08-15-2014, 08:43 PM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bellingham, Washington
What to do
* Design and create your card or other item.
* Assemble 2 finished examples — one for the working table and one for the "vote here" table.
* Prepare enough kits for 20 duplicates. Do a good bit of the cutting and stamping ahead of time. We will basically be assembling the projects while sharing fun and laughter.
* Use 20 small bags or envelopes and put one kit in each.
* Be sure to print 20 copies of your instructions... one for each kit, NOT just one copy for your table
* You do not need to provide tape and glue for your project.... each swapper should bring her own.
* 20 kits (19 for us gals to make + 1 in case there are any mistakes)
* any necessary "stuff" to create your project
+ 1 completed item so we can see what we’re making
+ 1 completed item to enter in the “Vote for Best Project”
* Your own tape, glue, pop-dots, scissors, pen, pencils et cetera. In other words, a small “tool kit” to carry with you from project to project.
This works well and no leftovers!
Create your own name tag. Make it a piece of artwork that you can be proud to wear.
No loose glitter. No embossing powder. Those things get in the carpet and stay for months. Stickles are fine. Watercolors and chalk are great.
Do you have a few things in your craft room that you probably are never going to use???? Bring them for our FREE STUFF box. Please, not a ton of stuff. Just a few things.
Operation Write Home
* Check the link below. If you would like to donate a few cards for Operation Write Home, I would be happy to send them to Sandy in Federal Way along with all the others I need to mail.