Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Just Me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNSS Inspiration Challenge #20 {12-28-11}

I'm back with the last Inspiration Challenge for 2011, and a great special guest......it's none other than luvscards (aka the amazing Wendy)!!

Take a look at this delicious living room! I'll admit, I'm partial to this pic bcause MY living room is this color, and also has a cream couch. But it's currently littered with Christmas toys, so it just doesn't look this clean ;)You could go with the colors, the cool lamp on the table, any of the pillows, the texture on the carpet, the clean lines of the couch....the possibilities for inspiration are endless!

SNSS_IC20_tbu

Using the picture above (and attached below), make a card, project, altered item, or anything else your mojo inspires you to make. It can be based on the colors, the textures, the theme...anything! I've pulled out a few colors, for those of you who love to use them as your jumping off point. I've also highlighted a few of the different textures and patterns in the picture, in case you'd rather use those as inspiration. Remember, there is no right or wrong, just be inspired and have fun! Upload your art to the gallery here at SCS, and use the keyword SNSSIC20 (note: you do not have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to play along, but to be considered for the Sweet 'n Sassy Spotlight you do). Feel free to add the link to your gallery upload here in this thread! While there is NO time limit to play along in this challenge, we'll post a new one each Tuesday morning!

Oh - make sure you use the challenge keyword when you upload. You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image (but we love it when you do). If you don't, just the challenge keyword is all you need. If you do use one of our stamps, make sure to add one of our keywords as well.

You can also see the challenge photo, my sample, and a sample from our special guest, luvscards, attached below.

Here is the whole challenge gallery.

Here is my sample: Happy Anniversary

Here is Wendy's sample: coming to the gallery soon!

If you aren't familiar with our general challenge guidelines, I encourage you to check them out. Also, if you are unfamiliar with uploading here at SCS, this may help: Sharing Your Art in the Gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
SNSS Inspiration Challenge #20 {12-28-11}-snss_lovetree4sb_tbu.jpg   SNSS Inspiration Challenge #20 {12-28-11}-snss_ic20_tbu.jpg   SNSS Inspiration Challenge #20 {12-28-11}-snsinspiration122711.jpg  
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Lovely picture! I look forward to playing later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #3  
Gabfest Goddess

Ack, Wendy, your sample is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us this week.

Taylor, love your card, too!!

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts

Ohh very cool!!! Love the sample cards!! I will definitely try to play along!
Reply With Quote Likes