In the Forums


Today's Posts


Get the Weekly

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

tablescrapz tablescrapz is offline

Inking Addict

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. lauriejack
    11-22-2009 05:13 AM - permalink
    it's called a tri-shutter card. Start with a 12 x 51/2 inch peice of paper. Score it at 2,4 8,10 inches. then cut it length wise between the 2 and 8 scores 1 1/2 inch in on both sides.


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-30-2017 09:38 PM
  • Join Date: 08-03-2006