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Last edited by BashfulStamper; 05-25-2013 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: added more info
Old 05-26-2013, 03:05 AM   #89
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashfulStamper View Post
The best suggestion I ever got (and I got here somewhere, so thank you to whoever it was I got this idea from!) was to use the baseball card holders.

I cut a ton of white cardstock into little 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces, and bought a big box of plastic sheets for storing baseball cards (Ultra Pro 9-Pocket Pages - found them at Amazon.com). Then, I stamped my images on the front, and wrote the name/manufacturer on the back. And then, in PENCIL, I jotted down the location of the stamp. (Most of my clear stamps are in numbered CD cases, so I'd write "CD-42", etc.) Then I organized the cards into categories in a binder.

It took a little while to set up, but I love this system! First, if a stamp fits more than one category, it's easy to stamp it on multiple cards and put it in multiple categories. Second, if I decide to reorganize the categories (like, I might break up "animals" into "cats" "butterflies", etc.) it will be super easy to just move the individual cards. Third, if I decide I don't want to store my stamps in CD cases anymore, all I have to do is erase the location and write a new one (drawer one, binder two, etc.). I can reorganize the stamps without entirely re-doing the index. For stamps that are larger than a baseball card, I stamp them on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, and put it in a full-size page protector, and organize the same way.

The full sheets work, but as soon as I read about the baseball card holder, I knew I wanted to go this route because I figured that there was a very strong possibility that I'd change my mind about categories... repeatedly.

Another tip... I save all my scraps of white cardstock to make the little stamping cards. Most of them now come from the bits leftover from printing out sentiments for the insides of cards. (Which makes this really economical.) And as someone mentioned with the rolodex - these cards are also easy to pull out and place next to projects for size comparisons.

And I use this same system for my digi-stamps. For those, I put several together in my word processor, print out on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, and cut them out into 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 cards. That way, my index can include all of my images in one place.
I used this method for a while, but I was acquiring too many binders that were taking up too much space! I still haven't quite landed on what I want to do with anything but the sentiments, which I thought I was going to put on Rolodex cards. I've decided against that, as well. My new plan is to stamp sentiments for the same occasion on 4" x 6" cardstock, several similar-sized ones to a card, and put them in cheap photo albums. If they fit one of my punches or dies, for example, only the sentiments that fit the same punch or die will be on that card. I'm going to use my Rolodex for my cardstock (like Doris did HERE) instead. I'm going to put all of my patterned papers on it, too, though...

Old 05-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #90
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzgurl View Post
I used this method for a while, but I was acquiring too many binders that were taking up too much space! I still haven't quite landed on what I want to do with anything but the sentiments, which I thought I was going to put on Rolodex cards. I've decided against that, as well. My new plan is to stamp sentiments for the same occasion on 4" x 6" cardstock, several similar-sized ones to a card, and put them in cheap photo albums. If they fit one of my punches or dies, for example, only the sentiments that fit the same punch or die will be on that card. I'm going to use my Rolodex for my cardstock (like Doris did HERE) instead. I'm going to put all of my patterned papers on it, too, though...
I very well could end up with too many binders at some point... the baseball card holders method does take a bit more space in the binder than 8-1/2 x 11 sheets. I am combating this a bit by stamping more than one on a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 card, if they're very small. I only do this with stamps that come from the same set, and I try to do this only with very similar images, so if/when I need to re-organize, they would still fall under the same category.

I think the only method that would greatly reduce space would be a computerized index, but even though I love my pc for so many things, I just never could develop a system that I thought was both easy to keep up-to-date, and easy to find what I was looking for.

I love flipping through my binders, to look for something appropriate. I don't always know quite what I'm looking for, until I do this. And looking at the stamped images, all together like this, really sparks my creativity for some reason - more so than just looking at the stamps themselves.

I do love the Rolodex idea for paper, though... but I can't imagine ever putting it together. I use more than one brand of paper and most of it I don't know the names of the colors. (I buy a lot of my paper by the sheet, from an LSS... or as part of paper pack that doesn't always identify the individual sheets. Mostly, I use Bazzill... would love to splurge on one of those color ring things, but last time I looked, they weren't all that cheap for something that's only a reference tool.)

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
Old 05-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #91
Die Cut Diva

I haven't taken time to read all the posts, but when I saw the topic, I just had to reply and recommend Evernote - LOVE that app! Download to your computer and then add to your smart phone - storage is online, so it synchronizes your notes between your devices. And it's free!

Most of my stamps are from Papertrey Ink, so when I need to add a stamp set, I just copy and paste from the website. One of the best features is that you can search for a sentiment; say you need a birthday sentiment; just type "birthday" in the search box, and Evernote will bring up every set you have that contains that word.

I have a note set up for my Copics also, so no more duplicating markers, because I can look on my phone and see immediately which ones I already have.

This is the best organizational tool; you have a certain amount of storage per month; if you need more, you can get the paid version, which is just $5/month or $45/year. Plus there are other features with the paid version; I'm fine with the free one, so don't know what all those other features are.
Doris B and Myztique like this post.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:40 AM   #92
Glitter Guru

I think a system like this would work best for me, is "Evernote" like "Onenote" or just adding "Tags" to photos.

Also I am due to change my cell phone will the program work on a Blackberry and Iphone?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:35 AM   #93
Pearl-ExPert

I just removed all my wooden stamps from their containers, put them in long flat plastic boxes and categorized them. I then stamped each stamp and put them in a binder. My categories:

Girly Stuff
Guy Stuff
Flowers 1
Flowers 2
Leaves and Trees
Christmas
Miscellaneous
Simple Salutations
Animals and Insects
People
Religious
Long Salutations.
Attached Thumbnails
dscn1943.jpg   dscn1946.jpg   dscn1944.jpg  

My Blog
- My Gallery
Doris B likes this post.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:58 AM   #94
Insane Embellisher

Your binder looks great! I bet you are going to love having the index.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:19 AM   #95
Die Cut Diva

I just started my catalog (finally) last week. After going back and forth between various systems that others had shared here for months, I decided to go a very simple route. I am simply devising categories, then labeling regular bond paper with them, and stamping the images on the proper category page or pages. I label each image with the storage panel it can be found on, then I put the pages in page protectors in a large binder in alphabetical order. Yes, it's the ultimate in boring simplicity. But I think that for me, this will be enough. I'm glad to be finally within sight of an actual catalog of any stripe. But creating it has had the unforeseen and expensive effect of pointing up the deficient areas of my collection. It's requiring lots of restraint not to rush to fill in everything all at once!

It has to be said that my collection is still quite small by most standards. So it won't take long to catalog, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I'm finding so many "holes" in it.

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Old 07-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #96
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Cindy for suggesting List Master! Downloaded the app tonight & started cataloging!! It is so EASY to use. This is a super fast way to catalog! Love , Love, love it!!

Tiffy
Old 08-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #97
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post

I've added pictures of the stamp sets to each of my notes...I either clip them from an online catalog, or I just google the stamp set name and copy and paste from the image. I've also tagged each stamp set with tags that make sense to me....normally I tag with the manufacturer, what the images are (floral, background, birthday, sentiments, etc), and if there are matching punches/dies for the stamp set. Of course, everyone will probably tag differently...

Make sure you download Evernote on your computers and phone (if you can)...it's nice to enter it once and it sync to all of them!!!

I'll also share my notebooks if you are interested...I mostly just have some of my Stampin'Up stamps, punches, dies, framelits, embossing folders cataloged right now...will work on everything else once I finish with my SU stuff (I'm a demonstrator)!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #98
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

I'm going to try the Rolodex method mentioned earlier by Diane and Patter. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Diane has the stamp images displaying through the front of the drawers - GENIUS.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #99
Pearl-ExPert

HELP! I have read the whole thread and still have questions! I am super-**** about how to organize the stamps. I have *FINALLY* organized all my markers, daubers, cardstock and other stuff in ROYGBIV order, but enough about that.

Here is my question:
How do you label the stamps with the sets that they come from? After going through the trouble to stamp every stamp I own, I don't want to hand write the set they come from, it would look to sloppy in my opinion. I would love to print them out on a computer, but how would you do little stamps vs. large stamps, etc.

Anybody have any good ideas and/or pictures?

Greatly appreciated!

Amy
Old 08-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #100
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by btalem View Post
HELP! I have read the whole thread and still have questions! I am super-**** about how to organize the stamps. I have *FINALLY* organized all my markers, daubers, cardstock and other stuff in ROYGBIV order, but enough about that.

Here is my question:
How do you label the stamps with the sets that they come from? After going through the trouble to stamp every stamp I own, I don't want to hand write the set they come from, it would look to sloppy in my opinion. I would love to print them out on a computer, but how would you do little stamps vs. large stamps, etc.

Anybody have any good ideas and/or pictures?

Greatly appreciated!

Amy
Wow! You went to a lot of work. The ones ou have already catalogued, you may have to hand write the name even though you don't want too. What I do is this: on the new sets, use the insert on the outside of the new packaging and photocopy it. It shows all the stamps, the name, how many there are, etc.

Minot sure what you mean by little stamps VS big stamps. Are they still in their clam shells or have you taken them off the wood? If they are in the clam shell, you can take a picture, it that still leaves you the problem of handwriting the name of the stamp set. Again, with the newer sets you purchase, just photocopy the insert.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #101
Pearl-ExPert

I'm just thinking of organizing the stamps where all the flowers are together, etc. I just wanted to avoid handwriting the name of the sets. I would say I could print them off on the computer, but then how do I separate out the smaller stamps from the bigger ones? I'm not really making much sense, I realize. I have unmounted all my wood stamps, but still store them together in sets. Can't really stand the thought of breaking them apart...know what I mean?
Old 08-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #102
Proud Fan Club Member

I totally know what you mean! I broke all of my sets apart - put flowers with flowers, hearts with hearts, etc. - and HATED it! My brain thinks in "sets", apparently... After spending a billion hours separating them, I was surprised how quickly I could put them back together again (I like puzzles - maybe that's why...), but it still was hours wasted. I do like having an index with all of the flowers with the flowers and the hearts with the hearts, but I don't know any way around writing the names of the sets next to each image, if that's important to you.

I have all of my stamps (sets, singles, rubber, clear) in binders organized alphabetically by manufacturer, and also alphabetically within that manufacturer. I have a "master" list of all of the manufacturers and gave each of them a 2- or 3-letter abbreviation that I note next to each stamped image. I'm familiar enough with most of my stamps that I can usually tell which set a stamp is from once I've identified who made it. If not, a quick flip through that binder and I know (and have the stamp in hand)! I don't know if that's helpful for you, but it works for me. Side note: I was shocked to realize that I have stamps from 66 different manufacturers! Crazy, that...

Old 08-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #103
Glitter Guru

Well I went with Evernote system, already had pics scanned so just dragged them all into an Evernote notebook on my computer then tagged all the sets with several categories. Plus it syncs so easy to my new iphone and laptop.
Love it!

here is a link (not mine) that explains the program better, Ink On My Whiskers: Creating a Stamp Index Using Evernote

Now I want to do my punches, and embossing folders and dies.
ceramicat1 likes this post.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #104
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks for posting the link. She answered so many question I had. I have been collecting images for my stamps and dies, I'm now ready to start adding my notes to Evernote.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
― Spider Robinson
Old 08-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #105
Pearl-ExPert

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris B View Post
Well I went with Evernote system, already had pics scanned so just dragged them all into an Evernote notebook on my computer then tagged all the sets with several categories. Plus it syncs so easy to my new iphone and laptop.
Love it!

here is a link (not mine) that explains the program better, Ink On My Whiskers: Creating a Stamp Index Using Evernote

Now I want to do my punches, and embossing folders and dies.

Thanks for the link!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #106
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by btalem View Post
Thanks for the link!

Okay, so for anyone who hasn't tried this software...YOU NEED TO! This it the coolest thing ever. So easy to use. In two nights I have cataloged fully a third of my stamps with keywords that are easily searchable. BEST SOFTWARE EVER! I love it.

Thanks to all who recommended it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #107
Matboard Maniac

if you have an iPad, List Master is awesome!
Old 08-09-2013, 04:34 AM   #108
Matboard Maniac

Default List Master

I have an iPad, but cannot find "List Master" in the app store. Is it part of something else, or does it have another name? Is it an Apple product? Will Evernote work on my iPad if I can't locate List Master? Please help, I have close to 1,000 stamp sets plu lots of singles that I would love to have cataloged in one place.
Karen
Old 08-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #109
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookskaren View Post
I have an iPad, but cannot find "List Master" in the app store. Is it part of something else, or does it have another name? Is it an Apple product? Will Evernote work on my iPad if I can't locate List Master? Please help, I have close to 1,000 stamp sets plu lots of singles that I would love to have cataloged in one place.
Karen
It is in the App Store. I just rechecked. All I did was search under list master.

It is a great app. It was a little confusing to me at firsts, but now I have the hang of it. If you need any help using it, I would more than gladly help! I love being able to have photos of my stamps and the ability to search using tags I have applied. Yesterday, I started adding my DSP! Still haven't added all my stamps. I started with my most recent purchases and am working backward.

Hope this helps
Old 08-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #110
Proud Fan Club Member

I just downloaded Evernote last night - I have it on my Kindle Fire, my Samsung Galaxy S3 (phone) and my PC. I created a notebook of "Stamps", then added "notes" by opening a binder of stamps, putting the name of the stamp set as the title of the note, took a picture of the set and listed all the different ways I would possibly ever search for one of the stamps in the set. I did two binders last night (nine pages per binder, two sets per page, on average) on Evernote on my phone, and they are all synced to my PC and Kindle, without any action on my part! This is freakin' AWESOME! I don't have to stamp every image (again), the pics match the binders, I can search any which way I want to - I'm FLOORED and wish I'd known about it sooner! THANK YOU THANK YOU, those who alerted me to its existence! After I finish with the stamps, I'm going to make another notebook for embossing folders, and one for inks, and one for dies, and one for papers, and...
Oh - did I mention that this awesomeness is FREE?!?!?

Old 08-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #111
Crimping Master

I downloaded Evernote yesterday to my laptop and phone and added a couple of stamp sets just to try it out. I love that it syncs to my phone and now I can see exactly which stamp sets I have. Also love the search feature, I type in happy birthday and any sets that have happy birthday in it, come up. You can put in as much information in the notes section as you want. I added what I paid for the set too and where I bought it. This will come in handy when I set up the ink, etc notebook --- I will be able to compare pricing at different locations.
LOVE IT - and like Sue said it is FREE!!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #112
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Karen
Yes, Evernote works on an iPad....if you decide to go with Evernote and have a lot of Stampin'Up, I'd be happy to share my notebooks....
Old 08-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #113
Rubber Obsessor

Default Can you Alphabetize?

In Evernote, I've been adding my sets as notes, but I can't figure out if I can alphabetize my list when I am finished. Unfortunately I did not have them alphabetical when I started!

Last edited by stampbank; 08-11-2013 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 08-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #114
Rubber Obsessor

Duhhhh, nevermind! They are alphabetized!
Old 08-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #115
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampbank View Post
In Evernote, I've been adding my sets as notes, but I can't figure out if I can alphabetize my list when I am finished. Unfortunately I did not have them alphabetical when I started!
Yes, you have the choices to list by date created, last updated or title...
Old 08-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #116
Proud Fan Club Member

Still adding "notes", still loving Evernote - shared the joy with my BFF Sherry today

Old 08-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #117
Matboard Maniac

Default Evernote

Sarah, thank you for offering to share your notebooks with me. I will check on Evernote this week and see if I can get it to load on my iPad. I am not very tech savvy, so I don't even understand what it is that you are willing to share, but I'm pretty sure that I will want it if it will save me time or frustration! I still can't find List Master, but it is probably just me, not my iPad! How long will Evernote stay in place/stored? Is the "free" forever or just a month or so? I will try to read up on it before I ask too many questions. If worse comes to worse, I can always get one of my grown kids or teen grandkids to help me out. Yeah, I'm really that "not techy," don't mind admitting it, but
I am willing to learn new tricks!
Karen
Old 08-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #118
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Sarah, thank you for offering to share your notebooks with me. I will check on Evernote this week and see if I can get it to load on my iPad. I am not very tech savvy, so I don't even understand what it is that you are willing to share, but I'm pretty sure that I will want it if it will save me time or frustration! I still can't find List Master, but it is probably just me, not my iPad! How long will Evernote stay in place/stored? Is the "free" forever or just a month or so? I will try to read up on it before I ask too many questions. If worse comes to worse, I can always get one of my grown kids or teen grandkids to help me out. Yeah, I'm really that "not techy," don't mind admitting it, but
I am willing to learn new tricks!
Karen
Karen,
Evernote is free...up to 60 MB per month. I've never used up my free MB, and I've loaded ALOT of stamps and stuff!! And if you use up your MB, just wait until the next month and then you can start adding more notes/notebooks!
I have Evernote loaded to my iPhone, iPad, HP laptop and HP desktop...so you shouldn't have any issues! I did find it easier to import files from a desktop or laptop. I couldn't find a way to import on my iPad...maybe someone else knows how...
Let me know if you need help!
Sarah
Old 08-14-2013, 03:38 AM   #119
Glitter Guru

I am using Evernote, for those of you that have punches, how have you incorporated them into the program-

File name with Pic of punch- and then have you listed the stamp sets that go with that punch or put a pic of the stamp set alongside of the punch kinda in the same file.

or did you enter the name of the punch on the stamp set file

or did you use punch names as tags and tag the coordinating stamp sets?
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #120
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris B View Post
I am using Evernote, for those of you that have punches, how have you incorporated them into the program-

File name with Pic of punch- and then have you listed the stamp sets that go with that punch or put a pic of the stamp set alongside of the punch kinda in the same file.

or did you enter the name of the punch on the stamp set file

or did you use punch names as tags and tag the coordinating stamp sets?
I tagged the stamp sets with the punch name that way when I want the particular punch I can pull up the sets that it coordinates with my the tagged set. I have a picture of the punch in Evernote, too. Helpful when I go to the store and want a new punch but don't know what size I already have....