Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC374 ~ Villa Sorgenfrei {02-02-13} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic374-%7E-villa-sorgenfrei-%7B02-02-13%7D-t568234.html)

SmilynStef 02-01-2013 05:55 PM

IC374 ~ Villa Sorgenfrei {02-02-13}

5 Attachment(s)
Inspiration Challenge 374 ~ Villa Sorgenfrei

This week's SCS Inspiration Challenge comes from the Etsy Shop of Villa Sorgenfrei . Shop owner Claudia describes it as Unique Shabby Chic Boho Patchwork. She designs affordable handmade self-designed lockets, necklaces, watches, rings and earrings with vintage elements that are sure to inspire you.

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, I’ve uploaded five of my favorites … so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration.

The rest of you, remember to let us know which item from Villa Sorgenfrei are that inspired you.

I have asked Cynthia ( StampinAK ) to join me in making an additional card to inspire you.

Use the keyword: IC374 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

Stampin' AK's Sample ~ Swing Silhouette

My sample ~ Sheltering Tree

IC374 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image card.

hobbydujour 02-01-2013 06:14 PM

Neat site, Stephanie. Lots of pretty things and all quite reasonably priced. I enjoyed looking at everything! Thanks.

FERN

k dunbrook 02-01-2013 06:47 PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous lovelies....thanks Stef.

here is my card:

The Seashore

Clownmom 02-01-2013 08:57 PM

Lots of pretty stuff on this week's inspiration site. Good choice, Stef. Here's my card --

Block Fill Cherry Blossoms

Biggan 02-01-2013 10:42 PM

Thanks Stef for the inspiration! Here´s my Leaf !

TFL!
Birgit

hskelly 02-01-2013 11:29 PM

Here is my card for today's Inspiration challenge - You Are in Our Thoughts

jdmommy 02-02-2013 05:48 AM

Here's mine:

Graceful Fern

cathymac 02-02-2013 07:07 AM

Great site, Stef! Here's my Poppy Locket Inspired card!

corysnana1 02-02-2013 07:16 AM

Thanks for another great source of inspiration, Stef. I found myself thinking about shopping! Here is my flower card .

lynkim 02-02-2013 10:06 AM

Thanks Stef! may not get a card uploaded but I bought a beautiful necklace!! lol

stampingout 02-02-2013 10:37 AM

Fun challenge! Here is my card.

hello-MIX1, IC374 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 02-02-2013 10:57 AM

My Challenge for Villa Sorgenfrei

I can't fix the mistake! I am going to have to re-do my entry. GRRRRRRRR

bensarmom 02-02-2013 11:01 AM

I had a hard time picking my inspiration today. There were so many wonderful choices. Here's my card .

Weekend Warrior 02-02-2013 11:06 AM

IC374 Asian Artistry

Great site!

Here is my card IC374 Asian Artistry by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy :)

Precious Kitty 02-02-2013 11:12 AM

My Challenge for Villa Sorgenfrei

I chose this for my inspiration: Here

And my card is: IC374: Inspired

Hope this one came out right ... :)

Crafty Julia 02-02-2013 12:00 PM

IC374 Happy Together

Stef- awesome site! I was immediately inspired by the Turquoise enameled locket with its pretty light blue coloration and bird motif. I used SU's Happy Together for my decorated metal tea box, and added multi layered flowers and some ribbons, floss and rickrack. Here's Happy Together

SweetnSassyStamps 02-02-2013 12:10 PM

So many beautiful pieces to choose from. Here's mine: Birthday Sparrows IC374 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 02-02-2013 12:12 PM

Here's my Secret Garden

mamaxsix 02-02-2013 12:42 PM

What a beautiful site with LOADS of inspiration. Here's my Inspired Mixed Media

genistamps 02-02-2013 12:53 PM

Thanks for the great challenge. I liked that site. It was fun to play today. I haven't done that in a while. Once November hits it I have so much less time, but now I want to get back into the swing of playing along. I made 2 for today's challenge. I'll come back to comment on everyone else's lovely creations later. I promised my kids I'd play a game and then I have to fix supper. Thanks for looking!

Bird Card by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

my inspiration was Turquoise enameled locket necklace with cherry by VillaSorgenfrei

Copper Seahorse by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

my inspiratin for this one was Sea Born seahorse locket with shell charm by by VillaSorgenfrei

jojot 02-02-2013 01:29 PM

here is my....

SNOWFLAKE

thanks for looking

genistamps 02-02-2013 01:39 PM

I'm back! As it turns out the kids daddy got home and decided to take them sledding. So now, I have a little extra time to comment.

BarbieP 02-02-2013 02:34 PM

Such a fun site, Stef. Here is my card:

A single Dragonfly by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle 02-02-2013 04:31 PM

Thanks, Steph!
Here's mine:
IC374 Starburst by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 02-02-2013 04:33 PM

Here's my take on the squirrel earrings! IC374 Nuts for You by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rlcstamps 02-02-2013 05:03 PM

I took my inspiration from the little red tulips earrings. LITTE RED TULIPS hand embroided ear studs tiny by VillaSorgenfrei

Here is my card IC374 by rlcstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I made this for my parents' anniversary. I used my Bloom cricut cartridge for the "tiptoe through the tulips" & the fence & flowers. After I finished, I realized the flowers on the fence weren't tulips so I stamped the background in green, yellow & purple tulips with a stamo I got at Crafts 2000 a few years ago. The handle on the fence is a purple gem embellishment. There are waterfall stickles in the center of the flowers. TFL :)

luvfrogs 02-02-2013 05:20 PM

Vintage in Harmony

here is mine..
IC374 Vintage in Harmony by luvfrogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

from this inspiration...
DANDELION & BUTTERFLY Enamel Locket with 2 by VillaSorgenfrei?

Thanks for letting me play today!

Dara 02-02-2013 07:00 PM

If I didn't have just one arm now, I totally would play. so much great inspiration here.

alwspoon 02-02-2013 08:23 PM

Hi guys. I got a chance to play in today's challenge! Here's my card:

Birdy Birthday

Thanks for the chance to play! :D

Ksnurse 02-03-2013 09:43 AM

finally had time to play...lots of fun charms on this site...thx so much Steph...here is mine:

IC374, AOCC13, Wishing you by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb 02-03-2013 11:31 AM

What beautiful things to choose from - wonderful site! Here is my card:

Purple Dragonfly by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 02-03-2013 12:22 PM

Thanks, Stef. Awesome place to shop and be inspired. Here's my card.

Brat Cards 02-07-2013 01:22 PM

Mix Chalk n Emboss

I want me somma that dandelion jewelery!!!
Mix Chalk n Emboss by Brat Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers