Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Challenge Title: Group Hug Hostess: Edna15 aka Edna Morrisedie Keyword: HYCCT1331B Date: Thursday, October 31st, 2013
Welcome to the 2nd of 3 Challenges on the last day of our 4th Annual Hope You Can Cling To challenge and card drive! You have been creative and supportive and impressive... keep them coming!
Sometimes messages are sent from or to groups of people, messages of thanks, messages of encouragement, messages of hope... sometimes it is great to feel the arms of many at one time... your challenge is to create a card that is simple in nature, and large in its message. Use sentiments or images that reflect a message from or to a group of people, and allow the patient to send or receive a Group Hug.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2013 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
And a very big and warm thank you to my sample makers, they have done an amazing job: Dini, nillysilly_ol'bear, va.sunshine
Stamps + Paper = Happiness Edna's Blog
Edna- great challenge, and such a nice way to finish up our card making efforts I used SU's Polar Party and You Are Loved for my card, kept it simple so the sentiment would shine through- You Are Loved
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
http://inkmagination-robin.blogspot.com/ Death and life are in the power of the tongue...Prov. 18:21 Speak life!
CC Guest Design Team member Aug. 2013; QFTD201
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge Team; Dirty Girl; MFP Design Team