Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 06:16 AM   #1
Rubber Obsessor

Default Cardboard Box Storage

Any issues with storing supplies in cardboard boxes? I've come upon many keyboard boxes that look like they would be great for storing a lot of items - any issues or concerns? Thanks,
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess

I store 80% of my supplies in the photo boxes from Michaels. I have around 20 of them and have stamps, twine, envelopes, etc.. in them. I have had no problems at all. My rule for storage is if it works for you, then do it. I will admit that I have had to learn the hard way what works for me as far as storage and what doesn't.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy'smama View Post
I store 80% of my supplies in the photo boxes from Michaels. I have around 20 of them and have stamps, twine, envelopes, etc.. in them. I have had no problems at all. My rule for storage is if it works for you, then do it. I will admit that I have had to learn the hard way what works for me as far as storage and what doesn't.
I store so many different things in photo boxes: all my seasonal and holiday stamps; rhinestones & pearls; washi tape; envelopes; adhesives; paper flowers; and all my completed cards. I've had them in the boxes for years and since the I can stack the boxes, this is my favorite storage method and I've never had a problem with anything stored in them.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:22 AM   #4
Kookie Creator

I have a cardboard box big enough to store 12x12 paper in and still put some extra stuff along the side. I've been using it for 10+ years and everything seems fine in it. I don't remember where I got it from but it is about 3 inches high and has a flip up cover, perfect size box for storage on a shelf.