Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/)
-   -   IC348 ~ Selfridges & Co. {08-04-12} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic348-%7E-selfridges-co-%7B08-04-12%7D-t558764.html)

SmilynStef 08-03-2012 05:13 PM

IC348 ~ Selfridges & Co. {08-04-12}

5 Attachment(s)
Inspiration Challenge 348 ~ Selfridges & Co.

To celebrate the Olympic Games, weíre heading to London to find inspiration from Selfridges & Co. Maybe you prefer to wander through the Big British Shop Ö or perhaps the Big Yellow Shop is more your style. Wherever your path takes you at Selfridges, Iím sure youíll be inspired.

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many choices, Iíve uploaded five of my favorites Ö so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Remember to let us know which item from Selfridges & Co. that inspired you.

I have invited Francesca (fishymom) to join me in making some additional cards to inspire you.

Use the keyword: IC348 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

fishymomís 1st sample ~ Inspired 10th Birthday

fishymomís 2nd sample ~ Inspired Classic

My sample ~ Cheerio!

IC348 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image card.

Biggan 08-04-2012 12:32 AM

Thanks Stef for the inspiration! Hereīs mine;

By my side

TFL!
Birgit

k dunbrook 08-04-2012 03:20 AM

Fun site with lots to inspire...thanks Stef.

here is my card:

Birds of a Feather

Holstein 08-04-2012 04:21 AM

Thanks Steph for another outstanding site. It's what my tired brain needed. Here is my card. DTGD12Mothermark, IC348 Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 08-04-2012 04:54 AM

What a timely and apropos source for this week's challenge, Stef. I have been to Selfridge's in London and it is amazing(not quite as amazing as Harrod's). Thanks!

WINTER ROBIN

k dunbrook 08-04-2012 04:59 AM

Got to play again....

here is my card:

Anniversary in Silver

PKPenn 08-04-2012 09:20 AM

Wonderful site Steph!!!

Here's my card
My little giraffe

bensarmom 08-04-2012 10:04 AM

Here's my card. Thanks for another fun site to inspire us Stef.

BarbieP 08-04-2012 11:47 AM

Great site, Stef. Here is my card:

Vintage Lady by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot 08-04-2012 12:56 PM

Thanks Stef, for taking us to this great webstore in London! Page after page of inspiration. I made two cards:

IC348 Flower and Vine Garden by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC348 Fate and Dreams Collide by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking! :)

tamijo 08-04-2012 07:08 PM

Here's my IC for today

tamijo- Counts as a fruit? by tamijo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jbracht 08-05-2012 12:08 AM

What a great website! Had a lot of fun with this Inspiration challenge! Here's my card. Thanks a Latte in Red

cathymac 08-05-2012 11:38 AM

A day late, but here's my card:

Sweet Cocoa

Thanks for another great site, Stef!

gabalot 08-06-2012 09:11 AM

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

Two more cards inspired by items in this fun British webstore:

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...5413?nocache=1

THANKS again, for looking! :)

mcost 08-06-2012 01:15 PM

Stef picked a website so packed full of inspiration, I made several cards:
Lacy Heart Thanks
Punched Square Thank You
Black Lace Thanks

Thanks for finding such a wonderful source of great inspiration!

Janet Hunnicutt 08-07-2012 07:01 AM

Thanks for a fun challenge, here's my card: With Love by Janet Hunnicutt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mcost 08-09-2012 09:35 AM

There were two pillows I saw when I first went on the Selfridges website, and I was truly inspired by them because for a couple days I could not ignore the little voice in my head that kept urging me to ignore the housework and make 2 more cards for this challenge:
Plum Gingerlily Sympathy
Gold Pearl Gingerlily.

Thanks again for a fun inspiration challenge! :)

redi2stamp 08-10-2012 07:52 AM

IC348,TLC389 by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's my inspired card from selfridges & co. pillow.