Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC354 ~ Wild Things Dresses {09-15-12} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic354-%7E-wild-things-dresses-%7B09-15-12%7D-t561036.html)

SmilynStef 09-14-2012 05:13 PM

IC354 ~ Wild Things Dresses {09-15-12}

5 Attachment(s)
Inspiration Challenge 354 ~ Wild Things Dresses

Wild Things Dresses was born to create timeless yet contemporary handmade pieces loved by children and adults alike.

Little ones love to wear the strong colors and simple imagery, and grown ups like the subtle retro influences and elements of childhood nostalgia. Designer Kirsty Hartley is influenced by the simplicity of Scandinavian design, 60’s & 70’s styling, and random na´ve elements and whimsical details which appeal to little ones.

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, I’ve uploaded five of my favorites … so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration.

The rest of you, remember to let us know which item from Wild Things Dresses that inspired you.

I have invited Andrea (AndreaEwen) to join me in making an additional card to inspire you.

Use the keyword: IC354 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

AndreaEwen’s sample ~ You’re Invited

My sample ~ Gnome Home

IC354 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image card.

AndreaEwen 09-14-2012 06:51 PM

Thanks, Steph for the invitation! What a fabulous shop full of adorable dresses....inspiration abounds!

hobbydujour 09-14-2012 07:55 PM

Cute site, Stef. Fun dressing for little girls....with a little bit of make-believe thrown in. Thanks for another great challenge.

BUSHEL OF PUMPKINS

hskelly 09-14-2012 08:34 PM

Such cute apparel! Here is my Happy Birthday card.

Biggan 09-14-2012 10:00 PM

Thanks Stef! Here┤s mine;

You color my world

TFL!
Birgit

Amisjag 09-15-2012 02:26 AM

Great inspiration. The dresses were sooo cute.

here's my card:

Wild Things & Honey Pop by Amisjag - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TFL!

jojot 09-15-2012 05:52 AM

here is mine....

BALLOON FUN

thanks for looking

vdm 09-15-2012 06:28 AM

Thank you Stef, for another great inspirational site... Here is mine; IC354 Inspired by the Blues by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 09-15-2012 06:43 AM

Thanks Steph for yet another awesome site. Here is my card. IC354 Bleached Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 09-15-2012 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my card with my inspiration attached.

stampingout 09-15-2012 07:26 AM

Here is my card!

It's Owl Good-IC354 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MattsGirl 09-15-2012 07:45 AM

Wow! What an adorable inspiration site! Thanks so much for a wonderful challenge! Here is mine:
A Note of Thanksgiving by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Had sooo much fun making this card! Thanks again!

Katie

Crafty Julia 09-15-2012 07:55 AM

IC354 Owl Always Be Friends ATC

Inspired by the black cat girls dress- here's Owl Always Be Friends ATC

Pam MacKay 09-15-2012 08:19 AM

I was inspired by the little panda dress: Panda girls play dress by wildthingsdresses on Etsy
Here is mine:
IC354, Panda by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 09-15-2012 10:41 AM

IC354 Beee Mine ATC for Em

Yippee! I got my Stamping Bella stamps from the gift cert I won- and this is one of my faves- beeemine huggabugg. I combined this with a Tinkerbelle stamp - cousin to the gnomes- as my inspiration was little girls party dress- gnome print with its vibrant reds and yellows. I dedicated this to Em at Stamping Bella for her generosity :)
Here's Beee Mine ATC for Em

BarbieP 09-15-2012 11:37 AM

Cute site, Stef. Here is my card:

Friend to Friend by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PKPenn 09-15-2012 11:43 AM

Great site today Steph. I too chose the gnome dress for my inspiration.

Here's my card
Happy Birthday Gnome

BobbiesGirl 09-15-2012 12:31 PM

Fun challenge. Thanks, Steph. Here is my card.

krischir 09-15-2012 03:08 PM

Fun site! Thanks!

Tail-Wagging Birthday

stinkincute 09-15-2012 04:35 PM

Here's mine for today, combined with the free for all challenge yesterday:

Best Witches

Crafty Julia 09-15-2012 06:26 PM

IC354 Packed With Love

I was inspired by the rocket rascals cloche hat and came up with a grown up brunette with her own rocket-like Thunderbird convertible- with Stamping Bella's Cruisabella. Here's Packed With Love

AudreyAnn 09-16-2012 03:58 AM

Great site Stef - love these precious little designs. My card is here: {Live Laugh Love}