Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC352 ~ Olive & Cocoa {9/1/12} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic352-%7E-olive-cocoa-%7B9-1-12%7D-t560262.html)

StampingQueenJAR 08-31-2012 04:38 PM

IC352 ~ Olive & Cocoa {9/1/12}

5 Attachment(s)
Welcome to the WEEKEND!

I am pleased to be filling in for Steph this week as Guest Hostess!

Today we are taking a trip to Salt Lake City, Utah, where my lovely daughter lives! On our stop, we are perusing the wares of Olive & Cocoa, a catalog and web-based direct marketing company started by a husband and wife team.

"Olive & Cocoa specializes in unique, design driven gift crates and floral arrangements. Our gifts are gracefully packaged inside handcrafted wood boxes and dressed with a satin ribbon and an elegant gift card. Gift packaging is included with every product we sell -- there are never any additional charges for our unique and stylish wrapping! From gourmet food crates, to timeless executive gifts, inspired décor, whimsical fashion accessories, and luxurious spa items, our gifts have been carefully selected to offer a refreshingly modern approach to traditional gift giving."

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, I’ve uploaded five of my favorites … so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration.

The rest of you, remember to let us know which item from Olive & Cocoa that inspired you.

Use the keyword: IC352 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your keywords.

My sample ~Thank You

IC352 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image

Serenity_Stamper 08-31-2012 04:54 PM

Great site!

bensarmom 08-31-2012 06:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great website with lots to choose from Judy.
Here's my card.
Here's my inspiration.

hobbydujour 08-31-2012 06:19 PM

Wonderful inspirational site, Judy. Really so much to choose from! Thanks for being our guest hostess today.

FALL ASPENS

Clownmom 08-31-2012 06:51 PM

Thanks for filling in this week, Judy, and also for posting early. I found my inspiration in the Decor section -- not that I'd pay $98 for the item I chose for inspiration. Here's my card:

Olive & Cocoa Peace Banner

hskelly 08-31-2012 06:56 PM

Great site, thanks Judy! Here is my Saffron Serpentine Vase.

Jeanne S 08-31-2012 09:04 PM

Here's mine:
CAS Halloween by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan 08-31-2012 10:07 PM

Thanks Judy for lovely inspiration! Here´s mine;

Bird

TFL!
Birgit

PKPenn 09-01-2012 05:46 AM

Great inspiration site Judy!

Here's my card
A Poppy Thank You

peeps321 09-01-2012 05:53 AM

Thanks for filling in today Judy! Here's my card:

Holiday Magic

bfinlay 09-01-2012 07:21 AM

Judy, this is a fantastic site! Here' my Bohemian Parasols

suen 09-01-2012 09:07 AM

This is such an AWESOME site, Judy! Hope I have time for more! Here's mine.

IC352 Woodland Bird by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 09-01-2012 09:39 AM

IC352 Valentine in Pink

Judy- awesome site, thanks! I was influenced by Emma Cupcake Stands - especially the lovely pink and brown cupcakes- and used a bunch of dies for my card. Here's Valentine in Pink

Crafty Julia 09-01-2012 10:13 AM

IC352 Best Wishes

Made a Happy Birthday card for my dear mother in law- inspired by Boho Chic Hobo Bag in Turquoise- I used SU's Riveting for my greeting, a nice stamp from Graphic 45 dp, and some ribbon and rickrack. Here's Best Wishes

BarbieP 09-01-2012 11:05 AM

Fun site, Judy. Thanks for the challenge, and here is my card:

Pouty Face Prince by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen 09-01-2012 11:28 AM

LOVE the site, Judy! Here's my second.

IC352 Joyful Deer by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shelia 09-01-2012 03:35 PM

Here's my take on today's challenge:

Confetti Alert by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the fun challenge!!

KelliJo 09-01-2012 08:45 PM

SO excited... first time playing along.... :mrgreen:

this is my inspiration....
http://cdn.oliveandcocoa.com/images/...rasols_a_L.jpg

here is my card!!!! Bohemian Umbrella

gabalot 09-02-2012 03:10 AM

Here is my card for yesterdays' IC352 challenge. Olive & Cocoa was a great site Judy! I found lots of inspiration. :)

Flying High on Christmas Eve by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

THANKS for looking!

lbirus 09-03-2012 09:33 AM

Not one... no, not this girl...
today I have TWO inspired cards!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Pear Me Up with a Birthday!

and...

I'm Here For You Blue

AudreyAnn 09-03-2012 05:42 PM

Thanks Judy for such a fun website!!! Here's my card: {Birthday Owl for a Special Niece}

tommygirloz 09-03-2012 11:58 PM

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration. This is my card:

IC352 First Baby Dress Card by tommygirloz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!

gabalot 09-04-2012 06:38 AM

This card was inspired by a pillow at last Saturday's IC352 challenge, Olive & Cocoa website:

RAVEN on Fabric by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It is also for last Monday's CAS186 "fabric" challenge.

THANKS for looking! :)